Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Warning! Evil plots brewing inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilGenius

Planetoid
I will try my best to reply at least 3-5 times a week. Maybe more and maybe less, depending on the time I have for this forum. We all have our own lives (or at least I hope so) after all. And to make those posts long and interesting. Length of my replies will most probably mirror yours. Of course, some situations will require longer descriptions and some will leave me with little space to fit much text into.
Warning! I might pop up, read your PM and not respond. Do not worry. It usually means I just check the PM's on my phone when I'm too busy to respond.

My main char will be male (or at least what passes for one - you can never know with monsters and such) always. I can play some female minor chars but futas & stuff are just not my thing and will require some persuasion for me to pick a char like that.

What will attract my interest?
- smut & plot. I adore good smutty rp, but without a plot it looses about 50% of its awesomeness. So give me a steamy idea with nice build-up or back-story and I'll be enjoying it greatly
- Innocent and/or reputable females acting really naughty
- Anal, but not fisting, gaping and such. The naughtiness of this act just tickles me the right way. Especially when combined with kink above.
- Fantasy. Elves, demons, angels, monsters and magic users. Also aliens, mutants and zombies if needed. If it can lust for a female - I can play it. Don't be afraid of asking if you have something non-human in mind.
- Slave/pet scenarios.
- Corrupting the innocence. (the more innocent, the better)
- Gangbangs/harems/orgies
- Mind-control/mindbending
- Computer games - I played variety of them and I'm willing to try some game-based smutty story. Hit me up if you have an idea. The rough list of what I can play is:
* Witcher
* Borderlands 1 & 2
* WoW
* Guild Wars 2
* Blood Bowl
* Fallout
* Diablo II & III
* Mass Effect
* Left 4 Dead
*And many more. If you have a game you like - maybe I played it too but forgot to put it on the list. Ask away if you wish to try something.
- Other fandoms - ask me and I might be interested in playing out something from your favourite movie/show

I dislike what most people seem to share here. Toilet stuff - which is really not my kind of thing. And also all kinds of gore and vore (I prefer to keep my partners alive for the next session ]:-> ).

Full list here

Plots:

Dark Mistress

Recently I got a craving for something a bit different. All those innocent, pure girls are fine, but I wish for something more... immoral. A strong-willed, smart woman who knows what she wants. And she wants power, sex and fun. Her perverted desires are vast and hard to satisfy. She had no luck finding a proper partner until she meets my character. And she just knows he is the one. The one perfect for her. Someone who will provide her all she needs and more. Who won't stop her from all those nice, perverted activities. Instead, he will join her and drag her to those of his own.

I have couple of ideas for that. She might be a sorceress defeated by my char and bound to serve him. Or a young wife of current king who totally lost her head for my char, seeing him a much better man than her husband. One that should rule instead, with her at his side. A demoness serving my mage. Possibilities are vast.

This would require playing as multiple chars for both me and my partner. Having more than one partner will be common and enjoyable for both sides of that relationship. Also, playing a dom/sub switch, for the Lady will treat all men as amusing toys. All except one, to whom she will be absolutely devoted and ready to please him any way he wishes.
If you have an idea for the character or RP, give me a PM. ;>

Harem

Recently got a little craving for a multiple girls serving my char. No specific plots on my mind, but feel free to suggest anything you want.

Lately I'm in the mood for something lighter. Less non-con and more joyous smut. Without all that drama and unnecessary conflict. Those are fine, but I had my fill of them for a while.

I prefer playing by PM's. Easier for me to keep track and I rarely check this thread, so contact me there. Preferably with some nice, juicy plot prepared to present and catch my attention.

If you have any ideas you'd like to play out, PM me and I hope we can brainstorm some nice RP. ;]

RE: Welcome to my humble Evil Lair

Evil Genius, you are an evil genius. ;)

Also, good night, see you tomorrow. Just figured I'd post in your thread and tell everybody "this guy is a lot of fun. :D"

Well, thank you. DirtyMidnight. Hope you will enjoy our RP.

Also - Bumping it for (evil) Science!

Science can be fun. :)

I'm not much interested in anal, especially gaping, although I would like to see what sort of evil things an evil genius might keep in his lab for just the right girl to stumble upon.

Well, as I stated in my post, gaping is not really my thing either.

As for what a genius might have in store? Let's see...

First, we have the Zoo. A place I keep all my more or less monstrous pets. Be it mindless zombies driven by their most primal urges, demons summoned from other dimensions, mystical creatures from other realms, aliens captured while making crop circles, mutants created in my labs... Breathtaking amount of creatures to keep a girl company. All housebroken and looking for a loving family.

Something less troublesome? Well, here in this room we have D&D - Drugs and Devices. A wide array of mystical, medical and scientific means to mess with one's nogging. Be it libido-enchancing potion, remote used to control someone's behaviour, mind-bending spells, chips applied under the skin in order to change his brain functioning or drug simply making him horny as hell. You name it, we create it.

Of course I can do much more, including simpler things. All is up to what one searches for in here.

Is it a bird?
Is it a plane?
No, it's a random bump!

Shamelessly bumping. I want those 10 posts to get myself a nice sig.

Okay, I'm back from my sudden disappearance. I want to apologize everyone I was RP-ing at that moment. Hope you won't hold too much of a grudge against me for that.

Anyway, I am here again and taking things slowly. If anyone wishes to continue their interrupted RP - just let me know.

Ooookay, that didn't work out. My previous return was a bit hastened, to say the least... Hopefully this time it will last a bit longer.

Quick notice. I will be absent next week, and probably won't show much activity this weekend due to preparations.

Changed my list to f-list since rabbit hole is down.

I'm sick. :< Won't be that active for some time.

I'm back and feeling fine. Now, just to catch up with all the plots... I'll try my best to do it quickly.

They said I'm, crazy. That I'm evil. But now, after all these years... Finally... My thread is updated! Mwahahahaha!!!!!

No updates for some time... Look at this place! So dusty.
[Unleashes an army of Evil Maids.... of DOOOOOM!! to clean it up]

RE: Warning! Evil plots brewing inside! [Seeking dark lady to stand by my evil side]

Bumping for new plot.

RE: Warning! Evil plots brewing inside! [Seeking dark lady to stand by my evil side]

I am the bump that forum deserves.

Luke. I am your bumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom