Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In The Mood For Romance and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debbie

Dust
Here is a link to My Rabbit Hole What is listed in the Maybe list I might agree to depending on the story/rp idea.

Forgot to mention that I only play straight female characters.

I won't RP in IM's, no exceptions.

I will role play in PMs, threads or email.

I like Consensual, Non-consensual, force, incest, forced-incest, kidnappings, supernatural, paranormal, romantic. To find out more, check out my rabbit hole above. For my dislikes check out my rabbit hole above.

I have lots of ideas, some are thought out, but some are just vague ideas that need work.

Valentine's day seemed to roll on by without my even noticing! So at the moment I am craving a romantic RP.

A Few of my Romantic RP Ideas:

1. Fake Wedding - After Amy's parents separated she told her mother, who has never lived on her own in her life, that she could move in with her until she found her own place. Amy had made it clear that they were going to be 'room mates' temporarily. That was five years ago. Her mother is a little controlling, and manipulative. Amy had always been independent and private person. She misses her privacy and her freedom. She's taught her mother how to write checks, pay bills, etc. yet her mother still refuses to get her own place. Amy has also gone to her brothers and sisters and begged them to take her. They each refused, unsurprisingly, because as they know, 'Mom' has a tendency to try to control everyone's lives. Her love life, thanks to her mother is nonexistant. She can't cook when she wants, because her mother has taken over the kitchen and the grocery shopping, which means that Amy can't have her favorite comfort foods because her mother has decided that Amy is too 'plump'. (She's not, but her mother is obsessed with weight). Amy has even tried to get her parents back together, but that too didn't work. Her father is extremely happy now that her mother doesn't live with him anymore. What's worse is that her mother has started making comments about them, saying 'We are going to be together forever, Amy' and 'You and I are soul mates Amy'. Of course her mother doesn't mean the last one in a romantic way but it still creeps Amy out every time her mom says that. She knows the only way her mother will give her back her freedom and independence is if she were to get married. Enter the fake fiance and groom. While watching a movie on the hallmark channel where a woman hires a male escourt to pretend to be her boyfriend at a family wedding, she gets an idea. She'll hire a man to pretend to marry her!

2. Amy is in love with her sister's boyfriend. Actually he's her sister's ex-boyfriend but Amy doesn't know that. See he's crazy about Amy too but for all his hinting Amy doesn't seem to get it. So he's asked Amy's sister, his exgirlfriend whom he's still friends with, for help.

3. The New Girl on the Farm. Amy and her mother moved out of the city and to her grandparents farm shortly after her parents divorce. Her mother grew up on the farm and seems immediately takes to it again. Amy, however misses the city. Misses her friends, all the things there are to do in the city, and of course her father. She's depressed, lonely and bored. She resents being made to 'work' on the farm, but her mother and grandparents thought that it would be good for her to do something other than text her friends and file her nails. You are one of the hired hands who's taken an interest in her, but if her mother or her grandparents(his employers) find out, he'd be out of a job.

That's it for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom