Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Strength of the North (A Skyrim GRP)

malin

Supernova
In legends it was told that dragons would herald the coming of the end times. Skyrim is a province of Tamriel soaked in blood and snow, the far frigged north is under going a vast rebellion as the imperial legion fights tooth and nail with the Stormcloak in a bloody upheaval of civil politics, and now to make things worse the dragons have returned to skyrim to herald Ragnarok and the end of times.

The legends say that the dragonborn was supposed too stepforward to help destroy the dragon threat, but... the imperials chopped off the dragonborns head. Now with no dragonborn it is up to the people of Skyrim to find their strength, and once again defeat the dragons, this time without the power of the voice.
~~

So yeah I have been wanting to do a skyrim rp for a little while, and having all the time in the world now thanks to spring break I figured i could put my money where my mouth is and see who else is interested in this. The story is simple enough as explained above, we would be playing the people of skyrim trying to choose our sides imperial or Stormcloak while also fending off the random dragon attack. Right now it's as bare bones as it gets, but I am hoping that other people have ideas that they would like to contribute to make the plot stronger, as well as generate ideas for the rp, and see who is interested.

Cold, hard, dead, and full of mages.... Yeah... Actually, Dawn star seems like EXACTLY like the kind of place a rebellion in Sky rim would start. I like that idea.

oh okay so i should start with the first elder scroll then and work my way to the fifth.

I have actually only played skyrim, the games share a single continent, but the lands are so vast that one game doesn't impact on the next. I say just jump into skyrim... it's probably the best in the series anyway the others being rather difficult and unforgiving too well anyone. I used to own oblivion (number 4) and all i did with it was run around in circles trying to find a plot to follow.

dawnstar sounds good btw.

Nah, that would take forever, and the first two are for Windows 95 and hard to find. I don't even think GOG has them. I recommend at least reading a synopsis of the third one, Morrowind, the playing the main story and Mages Guild quest long of the fourth game, Oblivion. And maybe the Dark Brotherhood quests. Then play Skyrim, but I warn you. All the Elder Scrolls games are hyper addictive.

And yes, the first two games are absolutely merciless, but compared to Fallout 2, they're a breeze. Fuck you, Frank Horrigan. Damn... Chemmed up Sentient Super Mutant in Enclave Power Armor. Not fair, Interplay.

I get out of Arroyo, then.... I get lost. It doesn't help that the copy of Fallout 2 I got from GOG came with that Kaga bullshit that that one guy added when he made the Fallout Restoration Project. The project itself was awesome and really helped, but Kaga is just...... Infuriating.

So DawnStar it is then. So who all for character ideas? From mine Im a Melee specialized Werewolf Nord. anyone else?

Though Im stuck between a 2 hander, duel weilding or sheild and single hander and even then Im not sure which type of weapon to use (axe sword or mace/hammer)

So Whiterun or Dawnstar? since the Dragonborn doesn't effect the Whiterun politics we could do the RP there. and so for General RP we got it so tentions between Imps and Storms and then Dragons fly in and the war stops enough to fight the dragons while dealing with the conflicts between the two factions still?

I recast my vote for White run. As the central township of Skyrim, it is a major trading hub, and in then game, it matters not what side the Dovahkiin joins- Jarl Baalgruf has his mind set.

Back
Top Bottom