Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cum inside IckaNor’s messed up mind. (F for M, AIM or YIM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IckaNor

Dust
A real quick intro, my name is Jessica; I’m happily married, and I’m not at all interested in you on a personal basis. This is just a place for me to RolePlay some of my more darker fantasies, most of which I would never ever condone in reality.

Currently I’m looking to pursue an RP through either YIM or AIM, as I prefer Instant Messengers for RPing. This -> http://www.f-list.net/c/ickanor <- is a list of what I’m okay with in an RP. You’ll notice that I’m pretty much open to anything in an RP setting, not much of all is off limits. If you’re concerned about a particular kink, then PM me and we can discuss it. In general, I’m a complete submissive in my RP nature, so expect to be the dominant partner involved. ;)

At the moment, I don’t have any plots or ideas put together, but that should change soon. But if you’re interested in RPing, the old staple of Incest settings is always welcome with me.

So, that being said, hit me up with a PM! And we can discuss somethings! Or, just IM me at either my YIM = IckaNor@yahoo.com, or my AIM = IckaNor@hushmail.com.

Thanks! Hope to hear from you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom