Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dead Space (Ellie x Isaac)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Queenstreet

Super-Earth
I just finished Dead Space 3 and I'd love to do something as Ellie paired with Isaac. So I guess I'm looking for an Isaac. I ask that you can do at least one paragraph, have played the games, and are sure that you can play Isaac well. As far as what the RP is about... I wanna touch the area between the second and third games, when they're dating and everything goes bad, and then we can continue in to the third game and make our own changes and maybe even go past that. I dunno. If you're interested, please PM me. Really wanna do this. Thanks, guys

Queenstreet said:
I just finished Dead Space 3 and I'd love to do something as Ellie paired with Isaac. So I guess I'm looking for an Isaac. I ask that you can do at least one paragraph, have played the games, and are sure that you can play Isaac well. As far as what the RP is about... I wanna touch the area between the second and third games, when they're dating and everything goes bad, and then we can continue in to the third game and make our own changes and maybe even go past that. I dunno. If you're interested, please PM me. Really wanna do this. Thanks, guys

I love the Dead Space story and I'm a big Isaac x Ellie fan, the problem is that I literally registered for this forum around 5 minutes before posting this, and secondly I'm not an experienced writer. However, I do have the enthusiasm and I guess I'm able to spell and use grammar correctly. I'd love to do this RP thing.

Thanks.

Ben

Love the series as well, own the collector's edition of 1 & 2, as well as all the DLC, but sadly have yet to play through 3.

I hope you find your engineer, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom