Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indentured Servitude (Try and Angel216)

Rebecca swallowed hard as she heard his words and she trembled slightly, his first? What did he mean by that? She knew what he meant, but she didn't......wasn't ready, not yet anyways. She looked at him, and slowly nodded as she turned around, raising her arms slightly as she swayed her hips in a slow, almost seductive circle. Was she flirting with him? She shook the thought away again, though, perhaps she was in a way, she was enamored by him after all, and her body seemed to have a mind of it's own as she perform the little dance, her hips swaying in a slow circle as she performed the small circle. Turning back around to face him, she bit her bottom lip again, a fierce, dark red blush spreading over her cheeks as she chided herself inside her head for her actions as she smiled bashfully, and sheepishly, chewing on her lower lip in thought as she waited for his next order.

Her eyes once again went over to the door, and she wondered if she should attempt to run. She took a side step towards the door, looking back at him to see if he was watching her.

John sat back and relaxed as the young woman complied with his request. Every time he’d seen her before, the situation was so mundane and normal, and even then she was hot, but now as she did her little dance, it increased her sexual energy many folds. The girl’s motions were so natural, but now she moved as a woman, and one that seemed at some level trying to get his attention. His eyes no longer had to look away or mask his intention; he could now look upon her as a woman, and show his natural hunger. Some would say that such a thing done to woman was horrible, egregious and unthinkable, but yet for John he now saw the benefit of it, one person in control, one submitting, one in power, and one not. There would be no conflict; or fighting for dominance each would clearly know the role they were to play. What he was seeing was a natural progression of girl into woman, and with each circle she made, he knew he made the right decision and that he wanted her even more.

Excellent, you have done well slave, you have pleased your master. Now it is time for you to make the transition from your father’s young girl to that of my slave. You must leave behind everything that you came with, and show me the true you, without anything to hide behind or in. Now remove your clothing, you no longer have need for it in this house.

The voice was stern, none of it in anger, and with some compassion, as he wanted her to know the reason behind his decision. He leaned back in the chair, watching and observing. Thinking that there was honesty and truth in this, as nothing would or could be hidden between them.

Rebecca's eyes widened slightly as she heard his next words and she bit her bottom lip. She trembled slightly, but made no move to take off her clothes. She didn't want to expose herself to him, to be vulnerable and admired, with nothing to cover her body. She slowly shook her head, biting her lower lip as she finally spoke, trembling slightly, "please....please Master no....I.....I want to keep my clothes on." She knew that she would be punished for this and so she took another side step towards the door, small as she took another one, wondering how wise it would be for her to run away from him as she trembled slightly and took another step, watching him. She didn't doubt his strength and he was most likely stronger than her and faster. She stopped side stepping, now in the kitchen rather than the living room as she looked at the door and then back at him. She reached up and tugged at the hem and the bottom of her dress nervously as she took one more side step, still watching him.

The girl slowed and finally stopped as he made his request, the fear and indecision clear, as she softly pleaded to remain clothed. Such of course was not going to be possible, for she was a slave and as such her desires and wants were quite secondary to her master’s commands and orders. John’s eyes follow as she stepped slightly towards the door as if considering her option to flee followed by another and another as she moved away. The first or second could almost be ignored, but now she was testing him.

Stop!

John rose up from the chair not pleased with her little game.

You will come back and do exactly what you are told.

The threat was clear, that there would be repercussions for failure to comply. Hoping to freeze her in place, for he really didn’t want to chase her down, though he was more than ready to do so if it was necessary. He move to restrain her if she made any further steps or failed to comply exactly as instructed, his strong hand ready to grab her, as she would need to learn that not following his commands came with a punishment.

Rebecca's eyes widened and she jumped slightly as she heard his sharp words, the threat behind them clear. She trembled slightly as she looked back at him, swallowing hard as she looked back to the door and then she took off, bolting, hoping to get away as she bolted through the kitchen, almost reaching the door. She wasn't used to being told what to do and she didn't want to be exposed or open to Mr. Jacobs as she bolted for the door, looking back to see if he was chasing her or about to pounce on her as her moccasins made it easier for her feet to push off the ground as she chose flight and made it to the door, her hand on the handle, ready to turn it and rush outside.

The girl could have probably outrun him, if they were out in the open, if for no other reason than she was young and looked to be in great shape. However, this was his castle as it were, and the door she needed to open, would take just enough time that he’d be upon her, which he was. So as she manipulated the hasp of the door, he fell upon her. John’s strong hands reaching out now to take control of her, one moving to shove the door close, that was just starting to come ajar, while the other reached out to grab her.

No you don’t!

The door slamming shut with a loud resounding thud, his strong fingers reaching for the most obvious of things, her long beautiful hair. The fingers entwining in the strands as they clenched shut, so that he had control of her head, and by extension her body. With a quick tug he pulls her back, away from the door, if she fights, he just drags her back to the living room. She would now begin the process of understanding who truly was in control here.

You will do as I say! I will not accept any resistance, protest, or hesitation. Do I make myself clear SLAVE!

Rebecca let out a frightened shriek as the door slammed shut and at the same time he grabbed her hair. She trembled, knowing she wasn't going to escape as she felt him tug her hair back and tug her back to the living room. She cried out in pain, her scalp burning as she heard his harsh words as she whimpered and reached up, putting her hands against her scalp to try to lessen the pain of the pulling as she nodded, her bottom lip trembling as tears spilled down over her cheeks and she cried softly, realizing that he was controlled, and that he truly owned her mind, body and soul, that she was his and unless her father bought her back from him, which she doubted would happen, she would remain to be his. She whimpered as she murmured, trembling slightly as he kept a firm grip of her hair, making it so she couldn't run unless she wanted to suffer more as she murmured, "I'm.......I'm sorry.....sorry Master.....I.....I will remove....remove my clothing, please...please don't punish me, Master...Master."

She removed her hands from her head and move them down, slowly slipping out of her dress, and then out of her bra and panties as she let them fall into a heap on the floor beneath her and she felt her blush grow darker as she became completely exposed to him as she blushed a fierce red, wishing she could cover herself with something and hide herself again from his view. Her breasts came into view, the soft, pale C cup globes that blessed her chest with soft, velvet rosebuds at the end. Her chest curved down to a slim small stomach that widened out to and even broader waist, hips and bottom, though not disgustingly broad as her pale buttocks curved and rounded out to form her inner thighs where her folds were revealed, with a small strip of hair that ducked down behind the soft, velvet, peach colored folds, diving down to a treasure, that of her virginity as the folds seem to glow like an light orange rose that hadn't yet been touched as her thighs smoothed into two, narrow, yet, toned legs that curved into small, almost childlike feet as she looked at him, flushing a darker red as she felt his eyes on her body, observing and looking upon her. She could see the lust and desire in his eyes, more clearly that the times they had met in town and she whimpered in fear as she turned her head away from his gaze, trembling slightly again.

The young thing pleaded and begged that she would do as he had instructed, but now she needed to learn that her resistance didn’t come without penalty. So as the held her hair tight, he forced her back into the living room and further away from the door that she had tried to escape through. Even with her head held tight in his grip, the sexy slave, tried to remove her clothing, probably as some attempt to mitigate what was surely coming. He could have immediately enforced his judgment upon her, but instead he let her hands peal back and off the various article of clothing. Every inch of flesh that came into view only solidified for him that he’d made the right choice. The young nubile body was everything that he’d fantasized about, everything he’d dreamed for, and more. Any other day and moment, he would have praised it, and her for what she’d done, but that wasn’t this moment,

Of course I’m going to punish you slave, you deserve it, you know it, and I know it. You are no longer a free woman, you are a slave, and as such you will serve me.

With his hand still entwined in the locks of her hair, he pulls per towards the chair; he had so recently been ensconced in. This time, he sits first, but pulls her down and over his knee, like some wayward child being punished by her parent for some indiscretion. The strength of his arm and hand making her chance at freedom minimal, he uses this advantage to bring her to this rather humiliating position.

I will accept nothing but total compliance and submission to my will. Do you understand slave!

The words are spoken as his free hand comes down upon her exposed ass. Never did he say that he found this arousing, and the sight of her firm posterior poking up at him, anything but exquisite.

Rebecca whimpered as she heard his words and pulled her towards a chair. She swallowed back her fear, tears spilling down her cheeks as she cried softly. Before she knew it, he was bent over his knee and her cheeks were flushed red with humiliation at the compromising position. She squirmed, but she knew that she had next to no chances of escape as she nodded, whimpering to his next statement. She felt the first sting of the slap upon her exposed ass, as it begin to turn a soft red color as she cried out and murmured,

"ye.....yes Master."

The girl was now becoming a woman, and John found himself thriving on seeing the change in her. The very idea that he could have her as a slave, and that this evolution would occur while he owned her, pleased him. That she cried and whimpered wasn’t lost on him, he squashed his first reaction which was to release her and apologize, knowing this was the wrong response. He knew or thought he did, that this would change, that they both needed to push beyond this initial response, and to delve to another place, one that was far different. So with a force of will he continued, with the clear thought that the quicker he bought her to complete submission, the better it would be for both of them. How long it would take he did not know, but he did know that it was what he has wanted and desired for a very long time.

I don’t think you do? You’re just saying it because I’m slapping your ass, and you want it to stop. And the real question is are you really ready to submit? I think you’re afraid, scared, and unsure of what is going to happen. Well its simple slave, you are going to serve me in any and every capacity I want, and yes that does mean all of my physical as well as sexual needs.

The hand of course never stopped its rise and fall, though the blows were not harsh, there were enough that the young woman would know the seriousness of her failure and of his power over her. The arm from years of farming held her firmly so her escape was nearly impossible. John’s breathe deepening as he felt the warmth of her firm ass beneath his calloused hand. How he had dreamed of touching her, and though he thought of it in different ways, this wasn’t unacceptable. Even now he relished the experience of her proximity, and the excellent view of her young body lying prone over his knee.

Rebecca whimpered again as he kept slapping her ass, her cheeks red with humiliation as she squirmed. She knew that she wasn't going to get out and so slowly she became still a she whimpered, trembling slightly. She heard his words and she trembled slightly as she whimpered and slowly nodded, understanding, completely and truly that she was no longer a free woman, that she had to serve him, needed to, and part of her, though she would never say it out loud, wanted to. She whimpered and murmured,

"no...no....please....Master........I do understand.....please
..."

Tears were streaming down her face as her round cheeks turned a brighter red with each slap as she whimpered, crying softly as she waited for him to be done as she swallowed hard, trying to stop the tears and the whimpering, knowing that it wasn't going to do any good to cry over spilt milk figuratively speaking.

What do you understand slave?

The landing of his hand upon her round and bubbly ass stopped so she could her speak. That she was distressed and obviously upset by his action was clear, but he wanted to have her reinforce and speak what was now her true reality. The more she spoke it, the more she lived it, the quicker and faster it would normal to her. She was young; she hadn’t yet lived a life of complete freedom. Her father like any parent had ruled her life, this was the time to take and train a slave. What was the saying, ‘old dogs, couldn’t learn new tricks’. No this was perfect; she was a blank slate that he hoped to mold into the perfect little slave.

If she spoke true and repeated or explained back what he had told her, he would give her a small reward, a slave reward. His hand would massage the very area, it had landed on, rubbing the sore flesh as she spoke, giving her a master’s attention. She would learn that a master could reward as well as punish, but that his touch was always that of master.

Rebecca trembled and felt the slapping stopped as she let out a short sigh of relief and smiled softly. She looked up at him, still slightly trembling as she took a deep breath to calm herself as she murmured, explaining what she understood of her fate,

"I.....I know that I'm not free anymore, that..that I must serve you in every way, from cleaning.....cleaning your house.....to...to pleasuring you in sex....sexual ways. I understand that if I fail to, I'll be punished like I am being now and, in the worse cases, the contract will be broken and my dad may...may end up in prison. I...I understand that if I don't want that, or if I don't want to be punished, or humiliated that I must obey you completely and totally within a 100%."

She blushed a fierce red as she took another deep breath to calm herself and looked at him, she reached up to swipe the tears away from her eyes. She bit on her bottom lip as she finished, and chewed on it as she flushed a deeper red and turned her gaze away from his, trying to hide her blush. She was still in a compromising position and she no longer had clothes to cover her from sight as she chewed on her bottom lip, looking back up at him, as she waited for his response.

The girl, who was now his slave, turned back and looked at him as she tried her best to answer his demand. The words were spoken, and they sounded as if she understood per place now in life, though he doubted that she had truly given in and accepted it, that was of course to much to ask this early in her transformation. So as he’d planned, his hand now began to rub the very flesh that it had so recently punished. The large strong hand that had been the instrument of her pain, now worked to do the exact opposite. The fingers slightly clench and his hand cupped as he worked in small circle to gently caress her exposed and red ass. Though he did this, he didn’t release her hair but continued to hold her firm, as he didn’t want her escaping from this either.

Oh slave it goes so far beyond that. You will not only learn to follow and comply with every one of my commands, but you learn to do everything in your power and ability to please me. You will learn to use your mind, your body, and every skill you have to please and pleasure me. You will start your day and end your day with the same thought, how can I make my master happy.

The strong arm and hand kept her head turned so she couldn't turn away, and thus she would see that he was without doubt, or hesitation, that he meant every word he was saying.

Don’t fear it slave, you will adapt, you will come to want my touch, to want my attention.

The finger trailed over and down through the cleft of her firm ass cheeks, their rough skin, easily sliding over the soft flawless skin of her ass. Down the fingers trailed briefly touching her little puckered asshole, and continued on their journey.

The desire will grow as you give in and accept your destiny. Truly submit and you will know the true pleasures of a slave girl.

Though he'd never owned a slave, John had spoken to many, and learned much. Many spoke of transformation that had come over many, though not all of the girls. He wouldn't have believed it, but he'd seen it with his own eyes, a woman begging her master, while on her knees, for him to touch and use her, and not as a woman, but as a slave.

Rebecca trembled as he remained quiet for several minutes and then she felt him start to rub and message her ass. She let out a moan of pleasure, as she begin to feel pleasure and desire building in her as the pain faded out to pleasure and she let out another soft moan. She blushed as she listened to him, trembling as she swallowed hard, she didn't want to be a slave, but she knew that she didn't have a choice, she as going to learn to be one. Although, what feared her most was if she learned, when she learned, would she transform like he was explaining she would. She let out another moan as she felt his finger trailing down, touching her puckered hole between the crack of her cheeks and then she moaned out, slightly whimpering as she felt his fingers trailing lower, towards her virgin folds as she moaned out, her juices beginning to drip as she whimpered and moaned.

The young woman, didn’t say a thing, or at least not verbally. What did surprise John just a bit was how her body was talking or at least communicating. The soft moans that escaped her lips were noticed as was the response his hand was getting from her body. Even if the girl didn’t like the situation she was in, it was clear to him that her body was having a very different experience. Such a wonderful thing to watch her young body respond, it was so arousing that he even felt a stirring in his pant.

There you go slave, enjoy your master’s touch. A free woman has the right to deny it, to refute it, but you don’t. So give in to it, accept the pleasure of being a slave.

The skilled hand continued to gently rub her, John’s fingers feeling the warm moisture of her arousal upon them. A free woman could have fled, or demanded he stop, but she wasn’t any longer free, and she had no power to deny him anything. Though he purposely gave her pleasure, he did it with her still bent over his knee, and with a firm grip of her head, for he planned to make sure she experienced it as a slave and not an equal. John wasn’t asking if this was what she wanted, he was simply doing it, and letting her feel the pleasure of the flesh, while she submitted to his will

Do you like the way your master touches you? Now spread your legs just a bit, invite your master to touch you even more.

Rebecca let out a louder moan as she felt his fingers continue working her and rubbing her and she squirmed, but his firm grip held her still as she moaned out again. Her eyes begin to flutter with the pleasure and the desire beginning to flow through her veins, as if liquid fire was being poured into her veins and she let out another loud moan, almost a cry of pleasure. She knew that it was morally wrong, but she was actually beginning to desire his touch more as she moaned out, the endorphins of pleasure moving to block out any logic of thought as she moaned out loudly as her juices dripped more heavily and her body became feverish with the heat of the pleasure she was feeling. Her face turned a light red as she panted heavily between loud moans, her eyes fluttering as she heard his question, followed by a command. She nodded, she did like it, she liked it a lot, and so she spread her legs just a bit as he commanded, moaning out, her body and her mind becoming more compliable with the pleasure she felt.

John listened to the symphony of sounds emanating from the young woman, as his skilled and experienced hand introduced her to the pleasures of a master’s touch. The slickness that coated his fingers, along with her moans, let him know that she was enjoying the feel of his calloused hand and fingers across her heat. A boyfriend or lover might be doing this while in a heartfelt embrace, but this was master and slave, so she was thrown over his knee, while he kept her pinned. The girl, wasn’t a woman in fact as she was still a virgin, but everything else spoke of her being ready. Like the perfect fruit hanging from the tree, John couldn’t wait to pluck it and taste the pleasure of that first mouth watering bite. Still he realized he didn’t want to make love, but wanted to take his slave and to own her, to possess her completely. It wasn’t that he didn’t care for her, because he did, but what he wanted now was different than what he’d had with his departed wife. This time it was going to be different.

A couple of lovers or even a married couple will tell each other minor little lies; hide what they feel or even simply present falsehoods. But you are a slave, and it’s different, there will be nothing hidden or masked, you will tell me the truth and only the truth. Anything else and I will punish you. Now the truth slave, do you like your master’s hand upon your body?

The feeling of power was invigorating, and the more he used it, the more he knew this felt completely right. No more dancing around subjects, or trying to be careful, he could say what he felt, and no worry about its ramifications, and get the truth without twenty questions. If honesty made for better a relationship, than master and slave had more of it than all the other relationships possible, and thus the best strongest relationship possible. For a slave was not allowed the conveniences of saving facing through deceit, she didn’t have that right, and a master had no reason to hide his thoughts and feelings for she was a slave.

I’m pleased to see you are wet, for it shows you have need, a need I hope to further ignite in you. Are scared of what is to come slave? Don’t be, the more you submit to my will, the easier it will get, and the greater pleasures you will experience.

Rebecca's eyes fluttered as she moaned out, squirming slightly, although, she knew she couldn't get away from him. She moaned out louder as his fingers continued to expertly work and rub her virgin sex. Her juices dripped heavily and her body fevered with desire, lust, and pleasure as she moaned out again. She trembled slightly as she heard his words, blushing a deep shade of red, her ivory skin becoming red with humiliation as she moaned out again, her body feverish and her eyes fluttering with the pleasure as she murmured,

"y......y.......yes Master."

Her voice stuttered and came out as a breathless whisper as she moaned out again, squirming again as she trembled, trying to shake her head. She moaned again, her juices dripping and coating his fingers as she nodded when he asked if she was afraid. To be truthful, she was afraid, very afraid, she didn't want to be a slave, and she didn't know how to be one, or what to do. What if she messed up? She'd be punished as she was earlier. What if she did something wrong or didn't know how to do something? She was a virgin and didn't know how to please a man, much less how to please a Master. Would she be punished for that as well? She trembled as she moaned softly, squirming, her eyes fluttering and her body feverish with need and pleasure as she heard his words and slowly nodded, swallowing hard.

Yes Master what?!

John commanded as he continued his efforts. When she wasn’t clear in answering, he slaps her ass again, so she realizes that the pain can come as fast as the pleasure. In some ways he wanted to merge the two, if for no other reason, than a master’s touch in any form should elicit a response, what of course that response was depended on the slave. This young thing was showing some very fine qualities, as her aroused aroma wafted and filled his nostrils. The scent of his aroused slave, pleased him, as he found it so enticing, especially with her young soft body laying prostrate over his knee.

As much as he wanted to push her to the floor and plunge his turgid member into the soft folds of her virgin pussy, he wanted more; he wanted to do it when he knew for sure that she had submitted to his will and was begging for it. That would be the most satisfying, as a measure of his dominance over her. So till then he would continue to arouse and ignite the desire in her. She was so young, but so ready in his mind to make that transition to woman. Now it would be his pleasure to show her not only the pleasures of the flesh, but of submission.

In general he had been rubbing her sex, but it was time to go further, and he brought his fingers to her little nub and began to rub it even more vigorously. The fingers danced over her clit and across her wet folds as he purposely worked her in to a frenzy.

You are hot little slave. You are so ripe and ready to receive your master’s attention. Open your legs even wider, and tell your master if you want his touch or not.

To make the point clear, he withdrew his hand, so she would make the choice, knowing full well that he wasn’t playing fair. Not that he had any intention of fucking her just yet.

Rebecca whimpered as he slapped her ass again, swallowing hard, she murmured,

"y..yes Master, I....I love y....your touch."

She felt her cheeks darken a shade and she moaned out as suddenly his hands and fingers went back and started working her even more, as if in a frenzy. She moaned out, her juices dripping heavily, soaking her inner thighs and his fingers. She moaned and almost cried out in pleasure, breathless and feverish as the pleasure and desire rose and grew within her, almost as if a fire sprung to life, fueled by pleasure, and his fingers. Then he withdrew his hand and she whimpered in need, needing to feel his fingers and hands back and working on her sex. She squirmed as he cheeks flushed a deeper red and she realized that she would have to do as he commanded if she wanted his hand back and pleasuring her. She whimpered again, still flushed, as she opened her legs wider, squirming as she trembled and murmured, her voice breathless and whimpering as she flushed again,

"pleas....please Master....I...I want your touch...I...I need it."

She whimpered and squirmed, keeping her legs spread as her flush darkened, a feeling of vulnerability coming over her as she knew that she was completely exposed to him. She swallowed hard, squirming again.

The words came slow at first, but they came. Did she believe them or just say them because he demanded it of her, he couldn’t be sure, but he thought just maybe they were the truth. Even if here words were struggling with the realities of her situation, he body was not, and that pleased him. It was clear that he’d gotten to her soon enough, for if he hadn’t, she would have sought another to quench what clearly was her natural needs. For a moment he congratulated himself of his timely acquisition of her, though even if she weren’t a virgin he would have done it, her virginity was just an icing on this cake.

When his hand stopped its assault on her little nub, he was very satisfied when she spread her lush legs even wider and pleaded for her master’s touch. And to add to that that she didn’t only ask for his touch, but let him know she needed it, something that he relished to hear. Did the girl even know how exposed she was, how she was showing him more than she had any other person in her life, except what her mother had seen when she was but a baby. Add to that, she was doing it in an almost wanton fashion, asking a full grown man to touch her, to take care of her needs. With a small smile crept across his face, John went about answering her need, his hand again invading her nether region, and rubbing her as only probably her own hand had ever down.

Now slave, there are rules that you shall follow and obey. From here forth, you may not pleasure or stimulate yourself, unless so direct by me, only I may touch and pleasure you. You may ask me to touch you, and I may grant it or not, as I see fit. Your pleasure and pain, is now mine alone to administer, no other including you has the right to do it. Do you understand slave?

John was taking her to the edge, and slowing, purposely withholding the final relief her young body desired. Like everything in her life from hence forth, he too would control it. A whip or rope were tools of a master, but so to were things like sexual denial, for he wished the slave to be powerless, and to know that everything in her life was dependent on her master, even her body’s pleasure.

Rebecca moaned out as she trembled and moaned again, feeling his hand invade her nether regions again. She squirmed slightly as she trembled, moaning out, feeling him slowly rise her up and take her to the edge, but kept her from releasing and relieving herself. She swallowed hard as she listened to him and when he asked her if she understood, she nodded, swallowing hard again as she moaned out, squirming slightly as she felt the desperate need for relief and release as she moaned out louder, her juices dripping heavily as she murmured,

"y....yes Master, I....I understand."

Satisfied with her performance so far, and knowing he was leaving her in a terribly frustrated state, he pushes her from his knee, such that she lands in a pile before him, in a supine position. Looking down from between his legs, he gazes down at her naked body with a stern look, seeing the wetness trailing down between her legs. All the words had been spoken, and she’d mimicked what he expected any good slave to say, but now he would begin to see the level of truth and honest submission the young woman was really going to start giving.

KNEEL before me slave!

It wasn’t that he wished to reject her or to that he did not desire her body, for he did, but he wanted her to come to him and in the end give her body to him. Oh he could take it and was ready to do so if required, but her full and complete submission was a far better thing. Still he was pleased with her, and knew he’d made the right decision in taking her in lieu of payment.

Get your back straight, head down, eyes down, hands behind your back, and your legs open.

The words she had spoken, and the way her body had reacted to his touch spoke well to her ability to be trained, but now he would start to see as he required kneeling in a vulnerable and exposed manner, one that no free woman would ever consider or do. Though he left her room to decide if she would kneel high with her ankles and feet under her ass, or kneel low, and place her ass just above the floor with her ankles and feet to the side. Either way the result if she did it would be acceptable to him. A slave could kneel with her legs closed, which was acceptable if she was with others, but that was unacceptable if it was before her master, for she should leave herself exposed and vulnerable, maybe even enticing him to touch her, by letting him see her wetness and need.

Rebecca blushed as she heard his next words, but she knew she didn't have a choice, that she was truly his slave as she whimpered slightly, feeling humiliated as he dumped her on the floor. She swallowed hard as she moved to kneel, tucking her wrists behind her back and adverting her gaze to the floor as she looked down, making her posture as straight as possible. She was reluctant to spread her legs though and so she kept them closed as she trembled slightly, waiting for his reaction as she shifted, biting on her lower lip as she kneeled with her legs closed.

Back
Top Bottom