Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Give In To Temptation // Shadow Wolf//

calamity.rose

Planetoid
The soft purr of the Lamborghinis engine was the only sound that its demonic driver could hear. Long white hair flowed out from under the woman’s hood, having slowed down her ears could hear so much more than the purr of the engine, she could hear the voices of people outside her car. Her forehead was resting against the steering wheel, she didn’t know what to do or what she could possibly get up to, she’d never been to this part of town before and was confidant that she’d be able to blend in with the humans without too much difficulty. The woman opened her eyes though due to her hood no-one would be able to see this. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of golden brown due to the sunlight, enchanting to look upon apparently.

Mystery ran her fingers through her silky hair, pushing it back out of her face though it was still flowing down her chest as if it was water over a waterfall. Where to go, what to do… Mystery considered this for a moment before bowing her head again, smiling slightly. She knew it wouldn’t take long for her to decide what she was going to do to entertain herself for the time being. Mystery suddenly changed gear and allowed her car to move once more.

It didn‘t take long for her to find herself at a night club downtown, the woman stepped out of the car before sorting her clothes. She was wearing faded skinny fit jeans with a pair of lace up knee high boots over them, they had 4.5 inch heels that made her seem just that bit taller than she actually was. Her top half was hidden under her hoodie that fitted her figure perfectly, under it was a cropped black top with a black sequined waist coat over it that showed off her toned abdomen.

The lust demon kept her hood up as she entered the bar, scanning the dance floor before going to sit at the bar. “Coke, no ice.” She smiled at the bartender before turning in her seat to look at the dance floor once more. Mystery heard the gentle clink of her glass being placed down on the bar. It’s on the house babe. With a seductive smile she looked over her shoulder. “Why thank you.” She took a sip before standing up and walking onto the dance floor, Mystery had always been a good dancer and moving to the music was the one thing that made her feel normal anymore.
She quickly found a young man who lusted after her and began to dance with him, he couldn’t resist touching her as they danced but he wasn’t the one who’d be taking her home. She knew that already. No, she way have been dancing with the young man but all the while she was enticing a young man who was being watched over by an angel.

Mystery had always loved toying with Angels, corrupting them was even better.

Liam was invisible to the human eye nobody could see him but his charge, he could see the woman dancing with another man. He knew she could see him because demons were easy to spot, well to her he was out in the open no one else could see him but his charge. Derek looked toward the woman, he was enjoying a nice frothy beer. In his ear he could hear his guardian angel telling him to stay away from her, retreat but he was finding it really hard to resist. The young man who stood at about 6'1'' weighed roughly one seventy five to one eighty four which was all muscle ignored his guardian angel, walked toward the dance floor. '' May I have this dance? '' He asked as he looked her over, every ounce of his body even his brain was screaming '' Danger Danger!!'' But Derek didn't care he'd just gotten out of a bad relationship, wanted to have a little fun despite what his guardian angel said, he waited patiently for her to say something to him.

Liam watched his charge stand up, walk out onto the dance floor with a sigh he shook his head ran his fingers through his long mop of hair then waited to see how things would turn out. He knew Derek would get hurt, he knew he was making a very bad decision but all he could do was watch over the young man. Liam stood at 5'10'' 5'11'' weight around 185 190 but it was all muscle. despite the fact that he had died when he was in his early twenties he didn't really look any different then he did when he was alive except for the fact that his hair was a little shorter then, he wore a pair of black jeans with a button down black shirt and a pair of black work boots.

The demoness looked at the man and smiled. "While of course kind sir, I'd love to dance with you." Mystery took his hand and took him to an empty stop on the dance floor, again she began her seductive dance and although the man couldn't see it her eyes were locked upon his guardian. He was handsome and she wanted to corrupt him, she wanted him to be addicted to the temptation that he'd so valiantly tried to protect the human from. Mystery ran her fingers back through her hair as she made her moves more seductive, bending over before standing up straight again then crouching down with her legs open. Her eyes remained on the angel as a smile crossed her eyes as she licked them. She turned her attention back to the human, leaning him and sucking upon his earlobe as she moved against him. Mystery planned to lure the angel in and then enchant and seduce him.

The seductress took the humans hand and walked him to the bar. "Can I get you a drink handsome?" she winked at him as she she ordered herself another vodka and coke, she knocked it back and then ordered another before letting her eyes go to the handsome angel. She gestured for the handsome angel to join them, there was no reason that they could not be civil, she looked him over seductively before licking her lips. Mystery shook her head, sending her long silver blonde tresses back over her shoulder, she batted her eyelashes at the angel once more, daring him to come and play.

'' Sure I'll take another beer.'' Derek said as he smiled, he looked over toward his guardian then turned back to the bar he wondered what the woman wanted with him but pushed it aside as he downed his second beer. Liam's muscle's tensed as he heard her offer to by his charge a drink then she beckoned for him to join them, he slowly stepped away from the shadows still invisible to everyone else as he walked toward the bar. He took a seat, of course his shirt was half open but he felt to many buttons would choke him even if he was already dead. '' I know what your trying to do.'' He said as he looked at her, looked around at the people still making fools of themselves. For a young angel Liam had a good head on his shoulders, he always tried to resist temptation because he knew what it could do to him but she was so beautiful.

Besides the last time he'd been with a woman had been before he died, the memory still lingered in his head but he ignored it because he knew he could never see the woman again unless he wanted to haunt her. The handsome angel had seen everything that had happened since his death, he was focused on protecting his charge but he was finding it hard because he couldn't help but stare at her.

“Add his drink to my tab handsome,” she winked at the bartender, loving how simple it had been to wrap him around her little finger, a simple glance was all it had taken. As the angel moved towards them she smiled, eyeing him with lust filled eyes. You want to play with me little angel, come and play with me little angel. The lust demon allowed her eyes to flash purple for a moment as she toyed with the angels lust just a little, she could feel him staring and could sense that he was attracted to her. Perhaps this was going to be easier than she thought. As he joined them she smiled warmly. “I fear you insult me without cause sweet one, I’m trying nothing but you accuse me anyway. What is it that you believe I’m trying?” she looked into his eyes, while her hand rubbed the arm of the human, she leaned in and kissed the human, licking his lip teasing before leaning back and laughing softly. “Forgive me, it seems all the vodka has gone to me head.”

It was so easy for the lust demon to feign tipsiness; she looked at the human as if begging him to protect her. She projected innocence and vulnerability; she wanted him to fall fully into her trap. She would force the angels hand and she would not regret it. Mystery leaned against the human, her back to him and her eyes upon the angel. I know you want me... she projected the words into his mind so that only he could hear. If you want me, come and get me.

Derek couldn't help but believe the act she was putting on, when she kissed him he was a little shocked but didn't push her away. Then he heard her say the vodka had gone to her head, he just smiled. He could see the expression of concern on his angel's face, just shrugged it off because he found the woman very attractive. '' Stop! If you want to corrupt somebody corrupt me but leave him alone.'' Liam said as he shouted at her nobody could hear him but her, he knew he would regret his decision later but that didn't matter he would have to deal with the consequences of giving into temptation. Derek's eyes went wide when his angel shouted, he could hear it as well. He snapped out of his daze, looked at the time knowing he had work the next morning he sighed then stood up. Knowing his guardian angel wouldn't be with him he walked back toward his booth grabbed his jacket then headed for the door. As Derek walked away Liam felt his connection with his charge shatter, all of a sudden he felt vulnerable but he also knew Derek wouldn't make it home safe without his protection.

The demon smiled, she’d gotten what she wanted. You saw how easily he succumbed, batting eyelashes at him would not corrupt someone who wasn’t already corrupted. You were fighting a losing battle angel. As the human left she turned her full attention back to the angel stepped towards him, pressing her chest to his as she leaned in and kissed him. There were other demons in the room and she couldn’t have them trying to move in on her angel now, could she? She was marking him as hers. “Tell me, why did you give in so quickly my little angel?” Her hand moved down his chest, “Such a beautiful angel, it almost pains me that you lust after me.”

Images flashed into her mind, reminding her of a past she wished to forget. The images of the man she’d loved filled her mind, making her lose focus. I can’t...no... The lust demon shook her head and looked straight at him. She leaned in and kissed him once more as she toyed with his lust, drawing it to surface and amplifying it. Mystery closed her eyes as she kissed him, moving so that she could straddle his waist. She no longer wanted him, she needed him, needed him to help her forget.

'' Because Derek has a long life ahead of him if he lives, well I didn't want him to fall pray to your games. We all have our weaknesses, well beautiful women are mine. '' Liam said as he felt her lips press against his then he watched her almost push away from him. Then he felt her lips upon his once again, he wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her into the kiss. He held onto her once she straddled his lap, could tell she was blocking something out because the mood in the room had changed. As he kissed her he closed his eyes letting his own past plague his mind, when he remembered what had happened he opened them focusing on her. He'd blocked out the reasoning for his death, he remembered that the woman he had loved before his death had cheated on him which in turn caused him to be stupid. He'd driven over a riven, well by the tome the paramedics got to his location he was already dead he'd always blocked it out. Now he was pushing it aside as he focused on her, he pulled back from the kiss as he brushed hair away from her face. '' I don't even know your name. ''

“My games...” the lust demon seemed saddened by the words. “I could have shown him heaven and I would have asked for nothing in return but for his pleasure. How is that a game?” she asked, her tone soft and gentle, almost human. It pleased and pained her to be called beautiful. Would you still think me beautiful if I wasn’t a lust demon? There was no such things as an ugly lust demon, they were all beautiful beyond a mortal wildest dreams for that was what they needed to hunt them. Him holding her close made her feel odd, she was not used to this. She danced and then she’d have sex up against a wall where they would be holding her lithe form against said wall...not against them. What are you doing to me little angel? she sent the question to his mind, not wanting to break the kiss. Mystery couldn’t bring herself to break the kiss. When he drew back she looked into his eyes. When he asked her name she found herself once again feeling odd. She wanted to tell him the name that she’d discarded when her love had died but she couldn’t, that woman no longer existed in her mind. She refused to be that woman again. “Mystery. My name is Mystery and yours my sweet angel?” her delicate fingers traced his cheek seductively. “So how do you want to do this? Quickie in the bathroom, we both go our separate ways having gotten what we want?”

It was rare for a guy to go back to her luxury apartment and most men were happy with a quickie in the bathroom, even angels had had sex with her a bathroom of a club, she had no reason to think that he’d been any different.

'' Liam.. My name is Liam.'' He said as he let go of her just a little then she asked the question he knew he would regret answering, he had to think about it for a second. '' I know this sounds cliche especially to you I'm sure. But I would like to take things slow, I know your a lust demon. I also know my wings could be clipped for this or worse but it's been quite awhile since I've been with anyone, my story is well it's a little complicated or I would tell it.'' Liam said as he sighed, tried really hard to regain his mental stability but he couldn't resist her. He hoped she didn't think he was sounding like a broken record, he would have told her his story but he was sure she didn't want to hear it. As he ran his fingers through his hair, looked around at everybody just glad she found him good looking.

“Liam...” the name felt good upon her lips. “A good Irish name is Liam...” she whispered the last part mostly to herself. His answer surprised her. He didn’t want a quickie with her? The lust demon looked at him, for a moment all her demonic charm disappeared and she could have passed for a human but only for a moment. She slid off of him and took his hand. “You can tell me it on the way to my place since I’m not allowed to drive, who knows...I might even tell you mine.” Mystery smiled at him as she led him from the club, it felt odd to her and new but she’d been doing with for over two hundred years, it shouldn’t have felt odd or new to her but it did. “You’re not the first angel I’ve been with, each and every one of them had sex in the bathroom...you’re the first one that refused me...I don’t know how I feel about that...If I tell the truth it’s been over a hundred and fifty years since I’ve felt anything...” Mystery wasn’t sure why she’d told him that but she had and subconsciously tugged upon the end of her end as she did on those rare occasions that she found herself being nervous.

Mystery stopped suddenly. “I don’t want you to do this...I don’t want you to lose your wings, you remind me of someone I once cared about so much I would have forsaken all that I am to have lived a mortal life with him...” she reached out and touched his cheek, withdrawing her lustful influences from him. If he wanted this it would be without her influence she decided.

'' I'll drive then, you might find my story a little depressing..'' Liam said, when she told she didn't want him to give into her, lose his wings his eyes widened a little. He didn't know what to say to her, when she withdrew her influence on him nothing really changed. He lead her to her car opened the passenger side door, closed it then climbed into the driver's side. '' Keys Please.'' Liam said with a smile as he placed his hand on the wheel he remembered his 1st car, it felt just like the one he was in now. The dark haired angel was letting his guard down, he knew an angel should never let their guard down no matter what but even without her influence he felt drawn to her. He couldn't put his finger on why he was drawn to her but there was something about her that made him think back to the life he had, the life he lost that made him want to be a stronger person. As he waited for her to hand him the keys he pushed down the mirror ran his fingers through his hair then wrapped it in a rubber band, put the mirror back up.

He never ceased to amaze her, even with her influence gone he still wanted to go home with her? Why would you risk everything? You know what I am and you know that only trouble and pain are left in my wake. I do not understand. She sent the message to his mind when her voice failed her. “My address is stored in the sat nav...” As she got into the passenger seat of her car she handed him to keys, looking at him curiously. “Tell me your story and I’ll tell you mine.” Mystery reached over and placed her hand upon his leg but surprisingly she did it not in sexual way but a comforting way. The demon once again looked almost human, her hair fell about her face and her eyes were locked upon her lap. “Liam...I...nevermind,” she smiled to herself as she bowed her head. Mystery wanted to thank him, for not taking her to the toilets and for not running when she removed her influence.

Not all demons were heartless monsters, yes she could be a monster at times and yes she could be heartless but on the whole if she’d been human she would have been quite nice. Mystery had loved and lost like a human, she cared little for stealing a man’s heart and soul, she just want to live and have the closeness that came from sex which solved both of her problems since she needed sex to live.

'' I won't bore you with the beginning but I'll tell you the depressing part. I'd gone out with a few of my old school buddies, at the time I was living with a girl. She knew I was going out, seemed to really have no problem with it. I got home around eleven thirty or so cause I wasn't really enjoying myself, found her sleeping with another man. She tried to explain things, I stormed out like an idiot then drove myself off a riven. By the time I was found I was already dead, well here I am. I was twenty two maybe twenty three don't really remember.'' Liam said as he put the keys in the car, started it up noticing her hand on his leg he smiled a little as her message reached his thoughts he couldn't answer her cause he didn't know why he was so drawn to her. He turned on the navigation system, let it lead him to wear he was going a smile plastered on his face he hadn't smiled in years even if he was still worried about his charge he was more concerned with her.

The lust demon found herself staring at his lips as he spoke, giving his leg a gentle squeeze in comfort. “I was 70 when I first fell in love, I’d been with quite a few men before him but he was special. I told him what I was and he didn’t care, I felt no sexual desire for him but I still wanted to be near him. I’d never experienced anything like it and soon we were living together and then it all went wrong...One of the men I’d been with got jealous and killed my love, after his death I made my heart turn to stone so I wouldn’t have to face that again.” Her eyes moved to the window as they pulled up outside her apartment. “We’re here.” She stepped out of the car and walked toward the door, smiling at the door man as she passed, heading to the elevator and pressing the button. “My apartment is on the top floor.”

After riding the elevator to the top she stepped into her luxury apartment. Her apartment was the definition of luxury , she wanted for nothing and the views from the windows were stunning. The elevator opened into her living room and open plan kitchen while there was a door leading off to her bathroom and a corridor leading off to the master and guest bedrooms which were both on-suite. “Make yourself comfortable and help yourself to a drink,” she slipped off her hood and looked straight as him before sitting seductively upon the couch, watching his every move.

Liam smiled as she told him to make himself comfortable, he walked into the kitchen with a smile. He found the alcohol grabbed a glass, added a few ice cubes then filled it half way with scotch. Once he had his drink he walked back into the living room, sat across from her in the chair. '' Your story sounds sadder then mine, well if I knew his name I could tell you if I saw him or not before I came down here.'' The dark haired angel said as he sipped his scotch, looked at her seductive pose he wasn't avoiding her he just wanted to take things slow. Everything he had told her about taking it slow had all been the truth, he didn't want her to think he was just another guy she was going to sleep with then throw to the waste side. He really wanted to get to know her, he knew he was taking a big risk but she was worth it he could see past her heart of stone cause well it was his natural gift.

Liam had been told he could break a heart of stone as long as he treated a person right, let them see that he was a gentle person he'd been born with his gift but after he became an angel it was magnified. He looked into her eyes, he could see her soul he could see that she wasn't a bad person she'd just been dealt a bad hand. The angel finished his scotch, set the glass on the coffee table in front of him then smiled at her as he licked his lips a little just admiring her real beauty the beauty within more then the outward beauty.

The demon smiled despite herself but it was not a happy smile, it was a sad one. “There is nothing I would like more than to know he found his way into heaven but I fear I took any chance of that away.” She closed her eyes for a moment. “He was married when he met me, I couldn’t help myself, he was such a beautiful human. You remind of him more than I care for. 180 years have passed but I still remember every detail of his face,” she smiled at that as she opened her eyes. “If anyone finds out about this I will hunt you down by the way, I refuse to let people think I’m something that I’m not.” In other words she didn’t want people to know that she still had a heart after all these years. Her parents and siblings would disown her if they found out. There was something about this angel however that intrigued her and made her want to spend time with him and she hated him for it.

“I find myself both enjoying your company and hating you at the same time, I don’t like the effect that you have upon me...I should have had sex with you in the toilets or in my car but yet here you are in my apartment. I’m starting to think you’ve done something to me.” Her eyes met his for a moment before standing up and walking over to him, kneeling before him and placing her forehead gently against his leg. You confuse me little angel. You cannot tell me why you are doing this but yet you sit their unfaltering and not trying anything... Mystery couldn’t remember the last time she’d sat with a man like this without him being all over her, minus her father of course but then again even her brother tried it on every now and then before getting slapped over the back of the head by her.

" we can have sex if you want but demon or not I was raised to treat every woman I met with respect, I'm not a virgin. My girlfriend was my 1st but we lived together, the night she cheated on me I was going to ask her to marry me.'' Liam said as he reached down to tangle his fingers in her hair as he lifted her chin with the other hand, he gazed into her eyes as he pressed his lips against hers. He wasn't being aggressive or mean he just loved the way her hair felt between his fingers, he couldn't believe his own strength cause when he was alive he would have been all over her even without her influence but something in him had changed when he died. He wasn't the same man he was back then, he pulled back from the kiss as he looked at a calender across the room. '' Three years ago today..'' Liam muttered to himself as he continued to play with his hair the month as well as the day marked the three year anniversary of his death, he knew his ex obviously if she cheated on him would more then likely just go about the day or night like nothing had ever happened. Pushing that all aside he kissed her again, closed his eyes just letting himself get lost in the kiss because he didn't want to be a downer.

Back
Top Bottom