Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Closed for Deletion

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracedragon13

Super-Earth
Hey there
Well first things first
Here's my Kink List, so to speak, however, it isn't quite finished

I'm open to almost everything, so just messages me
However, I would prefer to post over the forums and I aren't all to good at starting them off
I also find it difficult writing posts of lengths that are longer than five/six lines, my upper limit is TEN lines

Plots I want to try
Obsession:
Your character saves my girl from a pretty bad situation, and she becomes fixated on you, and you keep on pushing her away and being really horrible but she keeps on coming back and you finally realise that you could use this to your advantage...
This would be mainly story orientated

The gang:
You're character is the leader of a gang who has recently lost quite a few members to a rival gang, when one day you see a perfect revenge and you abduct the younger sister (my character) of the rival gangs leader , then use her to get at him...
My character

Disobedient pet:
You are a pet/slave of any gender (preferably male) who has been sold to a rather demanding and spoilt Princess(my character)... As a pet/slave you're expected to do whatever you're told, but you have your own ideas and you want to be in control...

A few of my favourite pairings
I would play the ones in yellow
Big brother X younger sister
Any kind of kidnapping
Non-consensual
Blackmail
Any fantasy pairings
Demon X Priestess

My biggest kinks
Guys with large dicks
Bondage
Knifeplay
Blindfolds
Gags
Older Partners
Non-consensual
Blackmail

If you want to do anything, just feel free to message me

RE: Sweet, inexperienced young woman looking for experienced partner (always open)

gracedragon13 said:
Added plots:
Disobedient pet

I'm willing to do the disobedient pet one if you're willing oto make me obey :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom