Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

Millenium Joker? LOL! Hillarious name & avatar....

If this is going to be in the events after the Awakening then what will be the enemy?

The Darkspawns are gone in Ferelden except in the Dwarven mountains.

Mages are just beginning to become a serious threat, but I'm sure we can always cook up a nice Qunari threat or a Dalish uprising. That being said, I'm sure Sanoci is open to any ideas people may have.

Personally, I like the idea of another disciple of the Architect gone wayward. I mean, the Architect himself was really more of a tragic figure or a sort of dark hero than he was a villain. All he wanted was for his people to be free and to be able to choose their own paths in life.

If we establish a canon that the Warden Commander spared his life, who is to say that years down the road (decades at least) people wouldn't set up trade routes with non-hostile Darkspawn camps/villages?

The timeline in Witch hunt is close to the civil war brewing back in DA2. Looking at it further apparently its 7 years after the Fifth Blight began for near the end of DA2 where shit gets real. I prefer not to go too far since we have yet to know how this will end until DA3 is out. We do not necessarily need to be canon 100%, but that is my opinion.

As stated by Joker feel free to discuss antagonist for the plot. Awakened Disciple Ogre intrigues me for some reason if only because I do not think only Hurlocks should go through the experiments from the Architect. I need to replay DA2 and get my hands on the DLCs to really explore. Nonetheless at the very least from Awakening like to think the Architect was spared to defeat the Mother. I do wonder of the fate of the two main hubs in that expansion though.

Also welcome to those interested in joining, invite those you know who love this series. I encourage it.

wow i missed some stuff lol but on that note sense i wanted to play a mage who can shape shit into a tiny teenage dragon even thou she is a adult that looks 16 not something that make people omg its her more like laughing their asses off her oh come on now then she kicks some serious butt and they go um okay wow she sure fooled us but dame she is okay fighter but that powerful.

so yeah i kinda what her woundering from her tribe maybe for some reason or anther i still need to figure out what her back around story is but sense we dont have a plot yet that be hard to do. i still need to replay the first Da and this time finish it then do the second one i think my bro gave me the set for the xbox so i thin tomorrow i play that on xbox as well as some Age of Empires online

I'd be interested in playing a female Templar, struggling with both her faith and moral compass about what's right and wrong concerning mages.

Also, the concept of dark spawn traders and humans mingling with them is rather fascinating. I feel like eventually the Architect would have become less about sparing his intelligent brethren and more about gaining power and putting them above the humans in some way.

I'll try to see if I can gather some people, but I'd also be fine with playing more than one character should we need it.

I will only join if this rp will sport a 50-50 basis, 50% smut & 50% story.

Afterall, I want to gain the Paramour achievement firsthand.

I will neither support nor refute the above statement. However, I had an idea we could work with.

SPOILERS ABOUT DA2

In DA2 you learned that the Hawke family has basically been the key to sealing an ancient evil- one of the old Tevinter Mages that penetrated the Golden City, I think (could be wrong) so.... What if we could work with that? Not an old god like Dumat or the other Archdemons, but an incredibly ancient and powerful mage that is prettymuch one of the earliest Darkspawn.

little_iveta said:
I will only join if this rp will sport a 50-50 basis, 50% smut & 50% story.

Afterall, I want to gain the Paramour achievement firsthand.

What is this Paramour achievement? Keep your amazing Mass Effect out of my almost as amazing Dragon Age.

And that's where I learn that I need to watch and read into what I type, instead of providing people with easy, obvious sex puns.

As to smut, I PERSONALLY don't see a whole lot of appeal, but I'm all for it if people want it to be available. Let's face it, male or female, Zevran is sexy to everybody.

Out of your amazing Dragon Age?

It is in Dragon Age 2 where Bioware made their first mistake and then they did much worse to Mass Effect 3.

Zevran is sexy to everybody? Oh please... Everyone knows that Officer Vakarian is SEXIER than him when he "calibrates".

Lol, becouse Officer vakarian Gots reach. And, he only uses it, with those whom have, flexibility. Lol. :p Go Garus references! I made a dirty joke!

As for story, I agree with no focus on dark spawn, although after the blight they still came out in raiding partys. So, we can still, very well see some dark spawn. As for a finer tale, maybe for now, we focus more on it being a series of adventures before we go and make a fine plot. Lol. As for smut, it wouldn't be a bm rp, if sex was not involved. :p lol, actually it still would. But it would lose lots of interest still, people prefer to have their freedoms. And not be limited to vanilla fluff writing. It is why BMR was made. So I am good wherever direction it goes. As long as I play my Templar!

Sincerely yours: Go templars! *Gives epic high five* :D Yaaaaaaaaaah~

I never said Bio ware was perfect or that DA2 wasn't generic and boring whereas the only real issue with ME3 was the ending. All I said was keep Commander Shepard away from Thedas so nobody gets all butthurt about it. Then again, we're talking about a game where the armor of Ser Isaac of Clarke is a real thing, so maybe the point is moot.

Also, yeah, Garrus is alright, but I always preferred Wrex. Something about his badassedness while still managing to lead the Krogan to a bright and glorious future.

I thought that Templars weren't allowed to have sex? Or am I just thinking of Alistair?

It's possible my templar might go down that road, but I don't count on smut happening until waaaaaaaay down the storyline. My character is going to be dealing with more than raging templar hormones. I think Templars are allowed to have sex seeing Aveline was married to one. Even in the game she had talked about having children with Wesley (but Bethany asks the question, and gets sort of shut down haha). I think it's only Sister and Brothers and people in the chantry who don't.

-Highfives Pro-- Indeed.

Learn to use these for spoilers or don't mention it at all Joker. Pet peeve of mine and just saying Spoiler makes it difficult to not already read through the text subconsciously. Its why I have tried to be vague regarding DA2 for most part.

There is also the Fade to consider with Demons, even though they tie to Mages 75% of the time.

Well, I agree with Sincerelyyours, at least as far as templars go. Templars may not be sworn to abstinence, but they do, usualy, view sex as a sacred bond, and their virginity to be an important thing. They have lived cloistered lives, and would view sex with the same pose, and ideals as a cloistered sister/brother. So as far as templars go, they need to be buttered up with love before they give it away. Even Alistair, a romance option in the first, is a bitch to get in bed. Lol, even when he loves you, he needs a little more time. So for someone who takes things slow in a play through, they wouldn't be with him until about the time you go to denerim, and the dwarves, wolve/elves, and mages/templars, are enlisted. So go team Holding out on people! "We can have sex when were married," Is Our motto! Lol.

As for spoilers I agree. I have beaten 2, but NONE of the dlc. So it would be kind of you all to spoiler tag anything detailing such.\\

Edit: Fixed spelling mistake. Our, not are.

If I go the Awakened Darkspawn route expect rape for his notion of making love to occur mainly for luz. Great now I am really considering the Sentient Ogre option just to see people's reaction.

I think it would be interesting if we were able to have the Divine pop up eventually in one of the scenes. Just a thought, not sure how we could work it in but figured I'd add something haha.

, well if what little I do know about dlc. Didn't one of the dlc imply there is no divine, the golden city turned black was always a black city, and that the chantrys religion is based on a total lie?

Prosak said:
Lol, well if what little I do know about dlc. Didn't one of the dlc imply there is no divine, the golden city turned black was always a black city, and that the chantrys religion is based on a total lie?

No idea, I've only played DA's DLC. Just a thought though ^^.

okay wow interesting smut huh snickers
well for starters sense iam playing a elf i thought for fun make her a virgin and very shy when it comes to sex cause in the tribe the only people that have sex are the married couples . in my world anyway not sure on DA's rules for Elfs having sex.

I had no idea how to work the spoilers option. That, and I only ever use the quick reply box. My apologies.

As to that DLC regarding the Black City, I.... Don't think I've heard of that one. And here I thought I had played and beat all the DLC.

Well, if I remember straight. There was a darkspawn, whom retained memory. And through diolog reveals he is one of the mages whom enetered the fade and began the first blight. Now that I looked up the dlc on you tube. I know for an absolute fact, he sais this below, which implies allot of bad things for those maker worshipers.

"Dumat, lord, tell me... What waking dream is this? The light... We sought The golden light... You offered the power of the gods themselves. But it was black... Corrupt... Darkness... Ever since. How long?"

And theeeeeen~ "The city! It was supposed to be golden! It was supposed to be ours!"

Both statements implying the city, was already blackened. That it was a lie orchestrated by the old gods. And that the maker, is a lie. Making the entire religion a farce, if true.

Back
Top Bottom