Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bored

Tallow

Super-Earth
As you can probably guess from the title, I am bored, so I decided to make a journal.

Well..... This is awkward. Where do I begin? How bout NOW?
Well, right now, life is kinda shit, got dumped by my girlfriend of six months, which is quite good for me, too much studying and not enough sleeping, the ususal student crap*

* Obviously, I am a student, for those of you who are interested to know, I am studying Enlgish Lit at Oxford (Yes I am British :) )

So, yeah. Not much to say about my life really. Twenty, fairly normal upbringing, posh school in outer London, took a nice long gap year backpacking around Africa (that was nice, even if I did get shot at a bit :( ) and now am studying English. So. Yeah. Pretty mcu hsummed it up in one sentance. That says a lot.

Hobbies (is this the normal way of making one of these?) Shooting (was in the cadets at school), martial arts (MMA and Karate for those of you who are interested) and reading. I read a lot, mostly old stuff, poetry and books, philosophy (no I am not religious), psychology, a bit of quasi-religious sutff (William Blakes Book of Urizen, anyone? Or maybe Paradise Lost?)

Looks? I would not og so far as to say I am particularyl attractive, but I keep myself in shape. Bout 6ft, fairly tanned skin, brown hair and eyes. Sure, I have experience with girls, a fair bit, in fact I was referred to this site by a girlfriend a while back (sadly no longer) she was the one previous to the one I just broke up with.

So, back to breaking up with Anna. To be honest, I saw it coming, which is not always something you can say. A fellow student, we spent lots of time together, and physically it was a very satisfying realtionship (if you know what I mean ;) ) but there wasnt much else, never havve been very good at touch-feely stuff (though i regret that).

My experience RPign is mostly as a Dom, but in real life I was introduced (by the girl who recommended this site to me) to being a Sub, and it was possibly the best sex I ever had, just beinga ble to lay back and let her take control. She was good looking, quite a bit shorter, black hair, curves in the right places, bit of a goth, and it was very good. So that is something I am always willing to explore in RP.

That is pretty much it for now, will post more when I am feeling less sorry for myself (and more soberr).

So, it is indeed official, after Uni I will be off to Sandhurst Military Academy to become a soldier. Yay. Very nervous though, it is a terrifying prospect.

good luck with that! i'm sure you'll do fine and all that. but yeah... i'd be scared to join the military as well. i think that's why i admire those who do so much. not everyone can do such a thing.

Hello Tallow, nice to meet you.

I just read your post and was thinking, sometimes people come into our lives for a reason and then leave again. Perhaps Anna did just that and now you are free to receive the next with open arms to have a whole new experience.

You sound like a very interesting person with so many experiences so far, I really do hope your time at Sandhurst will enrich your life further.

x

Back
Top Bottom