Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Experienced DOM Male on AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kona_LuLu

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hi Everyone!

I am looking for a dominant male to roleplay with on AIM. I need someone who is committed, LITERATE, and enjoys a good plot. I also love romance, so it must be in the roleplay. lol. Now, there is a difference between being dominant, demanding, etc. and being a straight up evil fucker. If you only play 100% evil people I am not for you.

I am craving a good roleplay right now. I expect you to post 6-8 GOOD quality sentences.
An example of my posting:

Alice pushed a strand of black hair from her face as she picked up a phone call. "Mom!" she smiled at the voice. "Taylor, how are you honey? Enjoying your first day at school?" The little boy responded and she sat back with a sigh, listening to him tell her about his new teacher. They had just moved here from Seattle, looking out the window at the Chicago skyline Alice sighed. "That is good to hear, now go back to class. I will be by to pick you up from the after school club, alright? Yes... how about pizza? I hear its good out here." She hung up the phone and glanced at her email, one received from a Chinese diplomat. She began to read over the mail, grabbing her dictionary quickly to look up a symbol. Her corner office was nice enough, she enjoyed the privacy and view. She printed out the email and put it in a file as she slowly stood up to grab a cup of coffee at the cafe' one floor up.

CRAVING: Billionaire/secretary

Other examples:
Knight/Princess
Shiek/Harem Girl
God/Goddess

Please message me for my AIM if you are interested with a sample posting of your own work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom