Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's all about the Blood (tag Bloodkiss)

He gripped her ass as he rolled so that she was moved under him. He grabbed her hips and started thrusting himself deep into her watching her breast bounce and her face as he shoved himself deep inside of her. He moved his hand his thumb rubbing over her clit as he moved in and our of her.​

She cried out in surprise and pleasure at the change in position and pace. Back arching high, her hips bucked roughly against his as she grew more desperate for release with each thrust. She wrapped her legs around his hips tightly, locking her feet together and rocking harder against him.

He bent down capturing her lips and kissing her hard as he thrust himself as deep as he could into her slowly teasingly pulling his length out allowing her to feel every tantalizing inch before ramming in back into her. He felt his own release swelling inside of him building up demanding to be set free soon.​

Tossing her head back as a wave of ecstacy washed over her, she felt her body begin to tighten as she neared the peak. Her sweat-dampened hair clung to her face and shoulders, trailing over her breasts. Strung tight as a bowstring, she cried out as her climax claimed her, closing around him and beckoning him to join her.

He felt his own orgasm building to the brink as he thrust into her forcefully shoving himself deep inside of her. When he felt her tighten and spasm with release he drove his cock as deep into her as he could feeling a tightening in his balls as he filled her with his seed spurt after spurt shooting deep into her.​

Hips bucking roughly one last time, she took a shuddering breath. Her eyes fluttered closed and she took a moment to compose herself, her breasts rising and falling rapidly as she regained her breath. Her pulse beat rapidly, but returned to normal after a moment.

He grabbed her rolling onto his back pulling her on top of him as he just lay their with his arms around her as his pulse to began to slow after awhile.​

With a contented sigh, she slowly pulled herself off of him, rolling onto her back beside him. "That was probably the stupidest thing I've ever done..." After a moment she laughed. "But I don't know that I'll regret it." She turned her face to him, brushing her hair away from her sweat-dampened cheeks. "Will you?"

"yep probably the stupidest thing' he turned to look at her shaking his head' amazing sex with a gorgeous woman oh yeah so much to regret". He laughed looking at her as he rolled slightly and leaned over kissing her gently "might even have to be dumb enough to make the mistake again" he said smiling.​

She laughed, yawning and stretching in a languid, catlike way. "Mmm...I don't think I've been this tired in a long time. Usually I stay up late reading and nap a few hours before getting up and doing it all over."

He smiled at her "well I'm sorry I made you tired" he glanced at the window seeing a hint of light behind the heavy curtains he frowned. "well looks like I'm stuck with you so gonna kick me out of your bed or do I get to stay here?"​

"It may be the second stupidest thing I'll ever do, but I'll let you stay." She chuckled and tugged the silk sheets and down comforter over her naked body, now chilly in the aftermath of their romp. "I would like it if you'd stay..." She muttered, embarrassed by her own honesty.

He smiled at her slipping under the covers with her he pulled her body tight to his and kissed her passionately "I think it would be the biggest mistake I ever would make if I didn't stay" he spoke softly in a whisper in her ear before leaning back and just looking at her.​

For the first time in several centuries, Ariya blushed. Surely he would change his mind as the day wore on. "Thank you for the compliment, but I don't know if you'll feel that way later." She somehow always drove men away, though she couldn't honestly blame them for leaving. She was a cold, empty shell of a woman, and no man truly wanted more than her body. And even that seemed to get old after a while.

"I might and I might not it all depends if your still a quick witted temptress later" he said smiling at her and pulling her back against him his arms wrapped around her his hands resting on her stomach. His cock was still hard from their fun and pressed itself against her ass as he just enjoyed the feeling of having a woman in his arms.​

"My tongue is always quick as a viper, and just as venomous." She chuckled, laying her arms over his and allowing the stress of life to leave her body, even if it would only be for a while. With a sigh, her full-moon-silver eyes fluttered closed.

"if thats a promise I may just accidentally find myself stuck here during the day more often" he said laughing gently as his breath ran itself over her ear and neck.​

Supressing a shudder, Ariya fought back the hint of a smile that threatened to creep up on her. It would probably be best if she didn't get too excited about this situation. It would undoubtedly end soon, and probably rather violently, as most of her previous relationships.

Back
Top Bottom