Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two can play that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

vampire07

Pulsar
The space was dark and the stars shined brightly against the onxy background. Floating through the sky was an old military battle ship that was re-modeled. The captain was a woman named Lillian, human name for an elven person. With her long brown hair braided back from her face and her emerald eyes sparkled when they explored new areas. Slender with her pointed ears as her perky breasts were hidden under the black spandex jacket and her tanned pants hugged her round ass.

Second in command was a Drow who wasn't pleased to be under a younger elf and overall she didn't like taking orders. Taller with smaller breasts than Lillian, Aiko sat in a hair with her white hair fanned out over her shoulders. Glaring at Lillian trying to think of a way to get rid of her or make her step down. The new crew member may be the answer. About two weeks ago they stopped off at a unknown planet to add to their maps and found him struggling to survive. Their captain was going to have him killed since she didn't see a use for him but Aiko did. Aiko convienced Lillian to atleast drop the poor human off at the nearest habiant planet so he can call home.

That was two days ago only to find out his only family a fiance who had moved on while he was known to be alive and in service. Lillian felt for him so she gave him a choice to stay on board or make a new life on the planet. It seemed he picked them as the crew got to know him or include him in their daily tasks to get it done sooner. So far no one knew that Lillian and Aiko satisfied eachother's sexual needs. Lillian so far hasn't trusted Aiko since she rescued her from a pirate's services and she could feel the tension slowly building off the older woman. Often they got into fights in public and when Aiko wouldn't stop Lillian would often ask why didn't she escape when she had the chance.

Aiko succeeded in making Lillian look like a bitch to her crew so slowly some of them were turning to Aiko for orders.

He was down to his last MRE when they showed up, he had been saving his favorite one for his last meal, and he thought that day was going to be it for him. He had been surviving off some strange water, the most curious thing was that all his battle wounds had healed up, even the pain in his knee was utterly gone. He still had his scars but the wounds themselves were completely gone. He had no idea what to think of it, and so he let it slip his mind as the weeks of solitude dragged on.
When the ship arrived her ran as fast as he could to meet them. If he wasn't so desperate to get off that rock he wouldn't have gone with pirates. But his military had abandoned him and now it was survive or die with lost honor.
So he helped them loot the place, teaching the pirates all about the equipment in exchange for spending money as well as a few favors.
When they took him home he almost broke down, his fiance', his wife to be, had left him, for a rich guy no less. He stormed back to the ship and told them he would sign on for life, not knowing how long that would be.

He was a good five foot eight and three quarters or so, just at about average height for a human, not that tall, he was thankful he wasn't any taller, quite a few lasers has bounced off the top of his helmet, any taller and he may have died. He was well toned, well built. A military man he mostly trained and although his muscles were incredibly toned they were mostly functional.
He walked aboard the the pirate ship in what was most comfortable to him. His dark green digi cammo pants, a tan tank-top under shirt and his government issue boots. His pants were held up in a self cut strip of leather with a basic GI buckle.
He was quite the looker and had the eye of many of the women on the ship however his eye was caught on the two woman who ran the ship.

He saw right away they were constantly at edge with each other, and he knew it would tear this crew apart. It was pretty apparent he had at least three options to solve with the issue. Either he convinced Aiko to accept Lillian's command, or he could convince Lillian to step down and allow the older woman to run the crew. A third option he heavily considered was convincing the crew to accept him as their captain, and force the two women to both be second in command.
No matter what decision he made, it would take a great amount of time before anything came to fruition, and in the mean time, he had duties to attend to.
He was a pirate now, and that was something he had to live with after over ten years in the military. He was turning twenty eight soon, and he felt like an old man. Not physically, but mentally he was starting to feel his age as he saw younger people make the same exact mistakes that he made when he was their age.

Today he was heading to the scullery to get something to eat. He was starving after his heavy workout and could really go for a steak and a few apples if possible.

At the cock pit or control center Lillian was getting the information so far she's been ignoring Aiko's pitful attepmts to get her fighting right now. Lillian was tired as she hadn't slept well since this soldier signed on. Normally she didn't allow those who had nothing and weren't thinking to sign on so quickly. If it wasn't for Aiko he'd be on the planet working with a normal life.

Aiko had grown tired of her being ignored by her Captain as the second reason she got on her nerves was Lillian took it out on her through sex which was fine with her, both got off. Walking to the Scullery she noticed the new soldier there searching for food. With her dark skin seeming to absorb the light around her as she walked over to him. "How do you like your new home so far?" She asked as she grabbed some earth fruit. "One good thing about Lillian...She made a part of the ship a green house to grow different types of food." She said as she grabbed a cup of water then sat down by herself.

The soldier was getting the chefs to cook his steak just right when she walked over. He glanced to the woman and smiled, her beautiful skin catching his eyes and drawing them to her curves. "It's fine, it's a bit like my military career but with far more freedom." He said smiling, and was handed his steak. "I don't see why you two have to fight so much, you two make a good team when you're not arguing over petty things." He said and grabbed a few apples, following her to sit down at her table. He started cutting up his steak as he look to her. "So, what do you do for fun around here, if you don't mind me asking?" He said, and took a bite of the stake, savoring the taste.
"Mmm, that's good steak." He said smiling and carved into it more. "I got a bit of free time right now if you're not busy." He said, hinting at what all men wanted when they saw a beautiful woman. He figured she would probably turn him down, but there was no harm in hinting at it. "Otherwise I may just go for a walk and check out this greenhouse you mentioned."

Aiko didn't expect him to follow her but she did use her body to get men's attention where as Lillian was bit more modest, typical for a younger being. Looking at him as he mentioned of them fighting so much which made her smirk. "If you only knew." she said softly as she bit into the apple after hearing his comment on him being free. Yeah, she and every woman on this ship heard that pick up line before. "Maxx, you're still heart broken. I should fuck you right now even with others watching but I don't feel like fighting others off from fucking me up the ass or my mouth." She said as she finished one apple putting the core aside and tore an ornage open."I fight with Captain Lillian for a reason. She's young and takes things to serious. As an older elven race I wanted to remind her she's still a child...Well A child compared to me but a cougar to you." She laughed softly with her taking a slice of ornage.

"So I get her heart going, break that blah expression of hers and remind her she's a woman still not a cold commanding officer. So I have my reasons on picking a fight with her and if others get upset about it...I don't give a damn." She said bluntly but as she spoke out she guess a second reason would be making Lillian see she is a woman after all then the first was to make her realize she had urges like everyone else.

He was taken aback but her bluntless about fucking him, and even more shocked when she mentioned others jumping in on the action. "Well I, would have never expected that response.... Do you really think I'm heartbroken?" He sat there, pausing a moment to think, and he slowly chewed on a piece of steak. He shrugged it off after a moment though. Maybe he was, but he knew he had to move on and not be a girl about it. That was one reason why he signed up with them. He had to leave that life, lest anything remind him of her. He was happy with the pirate life, it may have not been the most honest work, but most of the people he served with were not horrible people.
"Well whatever your reasons, be careful not to tear the crew apart. I do not want to have to break up a fight between my own men." He sighed and ate more of his steak, chewing through the meat as he looked to her. "My old life is gone. Both of them. I'm never turning back so don't feel afraid to take up my offer. It isn't going anywhere."

"Uh huh. I don't touch men who are still ripe from heart break. Bad experience from that on my end. Fucked a heart broken man and he clung to me for weeks. I'm not a big clingy person I like to get the job done and leave." She said with her getting her trash together. "When a good amount of time has passed I'll take up that offer." She said with a smile then walked off throwing the trash away. Though Lillian walked in with both women smiling at eachother.

Lillian went off grabbing a large salad then sat at a table across from Maxx's. She didn't notice he and Aiko had been talking but the women agreed their private moments were their own.

Maxx turned to watch Aiko leave with a smile on his face. She was a smart one woman. He liked that. It was nice to see a woman not jump straight into bed with a man just because he showed interest in her. He never dated women like that and he was smart to stay away from them.
She made quite a sight walking away and it brought a large smile to his face. One day he would have sex with her. He was sure of that. Of course then, there was also the captain, Lillian. A beautiful women as well with wonderful breasts. She was far more reserved then Aiko, at least that's what he had observed. They were a wonderfully refreshing contrast to each other and that made them both all the more desirable to him.
He looked down at his plate, he was only half finished, he could probably have a short conversation with his captain as well.
Maxx stood up, grabbing his tray and walked over to her. "Captain, permission to share a table and conversation with you?" He said standing at attention with his tray in front of him, eyes forward. He tried to be proper, she was far less interested in having him on her ship then Aiko was and so he had to be careful until she warmed up to him.

Lillian sat there alone as it was common for her as everyone tend to avoid her. Looking up to see Maxx standing there with his plate in his hand she was surprised to see him standing there. "Maxx, you don't have to be proper around me." She poked at the salad as she hadn't been eatting as she should have. Sighing as she pushed the plate aside looking tired and worn out. "So how are you enjoying your life as a pirate?" She asked with a smirk her once tanned skin was pale from her extended days out in space. She was concerned for Maxx's well being and when they found him on that planet she thought he was to far gone to be saved. Now she was grateful Aiko convienced her other wise. "I will have to admit you've came a long way."

"If you say so captain." He said, and gave her a mock salute, smiling to her and sat down, digging back into his steak. He munched down a few bites letting her speak before he answered her, swallowing and smiled. "It's refreshing. The government has asked us to do dirty deeds before so I'm used to it. But as a pirate you don't hide what you do with claims of good intentions. It's, nice to know I don't have to lie about what I'm doing." He chewed down a few pieces more before he spoke again, licking the gravy off his teeth so she wouldn't see it when he spoke. "I'm glad you took me on board. After being abandoned by my government and my fiance, i needed a desperate change in my life. Thank you for giving me the chance to survive. If there's anyway I can repay you, anyway at all. Just tell me." He said, hinting at the obvious and much more then that. He ate some of his apple before digging into his steak once more. Even after two weeks real food was utterly amazing.

Being young she didn't pick up his hint though she looked at her untouched salad. "I'm about to head to the green house to see how the plants are doing. While you were off to make your calls we picked up some rare plants so it will be interesting to see if they are thriving." She said with a soft smile as she looked to him. "Though how come you decided to sign up when you could have stayed there to create a new life? This life isn't actually safe and we can't promise you won't come back on this ship alive or intact." She nodded to two crew members who had artifical limbs.

"I can still hear their cries of pain and cursing. My first fight and I made a mistake even after I apologized several times they don't hold it against me." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I was actually considering checking that out myself." He said smiling, and took a large bite out of his his apple. He listened to her question his motives and when he swallowed the apple piece he answered. "I've been in the military since I was seventeen. I've seen far more danger and blood then anyone should. Death no longer scares me, it hardly phases me. I'm a soldier Lillian. Battle is in my blood." He continued to eat while she talked, finishing off the apple as she mentioned the two crew members. "It was your first fight. Mistakes were bound to happen. You didn't think your first victory would be flawless did you?" He shook his head, and gave her a smile. "Besides, it's not like we're stuck in the 20th century where all they could give you was a plastic limb and some squeezers. Sometimes those prosthetics are better then the real thing. So relax, you've done fine. And now you have me on your ship, Maxx Geare, legend extrordinaire!" He said, and gave her a big smile.

She couldn't help but to laugh. "Ha ha!" Laughing softly as she flicked some water at him. To Lillian he had a charm about him that attrached her to him. At this point in time she couldn't tell what kind of charm he had just there was something about him that stood out. Smiling at Maxx as one of the oiled covered men walked up without a sulte sat down beside her.

"Yes, david?" She asked but he reached over grabbing her salad stabbing it with his fork. "Oh by all means!" She smirked but the small pointed earred man smirked. David was part elf and it appeared the two was more than crew members.

"I know you haven't been eatting lately so this won't go to waste." He smirked as his blonde hair had streks of black in it. "Came here to tell ya the repairs to the main control panel is complete and we're sending snake down the crawl spaces to check the wiring. I have to admit this ship was built to last." He said with him sticking his tongue out when he got up though Lillian slapped his ass making him jump.

"I don't think you've met him before. But thats David a computer genius and Snake is a nickname of a small girl who is his student." She said as she sipped her water looking at Maxx.

He grinned as she flicked water and him and laughed with her, a little unsure what she thought was so funny. Still though, he made her laugh, that's what mattered.
He watched David walk up, and couldn't help but feel a little jealous bu their interactions. He had yet to get that close with anyone on the ship, or ever in his life now that he thought about it. He was always distant from the other soldiers, even during times of peace. He watched David finally walk away, turning back to Lillian. "No, I don't think I have." He said softly, and looked back to her. "So, you two seem pretty close. I don't mean to pry but have you two ever?..." he said hinted at what would be pretty obvious. He looked away though, taking another bite of his steak, it was almost gone. "Well. It's a good ship, I served on newer ones then this but she will last you a very long time if you take care of her, I'm sure...." he said, and he forced the rest of the steak into his mouth, chewing slowly as he avoided eye contact, something clearly on his mind.

Lillian looked over at him as he asked about her and David. Catching the hint she blushed knowing what he was asking about. "We were our firsts. The relationship lasted for awhile but we went our different ways some time later on." she said as she looked down at the table. "I don't like to talk about my sexual conquests like some of you men do. I guess it comes with being young in my race I guess." She said as she rubbed the back of her neck. "If you want women who'd sleep with another I can point a few out to you but I over heard men commenting their pussys are loose so they are now taking on two men at once to feel anything in their pussy." Smirking slightly as Lillian took pride in how tight she was. Even with her current toys with Aiko there was always resistance.

"If you're done I can show you where the green house is. When I want to disappear I tend to go there or find a quiet spot to look out at the stars to allow my mind to wander." She said with her getting to her feet with her hips swaying slightly to her steps as she headed out of the mess hall.

He was really surprised by the way both women talked about sex, so blunt with their words and vibrant, it unnerved him a little. He was just glad the women who ran this ship were no pushovers. You needed strength to command pirates and these woman had it it seemed. "I have no interest sharing a night with a woman with another man. However I must admit it has been quite a while..."
He was on that rock for a year before they abandoned it. He was the last one of a small team to get off of the rock but a meteor storm hit and they had to break dock without him. His government 'apologized' and said it wasn't worth the fuel to go back for one man. It was two months on top of that since he had seen another living person. He had expected a warm welcome from his finance and instead he found her in the arms of another man.
It had probably been nearly two years since he had sex, and none of the women on this ship seemed too interested in taking him up on the offer.
However he simply smiled, and took her up on her offer, happy to at least share her company. "Yes, I would like that." He said swallowing the rest of his stake and grabbed the last apple, chewing into it as he went to put the tray away.
He followed after her, tossing the finished apple in the last trashcan before leaving, trying not to let his mind get distracted by her hips.

Walking through the sliding doors as she heard of his offers on the other women but on this ship there was felonys, con artists and boot leggers. So having even an ex millitary man on board was un-nerving to them so their guard was up constantly when he was near them. In fact they placed cameras in the halls to keep tabs on him to see if he'd betray them. The walk to the green house was a long walk and she could feel his sexual tension flowing off of him. The thought of kicking Aiko out of her bed and replacing her with Maxx had crossed her mind but to much trouble.

Finally reaching a set of scrapped up doors that slid open having a burst of humid air hitting them. "Come on." She said with a smile to him as she lead him inside the green house. There was rare trees off to one side that one of her men stole from a lab. Walking over to a cooler corner as there was a cherry tree and it was producing. "I've heard stories of cherries on earth but since they are non-existant. I had one of my men steal seeds so we can replant them then perhaps replant them on planets that make wonderful homes for them."

He followed her, trying his best not to eye her every curve, keeping his head forward as the military taught him he followed her down the corridors. It was true a lot of the pirates didn't trust him, and he could see it as he walked by. He knew not all of them were fearful of him but it was still annoying dealing with the ones who were. Why couldn't they just accept his past was done with and accept him. He didn't know, and as long as it didn't interfere with work he didn't care.

Once they got to the green room he let the humid air hit him, and it made him smile. All those plants. He walked in with her, thankful for the distraction from her curves, and walked around, examining all the trees. It was a nice room to visit, and he found many trees he had not seen on other, among other planets. "This is all so wonderful."

Lillian slipped among the trees and plants examining them.

"I was wondering who was the bigger slut." Aiko said from the shadows as she closed her book.

Lillian turned seeing Aiko on the far side on a large rock. "Look whose talking. You were someone's bitch before I got my hands on you." Lillian glared as she moved closer but Aiko jumped down glaring down at her captain.

"I didn't need your help, Runt." She smirked as she began to walk away.

Lillian hated to be called runt but once Aiko was gone she followed suit and shortly both women were in Lillian's room. Lillian shoved Aiko down int her bed kissing her. "I hate it when you pick these fights." She said as she helped Aiko out of her clothes while Aiko ripped Lillian's clothes off.

"Gives you an excuse to disappear for awhile." Moaning softly as she felt Lillian grinding her hand into her wet pussy. "Fuck me, Captain..." She muttered as Lillian moved pulling the strap on where her own pussy was open. Pushing Aiko back down on the bed in a doggy style she slapped her ass so hard it made Aiko cry out in pain.

"Whose my bitch now." Smirking as Lillian thrusted the plastic dick into Aiko's wet pussy making her gasp. Lillian slipped her hands onto her hips and wiht the thrusts she pulled Aiko back on the toy.

Maxx had no idea what to make of this, the fight bursting out of nowhere, he stood shocked by the words spat out in such visible anger, he easily fell for their ruse. He went to speak but Lillian was already out the door as well.
He sighed, looking around the room for a bit, wondering what he should do. He figured he should give her her space and just enjoy the green room.
However he could not just let Lillian accept that, and so he stormed out of the room, determined to tell the captain to stand up for herself.
He barely bothered to knock before storming right through the door. "Captain Lillian I do not thi...." He stopped dead in his tracks as he looked up to see Lillian, bare naked thrusting with a strapon into Aiko's tight pussy, the two elven women a moaning pile of flesh and sweat, he had never seen anything more wonderful. Instead of being the decent fellow and looking away, he could only stand thre and watch as his pants grew tight. "I... forgot what I was going to say."

When Maxx stormed into the room Lillian looked over blushing and she was going to pull free from Aiko but Aiko grabbed her wrists and raised her hips.

"Come on Lillian when was the last time you allowed someone to take control..." Aiko whispered and felt Lillian easing up in which she released Lillian's wrists moaning as Lillian went back to pounding away at her pussy in which she cried out with her orgasm being intense that she squirted over Lillian's thighs. "Maxx, we know you want to....Take Lillian's control away for one night..." Aiko looked at him with soft calm eyes as Lillian slammed into her through the orgasm to keep her submissive for the time being.

"Well..." He said, pausing for a moment. "No need to ask me twice!" He said and slid his hand over the door lock, shitting it and locking it so they would not be disturbed, tossing his a-shir away and stripped out of his jeans. His boxers dropped as he moved to Lillian and clasped his hands on her hips as she slammed into Aiko. There was just the right height on her bed for him to stand on the ground while he slammed into his captain's pussy, rocking into the motion she fucked Aiko. "It's been so long..." He said, his cock as hard as a rock as he slammed into Lillian, his cock throbbing with pleasure as he found out just how tight she really was.

Lillian dug her nails into Aiko's hips when he slammed deep into her. Panting out as he filled her more than David did in the past. "Fuck!" Lillian looked over her shoulder at Maxx as she never thought this would happen. Shifting her hips thinking this was a bad idea but Aiko flipped under her having Lillian laying on top of her.

Aiko whispered into her ear softly while she ran her feet along Maxx's thighs encouraging him to fuck a woman who controled his life from the moment he signed on. Their breasts pressed and rubbed together though Aiko trembled under the pair as the toy was deep inside her soaking wet pussy.

He slammed harder into Lillian, seeing her reconsider he gripped her tight as Aiko went to her back. "Hold her in place, she's about to see what it's like to sleep with a real man." He said, slamming his cock even deeper into her, he went full shaft into her pussy, his cock slamming in and out of her. She was far tighter then he had ever had, the feeling was incredible. "Unh, wow, you, elves are quite, something aren't you..." He groaned, feeling like he was going to burst but kept on steadily with Lillian's tight pussy.

Aiko looked to Maxx as it seemed they were trying to break the same person. "Careful she's still fond of David." She warned him as Lillian's hips bucked making Aiko groan under the two.

Lillian held on to Aiko not hearing what Maxx said. Though Aiko's fingers went down and slipped her pinkie into Lillian's rump jump starting the sensation. Lillian moaned into Aiko's neck now presenting her hips to Maxx allowing him to fully fuck her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom