Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indentured Servitude (Try and Angel216)

Tyr

Pulsar
John Jacobs was a modest if not successful farmer, and though not a noble, he’d done well. His family several generations back had been given some land and the exclusive right to farm other lands, this combined with a acumen for predicting the seasons, he’d amassed a nice nest egg. Over the years, he tended to lease or sublease most of his lands as he worked the land with only himself a few ranch hands. His wife Eve, had passed on a few years ago after having come down with some vicious blood fever, that not even local physician could cure. One son had died at childbirth, one had moved to the city, and the last had joined the Duke's men as a man at arms, as farming wasn't his interest. So John was basically alone, and his interest in farming was waning with each change of the seasons.

Though he didn’t tell anyone, over the last few years he’d become rather enamored with a good looking young thing that was the daughter of a local tenant farmer. John had found himself not only finding excuses to see her, but actually spilling his seed thinking about her young body. A man might have gone to temple and explained his failing, but Mr. Jacobs was not such a man, instead, he began to think, plot, connive, how he might get her. Young girls were protected under the King’s law, so the taking of her outright would only end miserably. Still the laws allowed for payment, servitude and debt relief, and more than one family had used their daughter to do such. So it was with almost glee, that he’d lent the father money, though he’d been harsh in his negotiating of terms, knowing full well that he hoped that man could never pay. The man though a good farmer, didn’t have the experience, and thought he knew better than most as to what weather was going to be and what crops would return the coin. John didn’t dissuade him, or even warn him that he might be on the wrong path, as he had his own goals.

In his mid forties and with a little gray in his hair John was still in good shape. His body hadn’t betrayed him yet, and he still could out work most young men, if it was required of him. His body had muscles and was tone, from the daily regimen of work, but wasn’t any crazy thing, like say the local blacksmith. The dark hair that topped his head was contrasted by the light blue that peaked out from his mop of hair. Though he could clean up nice, most days he his hands were dirty as was most of his body. He missed the time he would spend with his Eve cleaning and bathing, as it led to many an evening of fun.

RE: Indentured Servitude

Rebecca had wandered into town again as she had been these last few days, pulling a small horse on a lead who in turn was pulling a small cart of crops. She helped her father as he was the only family she had left and not to long ago, he had borrowed money from John. She had recognized John from when they had bumped into each other in town, it seemed to happen often, but she supposed she didn't mind and smiled softly at the thought. He was handsome after all if he would clean up. She hummed a small tune as she set up the small table where she would sell crops to try to get the money that they owed the man as she busied herself, putting the different crops into separate boxes, marking the price on the box and setting them along the length of the table as she went behind the table.

Rebecca was modest and humble, and somewhat naive, she knew that some families who couldn't pay back what was owed sometimes sold their daughters as compensation, but she highly doubted that would happen to her and she highly doubted that's what John wanted. She just thought that John was being considerate for offering money to her father during their down time, when they were low on money. She set up the stand and tied the lead for the horse to a leg of the table as she set down a bucket of apples and patted the older mare, before going behind the table and helping out the few customers that came by to buy some of her fruit and vegetables. She smiled softly at a group of children playing nearby and she gave them a small handful of peaches when they came to the stand and then her cheeks turned a fierce red as she heard a man whistle at her. She wanted to roll her eyes, but she had been raised to be more polite than that and she merely just nodded her head to the man as he went by, her cheeks a burning red as she could feel his eyes roaming up and down her body.

Though, she knew she was pretty, she didn't want to admit it, and was modest or humble about it. She didn't like the way men sometimes looked at her and the few that dared to reach out and cop a feel as she walked down the street. She had big blue eyes set in her face with naturally long, black eyelashes and skin the color of pure white china. To accent the skin, she had long wavy locks of dark brown hair with natural red and light brown highlights that fell to her shoulder blades and framed her oval shaped face. Along with pale skin, and dark brown hair, she had cheeks that were always light red to accent the pure white of her skin. A sprinkle of freckles ran across her cheeks and her nose as if someone had sprinkled cinnamon on her when she was born and she had plush, full, dark red lips that seemed to glow like a rose in the middle of a field of snow. She also had a slim, curved body that was about 5'7" in height and about 115 Lbs. in weight. Her neck curved down to meet with slim shoulders that supported C cup breasts that bounced with each step, not too big and not too small, but just right. Her chest molded perfectly with the small, slim belly and it slowly curved out to form broad and wide hips. The hips smoothed out into two long, slim, toned legs from years of running through the forests and walking through the streets of the village. She kept running the stand as she greeted fellow villagers and watched the children playing, sometimes giving them a peach or an apple if they passed by her stand.

John knew the times the girl most often came into town to sell some of her father’s crops. When time allowed, and even sometimes when it didn’t he tried to stop by her booth and see her. Oh he had excuses that he liked her fruits and vegetables more than others, but those were just lies, as he used it as a reason to see her. Plus it gave him an opportunity to see just how bountiful and productive their farm was, and give him an idea of what the likelihood was of her father meeting his obligations. So far what he’d seen spoke to the troubles they were having, and the struggle it was to be a successful farmer in this land.

So even as he came into town this day, he stopped some distance from her booth, and simply watched her. Oh he found something to make it seem his attention was elsewhere as he examined other merchant’s goods, but in truth they mattered not. His eyes hungrily and greedily watched her move about as she played with children and sold her goods. Even from a distance he felt the tingle in his pants, the lust that his body felt for hers. Having spoken to her numerous times, he knew she didn’t know the effect she had on men, and the thoughts they harbored for her body, she was just too innocent and naïve to comprehend the things he and others thought. Still looking over some tool from a booth not far away, his mind imagined what she would look like naked and prone before him, just one of the many dark fantasies he’d created over the last few years concerning her. Not much longer and maybe those would be reality.

Finally done watching from afar, he put down the latest excuse, and made his way casually to her booth. Purposely picking a moment when she was without customers, and he could spend time with her alone.

Hello Rebecca, how is my favorite farm girl today? What have you got for me?

Rebecca kept working and just as he had wandered over, her last customer had left for the day and she had begin to count out the money she had made for the day, when she heard his voice. She jumped, startled and looked up, her own blue eyes meeting his piercing gaze. She smiled softly, blushing a bit, her cheeks turning a darker hue of red as she murmured, "oh your just being modest, Mr. Jacobs, surely there are other farm girls that you like out there?"She had finished counting out the money, they had made $50.00 dollars that day and they had to pay back $5,000 by the next two weeks to Mr. Jacobs. She looked down at the meager pile of money that sat in her hand and she bit her bottom lip in though, then folded it up and tucked it away in a small pocket along her dress.

She was wearing a light blue dress that clung to her curves and small, soft brown moccasins that her grandmother had passed down to her. She looked back up at John and smiled again softly as she pointed to the peaches, the apples, the peppers, and the corn that they had been able to harvest. Though, she knew that harvest season was coming to an end and if in two weeks they were not able to pay back the 5,000 that they owed, what then. Surely, her father would not allow her to be sold off to pay off the debt, and what would a man like John do with her anyway. She scoffed at the idea, giving a light shake of her head as she spoke softly again, "Well we have peaches, apples, peppers, and corn right now, Mr. Jacobs, you can take your pick, I personally like the peaches myself."

She reached over and patted Nelly, their older mare that had pulled the cart into town and plucked an apple from the box as she fed it to her and Nelly neighed happily as she chomped down on it. Rebecca chuckled softly as her gaze returned to John's own gaze, the blush upon her cheeks beginning to fade as she waited for his response.

The sweet young thing looked up at him with doe like eyes, as she heard his voice. The girl had been intently counting her money and though he couldn’t see it all, it didn’t look like any sizable sum, a rather modest take at best. Still he wasn’t here for that, as his real interest was in seeing and ogling the girl. Yes, he would make it sound like his sole reason was her vegetables and fruits, but it was nothing more than a cover. When she softly contests that there are other farms girls he likes, he quickly responds back.

Oh there are other girls for sure, but none are as lovely or nice as you, it’s just that simple.

The straight forwardness of his comment, made clear what his thoughts were on the matter, as his eyes traveled over her offerings. And though he examined her peaches, apples and peppers, his eyes couldn’t help but dart over her too. The light blue dress hung on her, so enchantingly and suggestive, the urge to just grab it and rend it from her body so difficult to ignore. The young thing just exuded a sexiness, a sexual desire that he hadn’t felt in a very long time growing, and if he was truthful with himself, he hadn’t even felt this way for his dearly departed wife. No, the young thing was just addictive, and he just wanted more, and from the look of the young men he’d seen looking for her attention, he wasn’t the only one that had noticed the changes that had come over her. Time was not his friend, as he was sure that some young strapping ranch hand would get to her first, if his plan didn't come together soon.

Well then the peaches it is, how about a few.

The peaches were fine, and he found nothing unacceptable about the crops the girl and her father grew. What he really wanted to bite into and taste wasn’t the fresh fruit, but the ripe young girl so ready for the plucking. His blue eyes sparkled as he spoke with her, as wanton lustful thoughts and ideas coursed through his mind.

Rebecca smiled softly and nodded as she scooped up some peaches, still blushing slightly from the compliment. She let out a small giggle, chiming along with the wind, and music to the ears as she smiled again, her cheeks dimpling as her cheeks burned a light red. She knew that with each passing day it was getting closer to the deadline, and it made her slightly nervous as she was not certain what would happen to her or her father and she bit her bottom lip, chewing on it again in thought as she pat her mare, Nelly, smiling again and shaking off the negative thoughts, as she spoke again to him and put her attention back on him, "Oh hush, hush, Mr. Jacobs, I am sure that there are others even lovelier than me, that would be three dollars for the peaches." She giggled again and tucked the money into her pockets and passed him, his three peaches. Little did he know, but she was enamored by him and she had picked out the most ripe ones for him, the ones that would be sweet and just right for him as she started working to take down the stand.

"so what else brings you to town, Mr. Jacobs?" she asked as she worked, placing the items back into the cart and reattaching Nelly to the cart as she neighed a soft protest and Rebecca ruffled the mane at the top of her head as she looked back at John.

If you weren’t looking at her body, and just listening to her, you’d think she was just some young cute kid, and she was in some ways, but the reality of changes that had come over her the last few summers, had not gone unnoticed. John knew she was young and barely over the age of consent where she could be married, enslaved, or even sold to pay a debt. The laws of the land though ancient, were simple a girl was considered of age if she had made the transition from child to woman, as clearly young Rebecca had done. Now she was like a ripe fruit, ready to be plucked, and if he didn’t get her someone else would. If she reached her eighteenth or even twentieth year she would be considered an old maid, by the standards of this land. If she were taken now, it would be considered young, but still within the boundaries of what was allowed. John only hoped that his planned worked and that he would be soon tasting and partaking of this fresh young fruit. John paid for the proffered fruit with coin and took one for immediate consumption.

I thought I’d see what I could get for the farm at market, but nothing seems to be exactly what I want, well except maybe yourself and these fine peaches.

John bites into one of the fuzzy peaches, his mind imaging what he would discover between her legs, would she have the same fine fur covering her little virgin slit. Would she taste as fine as this peach, would her juices drip down his chin as those of the peach now did?

John had gone the normal route, courted a girl, married her, and had children; he’d done what was expected of him, and full filled his obligations. Now older and more mature, he wanted something different, something he’d hunger for, for a very long time. His departed wife had been loyal and she born him fine children, but the truth was he wanted something different, something more satisfying. The yearning had been there, but there had been no opportunity to truly quench it. That desire to not have an equal partner, but to own, to completely possess a woman, for her to be there solely to serve his every need. The best chance if he was to fulfill his dream, this fantasy, was to find a young woman that could be trained, raised and educated before she was set in her ways. Now to get a woman, and to own her completely, there were a few ways, and with some luck and forethought, young Rebecca might just be that woman John hoped for.

Rebecca's blush deepened as she looked at Nelly, pawing at the ground impatiently with her hooves, and she looked back at John. She giggled softly, still blushing as she murmured quietly, "oh well ummm thank you, but I'm not looking for anyone right now. She giggled softly again, her giggles like wind chimes blowing on a summer breeze as she wrung her hands a bit nervously, abashed by his comment, shy, nervous and humble as she wrung her hands again, then looked back at Nelly and then him, then she remembered that her father told her to ask this if she saw Mr.Jacobs today and so she looked at him, chewing on her lower lip as she took a deep breath and pushed on with her question.

"My father wanted me to ask you and I, suppose, I wanted to ask you as well, but if we can't make the payment on time, do you suppose you would give us more time to get the money?"

She somehow knew the answer was going to be no and she bit her bottom lip, chewing on it again as she waited for his response, watching him eat the peach as she straightened and smoothed out her dress, fixed her hair and found other things to do with her hands to keep herself busy as the shyness faded away just as quickly as the blush did and she smiled again, softly, her cheeks dimpling as her blue eyes met his steel gray gaze.

The girl was so just damn cute, and yet exuded an incredible aura of sexuality. John savored the moment, she giggled and blushed while thanking him. The girl seemed nervous and he wasn’t sure if it was because of his attention or something else. Finally though she asked the question, that she’d never asked, and they’d never talked about. What he wanted to say was, ‘No fucking way was he going to let them slide on the payment’, but something that harsh and self-serving comment seemed to be inappropriate. He was also unsure if the her father really made the request or if she was just taking the opportunity to inquire for her own edification. So the girl nervously stood and awaited his response, as he tried to find a way to handle the matter.

Well my dear that is really between your father and I. If he were to miss the payment that wouldn’t be good, still if he has a plan, and is only looking at a few days to gather the funds up, I don’t think I would be so harsh. Should I speak to your father on this?

He’d have trouble arguing in the lord’s court about a few days, so giving them up, wasn’t a big deal, as he knew he’d have if he was going to the court to have the debt forced. A small delay or compromise on his part would make him seem fair and magnanimous, without giving up his rights and options. Still if his guess was right, a few days or even a few weeks wouldn’t be enough to save the young girl from the fate he had in mind. Oh the father could go to debtor prison, and he’d get all the man’s assets, and still have a chance at the sweet young thing, though not as great a chance as he did, if the father voluntarily used her to pay his debt. Time would tell, time would tell what exactly would happen, and at this moment time was on his side.

Don’t worry; this is all going to work out.

What of course he didn’t say was whom it was going to work out for. He didn’t want to gloat or make the child afraid, for if she ran or fled, would only reduce his chances that he would possess her.

Rebecca smiled softly and nodded as she pushed her hair back behind her ears as slowly calmed down as she realized that everything would be fine. She picked up Nelly's lead rope and looked at him, as she murmured softly, "Well I should get going back home now, I have some work ahead of me, Mr.Jacobs, it was nice to see you again." She giggled softly, realizing the irony of again as she had been bumping into him in town for almost a month now and so she blushed slightly, looking at him. She was enamored by him and he was handsome, but she just wasn't ready for any real relationship yet and so she clucked her tongue to Nelly and begin to lead her home as she walked home through the village, humming and singing a soft tune as she went.

(( now at this point in the roleplay we could do a time skip to perhaps a day before the payment is due if you would like? I'll put in the time skip and if you don't want to do that then, I'll edit it out of my post alright? ))

13 Days later

Rebecca woke up, yawning and stretching in her small room as she sat up, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she stood up and shuffled to the dresser, where she found a note besides the jars of money that stood on her dresser. Her brow furrowed, they had a thousand left, and the note was from her father, he was going to go talk to Mr. Jacobs to see if he could bargain and trade $4,000 worth of crops, or livestock. She smiled and bit her bottom lip as she shuffled out into the empty living room, still in her light blue night gown as she plopped herself down on a couch and leaned forward, as she watched out the window for any signs of her dad, as according to the note he had left about an hour ago.

------------------------------------------

James was clucking Nelly along the old dirt road the led to Mr. Jacobs farm as she nudged down the road at a slow, almost tedious pace, trotting as she knew that they were almost to their destination. James was Rebecca's father and he dismounted, and walked up to the door of Mr. Jacobs spacious farm as he knocked. He was there to negotiate with him about being able to use their livestock and crops to trade in, in exchange for the $4,000 dollars they still owed to him.

John nodded and thanked the young woman as she excused herself and ended any further interaction, unless it was forced, and that really wasn’t necessary at this point. Turning and taking his purchase with him, John went about his business before returning to his own farm, his thoughts lost in images of the young woman, in various stages of undress and submission. Over and over again, he thought only about the two more weeks, only about the two more weeks. The days passed, and seemed to slow as the inevitable date approached, and still he wondered had he guessed wrong, would they pay, and was this was all for naught?

The sun rose as it did each day, and this day seemed no different than so many of those that had gone before it. But today was different, it might just be the day that he got what he really wanted. Still he was a bit nervous; there were so many things that could go wrong or happen that denied him of his prize. So it wasn’t a surprise when Rebecca’s father came up the driveway, if he hadn’t known the man for so many years, he might not have noticed the slight lowering of the shoulders, the slow almost stuttered step the man made as he approached John’s home. What would the man offer, would he give in, could he convince him that giving up his daughter was easiest and best way? So many questions, so many possibilities, and yet, John was just a little giddy as he thought the man had few if any choices.

A knock could be heard coming from his thick wood entry door. John waits, and purposely didn’t run to open it, instead dragging it out just a little, though in the end he opened it and faced Rebecca’s father.

Good day sir, come in.

James smiled, nodded to the man in greeting and then got down to Business, "Good morrow, Mr. Jacobs, I'm here to discuss about the debt I owe you, I have $1,000, but is anything on my farm worth $4,000 to you, my peaches, my livestock, any of my crops?" he asked him, his voice was firm as he spoke, he was here on business and negotiating terms after all. He forced a grim smile, he knew that even if John gave him a few more days, that he wouldn't be able to raise the money, in 2 weeks they had just made $1,000 and if they were lucky, they could, maybe, raise $500 in the next few days, but that would be hardly enough. Though, James didn't show it, he was nervous as well, perhaps, John didn't want any of his crops or livestock and something else, or perhaps, he didn't want anything and dragged him into the courts for not being able to pay back the debt.

John knew this was coming, he’d gone over all the ways to say it, and yet, he just wanted to blurt out, that all he wanted was the man’s daughter. Still he realized doing that wasn’t going to make the situation any easier, and a little discretion might go a long way.

Sir I understand your predicament, and as I told your daughter at the market, I can give you a little more time, but what you are saying that even if I do, you’re prepared or able to pay me even half of what you owe now. This is not acceptable, and you know it.

Now that he’d been straight forward, and explained the unacceptability of the man’s offer, it was time to be a little kinder.

Even if you pay me everything you have, you’ll have no money to buy seed, tools, pay the lord's tax or even hire hands to help with your crop. I hear what you say, but the sense of it to me, seems ill advised at best.

Thoughts of the young woman in his lap, briefly intruded on his mind, and he squashed them so that his full attention could be on this delicate discussion.

I wish not to force the issue, but your debt is due, and as far as I can see you have not the monies to pay what you owe, or even come close. My desire is not to see you in chains or to force you to sell your family homestead, but you’re leaving me with few or any choices.

Explain the logic, let him see the clarity of his predicament.

James slowly nodded, listening quietly to Mr. Jacobs, frowning at the predicament. He looked down in thought, he knew that sometimes fathers would sell their daughters for the debt but he didn't want to do that. He knew, though, that if he didn't his daughter would be out on the streets and he would be in chains or out on the streets with his daughter. He was still thinking deeply, he knew he had to do what was best, he didn't want to, but, perhaps his daughter would be better off this way, she wouldn't have to struggle to survive on the streets because of a debt unpaid, rather, she would be under the care of Mr. Jacobs and, perhaps, he would allow him to visit. Finally, coming to a decision, he decided to offer John Jacobs his daughter, though, he wasn't sure if that would suffice. He looked up and with a heavy sigh, he finally said, "I do have something else, I am not sure if you're interested, but what of my daughter? Could I use her to repay the debt?"

He watched as the James head dropped, and just maybe the realization of his true predicament became clear. John hoped that James would come to the inevitable conclusion of what the only true solution was, rather than him bring it forth. Instead of trying to force the issue or strong arm him to do what he wanted, John just waited patiently as the man considers his options. It took an incredible amount of restraint not to jump up and down, or to grin when the farmer offered his daughter in lieu of his debt. Rather the blurt forth his answer and seem to eager, or even let the man know that was his plan all along, he stood there stoically and seemed to contemplate the offered terms of payment.

Well Sir, that’s a most interesting proposal you make. Such is of course allowed under the law, if I am willing to take your daughter for all or a portion of your debt. Hmmmm….

Again he seemed to think about the exchange, giving it deep thought, before answering back. The man was willing to sell his daughter to him, such that she would be his property, such that by the laws of the land she would be required to comply with any and all of his requirements. No longer would she be free, but an indentured slave, who’s only chance of freedom, would be to buy her back, something John knew the man would never be able to do, or it was so unlikely that he had no fears.

I believe I would be willing to allow your daughter to be used to pay your debt in full. She is of age, and as you are her legal guardian, you have that right. Are you ready to exercise that right? If so I will expect you to deliver her to my door on the morning, and I will have the appropriate papers ready for signing.

James nodded, he felt a heavy weight lift off his shoulders, at least his daughter would be safe and thats all that mattered to him. He got up, nodded, shook John's hand, saying, "Thank you, Mr. Jacobs, I'll have her here." He walked out the door then and mounted Nelly, feeling guilt for selling his daughter for a debt. However, would he rather have her under the care of Mr. Jacobs, or have her fending and struggling to survive in the streets? He'd decided and he knew he couldn't turn back now, he was doing what was best for his daughter, but how would she take it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rebecca was in the living room when her father came in, he looked wary and she looked at him, wondering what he had done or negotiated with Mr. Jacobs. She stood up and went to him, "papa, are you ok?" She asked, and she heard him heave a sigh as he looked up at her and then she heard the news. Her eyes widened slightly and she felt the palms of her hands become clammy with sweat as she murmured, "you.........you what? But papa, how could you, I mean why did you?" She bit her bottom lip, trying to fight off the tears, but no matter how hard she fought them off, they still spilled down her cheeks. She looked down as she heard her father's explanation and she knew that by the laws of the land, she had no other choice but to go with her father in the morning. Her father nudged her forward, towards her room to pack her bags as she went into her room to pack up her clothing and personal belongings. She included her journal and she packed away albums of her father and herself growing up, with several pictures as she chewed on her bottom lip, finally finishing as the day drew to an end.

She went out, still slightly shocked at the turn of events and she looked at her dad, then went to him and gave him a big hug, burying her face into his shoulder as she felt tears coming again. Her father, returned her hug and then motioned her to go to bed as he knew it would be a long day for her tomorrow. Rebecca went to bed as she yawned and was soon fast asleep, thinking all of the events were just a dream, but as the first light seeped into her room, she felt her father shaking her awake and she knew that it wasn't. She swallowed hard, then went to get dressed in the same blue dress that she wore, with the light brown moccasins before gathering up the suitcase and following her father out. She was helped onto Nelly as she sat, her legs off to the side before her father kicked the old mare into a slow trot, and, it seemed only too soon, before they arrived at Mr. Jacob's Farm. Rebecca swallowed hard as she dismounted and followed her father up to the house as she bit her bottom lip and chewed on it in thought.

John tossed and turned his efforts to quickly go to sleep, hampered by thoughts of the young woman. The day he had waited for was so close, and like some kid waiting for his birthday, he found himself unable to nod off. Each time he thought he might be there, images, very adult images of the young woman came to mind, and they caused not only him to stay awake, but for his cock to swell in anticipation. Still even with those thoughts, sleep did finally come, as so too did dawn. The sun rose, and even without a full night of sleep, John was up promptly.

Several days prior he’d had one of the Lord’s court counselors draw up the documents, just in case this day would arrive. He wanted to make sure there was no chance that this would be reversed or struck down because he missed something. So he’d taken the time and spent the money to be ready for this day, if it ever did arrive. He sat eating a small meal he’d prepared, hopefully the last would ever have to make. Having read the document several times, he saw no flaws, and so he waited, though the time seemed to stand still, till finally he heard the clip pity clop sound of hoofs coming up his road. Standing, he decided he wanted to watch their approach, and moved to stand in the doorway, wanting to capture the sight so he could remember this moment again and again.

Now several years had passed since his wife untimely departure, and though he missed her, John was ready for a new life, one that was substantially different than his prior one. Age and time had brought him a clear understanding that his prior life though by all measures successful, hadn’t brought him the true happiness he needed. This time he was going to do it differently, and make sure that he enjoyed the fruits of his labors, and pleasures of his new slave.

Rebecca bit her bottom lip as she saw Mr. Jacobs open the door and gesture for them to enter. She had turned a slight pale color of white as she stepped into the house, though, her legs felt like jello. She stepped into the living room, still holding her suitcase as she heard her father following behind her and she settled herself down on the couch, she chewed on her lower lip, nervous and slightly afraid of what was to come as she crossed her legs and finally set the suit case down as she watched Mr. Jacobs sit down across from her father and herself and pass her father some documents to sign. She remained quiet, afraid that if she spoke, it would cause her to stand up and run out of the house, before the papers were signed and then she heard her father ask, before signing them.

"If I sign these papers, Mr. Jacobs, would you allow for monthly visits, so I may come and see my daughter?"

Rebecca looked over at her father and then back to Mr. Jacobs, her eyes slightly wide as she looked at the document and the poised pen.

The meeting was cordial and polite, the exchange seemingly a normal and natural thing, even if it was something quite different. The girl even though clearly nervous was still soft on the eyes as she found a place on the couch to sit as the two men went over the documents and terms. The daughter would be his property for a period of not less than 10 years and no more than 20 depending on her performance and service to Mr. Jacobs. The father looked over the papers, and made a personal request, one that seemed most innocent and reasonable. John thought about it, and at some level he just wanted to say no, and force a break a complete break between them, but that might just ruin his chances and be a stumbling block that would nix this deal. So he opted for a compromise.

I believe that is a reasonable request, though I ask that you give us one season to get situated. This can be a difficult transition and as such some extra time would be I think in everyone’s best interest. I only believe I would restrict the access if for some reason, she was failing to live up to her duties and responsibilities.

John hoped three months would be sufficient time to get the girl broken in, and for her to have accepted her new role in life. Having the father show up every month after that, shouldn’t be an issue, and probably could be used as some sort of reward punishment system. One signature and she would no longer be a person, but a piece of property, his piece of property. The anticipation of it was palatable, and he found his breath being held as he watched the father, holding the pen poised over the paper considering his proposal.

Rebecca's father thought about it, and then nodded in agreement. It seemed reasonable, but he was just worried what Rebecca would think of the duties and responsibilities. He sighed softly, but knew he was doing what was best for her and so he scribbled his signature and passed the paper back to Mr. Jacobs.

Rebecca bit her bottom lip again as she watched the paper being passed over, and she felt her heart beat sped up with her nerves as she rubbed her hands against her legs. She knew now that there was no way out of this, but she sighed softly, knowing that at least after three months, her father would be able to come see her once a month. She smiled a bit, in knowing that, and then as James stood up to take his leave, she stood up and hugged him again, before sitting back down. It was the hardest thing to do, but she forced herself to remain still on the couch as she watched her father walk away and eventually, go outside, after shaking Mr. Jacobs hand. Though, she had to fight it, every inch of her wanted to run and flee, to go back to the safety of her own bed, but she forced herself to remain sitting on the couch in Mr. Jacob's home, looking at him. Then finally she spoke for the first time, murmuring quietly, "what now?"

The document was signed, and with it John began to breathe, for it was the culmination of several years of work. Yes, he’d sacrificed a large sum of money, but in every way he felt it was worth it. With what seemed like an immense amount of patience to him, he waited as the daughter and father made said their goodbyes, and the man left. Still he wanted the father gone and out of ear shot, before he started to explain to the young woman some of what was expected of her. The sound of the animal hoofs slowly receded and John turned to answer the girl’s question.

What now?! Well that’s simple, you are to be my slave. You are to serve me and to obey my every command. I’ve waited and worked so long for this day. You will refer to me as Master, My Lord or Sir when you talk to me. Any failure to follow my rules or to obey my command will result in punishment. So that we are clear, you are my property, and I may do with you as I see fit, you have no rights, no protection under the law. Are we clear slave?

The way he said it now, was such in such stark contrast to the soft and polite way he’d always spoken to her before. There wasn’t any cruelty to his words, but rather a straight forward statement of facts. For he had more rights than any husband or mate could or would have, as she no longer had the protection of her family or law. John Jacobs was in fact her master, her lord and owner, she his possession. So John was quickly and clearly executing his rights under the contract, and taking control of his newest and only slave. For him there was reason to delay or even wait, this moment was one he’d been wishing and waiting for so long, and he wanted to immerse himself in the experience.

Rebecca gasped at the straight facts, and looked down as she trembled slightly as she knew that his words rang true. She whimpered slightly in fear and slowly nodded, knowing that if she ran the contract might be off and her father would go to jail, or if she ran, worse, he would only find her and punish her severely for her actions. She swallowed hard and looked back up, she didn't want to do anything that he had stated, she wanted to be free, but she knew now, that the law wouldn't allow her, and most certainly, Mr. Jacobs wouldn't allow her and she bit her bottom lip hard, another soft whimper coming from her as she looked quickly towards the door, so very tempted to run, but she looked down again and softly murmured, though her voice quivered, "ye.....yes Mas.....Master."

There was no doubt in John’s mind that the girl was in some state of shock, and that only now was she truly beginning to realize what was to become of her. The nearly distraught look as the natural fear and flight instinct probably raced through her mind, like an animal that knew it was cornered. Her answer didn’t come immediately, but it did come and in the affirmative and with the proper honorific. Though it was a small start, it was a good start in the right direction.

Excellent! I’m glad we are clear.

John was firm but neutral as complemented her on her compliance. He’d thought of this day and how it would unfold, and though his fantasies were wild and very satisfying, he knew that it might not go as he had dreamed. Though he’d spoken to this child, now a young sexy woman, so many times in the past, he truly knew nothing of her person or nature, beyond the friendly banter they had been engaged in over her family's farm crop. So now the question was would she submit to his will, would she be the perfect little slave he’d fantasized about for so long?

Stand and tell me slave, have any of those farm boys or their father’s touched you?

Not that it mattered, but at some level, he wanted to know, maybe he was jealous of the thought that she had given herself to another, before she was his.

Rebecca trembled slightly as she slowly stood up and shook her head no, murmuring, "no.....no.....I...they tried to but I....I wasn't ready, M....Master." It was still hard for her to murmur that word as she trembled slightly, she looked at the door again, then back at him, every nerve in her body screaming to run. She knew, though, that she couldn't not anymore, so she stayed still, looking at him, as she bit her bottom lip. The thoughts were running rapidly through her head, but one thought still remained, that even though she was now a slave to him, she was still enamored by him, in fact, though, she would never say this out loud, there was a small part that actually liked belonging to him now. She blushed a fierce red at the thought, and shook it away, knowing it was immoral as she stood there, wondering what he would do next.

The young woman surprised him with what he suspected was a very truthful answers, as she could have just said a simple no, or even a yes. Not only did she seem to reveal the truth of her sexual experience, but she stood as instructed, yet another good sign. Though her words were stuttered and soft, they still came as she followed his instructions.

I’m glad you weren’t ready yet slave, because that means that I will not only be your master, but you’re first.

It wasn’t that he would be her first that so much mattered, as the thought that her affections and desire were with another. At some deep level he not only wanted possession of her amazing young tight body, but so too he wanted her, mind and soul. If such were possible he didn’t know, but he did know he wanted it.

No turn around slowly for me, I want to see you.

John moved to take a seat in the chair so he could watch the young thing.

Raise your arms and do a little dance as you turn.

Back
Top Bottom