Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's all about the Blood (tag Bloodkiss)

"oh really now? I'm quite sure I don't know what your talking about" he said curious as to what she was talking about. He didn't make a move to cover himself instead choosing to stand with his feet partially apart facing her. It was a tactic, making her uncomfortable gave him a bit of power. "so why may I ask did you barge into my room unannounced?" he asked keeping a friendly smile on is face.​

She met his gaze, her own steely and unforgiving. "Someone, presumably one of yours, has broken into the houses of several of my younger girls, stolen some very personal items, and set the houses ablaze. Then, to top that off, one of my girls was raped. I will find the persons responsible, or you will answer for them." Her jaw was set in a hard line, her teeth clenched as she resisted the urge to rip out his throat on the spot. She wanted blood. She would have blood.

"how dare you' he said angry at her accusation' who are you to think that I would condone that kind of behavior". He glared at her "how can you be sure it wasn't one of the others around here or god forbid one of your own" he said taking a step toward her his body slightly tensed. He hated the kind of people who did the kinds of things she was saying his people did "now I'm gonna have to ask you to get the hell out of my room".​

She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, glaring furiously. "I keep a tight leash on my people, and none of them are stupid enough to commit such an atrocity. And I doubt it was any of my other neighbors. We've never had a problem like this before. For thousands of years, we've lived side-by-side with hardly an argument. Then you show up, and this happens. Don't tell me it's a coincidence." When he asked her to leave, she scoffed. "Oh, don't worry. I'll gladly leave. Just looking at you makes me sick." Turning on her heel, she stomped out of the room, pausing only once to glance over her shoulder. "But I'll be back for my blood. I told you, I have strict laws, and I always uphold them. An eye for an eye." With that, she breezed out of his coven house, stalking back to her own to make sure all of her fledglings were in bed before the sun rose.

He stood furious as he listened to her and watched her walk away, surely none of his people had done anything so stupid. How could they have forgotten what had happened to the last person convicted of rape under his rule, he had them publicly castrated just to make sure that nobody would do the same. Coming to his senses he pulled on a simple pair of black jeans and stepped out onto his balcony inhaling the air. By the scents he could tell that she would already be back in her lands so he quickly stepped into the air dropping to the street below and running in a sprint towards her house.

He burst through the door following her scent until he found her. He completely dismissed that sunrise would be soon and he would undoubtedly be stuck her as he faced her. "this will be settled now you attack my honor and then walk away. I will not allow it I am not the sort that would allow such outrageous behavior and if you believe I am then you are a damn fool" he said staring at her pure rage in his eyes. He hated anyone who would commit rape since he had seen the effects it had on his own sister.​

She stood at her window, staring out at the pre-dawn light creeping over the horizon. She was wearing a thin black-silk nightgown that came to her knees, with a black and red pin-striped robe draped around her shoulders and left open. Her sunset-colored hair was left down, cascading over her shoulders and down the middle of her back, a few strands brushing over the tops of her breasts. "I believe you are the one that asked me to leave." Her voice was quiet and soft, stress tugging at the corners of her eyes. She crossed her arms, tapping her bare foot on the marble floor impatiently. "This should be settled now. Someone raped a girl in my coven, and I don't have any clue who. The poor thing is traumatized, and didn't see his face anyway. I only know that you just became our neighbor, and then this happened. I don't believe in coincidenses."

"it may be but I am unable to not be the one with the last word' he said smirking as he glared at her. He shook his head at her words "so then since you have your ind made up that it was one of mine then why don't you just take it out on me instead, if you can" he said holding his arms open in invitation to her. "come try and take me if revenge on someone is what you wish" he said sighing waiting to see what she would do.​

She was in front of him in a breath, silently coming to stand nose-to-nose with him. "As much as I would love to bite into that neck of yours..." Her lips grazed against his ear as she whispered, her fangs just above his pulse. "I know that you did not do it, and unless you know who did it and endeavor to trade your blood for theirs, only his blood will satisfy me." She ran her fingertips slowly over the other side of his neck, tracing his jawline and circling the spot just beneath his ear where his blood pulsed gently.

He stood stubbornly looking at her "taste my blood and see if you'd trade some of it for leaving the hunting down of the offender to me' he said feeling his body react to her body proximity to his own' or we could duke it out for the honor. Those are the options I see left to us either you leave me to my own affairs and to deal with my own people or we fight for the right of whose justice is served". He stood staring at her his face set in stone as he waited for her answer.​

Her fangs grazed his skin, unbelievably slowly, but she did not draw blood. "I cannot let you take control. I fear it is my nature. But I think we might be able to come to an agreement." Drawing away from him, she went to the fireplace across the room and sat down in a large, over-stuffed armchair facing away from him. "I will agree to cooperate with you, if you will do the same. If we work together to find the person responsible, there will be no doubt or mistrust. Is this agreeable to you?"

He shivered as he felt her fangs his body reacting to the feeling as pleasure passed through him. He listened to her watching her walk away before walking towards her "I'm not sure how do I know you won't be trying to use me?" he said as he stood in front of her looking down. He lifted a hand to her face softly running the back of his fingers across her cheek before taking her chin into his hand leaning down and looking her in the eyes. "how do I know I can trust you enough to agree to your terms?" he asked his face inches from hers, he resisted the urge to lean in just a little more and close the gap between their lips.​

Ariya fought the need to slap away his hands, allowing him to touch her 'just this once' she promised herself. "How do I know that I can trust you? Trust is not something that I normally extend to people. It is not a solid, tangible thing. But I suppose that is why we call it trust. I will have to hope that you do not betray me, and you shall have to do the same." The distance between their lips was so infintesimal that she could feel his heated breath clashing with her own.

He smirked at her stepping away from her he shook his head "I don't know about any of this I'm thinking it might be easier to just fight it out" he said turning back to face her. "so do you have any clue at all as to who this culprit might be?' he said deciding to take a chance' If we are to do this then we should work together as best we can. It would probably help if we knew a bit about each other".​

Ariya chuckled, standing and pacing slowly before the fire. "I have no clue who might have done this." She stalked like a predatory feline, her hips swaying to and fro. "Alright. I agree. Perhaps if we knew each other better, we would be better able to trust each other. What do you want to know?"

He smiled watching her walk and smirked at her words "well I find the best way to know someone is to fight them" he said before lunging at her. He wondered how she would react to his attack as he moved slower then he normally would though still quickly enough to check her reaction time.​

She leapt back, putting her fists up and taking a defensive stance and laughing it real amusement for the first time in a long while. "I see. I personally prefer wits to physical combat, but I find that I am strong in both." Flicking her hair over her shoulder, she smirked and glanced down at her short nightgown, hiked up from the sudden movement. "These really aren't sparring clothes."

"well I know a bit about your wits but your physical capabilities I know nothing of' he said smiling at her' I'd like to know what I'm working with completely". He laughed at her words "I don't know I kinda like it" he said smirking and moving towards her with a slow predatorial lope his stance ready for a fight. He moved quickly kicking up towards her head his foot snapping out from the speed and power of he kick.​

Ariya ducked beneath the kick and punched hard at the side of his other knee, aiming to knock him off balance. She couldn't help but smirk at his comment. Of course he liked the state she was in. She had on a thin nightdress, and no bra beneath. It actually made moving quickly much easier, if you weren't modest. The small silken gown didn't cover much to begin with, and when moving it tended to slide up.

He felt his knee give out from her punch and he spun on it keeping his leg going by momentum to swing at her legs. He found himself easily distracted by her clothing and it bothered him sense usually he was hard to distract. His own pants were sliding down his body as he shifted revealing that he was wearing nothing underneath.​

Ariya leapt back as he swung out at her legs, and his foot caught one of her ankles. She stumbled back a step, standing up straight and tossing off her robe. The robe floated to the bed, and before it hit thw matress she was charging back at him, ready to strike.

He stood seeing her charge him he planted his feet and spread his arms a bit waiting for the impact that he was sure would come. He pushed forward into her catching her part way ducking low and putting an elbow into her stomach trying to push her back into the wall.

She saw him put up his arms and continued to charge, crashing into him with crushing force and speed. She forced her weight so that when he shoved his arm into her stomach, she flipped over him and landed behind him. Her nightgown ripped when they made contact, splitting along the slit and tearing all the way up to her bellybutton. Her black lace thong showed from beneath. Waiting for him to turn arpund, she cleared her throat.

He spun in an instant his eyes fixed on her he noticed that her nightgown had split, he noticed a bit of black peaking out and found himself wondering what kind of underwear she was wearing. He looked at her noticing the wall was only a little ways behind his back. He pulled his pants up a bit feeling them slide down a little bit again he gave up deciding if they fell to low he'd just take them off.​

Ariya shoved his shoulders, pushing him back against the wall and placing her hands on either side of his arms. "Are you satisfied now?" She bared her fangs slightly, her thick crimson lips perking up in a smirk.

He laughed at her words thinking about the raging hardon that was pretty much holding up his pants. "about as far from satisfied as it gets" he said laughing and looking down a bit at the large bulge he then glanced at the window seeing sunlight he sighed. He then looked down at her and smiled a half smile "only one more thing to see you react to" he said laughing a little before leaning down and pressing his lips to hers.​

Back
Top Bottom