Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dragon Age: Remnants of Ferelden

Sanoci

Bloody Heart Shaped- Box
Recently I have been engrossed with the Dragon Age series and honestly I feel like there is potential in making a group role play connected to this universe, particularly in Ferelden. For all intended purposes they will need to be discussions over actions that has occurred and to save things from being complicated omit all the origin stories and just focus on the decisions made. There are plenty of ways this can go, but for now the main idea I have brewing is the state of Ferelden after the blight, say about after the events of Dragon Age Awakening.

The Map

Deliberately Keeping things vague for the moment, I want to hear everyone opinion on the subject. I personally can see many fun adventures be forged via this roleplay. This is the type of project that I enjoy suggestions coming from others, feeling like everyone has invested their time properly and of course to motivate. So everyone feel free as the Landsmeet of this thread has officially commence.

Never cared for the Chantry or for Orlesians. Whereas Tevinter isn't exactly the best example of a free mages society, if there was a land where mages could be under some restriction but not have the freedom to slaughter innocents at will like in Tevinter, that would be ideal. Who knows, maybe DA3 will have just that formation of a new cham try in a new country, one that is a balance between extremes.

well sense my girl would be in Theda in a tribe that is in a place no one really knows about you could somehow end up there and run into her like she shows up when they are being under attack by some of the blight or something she helps them out but in the process uses too much magic and faints or becomes weak . just an idea. sense she uses forbidden magic her people try to stay hidden.

Well, I do like orlesians. Or, at least a specific orlesian, whom loves to love you in a game called DA: Origins.

Aye, I would love to have a girl like Leliana. Sweet, charming, innocent but with a hint of danger and secrecy... And absolutely devoted to you when in love.

Like a sexier, female version of me, only she can use a bow much better (I'm still trying to get my stance just right.)

After years of trying, yesterday I FINALLY managed to have a Foursome with her, Zevran, and Isabella.

Except this new main I have is a damn dwarf... I'm not into midgets...

giggles you two i forgot what my main was so gonna go back now when son is back in school tuesday.

What, midgets are creepy. The entire time I'm playing as this Casteless Dwarf, I keep thinking members of the Lollipop Guild are Donna start coming out of the woodwork like a bunch or angry hairy gnomes. Orzammar is the worst by far.

Well I rather liked Oghren, he was one of the funniest, and most entertaining of the characters.

This might be shameless promoting on my part, but if you know anyone who is into the dragon age series, hell fantasy series itself it would be great to bolster the amount of people willing to roleplay. If necessary there is educating others on the universe and terminology.

Probably try looking that up tomorrow, though I will say having a Legion of the Dead member become a Gray Warden fits hand to hand if Sigrun from Awakening was any example. If things do not work out to getting this rp off, might suggest a squadron rp featuring a team of Legion of the Dead comrades.

We are still gonna go through this, I do want everyone here to know that at least. Essentially was thinking just after Awakening, but perhaps within the middle of DA2 timeline before shit got all chaotic. I personally was thinking near the beginning of Act 3 where our protagonist was now known as the Champion of Kirkwall.

I can dig deeper but at this time like to not mention much too much from DA2. Nonetheless the antagonist can be anything... hell I could elect to such a role instead of my Qunari mage idea if it sets motion into things. Either that character or another Disciple born from the Architect.

Back
Top Bottom