Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Disorientation

phtlc

Super-Earth
Under your bed, in your cloest, in your head
Disorientation

You don’t know how you got here. You groggily wake up, to find yourself bound, face down, bent over some sort of worktable and blindfolded. You try to move and find yourself well fastened. Your hands are fastened on the other side of the desk, while your legs are pulled apart, with your ankles fastened to the legs of the work table. You are naked, except for your panties. You cry out, you struggle but to no avail. You are not able to break free from your bindings. The room is a bit cool, and you feel goose bumps on your skin. You call out, asking for help, asking who’s there, asking me not to hurt you. You receive no answer.

Your mind is working like crazy. You can’t even remember the circumstances that brought you hear. You feel groggy and realize you had been drugged somehow, but where? When? What the hell is going on? Your breathing is accelerated from fear. You don’t know where you are, but you know you are being held against your will, and you can’t see through the blindfold. You try desperately to think of how you got here, even if that knowledge will not help you now.

You hear my footsteps approach from the rear, and your heart starts pounding. You try to talk to me even though you can’t see me. You know I am close to you. You ask me all sorts of silly questions. You ask who I am, why I am doing this...etc. Then in a broken quivering voice you beg me not to hurt you. I say nothing. I let your questions and pleas go unanswered. You beg desperately for me to answer you, to talk to you. You keep emphasizing the word “please”. I say nothing, just looking at your body.

I walk back out of the room, leaving you alone with all your thoughts, as you scream out to me. Now you are alone again. Time seems endless. You can’t see, you don’t know what time it is, or even if it’s day or night. You are alone with your terror. Your vulnerable position adds to your fears, as you cry, plead and even start praying to god for some sort of salvation. You are living every woman’s worst nightmare. You pray this is some sort of horrible nightmare that you will wake up from, but deep down you know you are not dreaming. This is real. You are tied up and defenceless.

You have no idea how much time passes since I left. It seems like an eternity. Minutes? Hours? It seems like endless torture, with your mind conjuring up all kinds of nightmare scenarios.

You hear my footsteps again, coming up behind you. Your gut tightens in fear, your body tenses as you try again to talk to me, wishing you could see me. Finally you scream “Why won’t you talk to me? Please?” as you break into sobs, of fear and hopelessness. I say nothing.

Your whole body flinches when my hand touches your back gently, and you start pleading with me in the darkness of your blindfold, not to hurt you. My hand runs up and down your back slowly, as you whimper and sob. You feel the roughness of my hand on the soft skin of your back, as I feel your body, exploring it. You are tense and quivering, the fear is overwhelming. You want to deny what deep down you know is going to happen. You’re wondering again how the hell you got here. What you did wrong? Why this is happening to you. You just want to be home, and safe.

My hand runs down your back and over your ass, feeling your legs. My hand feels rough on your soft skin. You are horrified. You have always controlled when and if a man touched your body, and now some strange man, who you can’t see is touching your body and you can’t stop him!

You feel my hand sliding up your inner thigh, ever so slowly, sliding towards your panty line, as you try desperately to pull away to no avail. You feel my rough fingers sliding right up your inner thigh, to that indent between your inner thigh and your vagina. Under any other circumstances this might feel nice, but right now all you feel is terror, revulsion and humiliation.

My fingers move under the panty line, and grab the material tightly and start pulling..hard. You cry out, screaming for me to not remove them, but I pull even harder with both hands, and the material starts to yield, tearing and leaving welts on your skin as I pull away the last layer protecting your body, and your dignity. You scream in denial to your increased vulnerability. The feel of cool air on your vagina, makes you quiver and clench. You could never in your worst nightmares imagine such vulnerability, such fear. Your delicate lady region is exposed openly to a man you cannot even see. To be tied like this, bent over, naked and blindfolded with your ass and vagina sticking out is beyond humiliating. You know I can see your vagina clearly, that I am inspecting it. Your thighs quiver, and your abdomen flutters. You still can’t fully come to terms with the fact that this is actually happening.

Suddenly, you feel a rough finger touch your sex, just barely touching it as you cry out, and try to pull away in vain. You open your mouth to beg again, but before you can, you feel the rough finger shoved in violently, causing you to yelp. Partly from the discomfort as you are dry and the finger is rough, but mostly from fear. Your whole body clenches in response to this invasion; this violation. You have a strange mans finger inside you, probing your depths. You cringe and whimper as the finger twists and runs, drawing back and plunging in again, violating your tender womanly depths. Just as your body’s fluids start easing the plunging action, a second finger joins it, causing you to cry out again, and jerk away in response. You feel the two offending digits, probing your depths, molesting you, violating your most intimate space. Your womanly tissue is stretched and abused as the fingers twist inside you, causing your fluids to spread, not out of arousal, but merely out of a natural instinctive defence response.

Just as the fluids spread enough that the fingers no longer abrade, they are pulled out rapidly. The moisture on your sex, makes you feel a chill. Then you hear the unmistakable sound of a belt being undone, and then a zipper followed by pants being lowered. Your pleading starts again. Sheer terror gripping you, at the inevitable fate that now closes in on you. You repeatedly cry the word “no” as you hear me step up behind you. You feel my rough hands on your ass, spreading you. Then one hand closes in on your womanly opening, and you feel a rough thumb and forefinger spread open your sex, causing cool air to hit the inner tissue. Your whole body tenses, in response to the violation, and the fear. You start pleading desperately, babbling incoherently.

Then, you feel the unmistakable feel of my cock head touching your tender opening. This can’t be happening! You cry the word “No” repeatedly, but it is a futile gesture. You cringe and quiver in disgust and horror at the sensation of me sliding the head of my erection up and down between your labia, spreading your fluids a bit. Then you feel me positioning the head of my cock at your opening. You know penetration is seconds away, and you sob, and cry pleading desperately with me.

For a brief instant, you feel my weight shift, and tense knowing the thrust is coming, and then you feel your flesh parted violently as several inches hardened flesh are shoved deep inside you, stretching you, opening you up as you cry out from shock and discomfort. You are not sufficiently lubricated, so the roughness of the thrust did cause some pain. You then feel my weight on you as I thrust and twist my hips, forcing the rest of my flesh into you, causing you to hiss, and yelp at the violent intrusion, as your tender womanly flower is abused. You endure the shoving and twisting, gritting your teeth, until the whole thing is inside you. It feels horrible. You are stretched open, your body invaded by foreign flesh, deep inside your most private space. You feel your insides opened up, stretched around the shaft that is forced inside you. This is not sex. It feels nothing like any sex you ever had. This is rape.......and it feels like rape.

Then the violation truly begins. You feel the flesh pulled back, and then you feel the shaft start thrusting into you, violating you. A foreign body is being forced repeatedly into your depths, as you feel the size and hardness of it, passing through your delicate opening, and plunging into your insides, filling your space fully with each thrust.

Quickly, your body’s natural response causes your fluids to lubricate the opening, easing the passage of the pole which keeps forcing its way deep into your body. There is now no pain or discomfort, but it still feels horrible, this violation of your body, your dignity. My hard flesh is being thrust deep into your body without regard for your feelings or your humanity. You feel disgusted, cheap at the fact that you are just being used as an object to satisfy my cock. You feel my weight on you, hear my grunting, and feel my breath on the back of your neck as your body is repeatedly forced open by the shaft being hammered into it. You feel my hips repeatedly slamming into your buttocks. There is really no relief. You sob and yelp as you feel my manhood, pummelling your insides, moving and out of your portal like a piston. Each thrust goes deep, opens you up, fills you as you are forced endure the rape of your body. You try to block out the shame, the humiliation and the disgust, of having a strange mans cock raping the inside of your body, taking what is most intimate and private to you; Turning what should be an intimate act, into this horrifying, degrading assault on your body, your dignity, and your soul.

You feel the pounding speed up, and know what is about to happen. You cry “no” but you know as you say it, it is a pointless gesture. You feel the pounding suddenly stop, as the invading flesh is planted deep inside you and held fast. You feel it expand, and then feel the fluids pumping out, deep inside your womanhood, inside your body. The pumping sensation lasts for a few seconds, as you feel the invading flesh twitching, and feel the foreign liquid spraying against your cervix as you cry out in denial, shame and fear.

Then it stops, and you feel me collapse on top of your back, breathing heavily, as my weight presses down on you, and my flesh is still in you, stretching you open. Gradually, it starts to soften, and you feel it start to recede. Even that sensation, makes you sick. You feel my weight lift off of you, then feel the invader drawn out, as your flesh closes. It is over, at least for the moment. You hear me doing up my pants, and then hear me walk out, leaving you alone, in the darkness to deal with the rape you just endured.

You are in shock, trying to deal with what just happened, wondering what will happen. You just had a strange man inside you. You know have a strange mans fluids inside your body. The disgust and shame overwhelm you. You feel filthy, disgusted. You want only to shower, and scrub yourself clean, again and again, to remove any trace of me from you. Your heart still pounds, wondering what I am going to do with you. Then you feel my fluids, leak out of you, and start dribbling down your thigh, and this pushes you over the edge, as you break down completely, crying like a little girl, sobbing loudly, wailing in despair, shame, disgust, and fear. Your cries echo off the wall as you cry alone in the dark.

Back
Top Bottom