Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

All riiight~ But remember. Fuck up and I will... Shit it's happening again!~

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyuNidSrVik[/video]

BOTH OF COARS~ Yaaaaaaaaaaaaah

((FYI though, those fighting mages abandoned the Qun. They are bandits.))

OOOOh~ I thought you ment he just hides it and is a part of the qun. Now I wont fire my lazer. Lol.

If the OGRE visits the Pearl its to repeat the Blight xD . Maybe my character will retain some memories of its past life unlike most dark spawns, maybe alteration of the Architects experiments. I can imagine him out of habit do things like do the same acts on Saarebas onto other mages, maybe some bizarre imprisonment fetish.

Soon just be patient, I am trying to fish out a few more potential people at the moment. But I am curious do people want the villain role centralize around an OGRE disciple gone barbarian tribe like? Also the state of the known establishments, where to start, etc. I do not mean to draw it out, but I like fleshing things out before going in half-assed xD

I make no promises but next week Saturday would likely be a good place to start the roleplay to get people ready. If enough were interested it could become a sub forum, though for the moment I enjoy the discussions into generating a world we all are familiar enough with.

Sanoci said:
Soon just be patient, I am trying to fish out a few more potential people at the moment. But I am curious do people want the villain role centralize around an OGRE disciple gone barbarian tribe like? Also the state of the known establishments, where to start, etc. I do not mean to draw it out, but I like fleshing things out before going in half-assed xD

I make no promises but next week Saturday would likely be a good place to start the roleplay to get people ready. If enough were interested it could become a sub forum, though for the moment I enjoy the discussions into generating a world we all are familiar enough with.

*Frowns*

Next saturday? WTF?! You'll be held responsible if Sandal doesn't meet the needed quota and if Bodhan went bankrupt.

Sanoci said:
I think we all automatically can agree on the Hero of Ferelden surviving the Blight, though its in my opinion that we leave out who it was origins wise to simplistic reasons. Thus far everyone is Pro Circle it seems, but until more voice we cannot say, though I am almost 100% on the first statement.

We can continue the discussion now, thus far we have Circle survival.

alright sounds good to me sorry been so busy right now my brain refuses to work lol

Well, as for me, still stands. Circle mages survive. Bailan is king of orzamar. Werewolves are cured, and Zathrian allows himself to die willingly. The warden fucks Morigan for the child to be born. And the Warden survives, to the events of awakening, and become the leader of fereldens grey warden. Ferelden is ruled by Alistair. FUCK ANORA! :D That is all.

alright still need to think of where my mage would stand as a tribe girl. she wont be really under anyone rules cause she is in a place that is uncharted okay brain freeze darn it.

Prosak said:
Well, as for me, still stands. Circle mages survive. Bailan is king of orzamar. Werewolves are cured, and Zathrian allows himself to die willingly. The warden fucks Morigan for the child to be born. And the Warden survives, to the events of awakening, and become the leader of fereldens grey warden. Ferelden is ruled by Alistair. FUCK ANORA! :D That is all.

I was intending to play as Anora, if Alistair is made king then I'll be the CONSORT, if Anora is queen then Alistair is a regent.

I say we go full custom canon.

Hero was Dwarf Commoner. Bhelen became king, Branka died. Circle survived, werewolves cured peacefully and Zathrian chose to die. Both Connor and Lady Isolde lived. Loghain was executed, Alistair rules as King with Anora, Morrigan and Warden Commander did it and made baby wit old gods soul, and Warden wooed Leliana, after she hardened up and had a foursome with Zevran and Isabella.

Shape shifter from a distant land far to the east, past the waking sea. Came to Ferelden because she heard about a blight somehow, maybe she comes from a race of wild folk (sort of like the Qunari) but her people have a preternatural, built-in sense to be able to feel the Darkspawn, much like Greg Wardens develop the ability to. In order to prove herself, she was told to learn what she could of the blight and gather a sample of the Archdemon's blood so that it may be used in rituals her people must partake in?

Just a random thought,

Millenium Joker said:
I say we go full custom canon.

Hero was Dwarf Commoner. Bhelen became king, Branka died. Circle survived, werewolves cured peacefully and Zathrian chose to die. Both Connor and Lady Isolde lived. Loghain was executed, Alistair rules as King with Anora, Morrigan and Warden Commander did it and made baby wit old gods soul, and Warden wooed Leliana, after she hardened up and had a foursome with Zevran and Isabella.

Heros a dwarf commoner!? What the hell? lol, I thought you hate dwarves. :p Your not just irked by little people, your a hypocrite about it. lol.

Yes, they freak me out, but 1- they're the only ones who can go berserk and look cool doing it, and 2- the dwarf comkoner was one of maybe 2 origin stories that I actually liked.

Back
Top Bottom