Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Death & Rebirth (Kevinn & Aphrodite's Daughter)

Melissa lay in her chair, the outside world lost to her. She wasn't truly masturbating to anybody, just that she was fucking horny. Melissa heard nothing as Kevin came downstairs.

(Sorry for one-liner, I'm in a hurry)

Kevin barged into the living room, worried about the noise he was hearing, they didn't seam painful, and they weren't loud but he had never heard sounds like that before.. As he walked in, he saw the woman, pleasuring herself, lost in ecstasy.. "M-M-Melissa, S-Sorry..." He said as he turned, covering his eyes, trying to forget what he had seen..

(It's ok)

Hearing a slight noise, Melissa opens her eyes, her body naked.

"You don't have to close your eyes. I really don't care if you want to look at me or not. Give me a facial for all I care."

Melissa stands up, pulling the squishy dildo out of her vagina. As if she could read his mind, she says "You don't need to try to forget. You will see me naked more than a lot. "

Melissa rubs her nipples a tiny bit, then says "Get some rest, you will need it for training tomorrow."

Kevin had been expecting her to react as she did earlier, he thought he'd be in trouble yet.. The woman didn't seem to care, in fact, she was encouraging him. "N-no!" He suddenly let out at the idea of a facial. He couldn't understand how the woman could be so bold, so carefree in this sense. She was the first woman he'd ever seen naked and the truth was he did indeed feel quite attracted to her physique. "Y-Yes.. I'll go to bed.."

With this Kevin swiftly disappeared back up the stairs, into the 'toy-filled' room Melissa called her bedroom and lay down in her bed, hoping that somehow he'd manage to get some sleep..

After around half an hour more of pleasuring herself, Melissa lifts her frame out of the chair as she jogs up the stairs. Once she got to the top, Melissa tip toes into her room, seeing the panties she gave him on the ground completely clean, she shakes her head in disappointment. Melissa silently creeps under the covers, in the nude, cuddling up next to Kevin.

When she finally returned, Kevin was fast asleep. In the process of trying to rid himself of the mental images he had just acquired he seemed to have fallen into a deep sleep. Unfortunately, falling asleep while he was thinking of those images just made him end up dreaming of these.. He felt Melissa entering the bed as she slightly woke him up with her movement. Before he could move or say anything, the woman was already cuddling up to him, her nude body pressed against his own. He hoped she wouldn't feel what was hiding underneath the sheets, having dreamt of her, his member was slightly more awake than him. "M-Melissa?" He asked, hoping she'd notice his unease..

Melissa snuggled in, unconsciously grinding her ass and pussy against his crotch, feeling his body pressed up against hers. Then, to her surprise, she heard "M-Melissa?"
Melissa scootched in a bit closer to Kevin before answering "Yes?"
To be honest, Melissa has no idea what she was doing to Kevin. No clue at all.

Kevin tried to make some space between them, unfortunately he was right on the edge of the bed. He looked at the woman, avoiding looking at her naked body and trying to control the growth in his lower region. "What's going to happen to me....?" He asked. The question was general, he didn't know what would happen to him, what she wanted from him but also, he had never experienced arousal for another woman like this..

Melissa rolls over, her exposed breasts in Kevin's face. "Kevin, I am going to teach you all your vampire knowledge and skills that are you need to know. Then, we may enroll you back in school or I will home school you."

Melissa remains completely collected as if she didn't even notice she was naked and her breasts were exposed. "This training will be extensively hard so you may want to rest and relax. Don't be afraid to wake me if you need or want anything."

Kevin found her nude breasts right in front of his face, causing him to move away, just at the limit of the bed. Vampire knowledge? Skills? What was she talking about, what could she possibly have to teach him?

As she mentioned the intensive training, Kevin gulped, fearing what could possibly be in store for him. The way she said anything was rather disturbing, what could she possibly mean by that? "How long will it take..? I.. I don't want to be alone.." As he said this, he lost his balance, falling off the bed..

Melissa remained a calm, even as she brought her finger to her nipples and started playing around.

"The training will take anywhere from a few months to a year or two. It all depends on how much you want to learn after the minimum requirement. You''ll never be alone. I will personally teach you everything you want to know. You have the option to practice alone though."

As she finishes off the sentence, Kevin falls off the bed. Melissa slides over his side of the bed and off, her nude body standing over his naked body. She reaches out her left hand to help pull him up.

"Clearly you have a lot of work to do."

Kevin tried to see the positive side to all of it, he tried to convince himself that this was his place but he just didn't seem to succeed. How was being a vampire good? He couldn't see his family, everything he knew was lost and now he had to train? To be a vampire? Would he have to suck blood? He couldn't kill anyone.. He wasn't a killer..

He stretched out his hand, grabbing Melissa's. "I guess so.. Thank you Melissa..." He said, before looking up and noticing the woman's nude body right above him, her breasts hanging not far from his head.

Melissa roughy pulls up Kevin, teasingly pulling his face right infront of her breasts.

"By the way Kevin," Melissa asks, eyeing his crotch "Are you a virgin?"
As she waits for an answer, her tounge dart's over her lips, a small bit of her fang's showing.

Kevin feels his arm almost being pulled off as the woman pulls him up, his face just a breath away from her breasts.

Kevin looks at her, surprised at the question, how did she know? He gulped, getting ready to answer but before he could he suddenly felt the young woman's tongue on his lips.
"V-Virgin? Umm... No.. Of course not..." He was.

Melissa instantly frowns. Looking over his shoulder, avoiding eye contact she mutters to him "That really is unfortunate. Training is going to be much harder."

Without another word, Melissa climbs back into the bed wrapping the silk sheets over her as she tries to fall asleep.

Kevin climbs back into the bed with her, intrigued at her question... What could she mean? How would it be harder?

"M-Melissa... Why..? Why will it be harder? I'll do my best if it means I can be free.. I promise.."

Melissa is already sleeping at the time of Kevin's question. Unde the covers, her nipples are rock hard and it is visible through the sheets.

Kevin could feel his member growing once more at the sight of the woman. Why was he feeling these things? He'd never felt them before.. Did it have to do with her bringing him back to life? Was this normal? He could feel himself impulsed to stroke it, to alleviate the warm feeling building up inside him.

He held it in as he could, unfortunately, due to the small amount of space he had on the bed, it seemed to have grown enough to be pushing against her skin..

About half an hour, Melissa awakens, feeling a slight bit of pressure inbetween her butt-cheeks, it brings out a small grin. Silently, Melissa creeps out of the bed and grabs a long dildo. She tries to creep into the bed as quietly as she can.

Once under the covers, Melissa gently holds Kevin's cock as he sleeps. Gently stroking it, hopefully giving him pleasent dreams.

Taking the dildo, Melissa gently thrusts it in and out of her pussy

Kevin's dreams seemed to be filled with dirty thoughts. He'd never had this kind of dreams before, he'd always been a good boy. However, now, the image of Melissa from the previous afternoon seemed to be invading his dreams, it's all he saw, not only that but he dreamt that she was touching him, making him feel great pleasure and a strange sort of tension bulding up in his member, almost as though it was about to explode..

Melissa finally came and laid the dildo to rest. As Melissa tried to get comfortable in bed, she noticed a hard poking inbetween her legs. Instantly knowing it was Kevin's meat, Melidda decides it might be nice to blow him as he slept.

Melissa crept under the covers and gently starts licking up and down his shaft, swirling her tounge over the head before wrapping her lips on in and gracefully moving up and.down.

The sensation was great, he never knew such a dirty dream could feel so good, it was almost as though it were really happening, everything felt real. The throbbing in his lower region grew and it wasn't long before he couldn't hold it in any longer. For the first time, he was having an orgasm, both in dreams and reality. As he released his fluids, Kevin woke up, moaning and noticing Melissa was sucking him..

"M-Melissa...What-.."

Releasing her silky lips from his cock, Melissa crawled back from under the covers back up to Kevin. Dripping from her mouth, over her tits, Melissa asks casually "What?"
On her face, it seems as nothing is wrong, despite the fact that there is cum dripping all over her face and tits.

Pulling her hair back, Melissa asks "Is something wrong?"
Under the covers, Melissa grinds her pussy against Kevin's fully erect penis.

Kevin looked at the woman, almost disgusted at the sight.. "What were you.. Why..." He began getting anxious, beginning to sweat as he pulled back from the woman, right against the edge of the bed. "What were you doing.. Why did you do that!!!" He asked.. A tone of nerves and for some reason almost fear in his voice..

Melissa looked at him honestly "I was giving you a blowjob? Don't men love blowjobs?" The cum was still dripping from her lip. She smiles at him with her white teeth "You look like there is a problem? Is there a problem?" Melissa scooches up more, revealing more of her chest, up to her navel.

Back
Top Bottom