Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

hush love, here's your gown. || ff / fm / mm

Status
Not open for further replies.

jely anne

Planetoid
The Captain howled, heave ho, heave ho,
and tied me up with sheets
"A storm is brewing in the South, it's time you go to sleep."
His berth, it rocked, heave ho, heave ho,
The ocean gnashed and moaned.
Like Jonah we'll be swallowed whole
and spat back teeth and bones.

• Hello, "heave ho" here. You can call me Kayla or Tamara.

~ I do all sexualities and will try almost any relationship dynamic.

~ The majority of my characters are dominant in and outside of the bedroom. I will very rarely play a submissive female character opposite a dominant male. I'm much more willing to play one opposite a female character, however.

- No scat, no vore, no pregnancy, no eating disorders, no giant/ess, no uncle/niece, no father/daughter, no fetishized weight gain/loss, no bestiality, and my characters will never be on the receiving end of roleplayed out rape. I will consider timeskipped rape if it's relevant to the plot or character development. Those are my limits at the moment. If you do something that offends me that isn't listed here, I will let you know. Adultery will take convincing.

Rules

+ Two or more paragraphs per post. There are some exceptions, like dialogue-heavy situations or sometimes even for sex, but if you break this rule too often I will probably drop the role play. I like long replies and I like giving them right back. I'm one of the few role players who enjoy getting and giving "novel" length posts, though I'm obviously not expecting that.

+ Capitalize your I's, names, and the beginning letter of your sentences. Don't make glaringly obvious grammar mistakes. A missing or misplaced comma will not make me upset, no one's perfect, but going an entire paragraph without a single period will.

+ If you (not your character/s) refer to myself or women in general in a derogatory fashion (slut/s, whore/s, etc.) I will drop you without warning. I'm getting very, very tired of seeing this and it's apparently quite common on this website. Misogynist characters are okay. Misogynist role players are not.

+ I'm not currently interested in role plays that are focused entirely on sex. I need some plot in my life.

• ~ Fandoms
        Supernatural. I absolutely love this show. There are honestly too many pairings for me to even list, but Meg/Castiel, Lucifer/Sam, Anna/Lucifer, and Anna/Dean are some of my favourites. I will also happily do OC/Canon pairings.

Mass Effect. I prefer to play F!Shep. I like pairing her with Thane, but Miranda, Kaidan, Kelly, or possibly Liara would be okay, too. There's a very, very small chance of me pairing her with an OC. I may also play Miranda, but only in lesbian pairings.

MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe). Natasha/Clint and Darcy/Loki are my main pairings. I'm also a fan of Darcy/Jane. OC/Canon pairings are cool, too.

Durarara!!. I've seen the entire anime and have read several of the light novels. You need to have at least finished the anime to role play this with me. Mairu/Izaya/Kururi and Mairu/Shizuo/Kururi are my main canon pairings. Celty/Shizuo is okay, too. OC/Canon pairings are accepted and encouraged.

The Devil's Carnival. I'm going to be super pleasantly surprised if anyone is interested in this. I love all of the canon characters but am also open to doing all OC characters as well, or a mix of the two. Tamara/Lucifer is my OTP, though.

Other Fandoms. Naruto, Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, Mirai Nikki, Skyrim, Doctor Who, BBC Sherlock, House, Skins, The Hunger Games, Battle Royale, Fable, Dragon Age, Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, Soul Calibur. Ask about others.

~ "Originals"

+ I have a character I've been absolutely dying to play. Her name is Madison and she was originally created for a post-apocalyptic world overrun by supernatural creatures, but I'm open to almost any setting. She's between eighteen and twenty-one depending on the role play and is half demon, although she believes she's human. She is a "doctor" of sorts, though exactly what kind of work she does will depend on the role play/setting. Thanks to her demon blood, she is a sadist and turned on by the sight of blood, wounds, and general gore, which is a big part behind her becoming a doctor. She's obsessed with bodies. That's all her dirty little secret, though. She is attracted to both males and females, and everything in between or outside the binary.
        If you choose to play with her, you're going to have to be okay with things like bloodplay. You don't have to be okay with severe mutilation, but it would be a plus. Please know that this role play will likely be very dark.
        Idea. I would really like to have either a demon or an angel paired with her, or possibly (and I would absolutely adore this) both. The demon would be trying to pull her further into the dark side, convincing her to start fulfilling her fantasies and accept her demon heritage. The angel would appeal to humanity and try to bring her to the light. No longer accepting..
        Current Role plays: x2 (In Planning / In Planning)

+ I'm interested in doing a reverse harem type of role play. I want to play a female protagonist who has multiple male (or female, or a mix of both) suitors. Think dating sim/otome games.

+ Higher Being x Human. I'd like to play the human. My preferred deities are Lucifer, Samael, Hades, Persephone, Hera, Aphrodite, and Loki. I also like the Archangels, especially Michael.

+ Two lovers get into some sort of accident and one of them dies. In their grief, the living lover looks desperately for a way to bring their lost one back. They find a way. Maybe making a deal with a demon, maybe some kind of lost, forbidden magic, or maybe something else entirely. We can discuss this. The dead lover, though, was rather enjoying the after life and is more than a little upset that they've been brought back. Not only do they have to deal with the revived lover's feelings about coming back to life, they also have to face the consequences of whatever the first lover did in order to resurrect the second.

+ Seriously, can someone please just play a character similar to Dean Winchester for me? This is pure indulgence here, but hey, it's my thread. I'm allowed to be selfish.

+ Something with your male character magically turning into a female or your female character magically turning into a male. I have two little ideas for this.
        1. The two characters are in an established relationship when your character's sex is changed. My character is freaked out at first but soon realizes she (I would prefer to play female for this) is actually more attracted to the sex her partner changes into.
        2. Your character has a massive crush on mine, but my character is not attracted to whatever sex your character is. Your character makes a deal or uses some kind of magic to change their sex in order to appeal to mine.

Are you at all interested in Mistress/Slave rp's (with me as the sub male). With an original or fandom story?

Crocky02 said:
Are you at all interested in Mistress/Slave rp's (with me as the sub male). With an original or fandom story?

Sure. Send me a message with any ideas you may have and I'll look them over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom