Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burning Desires (Tallow & darkangel76)

Tallow continues to kiss her neck, nibbling and caressing. He pushes her gently away from the wall, walks her backwards and lowers her to the bed, lying between her wide spread legs. Her shirt finaly comes off, and he massages at her breasts. Taking one of her hands, he guides it to his belt, passed that, helping her to grope at his groin, now fully eretc.

"I want to fuck you. Dear lord Emmy, I want you so bad" he says, kissing her harder still, looking deep into her eyes as he does so.

Emmy let out more gasps as Tallow continued to kiss and nip at her neck. When he suddenly began to direct her towards the bed, her head began to spin and she suddenly felt dizzy. What the hell was happening? What the hell was she doing? Her mind definitely wasn’t thinking straight and she strangely found herself thinking that, at that moment, she didn’t really care. The way he touched her felt too good. And then there was the fear factor, which only added to the excitement for her.

As Tallow eased her onto the bed, Emmy suddenly realized that her shirt was completely gone. Again, she had no idea how he’d managed to remove it. Again, she thought it had to be his telekinesis at work. ‘Handy ability,’ she thought to herself as another gasp escaped her lips. His hands were all over her breasts now and the weight of him between her legs made her even damper than before. She could feel that her panties were completely drenched.

Tallow took a hold of one of Emmy’s hands, guiding it downward until he had her groping him the way he obviously wanted her to grope him. He was hard, throbbing. It was all too clear what he wanted. She bit down on her lip as she looked into his eyes.

“I want to fuck you. Dear lord, Emmy, I want you so bad,” Tallow said in a hoarse whisper before he pressed his lips hard against hers. His eyes never blinked and she could see that predatory glint in them as he stared at her.

Emmy felt her body tremble, her legs quiver as her core began to ache. She couldn’t believe how her body was responding. Even if she told Tallow to fuck off and go away, she couldn’t hide the way her body was reacting, the sounds she was making with each of his touches. It gave her away completely and she knew. And she knew he knew it too.

A moan escaped Emmy’s lips as she felt Tallow harden even more against the palm of her hand. She stroked him a few more times as her legs suddenly spread wider for him. ‘Oh god,’ she thought to herself. She looked up at him, her face flushed, her nipples hard, her body screaming for more of his touches.

Embarrassed, Emmy closed her eyes and turned her head to the side as she whimpered. “Then take me.” She couldn’t believe the words that just came out of her mouth. She had no idea why she’d said what she did. But that was a lie because she knew she meant them. She meant them all.

As muc has it hurt him to stop, there was one thing he had to do. Reaching int ohis wallet, he produced a condom, and applied it to his throbbing member. He looked into her eyes, he coudl see that she wanted him, he could feel how et she was. She was ready, she was willing, and he needed this. Without hesitation, he ripped off her soaked panties, and drove his cock hard into her, one of his hands caressing her clit whilst the other held her head. He pumped into her, hard but slow, romatically, doing it to please both of them, not just him. He could feel her aching beneath him, and wanted to satisfy the aching.

Emmy’s body writhed underneath Tallow’s as he pulled the condom out of his wallet. Swallowing, she watched him slip it on over his hard, pulsing member out of the corner of her eye. His eyes were fixed to hers and hers to his, neither of them blinking. She couldn’t believe what she was about to do. She’d never been one to just let loose like this before. Not ever. She figured it was because of the intensity and insanity of the entire situation she found herself in. The fact that she’d had a horrible week, was attacked and was now with Tallow who was a ‘gifted’ claiming to work for the government.

Suddenly, Emmy felt Tallow’s hand reach down and rip her panties right off her body. She didn’t even care that he’d ruined them. And she cared even less as he suddenly drove himself deep inside her with one hard thrust, growling as he did so. He kept his hand down between her legs, caressing her clit over and over again. Making it throb so badly that Emmy didn’t think she could take it any more.

Emmy stared up into Tallow’s eyes, her legs spread wide as he pumped into her, creating a slow rhythm that only drove her more wild than she already was. She bit down on her lip, her hands scratching up his back, digging into his flesh as he continued his pace. The ache between her legs was growing, bringing her closer and closer to the edge. She wondered if Tallow was nearing the edge as well.

It had been a long time since Emmy had been with a man like this. So intimately. So furiously passionate. Typically such relations scared her. She knew she was at her most vulnerable during such times, her most unpredictable. It was times like these that things would spontaneously combust or just randomly ignite. For some reason, however, she felt her abilities staying tamped down. But she didn’t know how long it would stay that way. Each time Tallow thrust himself inside her, she felt her ability to keep control ebb away more and more. Strangely, the idea of losing it this time didn’t seem so bad. Tallow knew what she was, knew the unpredictability. Yet, he didn’t seem to care. Emmy didn’t know if this was a good thing or a bad one. But it was something she’d have to figure out later. Right now, her mind couldn’t think straight. All she could focus on was the sheer pleasure that Tallow brought upon her body.

Emmy let out several moans as she clutched onto Tallow, her own hips now instinctually bucking upwards to meet his.

“Oh god,” Emmy panted. “Harder.” Her voice was husky, desperate. Both embarrassed yet lost in the moment, she bit down on Tallow’s collar bone, stifling the loud whimpers that were rolling off her lips.

Tallow continued to thrust into her, harder and faster, complying with her demand. He felt pain at his collar bone, but did not stop, lettign a smalll amount of blood drip down onto her chest. This was too good, his eyes could not leave hers and he lifted her face from his collar, kissing her passoionately on the mouth, biting at her lip and licking at the blood. There was pain from the scratches on his back, she was a wild animal in bed he could tell, but he ignored it. The pleasure was too intese. His hand savagely grabbed her leg and forced it out more, thrusting harder and deeper thatn before.

he knew that what he was doing was dangerous, any extreme emotions in a pyrokine could cause unpredictable and violent results, but he did not care. She seemed to be in control, for now

All rational thought flew out the window as Emmy tasted Tallow’s mouth once more. The sweet mixture of sweat and blood and him making her forget everything around her. Where she was. Why she was there. She let out loud cries of pleasure as he suddenly grabbed her leg, pushing it up so that he could thrust even deeper inside of her. Everything was so intense.

Emmy felt Tallow bite down on her lip, which made her body arch off the bed, her breasts pressing into his chest. She began to buck her hips as if in a wild frenzy. Her breath coming in short, uncontrolled rasps.

“Tallow,” Emmy whispered shakily, her body glistening with a sheen of sweat as he continued to pump himself inside her.

Just then, the little light on the end table glowed brightly and burst. Emmy didn’t even notice it. She was focused on how Tallow’s body felt, hoping his felt as hers did. The overhead light burst next, raining glass down onto the floor at the foot of the bed.

Emmy’s hands tangled themselves within Tallow’s long, dark hair. She tugged on it a little as she continued to pant underneath him, her cries getting louder and louder.

“Tallow,” Emmy said again hoarsely. She could feel her body escalating toward an intense climax. She wondered how close he was, if she could hold out a little longer. To make these amazing sensations last.

Just then, a small fire ignited near the window.

Tallow felt the lights exploding, and realised what was happening, but was so focussed on the sensation of her writhing beneath him. When the small fire started, he just reached out with his mind, extinguishing it with a thought. But even that minor distraction hurt him, he just wanted to be feeling her body.

He used his telekinesis to caress her where his hands could not, stroking her whole body, every inch, playing with her hair, her nipples, her clit, her ears, her asshole, everything.

He could feel himself buiolding to a climax, slowly but shurely, and strove to put it off, this moment was too good, but he knew that it was inevietable. he was sweating all over, working his body to exertion in order to please both of them. He wroshipped her body like a temple.

He heard her say his name but did not mention it, for some reason hearing her call him by his surname made it even more erotic

Emmy’s cries only increased in volume. The feel of Tallow’s hands all over her, and she could tell that he was using some of his ‘gift’ as well. It was all so overwhelming. She clutched at his hair, her mouth kissing his back with fury. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she pushed herself up and Tallow onto his back. Straddling him, she rode him, her body moving up and down his shaft.

Emmy looked down at Tallow. Her hands rubbing his chest, her nails ever so slightly grazing his skin. She leaned forward and pressed her lips to his once more. She ground her body, hard, against his, her legs falling farther apart as she did so.

Just then, a small fire erupted near the dresser.

Tallow gasped as she took control, he loved the feel of her riding him, controllingthe sex, pushing up and down on him. The fire erupted near the dresser, but he just concentrated and it snuffed itself out.

He contiuned to let her ride him, grinding his hips against hers, arching his back and thrusting up into her slit. He climaxed, his jusices exploding in the condom, but it did not rupture. As he did this, he sent a jab od telekinetic energy at her clit, not a massage but a very real push, hopign to excite her to the point where she would cum. Lying back, he kissed her still, hsi hands entangled in her sweaty hair, his lips licking blood of hers.

Emmy let out a loud cry as she felt the sudden push on her clit. The feeling drove her over the edge almost instantly and she couldn’t help but ride Tallow even harder than before, her hips pressed tightly against his. She bit down on his lips as she felt her muscles suddenly clench around his shaft, pulling him in deep with each pulse. The taste of his blood on her tongue was so sweet, so delectable. She slowed the rhythm of her hips, but continued to rock against him as her body began to settle.

Finally, Emmy collapsed against Tallow, her breathing ragged and heavy. ‘What have I done?’ she thought to herself. She’d just had sex with a man she barely knew. A man who could break her in half with a single thought if he’d wanted to. She had no idea what possessed her to engage in such activities with him. But for some reason it had felt right. Her face buried against Tallow’s neck, she felt her eyes water a little. Though as much as she regretted her loss of control, she found herself hoping that it would happen again.

Turning to kiss her lightly on the cheek, Tallow gently caressed her hair, stroking at it and winding it aound his fingers as he admired her perfect body.

"That was amazing" he said honestly "Sorry I was so forcefull, was I too rough? I didnt mean to hurt you, its just that I wanted you so bad" he cooed softly into her ear, stroking her and putting his arm around her, afraid that he might have lsot his chance

Tallow’s whispers in Emmy’s ear took her off guard. Was she hearing him correctly? He was no longer acting like the man she first met back in that alley. There was something different. The way his hands caressed her now. So sweetly, so gently. The tone in his voice. The way he kissed her cheek.

Emmy sat up and looked down at Tallow, her blue eyes wet with tears. Immediately, she wiped at them, hoping he wouldn’t notice them welling in her eyes.

Sniffling a little, Emmy spoke. “No. You weren’t too forceful.” She paused, realizing that she was completely naked. Like that, her cheeks flushed a deep shade of red and she crossed her arms over her body. “I… I…” she stammered. “Why did you want me?” she suddenly asked, needing to know Tallow’s reasons.

Emmy knew her own reasons. There was an intrigue about him, something she couldn’t quite explain. It was like he was a mix of danger and mystery and confidence rolled into one. Despite the fact that she feared him, she felt safe with him. He saved her. He protected her. She didn’t fully understand him yet. But there was something she felt about him that drew her to him. And then there was the fact that, no matter what she tried to tell herself, she was attracted to him.

“Why?” Emmy asked again waiting for Tallow’s response.

"To me, Emmy, you are the most beautiful thing in the world. That is why I was attracted to you. you just radiate heat and warmth, you are so innocent and so pure. I had to have you. And I am glad that I did not hurt you"

Tenderly, he reaches up and wipes away a tear from under her eye, as his hand drops he lets it brush against her body and he eyes her lustfully

Emmy hugged her arms around herself a little tighter and chuckled nervously. There was no way he could mean that. Could he? She wondered if what he was saying was true or merely a means to ensure he could get her in the sack again before he brought her back to wherever he planned on taking her. Either way, she proved herself an easy lay. Something she wasn’t proud of even though she’d wanted him just as badly. That aside, she wanted to believe him. Desperately so. But given what he was and the fact that he probably had other ‘gifted’ women he’d protected, still had to protect… She couldn’t help but wonder if he fed them those same lines as well. She hoped not. But she just didn’t know. She barely knew Tallow, but found herself wanting to so very badly. But given their situation, she didn’t know if she’d ever get that wish granted.

Tallow reached up just then and brushed at one of the tears that Emmy missed when she wiped at her eyes only moments ago. ‘Damn it,’ she thought to herself, closing her eyes, relishing the feel of his hand on her skin again. When she opened them, she looked down at Tallow. The expression on his face was predatory again, his hand moving along her cheek, her neck, her arm as he brought it away from her eyes.

Emmy swallowed, feeling so unsure about everything. Her head filled with so many questions, so many doubts. Her body aching for the man she feared. The whole thing had her utterly confused, scared.

“You definitely didn’t hurt me,” Emmy all but whispered. Biting her lip a little she then added, “And I don’t feel very innocent or pure right now.” Her eyes prickled again. Cursing to herself she blinked several times and pulled on the sheets, trying to wrap them around herself somewhat as she looked down at Tallow. “It’s just…” her voice trailed. “I’ve never done anything like that before.”

"You mean, you were a virgin?" asked Tallow. THis could have opened a whole can of worms, he hadnte realsied, and suddenly he felt guilty. THis girld oculd have lost her virginity to a man who she didnt know or love, and he felt bad. But he could tell that she wanted him by the way she loooked at him, and he wanted her. There was something about her, so passionate and fiery, that attracted him to her.

he could see that she was afraid of him in her eyes every time she looked at him, and he hated that, but it was his job to keep her safe hand however much it hurt him, to do that sometimes she would need to fear him.

Standing, he began to get his clothes on in a huury, belting his jeans and doing up his shirt. He would spend the night next door, he concluded, he didnt want here to spend the night in a bed with a mand she feared. He could keep watch on the door from there, thouhg he would miss having her by his side

Emmy stopped Tallow as he began to hurriedly dress himself. She gently touched his shoulder, letting her fingers rest against him.

“No. It’s not that,” Emmy began. “Not totally.” She bit down on her lip as she took her hand off of Tallow. He turned around to look at her, his expression a mix of things she couldn’t read. She looked down at the floor as she continued speaking. “I’ve been with men before, but I’ve always stopped it before it went too far. For obvious reasons.” Emmy felt her cheeks redden with embarrassment at admitting such a thing. Chuckling nervously she added, “Made for bad relationships.” She paused again. “And…” her voice trailed. “I’ve never… I’ve just never.” She looked into his eyes, her own wet again with unshed tears. “I’m not ‘easy’.”

Feeling mortified, Emmy flopped onto the bed, clutching at the sheets tightly. She felt so stupid. She had no idea of what Tallow’s intentions were and she’d let herself finally go all the way, no inhibitions, no cares at all, with… him. She didn’t know him and she’d hoped that when she’d finally felt safe enough to let her body just go with its instincts, it would be with someone that truly cared for her. And she cared for in return. She didn’t know if she cared for Tallow, she barely knew him. The only thing she did know was what her body had told her. It had told her to let go, to let this man take her, claim her. She wasn’t opposed to getting to know Tallow though, to see if she could care for him. The question was, however, would he want to see too? Was it possible that he could learn to care for her, that he’d want to learn? Emmy just didn’t know.

Emmy sat up again, Tallow just sitting there, looking at her. “Please,” she suddenly said. “Don’t leave me alone.”

"I would never think for a moment that you were easy Emmy" he said, looking at her meaningfully. hE realised how much he liked her, but was worried. THeir lovemaking had caused quite a bit of damage, and if they wanted anything like aproper relationship, then she would have to learn to control that. And he didnt know if he wanted a relationship or not, he wasnt very experienced in the matter. Sex he had enough experience in, but that was sex, and love was an entierly different matter

Embaressed by the affection in her tone, Tallow dropped his jeans and climbed back into the bed, under the sheets, hugging her and pressing his body tightly against hers, but in a caring way rather than a lustfull one. He wispers in her ear

"Do you want more now?" realising how stupid his question sounded, he waited for her reply, mortified with himself.

Emmy let Tallow hold her. Strangely it felt nice and she wondered how it felt for him. She had no idea what she wanted from this man she barely knew. She was just glad to have him next to her at the moment, to give her a little comfort after everything that had happened. And not just earlier in the alleyway, or the whole preceding week.

Emmy knew her body lusted for Tallow and in a way she just couldn’t begin to describe. As he held her, she could already feel an ache growing once more between her legs. It was beyond embarrassing, especially given how confused she felt emotionally. She wondered if he even noticed that she was aroused once again.

“Do you want more now?” Tallow suddenly asked, his question taking Emmy by surprise.

Immediately, Emmy thought that Tallow was commenting on her being aroused once again. But she soon realized that he’d meant something entirely different.

“I don’t know what I want,” Emmy answered. “I’m confused. I barely know you.” Cheeks red, she turned her face inward and buried it against Tallow’s chest. She really didn’t know what to think. She wondered how many women he’d been with before her and how many he’d be with after he unloaded her back at his base. Emmy was pretty certain that she was just another notch, a number, for the telekinetic. And the thought of that upset her. Not because he’d managed to have sex with her, but because she’d let him. The crazy thing was, though, she knew she’d let him again if he tried.

She had said no, but Tallow could feel her getting wet beside him. Slowly reaching down, he gave her clit a soft caress, very gentle. He didnt want her to be forced into this, but he thouhgt that she wanted him, and was willing to give it a try.

"Are you sure? You seem to be getting rather wet down there? Is thtere anything I can help yyou with" he said, smiling playfully, teasing but but not cruely.

As soon as Tallow’s fingers gently grazed Emmy’s soft flesh, she felt her body jolt a little. Instinctually, she widened her legs for him, giving him full access to her arousal. A small moan escaped her lips and she cursed herself as the sound of it hit her ears.

“I can’t do this,” Emmy said in a hoarse whisper. “I barely know you.” She closed her eyes, opening her legs further. “I’m just another notch on your bedpost.”

As Emmy spoke, her body began to writhe against Tallow’s hand. She bit down on her lip, her back arching, nipples hardening.

“God damn it,” Emmy cursed in a husky whisper, her body moving against Tallow’s hand, giving away what it wanted despite her words, her rational thought.

Just then, the light bulbs in the bathroom burst.

"Of course you arent Emmy. I cannot stress how much you mean to me" he said, perfectly honestly. He continued to stroke,turning her over so she could look at him. He looked into her eyes and smiled, cupping her face.

"YOu know you want to do this, just give in" he said coyly, taking her hand and placing it on his cock.

It was hard to think straight. Emmy’s body was on fire, she could feel her control over her abilities nearly severed. More than anything, she wanted to believe Tallow’s words. But from her own past experiences and experiences she’d been told by others, men would say anything for an easy lay, even lie. She hoped this wasn’t the case with Tallow, but she had no idea of knowing anything in any way. Not for sure. She was at a total loss.

How could Tallow know how he felt about her when she still had no idea how she felt about him? Emmy wondered if he somehow felt as though he knew her somewhat because he’d read her ‘file’. What else did he know about her? She was totally confused.

Staring into Tallow’s eyes, Emmy could feel her own watering. She didn’t understand why her body was reacting the way it was. Especially when her mind told her to stop, to slow things down, figure things out. Her hand stroked his cock as his played with her clit.

“How do you know?” Emmy moaned, her body writhing against Tallow’s hand, her hand stroking his cock. “You don’t know me. You know nothing about the person I am.” Another gasp escaped her lips followed by a few small whimpers.

Just then, the curtains erupted into flames. Emmy’s eyes widened at the sight of the fire. “Oh god,” she whispered as tears welled in her eyes. “I can’t stop it any more.”

At that, the trashcan went up in flames, as did the dresser. Emmy buried her face in her hands. She couldn’t hold onto the leash she normally had over her powers. The fire within was winning. She had no idea if she could stop it and she found herself frightened. Memories from the past flooded her mind. All the accidents, all the deaths.

Fearful of her loss of control over her abilities, Emmy threw herself at Tallow. “Help me,” she begged. She had no idea what he could do to help her, if anything at all. All she knew was that her powers were out of her control and that it would be a matter of seconds before the entire room was on fire.

However much he wanted this to continue, he had to stop this. Standing up quickly, he muffled the flames on the dresser, the bin, and the curtains, taking his time to make sure rvry lasst bit was out. He turned back to her and was suprised when she threw herself at him.

"Yes Emmy, I can help you" he cooed softly into her ear, holding her tight, and he just stood there, holding her, for a long time.

He thought about her question for a long time.

"No Emmy, I do not know you. But I love you anyway, and I want what is best for you. Tomorrow morning we can go to a place where people can helpp you, can teach you to control this.

Emmy pulled away from Tallow a little, her blue eyes meeting his dark ones. She nodded at his reassuring words that he’d find a way to help her with her abilities. She hated to admit that she needed help. More than anything, she wanted to prove that she could control things, live a normal life like everyone else. That’s what she wanted more than anything.

“Okay,” Emmy answered. She pressed her lips against Tallow’s, kissing him hard, nibbling on his lower lip. It was as if this man had unleashed something inside her, something that had been hidden for a long time. One kiss and it was like her body had awoken from a centuries long slumber.

Emmy pressed her body against Tallow’s, his hands and body responding almost immediately.

Suddenly, there was a bright flash. It made both Emmy and Tallow stop what they were doing and look up to see the source of the light. At the center of it was a figure, a silhouette of a man. Emmy had to squint her eyes as the light got brighter. She clutched at Tallow, fearful of who this person or thing might be.

“We’ve come for the girl, you fucking asshole!” came a deep male voice.

Emmy gasped, but she felt Tallow holding onto her, hugging her close. She felt safe in his embrace, so different from before when she'd felt fear and confusion. But it was then that she realized the truth of things. Her entire life would never be normal. No matter what she did or how hard she tried. Normal was just not something she’d ever experience.

Tallow responded immediately his training kicking in, even though he was naked on a bed. He threw the girl off to the side, and unleashed an immense telekinetic blast at the figure, ripping into it. There weren't that many teleports, he thought to himself, it was one of the rarest abilities. It was worrying that the Nexus had got hold of one.

Back
Top Bottom