Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Burning Desires (Tallow & darkangel76)

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
The sky was dark as Emilia Radley made her way down the poorly lit street. She knew exactly where she was going though. It was a place she frequented and given the way things had been going as of late, that was nearly every night for the past week.

The past several days had been hell. First Emilia’s grandmother died, the only relative she had left. Then, a person she thought was a friend found out about her ‘gift’ and pretty much cut things off right then and there. And to add salt to an already major wound, she lost her job because of a small fire she accidentally created in the kitchenette area of the lounge. Could she help it that she’d had had a bad meeting and then that someone had inadvertently left their lighter next to the microwave? It wasn’t like she asked to be born with the ability to manipulate fire. Though none of her co-workers knew about her ‘gift’. Or ‘curse’ as she liked to call it.

Being able to manipulate fire was something Emilia had been born with, though it didn’t start to manifest itself until she hit puberty. Those were some rough years. Her parents were more than freaked out about it and, like most ‘normal’ parents who ended up with a ‘gifted’ child, they kept it quiet, totally hidden from everyone. This only added pressure on Emilia to learn how to control it. But it was hard to figure such things out when you had no one to guide you, no one to help you or explain anything to you. And then there were the accidents. Like burning down your house, killing small animals, even killing your own parents.

Emilia flicked her long dark hair over her shoulders as she walked briskly along the hard pavement, a scowl on her face. She was pissed, she was sad, she was many things rolled into one. Finally, she came upon a dingy, divey-looking building. It looked as though it should be condemned, but there it stood in all its dilapidated glory.

The red and blue neon sign sputtered and blinked – The Ruck. Emilia walked toward the door and pushed it open. She was greeted by the same bouncer who always stood at the door.

“Hey Emmy,” he said gruffly.

Emmy just smiled weakly and took a seat by herself in a dark corner. As she sat down, she glanced about the bar. Most of the usuals were there, though there were some faces she didn’t recognize. But that was typical. After a few minutes the bartender walked over to her and set a glass down in front of her.

“Baccardi and coke,” he said with a grin.

“Ain’t that right,” Emmy replied as she picked it up and took a large gulp.

The bartender just chuckled and left Emmy alone to drink her drink in peace. As she drank, she looked about the bar again. She noticed one guy looking at her. He was decent looking, had a strange way about him and didn’t seem to blink once.

‘Odd,’ Emmy thought to herself.

The strange man continued to watch Emmy the entire night. Not once did he move, not once did he try to talk to her. She began to wonder what his deal was. At first she thought he might be eyeing her, checking her out, deciding if he should take the plunge and ‘pick her up’. But now? Now she wasn’t sure and he was starting to creep her the hell out.

Emmy finished up her third baccardi and coke when she finally got up and approached the bartender. She slapped down some money, tip included, and gave the burly man a smile.

“Thanks man,” Emmy said.

“Any time. See you tomorrow?” he asked.

“You know it.”

As Emmy walked toward the door, she noticed the strange man suddenly get up. ‘Ok, this is freakin’ weird,’ she thought to herself. ‘What the fuck is his deal?’

Feeling a little uneasy, Emmy began to walk rather briskly along the street. It was the first time she wished the lights had been brighter, that more people drove along it. She glanced quickly over her shoulder and saw a shadow not too far behind her.

“Shit,” Emmy muttered to herself when she realized she was being followed. She quickened her pace, but she could hear the footsteps behind her quicken as well.

Not sure what to do and feeling a little desperate, Emmy turned down a side street. Her hope was to try and lose him, to turn before he could and then maybe sneak behind one of the buildings so he couldn’t find her. She broke out into a flat run as she made the turn onto the side street, glancing behind herself as she did so.

“What the hell?” Emmy said aloud when she saw that the man was closer to her than before. “How’s that possible?” That’s when she wondered if he too was like her. ‘Gifted’.

Emmy ran, but the man was gaining. She came upon an alley way and immediately turned down it. Unfortunately, she was greeted by a dead end. “Fuck me,” she said as she turned around only to be face to face with the same strange guy from the bar.

“Well, well, well,” he said. “Looks like I managed to find you.” He paused a moment. “I wonder if you’re as strong as they claim you are.”

“Who the hell are you? What do you want?” Emmy asked totally confused.

“Who I am is of no concern to you. Yet.” His smile was viciously wicked. “As for what I want? Well, there are two parts to that now that I’m seeing you up close and personal.”

“What?” Emmy asked, glancing around wildly for a means of getting away. On the ground she saw a lighter. She wondered if there was any fluid left in it.

“I’m afraid you’ll have to come with me. But before that, how about we get to know each other a little better.”

“Fuck you!” Emmy shouted. She lunged onto the ground and grabbed the lighter. Immediately she flicked it and began to manipulate the flame.

“Impressive!” the guy shouted as he dodged the flame and went for Emmy’s arm. He knocked the lighter out of her hand and pushed her down onto the ground on her stomach. He pinned her hands and leaned down so that he could whisper in her ear. “You’re so mine, bitch, before they all have at you.”

“No!” Emmy shouted. “Get off me! Get off!” She could feel her eyes watering as she struggled underneath the weight of the man on her back. She could feel his hands starting to work on her clothing. Several feet away was the lighter. But it was far out of her reach. There was nothing she could do. “Someone! Help me!” she shouted before she felt a fist come down and strike her across the cheek.

Tallow broke into a run when he heard her screaming. He was already beginning to dislike this assignment, as it was clear that she was unable to defend herself. Standing at six foot tall, he was of a wiry build, with long brown ahir and eyes. His brown overcoat flapped around him as he ran, and from a shoulder holster he drew his handgun. Not that he would need it. He rounded the corner and saw him standing over her. He flick his wrist, sending the stranger flying into the brick wall. With another twitch, the man began to choke, bands of telekinetic force constricting his airway.

"Stay where you are" he orders Emmy, concentrating on killing her assailant. He thrashes agianst the wall, his legs bucking, as the life sloly drains out of him.

The blow Emmy felt against her cheek hurt immensely. If she had to make a bet it would leave a bruise, she would. But she didn’t have time to think on such things. She was in trouble and she most definitely did not have the upper hand. The man on her back was strong, ‘gifted’. And it was clear that his intentions were very far from honorable.

Emmy’s mind reeled with all the possible outcomes of her current situation. None of them were good. Despite that, she continued to fight back. But each time she did, the man would hit her, hurt her. Finally, she felt like all was lost. Her body began to shut down, her mind trying to find some place safe to retreat to. For it was no use. There was no way she could win this struggle and she knew it. Her only defense now, with the lighter so far away and her ability to create, not just manipulate, fire so unstable and unpredictable, was to withdraw.

As Emmy’s mind retreated further and further away, she suddenly realized that he was off her. How it happened, she had no idea. Blinking, she sat up and began to frantically glance around at her surroundings.

“Stay where you are,” came a voice. It was male and it was directed at Emmy. She looked over to where the voice was coming from and could make out the silhouette of a tall long-haired man wearing a long jacket. She had no idea who he was, but she didn’t care. He seemed to be helping her.

Emmy listened to what the man had said. At that moment, she was too terrified not to. That other guy was somewhere and she didn’t want to have another run-in with him. She looked at the man who’d somehow saved her and realized he was looking at something in particular. She turned her head to see what it was and there before her eyes was the guy from the bar. Her assaulter. She gasped at the sight of him, her blue eyes watering a little.

Emmy wanted to run, the man standing next to her had told her to stay put. She looked more closely at her assaulter. It was odd. He seemed to be stuck to the wall somehow, but there was nothing holding him there. Nothing she could see. She then realized that his feet were not touching the ground, they were hovering above it by about half a foot.

“Oh my god,” Emmy spoke in a hoarse whisper. She looked over at the man standing next to her, her blue eyes wide. She knew what he was. Like herself, like her assaulter… he was ‘gifted’.

The assaulter let out gasps and chokes just then as he tried to clutch at his throat. There was nothing there, but something was choking him. ‘Telekinetic,’ Emmy thought to herself as she looked at her rescuer. Telekinetics were the most feared of those who were ‘gifted’, not that any of them ever let anyone know they had any kind of ability in the first place for fear of the public's reaction. They could move things, from heavy to light, from single to many, without much thought, manipulate energy fields around any object be it alive or otherwise. There was also the rumor that they left no psychic residues whenever they used their abilities. Very unlike the others who were ‘gifted’.

The assaulter’s face slowly began to turn shades of blue and purple. Emmy could see that he was unable to get air. He was dying. Her rescuer was killing him. She felt herself shiver at the thought even though after what he'd tried to do she wished death upon him as well. It was that it was so easy for her rescuer to crush the guy’s neck and without even having to lay a hand on him. Regardless of the fear and confusion running through her mind and coursing through her veins, she stayed still. Watching.

Finally, the assaulter stopped struggling, his body went limp and no more sounds escaped his blue-tinted lips. Emmy’s rescuer turned away from the scene to look down at her, letting the assaulter drop to the ground with a loud thud. Emmy knew that her assaulter was dead and that her rescuer had been the one to kill him. She wondered what he wanted. If he was going to kill her as well.

Shaking, Emmy looked up into her rescuer’s face, her blue eyes wet with unshed tears. “Who the hell are you?” she asked.

Tallow moves in to check his pulse, making sure that the attacker was dead. Having done that, he turned to Emilia, and replied

"I work for the government, its ok. I am here to protect you" his accent is faintly British, and gravely.

"Come with me, and you will live. My job is to protect you from people like that man, people who want to hurt and use you"

Emmy quirked up an eyebrow. The man said he worked for the government, that he was there to protect her. From whom? What the hell was going on? Why did she need protection? She wasn’t anything special… ‘gifted’, yes… special, no.

Standing up, Emmy dusted her hands off on her dark blue jeans and then smoothed out her white fitted button-down top. She flicked her dark hair over her shoulder and just looked at the man who’d saved her.

“Government? Protection?” Emmy chuckled nervously. “Who the hell do you think I am?” She looked over at her assaulter who now lied dead in a heap at the base of the wall.

Emmy turned to face the man. “Look. How do you expect me to go with you when you just killed someone in front of me? Plus, you never answered my question.” Finding a surge of confidence, she walked right up to him, her head tilted back so that she could look up into his face. “Who the hell are you?”

Tallow sighed

"Look, I just killed a man who was going to kill you. Has it never occured to you that people with powers like yours are worth anything? Pwople like you, like us, are worth millions to the right people. We do not have much time to debate this, we leave now before more show or we die where they stand. I cant take many, and if they are searious, they will have a telekine as well" he holsters his sidearm, and gestures that they should move.

"My car is parked just up the block"

Emmy scowled. It was just a simple question. Why the hell wouldn’t he answer her? It unnerved her, made her blood boil. Instead, of answering her, he skirted around the question and spewed forth nonsense about how ‘gifted’ people were worth something. It was as if he was purposefully ignoring what she asked.

Heaving an angry sigh, Emmy nodded. “You’d better tell me your name, damn it,” she muttered as they began to walk towards her rescuer’s car. One thing she was glad to have confirmation of, however. And that was that he was telekinetic. Though she’d already guessed as much. But it was satisfying to know that bit of information for certain. Next, she’d find out his damned name and then who exactly he worked for.

"My name is Marcus Tallow. I am an operative of an international task force, the paranormal division. There is a terrorist group who are recruiting gifted people to fight for them, and killing those who wont fight. We are trying to get the others on our side. That man worked fro the terrorists. So I killed him. One less gifted in the world. Shame."

Unlocking his car, he gets in the drivers seat and starts the ignition. The car is a battered old Land Rover, black, with tinted windows. He pulls a compact sub-machine gun, an Uzi, from the drivers foot-well, and checks that it is loaded, before putting it back.

"I am taking you to one of our safehouses. You will be safe there"

Emmy smiled to herself as her rescuer finally revealed his name. “Marcus Tallow, eh? Well, Mr. Tallow, I have no idea what the hell you’re talking about.” She was angry now. Yes, she was grateful to have been rescued, but the stuff he was talking about was ludicrous.

“I have absolutely no ties with the government or anyone else who’d conspire against it. I’ve been living quite happily on my own for some time now…” Emmy’s voice trailed a little as she was reminded of the past week’s incidents. She winced, but pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind. “And I plan to continue to do so for many years to come.”

The man just gave her a glare as he readied his gun.

“So, if you’ll kindly just drop me off at home, I’d appreciate it.” Emmy looked at him, defiance in her eyes. If the government wanted her, they were going to have to work a little to get her. She wasn’t going to just uproot her life because one single person said she had to. She planned on going home. Not to this supposed safe house.

"Emilia, I know what it is like to be one of us. You killed your parents, I know that, I read your file. Killing loved ones is common amongst us gifted ones. But dying now isnt going to help that. You will have to come with me, I am afraid that there is no question about that. I doubt you have been living happily, but we can teach you to control your power. How to use it. If you stay, you die"

He knew her name. This man somehow knew her name. Knew she accidentally killed her parents. Her blue eyes suddenly showed fear. She was disturbed that this man knew things about her that most did not.

“Em-Emmy. I go by Emmy,” Emmy stated shakily. She buckled her belt and eyed the gun he held. Suddenly, she felt her entire body start to tremble. What was going on? She had no idea. But she decided it best to go with him. For now.

“All right. I’ll go there tonight,” Emmy conceded, her voice wavering a little. “But tomorrow, I go home.” She doubted he’d actually let her, but she needed for him to know that she wasn’t happy about the situation he was forcing her into.

Feeling her hands shake, Emmy placed them underneath her thighs so that he couldn’t see them tremble.

"We shall see, Emmy" he replies, and drives off.

------------------------------------------------------------

You do not drive for long before you arrive at an apartment block. it looks dank and un-used,, grafiti stains the walls and you pass a boy sniffing glue in the stairwell. He produces a key and un-locks a room on the top floor, a suite. There is a single bedroom with a double bed, a small kitchen, a bathroom and a cneteral living space. He throws his things onto the table and begins to look through the draws. The gun remains within easy reach. He finds a laptop, and powers it up. As it is doing so, he produces a old-looking mobile-phone, and dials a number. Pressing it to his ear, he talks for a few minutes quietly. Closing it, he turns his attention to Emmy.

"A clean-up team has been dispatched to pick up the body, but I believe that the Nexus will have taken it anyway. The Nexus are the terrorists, at least, that is what we are calling them. We stay here for the night and move to a safe loaction in the morning. You can have the double bed, I suggest you get some sleep"

He lies on the sofa and begins to flick throuhg channels on the TV, gun on the cofee table. He hasnt even removed his boots or his coat. From the fridge, he has produced a beer, and sips it periodically in between typing on the laptop.

The rest of the drive was quiet. Emmy just stared out her window, a small frown crossing her lips. After a little while, the car finally stops.

Emmy opened her door and slowly got out. ‘This is the safe house?’ she thought to herself. There in front of her was a dilapidated old building. It didn’t look livable. And the riff-raff hanging about it made her skin crawl. ‘He can’t be serious,’ she thought. But Tallow walked right up to it and entered.

The place was beyond filthy. Emmy shivered and hugged her arms around herself. She followed Tallow up the decrepit staircase until he finally came to a door and unlocked it. She followed him inside and was thankful that the place was nicer than what she saw on the outside.

“We’re supposed to be safe here?” Emmy asked as Tallow explained some minor details and then flopped down on the sofa. He offered her the double bed and then proceeded to make himself at home, as if she wasn’t even there.

Emmy didn’t know how Tallow could be so casual about everything. Because though he’d brought her to a safe house, she didn’t feel safe at all. Even with a telekinetic male, she felt far from safe. Surely, she would’ve been better off at her own house.

Tallow seemed to ignore Emmy’s question. Instead he just watched TV and sipped on a beer.

“Right,” Emmy muttered. “Well, before I sleep, I’m taking a shower.” At that, she headed for the bathroom. She needed to clean off all the crap she’d been through that night so far. She needed to clear her head. Maybe then she’d be able to sleep, though she doubted it.

Tallow drinks his beer as she showers, and just lounges watching TV, occasionally chekcing for any updates on the comm's channel. The Nexus had indeed taken the body before a clean-up crew could get there, and they had reported a large amount of psychic disturbance in the area, at least showing someone who was gifted being active in that area recently, of a high power rating, somewhere between high-Gamma and medium-Beta. He himself was only a high Gamma, and the thought of someone more powerfull thatn him on their tail was not comforting. He liked hte girl, however much she annoyed him by asking so many questions. She had a good body, and a usefull poer, thouhg dangerous if not controlled. He remembered the accidents in his past too, before he had taken to the road, so many dead. It hurt him.

As she stepped from the shower and walked to her room, her wet hair glistening down her back, Tallow remarked to her from the sofa

"Emmy, your hair looks really nice" it was a lame chat-up line, and he knew he was probably out of her league, her being so afraid. He could tell part of the fear was of him, that was only natural, telekinetics were very dangerous, but she did look very good, and it had been a while since he had...

Emmy entered the small bathroom and frowned a little. The shower was quite small, probably only large enough to fit one and a half people. It made her miss her apartment where she had a much larger shower, not to mention a soak tub. Sighing, she began to undress and get the towel and other things she’d need to wash herself.

Emmy turned the water on and let it adjust to a nice, hot temperature. She liked her showers steamy hot. Once it was where she wanted it, she smiled and got it. She took her time, standing under the spray for several minutes before she actually started to wash her hair, not to mention her body. It felt good even if the environment wasn’t ideal.

After she finished, Emmy turned off the water and reached for the towel. She dried her hair first and then her body. The feel of the towel was rather rough, not like her soft, plush towels she had in her apartment.

Slowly, Emmy dressed herself. She felt much better after the shower, but was still very aware of her current situation. She didn’t want to open the bathroom door, she was reluctant to leave what little sanctuary she had. Outside the door was that telekinetic man. Tallow didn’t seem to like her much given the way he ignored her and wouldn’t answer half the questions she asked. And there was the fact that he seemed to feel as if he could tell what to do just because he knew things about her others did not.

That still disturbed Emmy a bit. The fact that people she didn’t know knew things about her life, her past. It was all too strange, not to mention scary. And then there was the fact that Tallow was a telekinetic. Sure, he was like her in that he was ‘gifted’, but his ‘gift’… She couldn’t lie to herself and say that it didn’t scare her. Because it did. And she was pretty sure that if the government was involved and he was their liason, he had to be pretty strong in his abilities as well. Something that only added to her terror.

Finally, Emmy couldn’t stall any longer. She reluctantly pushed open the door and headed out into the central living area. Her skin was a deep shade of pink from having been under the steamy hot water and her hair was wet and curly. Her hair had a tendency to curl up whenever it was wet. She saw Tallow still lounging on the sofa like he had been before she decided to take her shower. He was busy typing on his laptop while the TV was on, the remote next to him. She saw a beer on a small table on the side of the sofa as well. Figuring it best to not bother him, since he most likely didn’t want to be bothered anyway, she headed for the bedroom.

“Emmy, your hair looks really nice,” Tallow suddenly said.

Emmy turned around to look at Tallow, still lounging, but looking up from whatever it was he was doing. She quirked an eyebrow up at his comment. His compliment? She wondered if this was his way of trying to make peace, to make up for his being a jackass earlier when they first met.

Emmy smiled at the idea of this being Tallow’s gesture to ‘make up’. “Thanks,” she answered, feeling her cheeks redden ever so slightly. Was she embarrassed? Feeling awkward, she bit down on her lip. “Yours does too,” she added. ‘Oh shit, that was stupid,’ she thought to herself as she winced slightly and started heading toward her bedroom once again. Yes, she felt stupid for that added comment. Not because it sounded cheesy, but because she actually meant it.

Tallow smiled as she blushed, the compliment had obviously had the desired effect. When she commented on his hair, he nearly laughed, it was an untidy brown mess, he rarely cut it, and never tried to style it. As she hurried off, he could tell that she was embarresed, and felt that he coudl have missed his chance.

Emmy hurried off to her bedroom and shut the door behind herself.

“Yours does too?” Emmy whispered to herself. She wiped her eyes with her hand and sighed. “Now who’s the jackass?” she muttered.

Feeling stupid, yet thankful to be in a different room from Tallow, Emmy sat down on the edge of the bed and glanced about the room. It was small, but clean. And that was what mattered most. Against one of the walls she saw a tiny dresser. She got up and walked over to it and opened up one of the drawers. Inside it were some shirts and jeans and sweats.

Emmy scowled as she rummaged through the drawers. Everything in the dresser was male. Not a single thing for a woman. “Figures,” she grumbled.

After looking through her choices, Emmy grabbed a large flannel shirt. She figured it would suffice as a night shirt. And she had to admit it was better than sleeping in her clothes. She took off her clothes, folded them and placed them on top of the dresser. She then put on the night shirt and went back over to the bed to turn down the covers.

Tallow could hear her muttering next door, and realised that she was as embaressed as he was. Maybe he still stood a chance after all. He decided that they needed to talk. Walking up to the door he knocked

"Emmy, are you decent in there?"

Emmy heard a knock on her door as she was about to hop into bed. She sat down and quickly looked at herself. The shirt she was wearing was about three sizes too big, doing nothing to flatter her figure or anything like that. Deciding it was all right, she answered Tallow’s question.

“Yeah, sure. You can come in.”

Entering, Tallow regarded her for a moment before speaking

"Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot. More specifically, I killed a man in front of you, then made you follow me awayf rom your life. I know this is tough, but it is saving you from death. Im sorry if I havent been perfect so far, but we had to get away. Is there any way I can make it up to you?"

Emmy’s eyes widened in surprise. Was she hearing him correctly? Had Tallow just apologized? She was completely dumbfounded, his actions and words totally taking her off guard.

Emmy shifted a little on the bed, not sure of what to say. She wondered what would make this man suddenly decide to say such things to her. She bit down on her lip just then and looked up at him.

“Thanks,” Emmy replied. “Don’t worry about it.” She paused a moment before smiling. “You can make it up to me by letting me go back home tomorrow.”

Emmy didn’t think he’d agree to that, but she figured she might as well give it a shot. What did she have to lose? Besides, at some point he had to let her go if that was what she wanted. He couldn’t really force her to stay with him. Could he? Honestly, she had no idea.

Emmy had to admit that it could’ve been worse. Tallow definitely had an odd way about himself and he wasn’t the easiest person to talk to either. But at least he was easy on her eyes. She hated to admit it, but she did find him attractive. And that if she had to stay with someone, even someone that scared her, at least the sight of Tallow was appealing.

Tallow just stood there looking at Emmy after she made her comment about being allowed to go home. His look made her a little uneasy, but she didn’t want him to know that. So, to hide her nervousness, she stood up and walked over to him, putting on the most defiant expression she could. She knew it had to look pitiful, but she didn’t care. She wondered if Tallow could see through her façade.

“Well?” Emmy asked waiting for Tallow to reply.

Without replying, Tallow looked into her eyes. He thouhgt that she liked him but was unsure. wwell, there was onyl one way to find out. Stepping up to her, he began to kiss her on the lips, first softly, then harder, his hands fondling her hair and neck, pulling her closer

(here goes)

Emmy stood there waiting for Tallow to say something, anything. Instead he just stood there. The look in his eyes made her gasp a little. There was a glint in them in she couldn’t quite explain. It was almost predatory. Was he trying to scare her? To let her know that it was he who would be calling the shots? She didn’t know what it was. But the look she saw definitely let her see the strength she knew he held even though she tried to deny this. A strength she could see he felt confident he had as well. And it wasn’t just about his ‘gift’ being telekinesis. No. It was as if he wanted her to know that he had the upper hand. In every way. And that no matter what she did or said, that would not change.

Tallow took another step toward Emmy. Her blue eyes widening a little as he closed the distance between them. ‘What’s he doing?’ she thought to herself. Her eyes fixed to his, unable to look away. She could feel a surge of adrenaline rush through her body, making her tremble ever so slightly. Emmy was about to back further away when Tallow leaned down and kissed her.

At first Tallow’s kiss seemed gentle to Emmy. But the gentleness only lasted the briefest of moments. He pulled her to him, kissing her harder, his one hand tangling itself in her wet hair.

‘Oh god,’ Emmy thought to herself as she felt Tallow’s lips moving against hers. She didn’t expect him to do this. But she couldn’t say she wasn’t glad about it either. Yes, they’d gotten off to a bad start. Yes, she feared him. She still did. But there was a strange mysteriousness about him.

“Is this your idea of an apology?” Emmy whispered between breaths as Tallow kissed her mouth hard, his touches becoming more aggressive by the second. She could feel her body tingling as he grabbed onto her, coming alive and sensing things it hadn’t for a long time.

"Is it enough of an apology" he grins, breathless between kisses. He pushes her up against the wall, moving down to kiss at her neck, caressing her hair and breasts as he licks and strokes at her. His body is tight against hers, and there are stirrings in his boxers.

"Dear god" he thinks to himself "How long has it been since I did this?" the prospect is exciting to him, and all the dangers of having sex with a "pyro" as they called them back at base, went out of his head that instant. He begins to undo the flannel shirt from the top button, excited by the sight of her bare chest

Emmy’s mind could barely register anything as Tallow spoke between rough kisses. “Is it enough of an apology?” he’d said. She didn’t even know what to say. She was too consumed with the sensations stirring within her body to speak.

Tallow’s hands were somewhat rough on Emmy as he continued to kiss her, invading her mouth with his tongue, exploring every inch of it as if it were his right to do so. His hands pulled at her hair a little before they eased down her body, making their way to her breasts. The way he touched her made her head spin. There was an air of demand about it and she had to admit that she found it exciting.

Tallow began nipping at Emmy’s jaw line, making his way to her neck where he licked and kissed and gently bit at her flesh. She couldn’t help but gasp, her hands instinctually reaching up and clutching at his shoulders. She then felt him push her backward. Without realizing it, her body complied, letting him direct her where he seemed to want her. Suddenly, she found herself pressed up against the wall, his body pushing hard against hers.

Emmy felt Tallow’s hand, the one caressing her breasts, suddenly begin working on the top most buttons of the shirt she was wearing. She had no idea how he managed to undo them with one hand. ‘It has to be the telekinesis,’ she thought. There was no other explanation she could think of. As the buttons seemed to undo themselves, his hands immediately sought out her bare breasts.

Emmy gasped at Tallow’s touch. Despite his roughness, there was an underlying gentleness as well. He pushed against her again, grinding against her ever so slightly. Emmy could feel Tallow’s body hardening and, almost immediately, she felt a dampness pooling between her legs. She couldn’t believe the sensations that her body was feeling, the ways in which her body was reacting. Her hands clutched harder at his back as small whimpers suddenly escaped her lips.

“I guess it is,” Emmy finally answered, her hips suddenly pressing back against Tallow’s.

Back
Top Bottom