Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Singing has its perks(Lustful_Sinxdesertpaladin)

Lustfull_Sin

Supernova
Yumie smiled as she hummed, getting a proper tune in her voice.She opened her mouth and a stream of beautiful words flowed from her lips as she sang a lovely, yet sad song.The words were heart breaking, but at the end of the song it ends happily.She paused waiting for the okay and removed her headphones from her head and looked over seeing the recorder giving her the thumbs up and the red light turned off.Finally she was done for the day, since her manager was oh so kind to make her do five songs in one whole day.She stepped out of the sound proof roomand hugged the recorder."Thanks Jake...I'll be expecting the finishes touches in the next week or so."she said hearing Jake say yes to her remark.

Yumie quickly grabbed at her bag and purse and headed for the door."alright..Ill see you guys later, I wanna sneak out before you know who comes and gets me."She said and snuck out not seeing her manager.He was cool, but not much of a party person and that was what Yumie liked to do, party.She was only twenty years old, so still young, still fresh and still got into trouble."hehehe..he went to get coffee....but would take a while."she said as she walked down the hall way, heading for the elevators.She pressed the button to go down, but lo and behold, the elevator was taking its sweet as time."come one...dammit..hurry up or else."she said pushing the button furiously.

However the elevator opened to her manager and he saw her there looking slightly panicked. He figured he knew exactly what the cause was, since it was usually only one reason she looked like this when he found her. "You do understand I am not against you partying Yumie..." he said shaking his head as he held a tray of coffee in his hands 'just don't go overboard" he said stepping out of the elevator as he looked at her "please, as much fun as it is to pick you up before you end up wakeing the next morning in a strange man's bed I would prefer that you at least try to take it easy tonight" he said "we don't have anything tomorrow so take this as it is, a one time deal. Don't make me regret this choice" he told her as the doors closed and he sighed bringing the coffee to the recording people and he thanked them for their time as he left as well, heading downstairs to his car.

Now Lawrence was a good man, he did try to look out for the people he managed but Yumie, she was a hard one as she always would run around trying to have the time of her life without a care of anyone elses... "I swear that girl has given me more gray hairs from worrying about her than old age has actually done" he said quietly as he got into his car, a hand moving over his short greying light brown hair. His body was definately getting older, there were the appearance of wrinkles now, well the basework for them and his body was just feeling more tired out easily. He shook his head and he started the car as he drove out of the parking lot and he headed for home for now. He would give her the time she wanted alone, but he had a feeling something was going to happen tonight.

Yumie jumped to see Lawrence in the elevator.She pouted and groaned only to hear him say the most sweetests words she's never heard before.He's actually letting her go_Oh glorious day..that or he was drunk.She smiled and waved her hand at him."Oh come now..nothing has ever happened to me..and I would leave when everything something DOES happen...so dont worry about me."She said stepping in and called out before he left."your like my old man."She said and saw the doors closing.The elevator took her door to the first floor and there she stepped out heading for the entrance where he limo waited.She climbed in and felt the car move.She already told the drive this morning where she wsa going, so he shouldn't have been reminded.SHe smiled wondering what kind of party this would be.

It was the best of the best and all the A-listers were going to be there.It didn't take long till the limo pulled up to a grand castle like house.She waited for the limo to stop and let herself out before the driver could even open the door.She wvaed hello to familiar faces and was introduced to some new ones.She time passed till it was barely twelve and people were still partying, but for Yumie she partied a bit to much.She was drunk and stammering.She called for her limo driver, but he decided to ditch her instead.She was scared and people were forcing her to do the unthinkable....drugs and sex.She ran upstairs and into a empty bathroom.She searched through her small bag and pulled out her cell phone, pressing a number and it started ringing.Yumie kepted Lawrence's cellphone on speed dial and that was who she was calling, Lawrence."P-please pick...up..hic...please."She said as masquera ran down her cheeks.

Lawrence picked up almost right away but when he heard her crying on the other end "Yumie?! Yumie what's wrong?!" he asked as he stopped everything he was doing. His mind and body had just stopped everything as he tried to listen to the weeping girl "Yumie! Yumie tell me where you are, I'm coming" he said as he jumped out of bed pulling on a shirt to wear as he darted out the door the moment he had been given the address. It was not long until he was there, mostly thanks to a little thing called speeding, but no one had gotten hurt so he rushed up to the front door and he banged on it. Lucky for him a drunk bum, who actually was a famous singer opened the door as he pushed it the rest of the way open bardging in. Some people threatened to have him thrown out but Lawrence would yell back that he would call the cops. That had silenced them rather quickly as he had run upstairs to the bathroom she had hidden in. Yumie had told him that she was in trouble and had locked herself away. It was lucky for him he had made it there in time as some slob of a man, at least that was what Lawrence thought he was, was practically about to break the door down when Lawrence grabbed him and he knocked the fucker out with one swift punch "Yumie!" he said as he knocked on the door "It's me Lawrence, come on Yumie I am going to get you out of here" he said as he knocked on the door a bit more waiting for her.

Yumie kepted her body pressed against the door not wanting anyone in, that and she didn't want to be out there.There were other bathrooms as well as outside, why did this person have to choose this one.Soon enough he heard a grunt and then thuds sounds.She hic'ed and whiped her cheeks at the sudden voice she recognized.Yumie opened the door and stood there seeing the man that always looks out for her, though in a bugging way.She clentched her hands into fists, her tears pouring out once more and she threw herself to him."L-Lawrence."She finally said, but she couldn't say anything else.Her words she intercepted by gasping and crying sounds.She clung to him, wanting to leave.She was still drunk and that was bad, Yumie was a scared drunker and she didn't wish to be here anymore.

"I'm...I'm....s-sorry.....I'm..soooo sorry."she managed to say atlast and held him tighter.

He sighed and he shook his head "it's alright, come on... let's get you out of here" he said as he then lead her downstairs and out to his car where he got her into the passengers side before he got into the driver's side. He sighed as they drove and he did not tell her how disappointed he was and whatnot, he figured her scare would be enough right now "here I am going to set up the guest room at my place for you ok? so you don't have to head back home and your parent's don't have to find out about you getting drunk ok?" he said as he looked at her for a second, trying to make sure she was ok and trying to drive at the same time.

She followed him and was seated in the passenger side, buckled in then they drove off.She said nothing and agreed, her parents would beat her for coming home drunk, but it seemed she didn't catch the fact that the punch was spiked and it was well hidded too.She fidgeted wondering what to say."I...I didn't know....the drinks...were spiked."she finally said hoping it would make him less mad at her."A-and...they forced me...well..trying to get me...to smoke crack..but I ran for the bathroom..and then called you."she said knowing she did good.Yumie was a party animal, but not one to use drugs in order to get that hyped up."T-thanks...Lawrence...for helping me..I'll make it up to you, I promise."she said but didn't bother looking up at his still disappointed face.

They had stopped at the light and he sighed as he placed a hand on her back "just don't worry, you are safe now... and you did good to call me" he said with a small smile as he then said "but I hope you learned your lesson a little bit. That partys aren't all fun... so be more careful in the future ok?" he then began to drive again, making sure to have the hand on her back just gently trying to relax her when he could as he drove the rest of the way back to his house before he parked the car in the garage and he then headed inside with her before he sat her down on the couch "here, just relax whuile I get your room ready" he said with a small smile as he began to walk off to fix the guest room for her.

Yumie looked up at him and nodded.She did learn a lesson, a big one, but it didn't mean she would stop partying.Yeah she wasn't a virgin anymore, but she hasn't had sex in over three years, but she still knew the ropes.Yumie stepped into his house, it was quiet lovely and plopped herself on the couch.She watched him leave and soon a sudden urge surged through her.She kepted thinnking about Lawrence and all that he did for her.Paying tabloids from writing scandolize stories, reports about her when it came to bar fights and such, but she never once thanked him.Still drunk, Yumie forcedf herself off the couch and headed for where the guest room was.Her cheeks were flustered, her body hot.She wanted to thank Lawrence, thank him in a way that he knew he wouldn't refuse such a gift.

She stopped at the doorway, looking at him fix the bed.She smiled and slipped her hands up undoing the buttons of her shirt and slipped out of it tossing it to the floor from where she stood.She said not a word and slowly unzipped the zipper on her mini plad skirt, feeling it glide down her legs and onto the floor.Her breasts were a nice sized D that went well for her petite body."L-Lawrence?"she called out in a soft tone to him.

He had not heard her come in, nor heard her strip until she called to him. He turned from the bed he was making for her and he blushed a very dark red as he stumbled back a bit, the backs of his legs against the bed as he said "Yumie? What are you doing?" He asked as he moved a bit closer to her "Here you are still drunk" he said trying to help her, and he was slightly confused as to what she was doing. Now from what he had seen alcohol made you almost seem to do what you had wanted to do, but there was no way she had a crush on him... right? He was just as old as her father it would be a little weird he thought. Though he had been having fantasies about her, what older male wouldn't think about boning a very hot young woman?

She felt his arms rest on her shoulders knowing he was trying to control her, but her hands came forward and pressed at his groin rubbing at the slight bulge he was getting."I'm thanking you..for being kind to me...and it seems..you like it."she said and rubbed him more.She pressed inward making him walk backwards till he fell to the bed only to have Yumie crawl over him a bit."dont be shy....this is the only way I can thank you..for all that you've done for me."She said, her face flustered from the sheer turn on as well as the alcohol.She slolwy traced her hands up his legs until she reached his zipper and gently pulled it down.She undid the button as well as belt buckle and harshly shimmied his pants down.She smiled seeing that the bulge had grown a bit."my my Lawrence.....such a pervert."she said, her hand rubbing at the bulge."gettin turned on by a mere young girls touch."she said and pulled his boxers down, relieving his dick from its confinment.She was amazed at how big he was and leaned in a bit her fingers running up and down his nicely hardened dick."Lawrence...I'm sorry...for partying..for drinking..for being such a bitch...everything I'm gonna do will be an apology for everything that I have done.....alright."she said and without warning ran her tongue over the head of his dick feeling it throb at her touch.She teased him, played with him a bit, wanting him to relax and enjoy himself.

Lawrence blushed as he felt her actually push him back, taking advantage of his suprise to climb on top of him as he watched her sitting on top of him, rubbing him. In truth any man would have gotten hard. He tried to get up but if he had he knew she would have gotten hurt more than likely by falling back. He felt her pull down his pants and the thing was he actually helped her. When he felt her hand on his bare skin he could not help but give out a very soft groan of pleasure and as she began to lick him he lay back and he did not fight. Call him a horny old man, call him weak... it had been ages since he had been with a woman of her beauty and in truth he wanted this, even knowing full well that she was drunk. He wanted to be with her, hell he had been having dreams about her recently and this was as good a time as any to at least let this play out a bit.

Yumie smiled as he stopped his little fdigetting and relaxing hearing his cute groans that he made.She moved her head more engulfing every inch of his dick into her mouth.She got it in deep till it almost reached the back of her throat and she simply pulled away only to do it again and again anad again, each time she increased her speed and sucked harder and harder.She pulled away and sat up, bringin gher hands behind her and undid the hooks of her silked pink bra.Her breasts bounced in enjoyment, relieved to be out of there.She tossed her bra to the side and leaned down once more, taking her hands, resting them on either side of her breasts and brought them around his dick.His dick was greatly consumed by her large pair where only the head poked out." since you got hard this means your not that old Lawrence."she teased.For Yumie, if a man can still get it up and can cum then they are still young, atleast that's what she said.

She began to move her breasts, pressing them around his dick, leaning down and licked at the head, teasing the slit of his cum hole.She would pull away, seeing a little bead of cum at the top. only to lick it off everytime it appeared."C-Cum Lawrence...cum for me....I wanna know..that you appreciate this."she said moving her breasts faster, licking his dick with more passion and determination.

He could not help himself. He was going to cum and hard as he lay there his hands holding onto the bedsheets. He was ashamed of himself for taking advantage of her drunken lust but in truth he was just a lonely man. When she commented about him not being old he just chuckled a bit before he saw that lovely pair of hers bounce and his cock twitched with excitement, and it twitched like it was the happiest thing ever to exist as her breasts pumped up and down his length, they seemed to be the only things that could completely engulf him. He watched her as she kept going more and more until he did finally cum for her, shooting his cum all over her face and tits as he moaned out "yumie..." he said as his cum stream was slowing and he was already getting a little softer as he watched her "Are... are you sure you want this?" he asked "that this is not just the alcohol?"

She felt it throb and soon she closed her eyes feeling the suddent burst of cum shoot on her face and breasts.She managed to open her mouth, getting some in and pulled away when he finished.She swallowed every bit and opened her eyes, smiling at him.She raised her hands and rubbed the cum off her face and into her mouth."you make it sound like you don't want it."she said and raised her breasts, licking them clean.Yumie was sober now, but she didn't say that to Lawrence.Yumie sat on the bed next to him and slipped her nicely soaked panties off, raising them for Lawrence to see."does this answer you question."she said and tossed them to the floor."just relax alright."she said and crawled over him once more, her breasts brushing against his stomach and rested a bit on his chest.She raised her self, her hand slipping down between the two of them and took of his dick, adjusting it then lowered, her pussy lips spreading as Lawrence's dick rubbed against it.She moved her hips, rubbing herself on just his cock head and then slowly, started to consume it little by little.

She moaned in pleasure feleing how good he felt.She didn't for him to be this big.Within moment, Lawrence's dick was gone, consumed by Yumies young and wet pussy.She looked at him and smiled, her eyes with a sex driven daze."did...you wish for me to ride you...or...did you want to pound into me instead."She asked giving him a choice.

He blushed when she was practically taking control of him, but when she began to slide down onto him he moaned out happily. He had not been in a pussy this tight nor this wet for a long time, and he was enjoying every last second of it. When she was all the way down and she asked her question. He moved up, grabbing her and holding her close as the two rolled. She was soon on her back staring up at him as he then said "I like to be on top" he then began to pump in and out of her, his cock reaching up to her womb, hell he might have been actually fucking it too because of how big he was inside of her. His cock thrusted deep within her with such power and force. He licked his lips a bit as he leaned down and he kissed her, consumed by his lust for her.

Yumie smirked, but then gasped when she was rolled over and was now on her back.She rarely was the bottom person, but tonight she wanted Lawrence to feel...useful.She said and opened her mouth moaning hard as he began to thrust in her.He was deeper in her then usual and it felt so good having such a big thing grinding and rubbing in and out of her.She raised her hips a bit causing him to go in deeper, her body jerking from each thrust he did into her."Oh fuck Lawre-"she muffled as he kissed her, her arms wrapping around his neck, holding him closer to her.She didn't want this to end, she would let him use her body for any means necesary.She finally pulled away from his kiss and smiled a weak little smirk."F-Fuck me ....deeper...harder...you can do me..any way you like."she said, her eyes dazed.

He gave a lust filled grin as he nodded a bit looking down over her sexy body as he began to pump in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could, his entire dick going inside of her with each thrust in as the older man groaned out in happiness that he was able to releave all of the pent up lust that he had been holding in because of her. His hands moved to grope her tits as he kept thrusting more and more into her and he leaned down, his lips finding their way around her nipple as he began to suckle on it like he was a newborn child. He moaned out against her tit as he was just happy to be fucking her.

"L-Laawrence...haaaaa..L-Lawrence...I'm..I'm gonna cum..I'm gonna cum."she moaned out holding hie head closer to her breasts, his teeth almost presed against her skin a bit.She bit her lip hard and closed her eyes, raising her hips even more off the bed and released herself.Juices powered from her, coating his cock real good as well as the bed sheets from under.Her body jolted and twitched as she kepted cumming and finally she stopped, her body falling to the bed once more, her breathes hard and heavy.SHe bit her lips though again aw Lawrence kepted thrusting into her."C-Cum...Cum cum cum....fill me up...fill my dirty pussy up."

He kept thrusting more and more into her until he groaned out and he came hard, listening to her want as he came hard into her, filling her pussy and her womb up to the brim before he smiled down at her and he then began to make out with her, their tongues connecting with eachother's inside of their mouths as he then pulled back and he smiled "that was truely amazing" he said as he looked down at her, his eyes showing nothing but love for her.

Yumie twitched at the sudden explosion of cum that bursted into her.She sighed and looked at him, his lips meeting with hers and soon there tongues were teasing and playing with each other.He tasted so good, so wonderful.When he pulled away she simply stared at him and smiled."I....love you...Lawrence."she said and hugged him tightly, closing her eyes and soon.....fell to sleep.Dam alcohol and sex tired her out and she simply knocked out, yeah it was messed up, but it wasn't her fault really.

~~~~~~next day.

Yumie stirred and opened her eyes, a sudden pounding in her head had woken her up a bit as well.She sat up, hand on the side of her head and looked around.She didn't remeber much, trying to figure out where she was.When she felt something warm beside her, she turned her head and blushed red seeing Lawrence.Then a draft almost and she looked down seeing she was naked."W-What....happened."She asked trying to recall.She remebered being at the party and almost forced to do crack until Lawrence saved her.She had alot of beer and such and from there, she didn't know what happened.

He had blushed when she had told him that she loved him but when she then passed out shortly after he blushed as he then just gave a small nod and he moved her slightly so that way he was out of her and laying beside him on the bed. He sighed as he would tell her tomorrow as he pulled the blankets up over them and he fell asleep happy that night.

The next morning when she woke up he was still asleep for a few moments longer. However the movement beside him helped wake him up and he reached up, rubbing his eyes as he looked at her and he blushed, realizing last night was definately not a dream he smiled and he said "morning..." he grinned at her as he began to sat up and then he noticed the more panicked look and he froze... "You... you don't remember last night? do you?" he asked as he looked at her.

She blushed red, seeing Lawrence waking up then sitting up on the bed.She covered herself abit, though not enough to cover her clevage."I...remember being at the party...then you helping me...from there...I dont know."she said, her head throbbing at the pain it was unleashing.Her hand clentched the side of her head, rubbing it, hoping thr aches would subsied."L-Lawrence...d-did...i just throw myself at you...."she asked with curiousity, though she didnt have the balls to looks him in the eyes when she asked that.

He blushed and he nodded as he said "yes... but I... I'm sorry clearly I had stepped a like... I know I could make up all kinds of excuses but... it is more my fault than yours... you were drunk last night and..." he shook his head "when you kept insisting I folded..." he gulped a bit as he looked at her "please forgive me... I..." he shook his head and he sighed a bit as he did not know what to say.

Yumie blushed lookin away from him, though her heart began to beat.Maybe she didn't mind doing it with him, since he didn't lust for her in the manner in which ever other ass did."its...ok."she said looking at him, then threw her arms around his neck, making him fall back on the bed with her ontop."I'm sorry for pushing..but then again..I guess...I did want to do it..with you.."she said and nuzzled his neck."they say when a person is drunk, they reveal their true self, so I'm glad I revelied my true self.It was a means of thank you...and I'll be repaying you back ten fold for all the things you've done for me."

Back
Top Bottom