Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for long term **Spicy** R.p partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mad Hatter

Planetoid
Hello, I'm Mad Hatter!

Ehh, restart. That's just... no. Anyways I'm looking for a long term semi-to-lit R.p partner.

I consider myself semi-lit, since at times I may loose interest and my reply-length will dwindle, though typically I try to keep 'em long.

Right now, to be totally honest with you, I'm having the craving to do a Mafia R.p, within the rules of Blue Moon, of course.
If you choose to do a Mafia R.p with me, I will love you forever
For those of you not familiar with the term 'Mafia' it's kind of like a gang, but instead of allowing anyone in with Initiation of course, it's strictly family and close family friends. Oh yes, guns, ladies, rivals. All that spicy stuff ;)
(Info on Mafias...
The Ranks - The Boss: This is the highest rank within the Mafia and it is the Boss that will oversee all happenings within a certain family. The Boss collects most of the money that is made by the Mafia and all decisions relating to one family will be made by him. He is also sometimes called the don.

The Consigliere: This is the member of the family that is considered the Boss’ right-hand man. He will advise the Boss on what is right for the family and is often the only one who will not fear telling the Boss something that they don’t want to hear. Not all families have a Consigliere and although they are a very important of the family, and extremely important to the Boss, this rank is not always included in the family. The Consigliere should also not be mistaken for second-in-command, as that title belongs to the Underboss.

The Underboss: This is the member of the family that is just below the Boss. His role will vary from family to family and sometimes while he is there to handle disputes without the involvement of the Boss, he is also often being trained to take over the position of Boss when the current leader can no longer fill the position, which is generally only upon his death.

Capos: These positions are under the underboss and the number of Capos within a family will depend on how big the Mafia family is. They are given their own department so to speak of the Mafia to oversee. While one may be responsible for all illegal drug trade, one may be responsible for all aspects pertaining to illegal gambling. Sometimes a capo’s responsibilities can also be divided up geographically within the location of where the Mafia is. In a large city, Bruno ‘The Shark’ may have everything north of 14th Street while Tony ‘The Key’ may be responsible for everything south of the same street. The capo’s biggest responsibility is to make money for the Mafia. Most of this money will be given to the Boss but the capos’ usually keep some of their earnings for themselves as well. Each capo will have a certain number of soldiers that report to them.

Soldiers: This is no doubt the dirtiest rank to hold within the Mafia. They do all of the ugly work, including collecting outstanding payments, tracking down people who have wronged the Mafia, and doing whatever it takes to protect the higher-ranking members. While they may seem to have the most difficult and grittiest work, they actually don’t make a lot of money and don’t have much power within the family.

Associates: Associates are not actually members of the Mafia or part of the family. They are useful however in that the Mafia can call on them when need be to help them with particular goings-on. Associates help the Mafia carry out their illegal activities and can be anyone from a common burglar to a high-ranking politician or lawyer.)

Another craving I've been having is a Medieval R.p. Not to specific on that one... and just walk away right now if you don't know what Medieval means or Google / Bing, whatever your sexy face does.

If you have any ideas, just go 'head and post 'em right down there (Oh, that sounds wrong, you dirty little minds) and I'll give my spin on 'em.

ORRRR, if your the elusive type, go 'head and send me a message.

I do, just so you know, only R.p thread / P.M. Don't ask other wise, I have this weird paranoia that if I do give out that type of info, someone will hunt me down and stand outside my window with a knife like Jason.... and I'm not tryna die, if ya know what I mean. :s :-/ :sleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom