Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

More then meets the eye (MxF MxFuta FxF FxFuta)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prosak

Super-Earth
I am a role player seeking a literate role player, for my cravings. I have many, but I am in a sudden craving for a transformers Rp recently, I will do other things if your interested. And write down some other scenarios. But, for the most part, I crave transformers. ! more there is, the more I want it. As for plot and smut, I love a healthy dose of both, although pure plot is ok, and pure smut... Well, when I want that I look for someone. But I already have friends online for that. So, go ahead and ask, but I might not be interested. I am mainly seeking hetero, but will except futa, or fxf. If, I am into your idea of course.

Transformers
Oc x Rc !!!!!
Starscream x Rc !!!!!
Starscream x Oc !!!
Oc x Oc !!!!!!!!!!
Optimus x Oc !!

Other: Here is other things I might like to rp.
Fan based:
Mass effect !!!!!
Dragon age !!!
Resident evil !!!
Aliens/predator universe !!!!!!!!
Dead Space
Devil may cry
Parasite Eve
Silent Hill

Pairings:
Anthro x human
Anthro x anthro
Alien x human
Vampire x human
Vampire x werewolf
Were wolf x vampire

Plots: (Only a few. None transformers, I wanted to talk with people about that.)

The hunted:
A human ship crashes on an unknown planet, or lands their for research, or goes to investigate a facility gone quiet. Either way, the humans are stalked by something. Something unknown. Does it seek to kill them? Does it seek a mate? Or, does it seek to feed.

This is an original plot idea for a Aliens esque rp. Where one of us plays a main protagonist, who is being stalked by an unknown alien creature, that is fascinated by him/her. I was wishing to play the human, as weird as it sounds. Being stalked by the alien creature, alongside his allies. But, I am willing to play the creature. What exactly the creature may be, can be talked over through pm.

The Eve conspiracy:
A hundred years ago, humanity was almost lost. The world becoming to unstable to sustain life. Scientist's, being unable to colonize new worlds develop safe havens for earth. Gardens of eve, they are called. Gigantic city's, built around underground bio domes. Each, complete replications of earth. Each, connected through underground rail systems. Controlled by an advanced artificial intelligence named Eva, whom sustains the life they have. Through any means necessary. A world where, life is as easy as pushing a button. Where children only go to school, for a hour or two. Learning by just putting a machine on their head, giving them their pre programmed lessons for the day. Where the internet, video games, and much more can be done in your head. By a single thought. Life was filled with laws, and was peaceful. But, what happens when crime rates dramatically increase! What if there was some conspiracy, for controlling peoples thoughts?

Virtual reality:
Same concept, as garden of eve, but. Instead focusing on how games are played, more specifically how mmo rpg's are played in a world where internet and gaming is just a thought away.

Example of skill:

The mid day sun shown through, and past the skyscrapers of Tokyo. Engulfing the city, with it's incredible amber light. The buildings, Giant, with traditional eves on every floor. Blocking out rain water, and hail. Most flamboyant of which being the roofs. Each rooftop, with great eaves, that would span the size of even a persons house... Of course these were no longer needed. Technology, and advancements in architecture does everything needed to block off the elements. Prevent fire, and even power failing. But eaves are still kept. Both as a tradition, and for visual design. They still block out spirits, washing them away so that no ones homes can be invaded. Japan, by nature was still a superstitious people. Fearing everything they did not understand, killing those who provoke change. For hundreds of years. Technology advanced, economy's grew, and people thrived. Yet, culturally, they were all crippled. Still living in feudal belief's. Still fearing spirits, still believing in fox demons, oni, and even old gods. Still worshiping sluts and hookers, and killing wives who would dare cheat on a cheating husband. But, where there is it's faults, there is still beauty. Geisha, being one such Beauty. But, no longer are they so innocent. Or maybe, they never were to begin with. But, in this new Tokyo. A flying mega city, housing almost all of Japans high class nobles, crime is every where. Even if those same nobles, wish to pretend their city is perfect, compare to a peasants life down below them. The ultimate insult, was from the words of the man behind this metropolis. you live below us, as you are still and always, beneath me. Those were the words, of Goro Takuya, to a peasant girl whom asked why they live below. The man was the architectural mind behind new Tokyo. The man who dreamed to rise above everyone else.

Ryu Takahashi leaned against the mast of the mighty airship, he rode on. Starring at the beautiful sun down before him. He was thinking long and hard about current events... He was an honorable man, who showed mercy when it was due, and killed the weak when it was called for. He always followed his lords orders. Solving issues, and disputes was his job. Being a samurai in this world, meant being a peacekeeper. As a samurai, he was given full permission to do as he sees necessary to accomplish his goals. Still, as honorable as he was. He regretted many things. As a child, he wanted to be a hero, a warrior of justice. But, he soon learned... Being a honorable samurai, came at a cost. He learned that honor, did not always mean doing the right thing... What he did... What he had to do...That day was unacceptable. But, it was his orders.... He looked up at the top of the mast, watching as the solar sale slowly flung forward. Guiding the ship along it's path. Sometimes, he wished things can be as simple as before. Black and white. For all this grey was ugly, and he did not like it. Ryu was six feet tall. A handsome man, given his age. With deep blue eyes, and black unkept hair.

Ryu quickly came back into reality. Hearing the voice of his brother in arms, Ken. "Spacing out again." He said, starring off into the sunlight, as Ryu was before. "Ill tell ya, even if this is one great big gas guzzling flying city. But there is still beauty to be had... Even then, I hate it here." Ryu looked over at him questioning this mans judgement. Ryu never worked with Ken before, until now. And only now he sees why. He is an idiot. Speaking of his home with such dishonor, to Ryu of all people. "Oh yes, you hate it hear. You will hate it even more when your tied to four horses and torn asunder." Ryu said, still looking at the young man with disgust. Ken just smiled, and laughed. "Ya, I guess I would. Never mind, I was only trying to open up with you man... Hey, what is that." Ken pointed off in the distance. Ryu, Looking up to see what he was talking about. Sees a smaller airship come within docking distance of the ship he was guarding. "Who do you think it can be?" Ken asked. Soon, a man adorned in traditional samurai armor was aboard. Ryu walked up and bowed to the man, quickly showing respect. "General Yuu, what a pleasant surprise." He said. Yuu handed Ryu a scroll, "This is your next assignment, you are now relieved from guard duty. Ken, will take up both your posts as of now." Ken then sighed. "Of course Im stuck up here."

Soon, Ryu left the air ship. And was back at his him, in new Tokyo. He sat on the floor, and opened his scroll. Setting it on the ground, to recieve the message inside. A holographic image then appeared. Displaying lord Kanichi, one of Ryu's top superiors. "Ryu, recently there has been a murder. Sakura, Kento was found murdered in her home three hours ago." The image of the man then goes through a bit of static, before returning to normal. "She, was a geisha. And a well renowned one. This is a del-" The image goes through a bit more static, before returning to normal. "Deliquet matter. She was at my home a few hours before she died. I do not wish to be found involved, nor gain any political backlash from this. I am innocent, I assure you...I did not kill her. I only slept with her. This information I trust to you, one of my most trusted and honorable men. Seek out Nayumi Tanaka. She was a good friend of the victim. This is your investigation, do what you see fit to achieve the goals I have given you. I trust, you will do Japan honor." -Message deleted.- Ryu, then took the scroll, and threw it into his furnace. Burning all contents, to keep hackers away from the contents. This seemed like it was going to be one of those days.... He stood up, walking over to the armor rack. He reached to it with his left hand. Which was a bionic one, that replaced his real arm after being severed in battle. The armor, reacted to his presence. Slowly, disassembling fragment by fragment, and resembling itself on his body. He then grabbed his Katana, and clipped it to his side, using it's symbiotic connection between him, the armor, and the weapon. "Fuku Riu, tell me the directions to the home of Nayumi Tanaka." He said to his armor. Which displayed, her exact address. "Master Ryu, She seems to live in the presidium district of the city. Meaning she is of high noble classification." The armor said, before taking away the image. "Interesting, How does a simple geisha gain a home so far up the totem pole?.." Ryu said as he began to walk out the door. "'How' indeed master Ryu, 'how' indeed."

Characters: Here is a laundry list of characters I have played. They are just here to show what types I can play, and here for your request as well, in a role play.

Riu
A traditionalist, and honorable samurai. Whom fights for what he belives in. He is in his 30's (20's if one prefer's.)

Personality: Strong, independant, honorable. Violent, and cruel to those who deserve it.

Preferred role: Dom, hetero

Settings: Historical, steampunk, fantasy.

Elanor
A 16 year old girl, whom lost her parents when she was 12. She grew up with foster parents she never liked. Or, is the princess of a kingdom. She is a rather inexperienced girl, whom hasnt experianced all life has to give her.

Personality: Shy, goofey, cluts, and a romantic.

Preferred role: Sub, Bisexual

Settings: Fantasy, mid evil, modern (Rarely).

Katherin
A sucubis, whom lives to make young men and women her submissive slaves. (Will always be up for using her.)

Personality: Cruel, vindictive tease, who wants nothing more then to suck out a persons essence. And make them hers.

Preferred role: Dom! Futa x anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom