Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

my craving thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

destati

Super-Earth

• WELL, COME ON IN.
Hello everyone.

I have a main search thread located here, but this thread is geared toward my current cravings. You may browse through my main thread to get a general idea of what I like; however, if you are reading this it means I am only looking for a few select themes. Please do not contact me for other themes unless they are listed below.

For the record, I will reiterate most of the rules from my main search thread. They will be adjusted based on my current preferences.

• WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT OF ME
↪ I am literate in the sense that I can read and write, use adequate spelling and grammar, and string together a few coherent paragraphs (400 to 800 words per post) for your viewing pleasure.
↪ I can write long posts, but my interest in a role-play will dwindle if you expect me to dish out novel-length posts (1,000+ words per post) on a regular basis.
↪ My interest in a role-play will also decrease if you give me meager posts (<100 to 200 words per post).
↪ I play female characters for main characters.
↪ I do heterosexual pairings.
↪ I play submissive characters that will top or bottom your characters.
↪ I play characters that range in age from late teens to middle twenties.
↪ I will post as often as I can.
↪ I like long-term, but I will consider short-term.
↪ I generally prefer erotica (plot with a teensy bit of sex) over smut (sex with a teensy bit of plot).
↪ Here is a link to my F-list.

• WHAT I EXPECT OF YOU
↪ I am twenty-two and I want to role-play with someone around my own age; essentially, if you are thirty or older you are "too old" for my tastes. Sorry. Personal preference.
↪ I will play with characters that range in age from twenties to thirties, although I will make some exceptions to this preference.
↪ I want someone who is literate in the same sense that I am.
↪ I do not care if you are a male or female behind your computer screen.
↪ I want a partner who can write more than a couple of paragraphs.
↪ I want to play opposite of dominant characters.
↪ I want a partner who will contribute to the plot. I will skedaddle if you expect me to do all of the plotting and brainstorming. No way. As if.
↪ I am not my character, therefore do not treat me like my character. I do not put up with degrading, vulgar names when they are directed at me.

• WHERE WE WILL ROLE-PLAY
E-mail and instant messengers are a big no-no, as they are reserved for friends and family, so we will play through private messages or private threads. Send me a private message if you are interested in a role-play, as I rarely check my thread to see if people have posted. Finally, impress me when you first contact me -- private messages consisting of "want to role-play?" and nothing more are not encouraging and will generally be ignored.

• KEY
What I am craving can be viewed below. For pairings and fandom, my desired role will be in italicized font. I may or may not have ideas for what is listed below, so it would be pretty rad if you came to me with your own ideas.

• pairing ideas (cravings)
( ) the devil x "josie" (based on 'the devil went down to georgia')
( ) dance instructor x ballet dancer
( ) serial killer x detective
( ) priest x acolyte
( ) artist x muse
( ) nazi x jew

• fandom (cravings)
( ) elder scrolls: oblivion (lucien lachance x original character)
( ) resident evil code: veronica (alfred ashford x original character)
( ) resident evil four (leon kennedy x original character)
( ) resident evil darkside chronicles (alfred ashford x original character)
( ) slender (slenderman x detective / slenderman x victim who escaped when she was a child / combination of the two)

• buzz words (cravings)
( ) characters of diversity
( ) chase scenes / fight scenes
( ) dreams / nightmares
( ) dystopian worlds
( ) foreign countries / characters
( ) horror / gore / violence
( ) language barriers

• bad vibes (my 'never in a million years' list)
( ) the 'no' list on my f-list account
( ) werewolves
( ) anthro
( ) incest
( ) characters younger than seventeen
( ) bestiality
( ) maybe some other things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom