Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

This and That //Updated 18/2 //

Status
Not open for further replies.

calamity.rose

Planetoid
Hey there I'm Kimi, I would like to start off by thanking you for looking at this thread but I'm not going to dally any longer.
So before I get onto what genres I like to do I want to tell you a little bit about how I work.
Firstly, I like my rp partners to be fairly active (a couple of times a week at least) which brings me to how I like to rp. I enjoy long term rps by thread, pm or email but also like rapid fire rps by aim/yahoo.
Now onto the fun part.

Main Kinks;
1. teasing
I love teasing, giving and receiving in my threads. So a lot of this would be good.
2. big cock
This speaks for itself, the sight of a big one is just a turn on for most women.
3. a lot of semen
This is just one of those things that I've always had as part of my threads. *shrugs*
4. romance
This one is a big thing for me cause I'm a romantic at heart.
5. public scenes
Hot, I love these because it adds a thrill to it.
6. anal sex
Again from doing s&m sites it's just one of those things that I've become comfortable with though it is low on my list.
7. masturbating on clothes
Like the above only a bit higher on my list.

I WILL NOT TAKE PART IN ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES WATERSPORTS OR ANYTHING THAT BELONGS IN THE BATHROOM!

Genres I enjoy;
S&M; while I like this genre I’m not into bondage and I don’t want anything too heavy going. Mistreatment here and there I’m fine with and depending on the character violence could be quite good. I can play dominant and submissive women and quite like adding supernatural aspects into it (i.e. not just humans).
Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts; There are a couple of canon ships that I like but for the most part I tend to like oc due to the fact that I’m terrible at canons.
Devil May Cry; If you can play Dante or Vergil I will love you.
Game of Thrones; For my part I will pretty much only play oc since I’m really not very good at oc...
Vampire Knights; IF someone will do this with me I shall love them forever!
This is just the tip of the iceberg, there are a lot more but it’s 1:30 in the morning and my brain is starting to die so...
I’d also be interested in doing an incest plot, fairy tale (dark versions), fantasy, medieval styled, roman styled, Dragon Age Origins.

In the mood for right now;
Right now I'm really in the mood for incest rps, don't know why and don't care. I'm looking to do the following;
Sister x Brother
Daughter x Father
Niece x Uncle

I would also like their to be some non-con, fucking in sleep, that sort of thing. I tried this in an rp I'm currently doing and found it really worked for me so there you go.

I will update this again soon, look forward to hearing from you.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom