Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strength of the North (A Skyrim GRP)

malin

Supernova
In legends it was told that dragons would herald the coming of the end times. Skyrim is a province of Tamriel soaked in blood and snow, the far frigged north is under going a vast rebellion as the imperial legion fights tooth and nail with the Stormcloak in a bloody upheaval of civil politics, and now to make things worse the dragons have returned to skyrim to herald Ragnarok and the end of times.

The legends say that the dragonborn was supposed too stepforward to help destroy the dragon threat, but... the imperials chopped off the dragonborns head. Now with no dragonborn it is up to the people of Skyrim to find their strength, and once again defeat the dragons, this time without the power of the voice.
~~

So yeah I have been wanting to do a skyrim rp for a little while, and having all the time in the world now thanks to spring break I figured i could put my money where my mouth is and see who else is interested in this. The story is simple enough as explained above, we would be playing the people of skyrim trying to choose our sides imperial or Stormcloak while also fending off the random dragon attack. Right now it's as bare bones as it gets, but I am hoping that other people have ideas that they would like to contribute to make the plot stronger, as well as generate ideas for the rp, and see who is interested.

You just gave me a grand idea.....

My Orc should be an involuntary castration victim. The desire to boink is strong in this one. The abilitiy, not so much.

But he can use all that frustration and rage to be a more effective berserker.....

I....

you're welcome? Lmao. Poor Orc, I'm sure my characters will not be visiting Orsinium anytime soon..

That is a good reason to be rather angry all the time though.

Although castration I usually means removal of the testes, and those produce androgen and testosterone, which are almost a requirement for rage.....

I gotta find out a soluti-

Mages.

Well, it could be a blood curse put on him from a spiteful Breton that he owed a gambling debt to?

See, there I go building character already. I'm good at this. :p

Well, if you are going for a Khajiit- Kathay-Rhat, right?- then play on that. What do we know about the Khajiit? Elsweyr was taken from them by the Aldmeri Dominion, they have a fierce rivalry with Imperials in and around the town of Bravil over a land dispute from The Oblivion Crisis, and the are actually praised in their homeland for being better thieves and bandits.

Elweyr itself shares borders with Cyrodiil and Valenwood, so you could play the righteous bandit angle, or maybe something about having spent time learning from the Imga and learning the Bosmer archery craft.

We also know that Khajiit are directly correlated to the moons of Nirn itself, and if I'm right, the phases of the moons determine what type of Khajiit a newborn cub will be. We know that they venerate a type of Khajiit known as a Mane one who is born when both moons are full, who are treated like sultans or Rajas. Maybe your character could have developed a moon sugar addiction while in the service of one such being?

Millenium Joker said:
Well, if you are going for a Khajiit- Kathay-Rhat, right?- then play on that. What do we know about the Khajiit? Elsweyr was taken from them by the Aldmeri Dominion, they have a fierce rivalry with Imperials in and around the town of Bravil over a land dispute from The Oblivion Crisis, and the are actually praised in their homeland for being better thieves and bandits.

Elweyr itself shares borders with Cyrodiil and Valenwood, so you could play the righteous bandit angle, or maybe something about having spent time learning from the Imga and learning the Bosmer archery craft.

We also know that Khajiit are directly correlated to the moons of Nirn itself, and if I'm right, the phases of the moons determine what type of Khajiit a newborn cub will be. We know that they venerate a type of Khajiit known as a Mane one who is born when both moons are full, who are treated like sultans or Rajas. Maybe your character could have developed a moon sugar addiction while in the service of one such being?

Hmmm, yeah I like that! She was under the work of the current Mane when a mission went wrong and she was forced to flee from her country. Having only her skills as an assassin, she joined the Dark Brotherhood..

Thank you kindly good sir ;).

You'd be surprised what a huge intellect and a lot of free time can create. If only I'd dedicated myself to physics instead of gaming, we could have proven/disproven string theory by now. But somewhere along the line I was like 'Fuck that shit, let's find out how Argonians change their sex'

Hist sap. Crazy stuff, and I wonder what it'd be like to be able to just change your sex like that.

I understand what you mean though. If I focused more on writing than video games, I'd have written a book by now. </3.

Well, I knew about the sap. I was just giving an example.

Luckily for me, writing isn't an issue. I just... You know. Don't focus or have anything to write about that interests me, so I stick to writing comic books, and hoping an artist will step up to the plate and say "I'd like to illustrate that idea"

So Im thinkin maybe today we get this RP started

So so far we got a Ninja kitty, A Balless Orc, And a Half Giant.

If we got some magic we got a set team.
because we got a tank a agressive dpser and a stealth dpser and all we need is a Magic user to round it all out.

Oh I want to play as Jarl Elisif for this one, anyone who wish to have me on a leash in bed must become a Thane in Solitude first and find a way to put a knife at the back of Falk Firebeard and Erikur. I need a total of 3 characters who are specialized in Conjuration.

little_iveta said:
Oh I want to play as Jarl Elisif for this one, anyone who wish to have me on a leash in bed must become a Thane in Solitude first and find a way to put a knife at the back of Falk Firebeard and Erikur. I need a total of 3 characters who are specialized in Conjuration.

I am okay with this mental image.

Fenris- I'm down for whenever.

Millenium Joker said:
little_iveta said:

I am okay with this mental image.

Fenris- I'm down for whenever.

Careful what you wish for.

YOU DO NOT YET COMPREHEND YOUR PLACE IN THINGS.

Houndof Fenris said:
So does everyone feel that we should Start this RP today or do we wanna wait for Tomorrow?

I'll let the GM decide, whether he is Zurin Arctus or Trinimac or a Chimarvamidium I don't care, anyaway, I'm the High Queen XD.

Houndof Fenris said:
So Im thinkin maybe today we get this RP started

So so far we got a Ninja kitty, A Balless Orc, And a Half Giant.

If we got some magic we got a set team.
because we got a tank a agressive dpser and a stealth dpser and all we need is a Magic user to round it all out.

So does everyone feel that we should Start this RP today or do we wanna wait for Tomorrow?

:mad: FENRIS! I think at this point you refuse to except my existence! I am still our teams necromancer/destruction mage. Acknowledge MY EXISTANCE! Ooooooooh.......Shit~ Don't make me the mascot. :huh: lol Uuuuh. "Im not a joke." :angel:

Ninja Kitty is is fine with starting today.

(Prepare for my Khajiit to be using third person if speaking to your character ;D).

Most Khajiit do speak like Hanar.

Always found that kinda funny.

What's a Khajiit mating ritual like, anyways? A scratching post, a valuable looking couch, and other easily damaged objects, along with a lot of screeching, waking people up at 3AM, and "Khajiit is about to arrive at Khajiit's climax! Meeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr" or however the hell you phonetically spell a cat's screech.

First on the list of stuff I didn't need in my head: Sandal being 'Enchanting'
Second: giant humanoid cats fucking and ruining the couch. Probably throwing kitty litter everywhere.

I feel like I'm not going to have any of my characters getting laid now.

This makes Dar'viza (my Ninja Kitty) sad.

By the way, are we allowed to make two characters for this one?

Don't let my ranting and weird questions stop you from having some ninja kitty interspecies free-for-all fun.

I think it was mentions we could use multiples in a previous thread.

Back
Top Bottom