Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's The Reason Behind Your Name?

My username is actually the name of a main character in the prologue of a short novel I was considering writing in High School. I believe I came up with her name by choosing random portions/sounds of words in a book I happened to be reading/really like at the time. I don't remember what the book was, but I fell in love with it.

Also, it is almost never taken when I sign up for sites because I made it up. :D

And if anyone is wondering, it's pronounced Can (like a can of soup) Dee (like in delicious) Rah (like that peppy word you hear in school fight songs). The emphasis is on the middle syllable. *nods*

I love the rain and I was going to go with something with rainbow in it which is another weather phenomenon I very much like, but Rainy High it is. I also like the sound of the name. :)

Well, not only did I lose my email for my last account!
My favourite band, of all time, since I was quite young, is Type O Negative; Pyretta Blaze is my all time favourite song.

Honestly, I usually choose names that are either easiest to remember or inspired by/from something. In this case, it's a mix of one of my favorite female protagonists [(Lady) Yuna] and the game she was included within [FFX-2]. While I didn't like the game much, she developed into a much more likable and independent woman by X-2; or so I thought. She didn't stand up as much as she could have for herself in X.

• I'm a hardware junkie so I fix computers a lot.

I took a hardware class last semester at my university
        and we learned about amps, watts, volts and ohms.

Ohm looked like an interesting arrangement of letters
        to me. Plus the symbol is amazing.

Honestly, I really have no idea how I came about this name. In real life, I'm rather loud and kind of quirky. Perhaps it was a result of me being uncertain about this whole role playing thing. I am shy at first in new situations so that's where the quiet comes into play. As for the seductress part, well I like to think I'm hot shit sometimes!

I just go by Q now, which I don't mind. :)

My username is anonymous (Cus' "laa" is just a sound, see?) and easy to come up with. Frankly, I'm surprised no one else had used it. Haha. :p

Have you ever seen Xena: Warrior Princess? Crazy Callisto is my inspiration.

Gotta love a psychopath warrior queen.

I'm Japanese-American, and so I find Japanese to be more emotionally fluent in it's words. I chose Yoru, meaning Night Rain, because I'm nocturnal, and I like it when there's a light drizzle of rain. Imagine this: It's night, and there's a full moon. Clouds are in spots in the sky, so you could still see the gorgeous stars behind them, but it's very lightly raining from the clouds there were. Just imagine looking up, and seeing the drops of rain glisten in the moonlight under the amazing night sky.

Wow, everyone's got all these creative reasons for their names. Makes me feel stupid. Red is my favorite color and seven is my lucky number because of my birth date. And because I remember Red Seven being the call sign in the original (and only) Star Wars trilogy.

Well I just used the one I used to use when RPing on chat rooms, which probably explains why it's quite shallow and basic. I'm thinking about changing it, but it's difficult to decide on what to call myself

Back
Top Bottom