Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

All is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

ObjectOfDesire

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
This wasn't the kind of outbreak you have seen in the movies, you didn't just turn into a zombie, a walking flesh eater. There was another virus out there, one turning dead bodies into beasts, the type with great strength but still as dumb as a being with a rotting body. These creatures were as ugly as fierce, some could run and some slithered. The advanced virus didn't peak it's ugly face until a few months after the initial outbreak, where zombies did the dirty work of destroying society and the advanced virus did clean up and destroyed all hope of rebuilding a nation.
A year after the outbreak towns have been rebuilt, some better than others and some just pure disgust and primitive. The town Arcane worked in was both, you had the high life on one side of the city, and the slums on the other side. Unfortunately she lived in the slums, working as a stripper. It was depressing since she was originally a Marine, the type of Marine that didn't take any shit, but that changed when the outbreak happened and she was forced to earn a living showing off her body.
Arcane lived in a rand own apartment building, but it had running water and a mini fridge where she had some food and drink. It wasn't the life she wanted, but she felt safe with a militia surrounding the city and a high electric fence keeping guard. But alas, being a stripper still didn't do it for her, but the tips were good and she did enjoy some of the attention, especially from the ladies. She even took a few of the ladies home with her if she was feeling frisky that night.
Friday nights were as busy as they were when the world was right, men and women winding down after putting their hours in maintaining the city and putting their lives on the line to make sure everyone was safe. Arcane was just serving drinks, wearing a pair of black laced panties with silky leggings. Of course her breasts were exposed, how else would she earn such great tips? Arcane was enjoying her night, not many pigs were ruining her shift as such days do happen.

Jack awoke with a start in her small apartment. Sweat drops slid down her naked flesh as she leaned forward, holding her head in her hands. Rapid breaths escaping her lips as she struggled to return to reality. She had been reliving that night again. Her lover had been infected and had died of the infection their in the apartment. Jack had been out with the band, doing a gig at a local bar. She returned home to find the hungry flesh eating beast, wearing scraps of her girlfriend's clothing. In her panic, Jack took her guitar and viciously beat the creature til it no longer breathed or twitched. Ever since that day, her guitar had never left it's stand. She'd quit the band, and taken to life as a mechanic, fixing up motorcycles and cars like her Daddy taught her.

At the end of any rough day that same nightmare found her, and as usual she relied on outside stimulation to break her out of her own dark places. She dressed quickly, pulling on a pair of high cut denim shorts, and a tight fitting black tanktop. A pair of leather boots climbed to just below her knee and a pair of fingerless gloves covered her hands. Beneath her arms a pair of handguns hung in their holsters. She'd never had to use them. But after her first encounter, she wasn't going to take any chances. She took her motorcycle from the parking garage and sped off towards the more slummy part of town. Sure the place was dangerous. You could get mugged, you could get in a bar fight... But she liked it. The danger and the excitement was a good distraction, and maybe part of her wanted it all to end.

The old chopper pulled into a rundown strip joint. She'd overheard some customers talking about it while she was fixing up their truck and decided it might be worth checking out. She could see some men and ladies outside, enjoying smokes, beers. Some enjoying one another a bit more than they should in public. But Jack had become no different. She didn't have any shame. Nothing to hide.

When she entered she looked about the joint. A small smirk teased her lips. Loud music, dancers performing, topless waitress wandering around. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol clung in the air. She liked this place already. Her gaze narrowed as a large hand stopped her in her tracks. She looked up at the large man, who gave her guns a rough tap. "Where do you think you're going?" The man asked rudely.

She looked up at the man, her confident smirk spreading before she flashed her license. "They're licensed bub. Now go find some other pair of tits to harass. I'm a paying customer." She brushed past the man and continued walking inside. She took a table near the stage, flopping back into the comfortable chair much like a man might, her legs spread comfortably, and her arms hanging over each arm. She looked about the joint again, waiting to see an available waitress before waving in her direction to get her attention. The good thing about hanging out in the slums is it wasn't likely that someone was going to recognize her from her rock'n'roll days.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack awoke with a start in her small apartment. Sweat drops slid down her naked flesh as she leaned forward, holding her head in her hands. Rapid breaths escaping her lips as she struggled to return to reality. She had been reliving that night again. Her lover had been infected and had died of the infection their in the apartment. Jack had been out with the band, doing a gig at a local bar. She returned home to find the hungry flesh eating beast, wearing scraps of her girlfriend's clothing. In her panic, Jack took her guitar and viciously beat the creature til it no longer breathed or twitched. Ever since that day, her guitar had never left it's stand. She'd quit the band, and taken to life as a mechanic, fixing up motorcycles and cars like her Daddy taught her.

At the end of any rough day that same nightmare found her, and as usual she relied on outside stimulation to break her out of her own dark places. She dressed quickly, pulling on a pair of high cut denim shorts, and a tight fitting black tanktop. A pair of leather boots climbed to just below her knee and a pair of fingerless gloves covered her hands. Beneath her arms a pair of handguns hung in their holsters. She'd never had to use them. But after her first encounter, she wasn't going to take any chances. She took her motorcycle from the parking garage and sped off towards the more slummy part of town. Sure the place was dangerous. You could get mugged, you could get in a bar fight... But she liked it. The danger and the excitement was a good distraction, and maybe part of her wanted it all to end.

The old chopper pulled into a rundown strip joint. She'd overheard some customers talking about it while she was fixing up their truck and decided it might be worth checking out. She could see some men and ladies outside, enjoying smokes, beers. Some enjoying one another a bit more than they should in public. But Jack had become no different. She didn't have any shame. Nothing to hide.

When she entered she looked about the joint. A small smirk teased her lips. Loud music, dancers performing, topless waitress wandering around. The smell of cigarettes and alcohol clung in the air. She liked this place already. Her gaze narrowed as a large hand stopped her in her tracks. She looked up at the large man, who gave her guns a rough tap. "Where do you think you're going?" The man asked rudely.

She looked up at the man, her confident smirk spreading before she flashed her license. "They're licensed bub. Now go find some other pair of tits to harass. I'm a paying customer." She brushed past the man and continued walking inside. She took a table near the stage, flopping back into the comfortable chair much like a man might, her legs spread comfortably, and her arms hanging over each arm. She looked about the joint again, waiting to see an available waitress before waving in her direction to get her attention. The good thing about hanging out in the slums is it wasn't likely that someone was going to recognize her from her rock'n'roll days.

Arcane was available at the moment and saw the woman flagging her down. She never turned down a customer so she struts over to the customer, shaking her plump ass to attract others. "Well hello there, I hope this seat isn't taken." Arcane liked to play with the ladies, so she slowly sits down with her legs cascading over the womans legs, her ass in her lap. "You look thirsty, so I won't ask if you want a drink, but I will ask, do you want a beer, or some smooth liquor?" Arcane had the charm, though she truly used it on the fairer sex, but to be fair, men mostly entered this place and she did have to charm them as well.
"Ah, a gun wielding woman, I gotta say that I have some respect for you, though my guns are in the back, it's a bit of a turn off for men if a lady is carrying." She shrugs before sliding her hand up the womans arm.

Jack smiled broadly as Arcane walked over. Her eyes dancing over her frame as she approached. Of course she was gorgeous, she would have to be in this line of work. "I'd love something hard, even better if it goes down a little rough." She answered, in response to her off of a beer. Hearing her comment about the guns brought another smile to her face. "More for me, I guess." She responded when Arcane spoke of men being turned off by a woman carrying weapons. She watched the woman's hand run along her skin, forcing her to draw in a deep breath.

In truth, if her guns made men stay away, it only served to make Jack happier. She had no interest in men. She wasn't sexist or anything, but she felt her stand-offish nature and packing heat made her orientation very clear. "I'd love to see yours sometime." She added with a flirty smile. Though she was sure the waitress was just doing her job, it wasn't going to stop the lone woman from flirting back. She reached for her back pocket, adjusting slightly so as to make her lap more comfortable for the waitress. "How much am I gonna owe you for the drink, babe?" She asked, as she began pulling a few bills out.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack smiled broadly as Arcane walked over. Her eyes dancing over her frame as she approached. Of course she was gorgeous, she would have to be in this line of work. "I'd love something hard, even better if it goes down a little rough." She answered, in response to her off of a beer. Hearing her comment about the guns brought another smile to her face. "More for me, I guess." She responded when Arcane spoke of men being turned off by a woman carrying weapons. She watched the woman's hand run along her skin, forcing her to draw in a deep breath.

In truth, if her guns made men stay away, it only served to make Jack happier. She had no interest in men. She wasn't sexist or anything, but she felt her stand-offish nature and packing heat made her orientation very clear. "I'd love to see yours sometime." She added with a flirty smile. Though she was sure the waitress was just doing her job, it wasn't going to stop the lone woman from flirting back. She reached for her back pocket, adjusting slightly so as to make her lap more comfortable for the waitress. "How much am I gonna owe you for the drink, babe?" She asked, as she began pulling a few bills out.

"Hmm, a shot such as the one you're wanting, I think I'll charge you two dollars, such a drink is usually four, but I see you need the drink more than you want it." Arcane was indeed comfy on this womans lap, but she wanted to get her drink. "Keep my seat warm." She gives Jack a wink before sliding off her lap, shaking her ass as she walks over to the bar. A shot of shine is poured into a glass before she walks back over. "One thing we have here in the slums, home made shine with plenty of kick." She hands the drink to Jack before taking the two bills, tucking them into her waist line before sitting back down on her lap.
"You don't look familiar, do you live in the slums?" She asks, the club was dead tonight, just a bunch of talkers and the usuals.

She took full advantage of the view she was offered as the girl walked away. Her smile returned when she returned, accepting the drink with a smile. She gave a small nod to your question. "I live a few minutes from here, but I only heard about this place the other day." She quickly drank back the shine before taking a moment to shake it off when she finished. "That's the stuff." She said with a small chuckle. She looked back up at the woman with a smile.

"I run a small garage and I heard about this place from some guys while I was fixin' up their truck. Gotta say, I'm glad I came. I don't usually get decent conversation when I visit clubs like these." She set the glass on the table next to her, before speaking again. "I'm Jack, by the way."

Skeith Takahata II said:
She took full advantage of the view she was offered as the girl walked away. Her smile returned when she returned, accepting the drink with a smile. She gave a small nod to your question. "I live a few minutes from here, but I only heard about this place the other day." She quickly drank back the shine before taking a moment to shake it off when she finished. "That's the stuff." She said with a small chuckle. She looked back up at the woman with a smile.

"I run a small garage and I heard about this place from some guys while I was fixin' up their truck. Gotta say, I'm glad I came. I don't usually get decent conversation when I visit clubs like these." She set the glass on the table next to her, before speaking again. "I'm Jack, by the way."

"You can call me Arcane, back in my past life you could have called me Sargent First Class, but alas, like most people, that was my past life." Arcane shrugs before looking back at her customer. "It's a nice place, the security is nice and so is the money, but it's still a strip club. I'd rather be helping with the effort, though I can't complain, this place is fun at times." A cheeky smile appears as she wiggles her ass in Jacks lap. "A shop huh? I like a woman in a dirty uniform, plus I have a bike and it could use a good tune up." This was unlike Arcane, she was liking this customer, she was hardened and enjoyed a strong drink.

Jack wasn't surprised to hear that this wasn't Arcane's ideal job. She was surprised to hear that she had been a soldier. Not just a soldier, but a sergeant. "Oooh... You ride, huh? I'd be happy to swing by some time and have a look." She responded with a wink. An ex-soldier, a biker, and a stripper? This woman was getting more interesting all the time. "In fact, I got my tools and scrubs in my bike's saddle bags right now." She said giving a small nod to the door. "I don't usually make house calls, but you did give me a cheap drink and your incredible company."

Jack could already tell that this was going to be her new favorite place. Good drinks and good company was the best that she could ask for. Plus, based on the vibe she was getting from Arcane, the ladies here were a bit more adventurous than the usual 'look, but don't touch' variety of strippers and dancers.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack wasn't surprised to hear that this wasn't Arcane's ideal job. She was surprised to hear that she had been a soldier. Not just a soldier, but a sergeant. "Oooh... You ride, huh? I'd be happy to swing by some time and have a look." She responded with a wink. An ex-soldier, a biker, and a stripper? This woman was getting more interesting all the time. "In fact, I got my tools and scrubs in my bike's saddle bags right now." She said giving a small nod to the door. "I don't usually make house calls, but you did give me a cheap drink and your incredible company."

Jack could already tell that this was going to be her new favorite place. Good drinks and good company was the best that she could ask for. Plus, based on the vibe she was getting from Arcane, the ladies here were a bit more adventurous than the usual 'look, but don't touch' variety of strippers and dancers.

"Oh I don't know, I really shouldn't take customers home with me." Arcane put on the innocent act before laughing. "Oh hell yeah, I'll take you home with me." She laughs before sliding off her lap. "Wait here, my place is just a couple blocks away." Arcane leans down, her lovely breast in Jacks face. "Fix my bike and I'll give you a private show." She whispers before heading off to the back.
Arcane soon changes into a pair of tight jeans, securing a belt around her that held two holsters on each side. She had twin desert eagle handguns, one silver and one black. Behind her she had two bowie knives, the blades curved and the holster holding them so they were crossed. A tight tank top covers the once exposed breasts, of course no bra since she didn't like them. "Shall we get going?" She asks as she walks back out to her new friend.

Bizarrely, Jack found herself even more aroused when she saw the clothed Arcane return from the back room. Seeing her knives and gorgeous guns saddled about her belt made her particularly enticing. She stood up with a smile when she returned. "Sounds like a plan." She turned, pocketing her hands as she approached the door. She gave the bouncer a small glare before exiting the building. Her chopper wasn't much to look at, due to having to rely on salvage to build it, but it ran like it was fresh off the lot. She climbed aboard the copper, leaving enough room for Arcane to climb on behind her.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Bizarrely, Jack found herself even more aroused when she saw the clothed Arcane return from the back room. Seeing her knives and gorgeous guns saddled about her belt made her particularly enticing. She stood up with a smile when she returned. "Sounds like a plan." She turned, pocketing her hands as she approached the door. She gave the bouncer a small glare before exiting the building. Her chopper wasn't much to look at, due to having to rely on salvage to build it, but it ran like it was fresh off the lot. She climbed aboard the copper, leaving enough room for Arcane to climb on behind her.

Arcane didn't hesitate as she climbed on the back of the chopper. "I love this bike, it's rustic and not shiny, shiny things are for guns and knives. I like a hardened vehicle, really gives it characters." She slides her arms around Jack, looking at the bouncer with a wink. "Let us get going, make a left at the end of this street, take it down two blocks and I stay at the hotel. Pull up to the gate and I'll open it." She gives her the directions before they take off. The wind feels good and the sound of the bike really gets Arcane turned on.
When they reach the gate she jumps off and swipes her keycard. "Pull on in." She waves her friend on, the guard watching as the bike slowly pulls in and she closes the gate. "Park anywhere.' Arcane waits before taking her friend to the elevator.

Jack was pleased to hear that Arcane approved of her beat up old bike. She felt the same way about it. She followed her directions, pulling into the parking lot, and setting the bike out of the way so it didn't get damaged. She pulled her scrubs and tools from the saddlebags, and followed her new friend to the elevator. "So what's wrong with your bike anyway? If it's something major, I can't guarantee I can fix it without picking up some replacement parts."

In truth, she was incredibly turned on. It was hard not to be after spending all that time chatting up the half-naked Arcane. It was beyond raw beauty at this point. She was blatantly attractive. Hardened, gun-totting, bike loving, and promiscuous. She placed her hands behind her back as they took the elevator.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack was pleased to hear that Arcane approved of her beat up old bike. She felt the same way about it. She followed her directions, pulling into the parking lot, and setting the bike out of the way so it didn't get damaged. She pulled her scrubs and tools from the saddlebags, and followed her new friend to the elevator. "So what's wrong with your bike anyway? If it's something major, I can't guarantee I can fix it without picking up some replacement parts."

In truth, she was incredibly turned on. It was hard not to be after spending all that time chatting up the half-naked Arcane. It was beyond raw beauty at this point. She was blatantly attractive. Hardened, gun-totting, bike loving, and promiscuous. She placed her hands behind her back as they took the elevator.

"It's got an engine, tranny and all the parts to run, I have it put together but I can't get it running. I think it might be the wiring, I'm not as technical when it comes to wiring, though raw materials I can work with." She shrugs before the elevator stops and she leads the lady down the hall to her room. "Welcome to my slice of life." She walks inside with Jack, the place clean and well organized. There was a couch and a radio that played some stations and music. "I'm not as well off as the people on the other side of town, but I don't come to watch tv, just to relax and enjoy some music." The bike was in the spare bedroom and Arcane lead her friend to it. "This is it, it was an old Harley, I've found parts and I thought I could get it running." The bike was jet black, the parts showing their age but still looked good.

Jack looked about the small home before offering a smile. "I think it's quite charming." She followed the girl back to where her bike was located, observing it from the doorway. It was certainly easier on the eyes than her beat up old chopper. Arcane had probably gotten lucky on some of her part pulls. Jack approached the bike, kneeling beside it to get a good look. "It looks like it's in pretty good shape. You're probably right about the wiring. She set her tool bag down beside the vehicle, pulling everything she needed out to have a look. "It's probably a short somewhere, but I've got some spare wiring. It shouldn't take me more than an hour to fix it."

She stood up with her scrubs in hand, climbing into them. Considering it was little more than a beat up, grease stained blue jumpsuit, she would normally where it over her street clothes. She quickly set about preparing her equipment, ready to get started.

Only about an hour and a half later, Jack had the engine roaring to life. Filling the hotel room with the beautiful sounds of a harley reborn. A smirk teased her lips as she listened to the vehicle. She settled to shut her down for the time being. She pulled a rag from her bag and wiped the sweat and grease from her brow. "That should do it. She should ride just fine now."

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack looked about the small home before offering a smile. "I think it's quite charming." She followed the girl back to where her bike was located, observing it from the doorway. It was certainly easier on the eyes than her beat up old chopper. Arcane had probably gotten lucky on some of her part pulls. Jack approached the bike, kneeling beside it to get a good look. "It looks like it's in pretty good shape. You're probably right about the wiring. She set her tool bag down beside the vehicle, pulling everything she needed out to have a look. "It's probably a short somewhere, but I've got some spare wiring. It shouldn't take me more than an hour to fix it."

She stood up with her scrubs in hand, climbing into them. Considering it was little more than a beat up, grease stained blue jumpsuit, she would normally where it over her street clothes. She quickly set about preparing her equipment, ready to get started.

Only about an hour and a half later, Jack had the engine roaring to life. Filling the hotel room with the beautiful sounds of a harley reborn. A smirk teased her lips as she listened to the vehicle. She settled to shut her down for the time being. She pulled a rag from her bag and wiped the sweat and grease from her brow. "That should do it. She should ride just fine now."

Arcane watched and learned as Jack did her work on the bike, she was very happy when the bike started, she could finally start riding it to work. "Oh thank you so very much, I can't thank you enough for getting it started." She was so happy as she walked over, hugging Jack. "How can I ever repay you? Please just name it, anything you want, from money to a good time, it's the least I can do." She was so excited and for the first time, she was giddy at the thought of riding her bike,
"Please, don't hold back, ask for whatever it is your heart desires.' This woman could have whatever she wanted from Jack, Arcane was at her mercy.

She waved it off at first with a chuckle. "No need to make such a big deal out of it. I'm happy to help. Anything for a fellow biker." She took another moment to look the woman over before smirking a little. "I don't have the heart to take any money from you, but if you're offering to show me a fun night, how can I possibly refuse?"

She pealed away her scrubs, setting them in the bag with her tools. She was incredibly happy to be out of that hot and sweaty suit. It wasn't so bad in the shop where cool air could come in through the garage door, but it was a different matter in a small bedroom.

Skeith Takahata II said:
She waved it off at first with a chuckle. "No need to make such a big deal out of it. I'm happy to help. Anything for a fellow biker." She took another moment to look the woman over before smirking a little. "I don't have the heart to take any money from you, but if you're offering to show me a fun night, how can I possibly refuse?"

She pealed away her scrubs, setting them in the bag with her tools. She was incredibly happy to be out of that hot and sweaty suit. It wasn't so bad in the shop where cool air could come in through the garage door, but it was a different matter in a small bedroom.

"For such an act, I can show you a very good night, even grace you with the chance to stay over night." Arcane was more than grateful, this stranger really did something nice for her. "I'd suggest a shower before the fun, but I like myself a dirty girl. As long as the attitude matches the looks." She smirks before taking Jack by the hand and leading her to the master bedroom. "I hope you like the bed, I had to do some crazy things to get a king sized bed that wasn't out of the dump." The bed was indeed soft as Arcane pushed Jack onto the bed, crawling up on top of her slowly with her ass in the air.
"Just let me take care of you." She whispers before leaning down and kissing the stranger, her breasts brushing against Jacks as she leans down further.

Jack snickered quietly when Arcane made a comment about attitude. "You don't have to worry about that." She could only grin as she was pushed back onto the soft mattress. "I love a fast woman." She said as the woman was already crawling on top of her. The kiss, though momentary, was electrifying, forcing it to the forefront of Jack's mind just how horny she really was.

"You can do whatever you want. I ain't complainin'." She watched with hungry eyes, excited to see what the adventurous stripper had in store for her. If she had a stronger conscience she'd warn the woman about what was hiding in her shorts, but she liked the surprise. It added to the fun.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack snickered quietly when Arcane made a comment about attitude. "You don't have to worry about that." She could only grin as she was pushed back onto the soft mattress. "I love a fast woman." She said as the woman was already crawling on top of her. The kiss, though momentary, was electrifying, forcing it to the forefront of Jack's mind just how horny she really was.

"You can do whatever you want. I ain't complainin'." She watched with hungry eyes, excited to see what the adventurous stripper had in store for her. If she had a stronger conscience she'd warn the woman about what was hiding in her shorts, but she liked the surprise. It added to the fun.

"Oh I'm going to do whatever I want, and I bet you'll be moaning too loud to complain." Arcane was confident in her sexual ability as she sits up, straddling the lap of Jack. "You've already seen them, but I'm sure you miss them." She slowly pulls her tank top off, using her hands to caress her breasts, playing with them in front of Jack. "Oh my bad, where are my manners." Arcane grabs Jacks hands, placing them on her tits, her nipples exposed and rock hard.
"You keep them entertained while I get to work." She sits up just enough as she reaches down, undoing the womans shorts. Though her tits are out of reach at the moment, she takes the shorts off and tosses them before pulling her panties down, getting the shock of her life as a cock springs to life. "Oh my." She mutters as she covers her mouth.

Jack wasted no time in groping the woman's freshly exposed breasts for as long as they were within her reach. Her confident smirk returned as she felt her cock spring free of it's restrictive confines, twitching with anticipation. A nearly feral gleam in her eye. "Surprise." She said with a light chuckle. "Best of both worlds, right?" She said with another laugh. She was never shy about her body, nor was she ever ashamed. In fact, she took great pride in it. She'd certainly never heard any complaints from former bedmates.

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack wasted no time in groping the woman's freshly exposed breasts for as long as they were within her reach. Her confident smirk returned as she felt her cock spring free of it's restrictive confines, twitching with anticipation. A nearly feral gleam in her eye. "Surprise." She said with a light chuckle. "Best of both worlds, right?" She said with another laugh. She was never shy about her body, nor was she ever ashamed. In fact, she took great pride in it. She'd certainly never heard any complaints from former bedmates.

The shock didn't come from the fact it was a cock, but the fact that she also had a cock. Arcane was tempted to tell Jack, but she decided to make this all about her. She kept her cock hidden inside of her flawless pussy. "Oh a surprise indeed, not a bad one either." She smirks before climbing back onto the bed and heading to the middle where her friend was laying. "I'm really glad I found you at the bar." She was excited since she had this wonderful lady in her bed and she had a thick rod.
Arcane wastes no time as she wraps her hand around the shaft, working it up and down slowly as she gives Jack a seductive look, biting her lip as she speeds up.

Jack panted lightly as she watched her move between her legs. Her breath growing slightly labored as she began to stroke her length slowly. "The feelings mutual..." She responded finally, coming out as more a groan as she sped up the pace. That look in Arcane's eye was the same kind of seductive desire that was reflected in her own. She allowed her head to fall back on the mattress, closing her eyes as she focused her attention on the hand that stroked her pride and joy. "Oh God... You seem like you've had some practice." She groaned, her hands forming fists as she clutched at the sheets.

Fortunately she had the endurance to go multiple rounds with her partners, because her pent up sexual frustration, followed by Arcane's speed already had her ready to cum.

((I'm gonna have to sneak in a nap before work. Sorry. :( ))

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack panted lightly as she watched her move between her legs. Her breath growing slightly labored as she began to stroke her length slowly. "The feelings mutual..." She responded finally, coming out as more a groan as she sped up the pace. That look in Arcane's eye was the same kind of seductive desire that was reflected in her own. She allowed her head to fall back on the mattress, closing her eyes as she focused her attention on the hand that stroked her pride and joy. "Oh God... You seem like you've had some practice." She groaned, her hands forming fists as she clutched at the sheets.

Fortunately she had the endurance to go multiple rounds with her partners, because her pent up sexual frustration, followed by Arcane's speed already had her ready to cum.

((I'm gonna have to sneak in a nap before work. Sorry. :( ))

Arcane could feel the shaft getting harder, she could feel what was coming. "I've done it a few times, but you seem like you can handle it, but if you can't then please don't hold back, shoot that sticky load all over my tits." She leans in so her tits are close to her hand as she jerks the cock faster. "Just promise me you won't be too tired to go again, I have plans for this cock." She smirks before concentrating on stroking the meaty member, wanting to make this beauty cum so she can last longer in the second round.

(No problem, message me when you reply.)

Jack bit her lip, trying desperately to hold out but it was impossible. There was way too much sexual tension built up. A sharp moan broke free of her lips, coming out almost more like a growl as ropes of her hot, sticky seed leaped free of her cock, coating the woman's tits with thick strings of cum.

She panted heavily as she allowed herself to relax back onto the mattress. Her shaft was still mostly full of life, only having lost some of its rigidity from the brief climax. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at the woman with the same confident smirk plastered on her face. "Sorry about that, that's been pent up since the club." Her smile spread again as she spoke. "But I promise, round two will last much much longer."

Skeith Takahata II said:
Jack bit her lip, trying desperately to hold out but it was impossible. There was way too much sexual tension built up. A sharp moan broke free of her lips, coming out almost more like a growl as ropes of her hot, sticky seed leaped free of her cock, coating the woman's tits with thick strings of cum.

She panted heavily as she allowed herself to relax back onto the mattress. Her shaft was still mostly full of life, only having lost some of its rigidity from the brief climax. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at the woman with the same confident smirk plastered on her face. "Sorry about that, that's been pent up since the club." Her smile spread again as she spoke. "But I promise, round two will last much much longer."

Arcane looked down at her goo covered tits, she loved the feeling of the cum dripping between her cleavage. "Oh no reason to be sorry, I love a good cum load." She smirks before running her finger between her tits, sliding the finger into her mouth with a slight moan. "Just as delicious as I was hoping." She spreads a grin across her face, leaving the cum on her tits as she leans down to the lively member. "Atleast there's still some life left, cause I'm not done." With that said Arcane takes the head of the womans cock into her mouth, not wasting any time as she swirls her tongue around the sensitive head then sinks the shaft down her throat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom