Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's all about the Blood (tag Bloodkiss)

Ariya sat up in bed, running a hand through her mussed hair. The black velvet curtains around her bed were drawn open, and she turned tired eyes toward her maid. The girl averted her eyes, going to the amoire and selecting a dress for Ariya. Swinging her legs over the edge of the bed, she stood and tugged off the short silk nightgown she wore. The maid hung the dress over the back of a dressing chair and moved on about her business. Ariya moved to the bathroom, turning on the shower.

She was going to get dressed, and then she would visit their new neighbor.

Erosin stood walking to his bathroom and stepping into the hot shower he started enjoying the feeling of the heat. He sighed as he stood just enjoying the moment, he was thinking about how he could move in on his newest known neighbor without causing a war. His coven was just becoming to large for the small area it had started with and the small amount he had helped it gain just wasn't enough. He stepped out of the shower drying himself off before getting dressed pulling on a pair of black jeans and a white button up shirt. He moved to his favorite chair in his room and sat down grabbing a book and opening it to where he had left off continuing it.​

Ariya zipped up the back of her dress, twirling once in the mirror to observe her outfit. She usually went with a much more classic look, something reminiscent of the Victorian era or earlier. But today she had gone relatively modern in her choice, a sleek black, strapless dress. The skirt was still floor length, fanning out in a small bell at the end, but the dress was form-fitting from the top to mid-thigh. With a sigh, she resigned. She hated dresses like this, but she couldn't expect anyone to take her seriously when she was stuck in the middle ages. She was making an appearance tonight, and she really didn't want her new neighbor, or nemesis, whatever he was, thinking that she was an old ninny. After pinning her hair up loosely with a long silver pin, she tugged on a pair of silver stilettos.

Heels clicking on the cobblestones, she stepped out of the town car and made her way up the drive to the door of the coven house. She would meet with her neighbor, and they would settle this dispute before it started. Knocking lightly on the door, she straightened the small gray jacket she wore over her dress.

A human female answered the door wearing a light blue dress and white blouse "you must be here for the master, he told us to expect a visitor sometime soon' she stepped out of the door' follow me I'll take you to his room". The young women led Ariya through the house stopping in front of Erosin's door gesturing at it and nodding to Ariya before disappearing back into the large house.

Sin looked up from his book his ears hearing someone walking down his hallway he inhaled smelling the scent of the woman from the night before he smirked. It hadn't taken her long to find his house he was just glad he'd told his underlings to leave her alone and not to bother her at all. He marked his page and set the book down watching the door and waiting for her to enter wondering if she would knock or if she just walk in.

Ariya considered being polite and knocking, but she knew that he was already aware of her presence, so she opened the door and strode inside, her quicksilver eyes meeting his instantly. "Bonsoir. Comment etes-vous ce soir?" There was nothing kind or friendly about the perfectly spoken question. Her French was executed with the accent of a natural-born speaker, but the silky voice was laced with frost.

He smirked as he watched her walk in and heard her speak "I'm fine though I guess I should be happier having a gorgeous women walk into my room but I have the feeling your presence won't be that pleasing" he said casually not trying to be rude just speaking his mind and not filtering his thoughts. He felt that if people weren't able to take the truth they shouldn't ask any questions in life and should just live sheltered in their own minds. "so what can I do for you?" he asked as he gestured with a hand offering her the only other chair in the room which sat near his own.​

Moving to the chair, she chuckled. "Flattery will get you nowhere, sir. And my visit does not have to be unpleasant. You suggested that I come. Why was that?" She cocked a thin eyebrow at him, her eyes deep and assessing, while cold and calculating. She couldn't help but notice that he was dressed far more casually than she. Not that she wasn't almost always overdressed. It suited her fine. She didn't like showing off with tight jeans and t-shirts. It seemed...juvenile. She was far too old to be wearing such revealing things. Mid-thought, she realized that her breasts were squeezed tightly into this dress, and it fell well below the tops of the milky orbs. Inwardly groaning and laughing at the same time, she thought that perhaps she'd be better off in jeans.

"its only flattery if you mean it to be I'm just saying what I see" he said shrugging before laughing a little at her comment. "well I invited you to come here because I felt fair was fair I had been to your home it was uneven if you never came to mine' he started as his eyes scanned her body thinking she must live partially just to dress up. He could care less about fashion and preferred comfort and practicality "also I enjoy conversing with someone who doesn't cower from me be it fear of strength or intellect" he said as he smiled lightly at her, his smile dazzled most but he figured it wouldn't have the same affect on a woman such as her.​

Chuckling, she leaned forward in her chair, her eyes piercing his. "I never cower. I am a woman who does not understand the meaning of fear." Deciding that her position afforded him much too gracious a view of her breasts, she slowly sat back, crossing her legs. "And I thank you for the compliment, if that is what you would consider it." She couldn't help but grin at the statement.

"I can respect that to many of these younger ones are afraid of their own shadows, a little fear allows you to be prepared for the worst but jumping at everything makes you weak" he said remembering when he had found a newborn cowering in a corner because everything was so much louder after the change and he couldn't handle it. As she moved positions he smirked at her "take it as you will I just admire beauty where I find it be it an exquisite form or a knowledgeable mind" he spoke softly as his eyes never left hers. "is there anything you'd like while your here a drink perhaps?" he asked doing the polite host thing and offering her some hospitality.​

She smiled toothily at him, cocking her head to the side. "So, what am I? A knowledgeable mind, or exquisite form?" Brushing back a curl that had escaped and tickled her ear, she answered his next question. "A drink would be nice."

He stood from his chair sweeping his athletic form across the floor to the opposite wall "well so far you've kept my mind entertained so you seem to be a versed mind and as for the form there is only so much one can tell of something hidden from the world" he said as he opened a small almost hidden door to a fridge 'what would you like to drink?"​

She chuckled. "Anything is fine." After a short pause, she stood and removed her jacket. "I'm not sure how old you are, but trust me, this is a vast improvement from corsets and crinolines." With a cocky smirk, she feigned a curtsy. "When I was a youngling, this would have been pure, wanton seduction."

"age has nothing to do with it, I have always admired the beauty that is held in every women on the planet. Clothes a like placing a cloth over the Mona Lisa, you know whats there but you can't appreciate it for yourself" he said grabbing a bottle of chilled red wine before shutting the door and grabbing two glasses. He then returned to the chairs pouring the wine in the glasses sitting and lifting his glass to her "to our newfound agreement" he said with a smile. This women was impressing him he usually had most people confused by now and wishing they were anywhere else.​

She laughed, taking her glass and toasting him in return. "In all honesty, I met the real Mona Lisa, and she wasn't an attractive woman. He exaggerated greatly when he painted her. But then, that is the artist's job, is it not? Create beauty to please the eyes of others." She took a sip of her wine before continuing. "And I hate to burst your bubble, but this dress is not coming off any time soon. At least not in front of you." Her fangs peered over the perfect curve of her lip as she smirked.

Hearing her comment about the Mona Lisa he laughed a little but when she made the comment about her dress he threw his head back laughing hard. "Well if that's the way you heard that more power to you but that wasn't me asking you to strip' he said still chuckling lightly' I'm enjoying this little chat to much to want to be distracted from it". He sipped at his wine as he watched her "so I must ask why were you not like the others? As soon as I took this position every other coven almost immediately sought me out to try and overpower a new leader. Why didn't you?" he asked as he sat sipping his wine.​

Ng, she swirled the wine around in her glass. "I am happy with the land I have, as are my people. And I see no reason to fight over a few more acres like a dog over scraps." She pressed the glass to her lips, taking a deep drink before continuing. "Might I inquire: How did you come into power?"

He nodded listening to her as she spoke when she asked him about how he had come into his power. "well the leader before me trained me to take over for him when his time came, there was some sort of reason why he wanted to retire in a way I guess. So I was told that when I could best him in a fight I would be the new leader of the coven' he paused to take a sip of his wine' the time came that he and I fought and it ended with me winning. That's pretty much the entire story I was the only one who could beat him so I ended up with power".​

Ariya chuckled at his response. "How very Victorian." She finished her wine, twirling the empty glass between deft fingers. Her quicksilver eyes trailed over him once more, like molten silver and ice. She knew that he was up to something, but she had yet to figure it out. "This visit has been nothing short of entertaining." Her voice dripped with false friendliness. "But I'm afraid I've some business to attend to. You know where to find me, if you need me." She stood, hanging her jacket over her arm and holding the wineglass out to him. "I believe this is yours."

He smiled brightly at her "yes entertaining is a good word for it" he said chuckling gently. He took the wineglass from her nodding his head slightly " that I do, I may just call on you for another one of these enchanting talks sometime' he stood looking into her eyes' thank you for coming by". He was able to smile with sincerity as he spoke her visit actually being fun for him.​

Ariya bowed slightly, a hint of a smile gracing her stoic face. She smirked quite often, and grinned when she was feeling cocky, but she almost never smiled sincerely. "Perhaps I will see you tomorrow. But, for now, I have business elswhere. Au revoir." Turning on her heel, she sauntered from the room and back to her town-car. The driver opened the door for her, and when she was seated they left.

Erosin smiled at her watching her walk away knowing in his gut that this would not be their last encounter nor would it be the most entertaining. He picked up the book he had been reading when she had arrived and continued from where he left off his mind still on the strange women who was his rival for the land.
(sorry it took so long I kinda forgot about it XP)​

(It's ok. Do you remember where we were headed?)

Ariya was on her way into the grand foyer, headed for her room, when one of the younger girls in the coven stopped her. She looked panic-stricken, horror etched on her soft features. "What is it, Elise?" Elise grasped Ariya's hands, her own shaking visibly, and tears began to pour down her cheeks. Ariya fought the urge to growl at the girl for her forwardness. No one touched her. Ever. But she knew that the girl was aware of this. And obviously she was distressed enough that she felt it acceptable to grab Ariya in such a way. "Elise, spit it out." She hissed.

Elise began to relate the tale of the horrid night she'd played witness to, and Ariya felt her anger mounting with each word that was spoken. By the end of the conversation, she was furious beyond belief. Her blood flaming, and rushing rapidly through her veins, she made her way quickly back to her neighbor's coven house.

Without waiting to be let in, she threw open the front door and stalked into the large house, her silver eyes full of fire and ice. Her footsteps resounded loudly throughout the coven house, her heels clicking rapidly on the floor as she rushed to his room. Bursting into the room without a care for his current state, she seethed. "What the hell is wrong with you? Are you an animal? Or are you really that stupid?"

Sin had set his book down and was planning to take a quick shower before he went to sleep for the day when his ears perked up to a familiar noise. He stood with his pants around his ankles staring at her as she burst into his room. He stood there naked as the day he was born looking at her with a raised eyebrow his impressive manhood hanging in full view. "I'm sorry did I miss something? What are you talking about?" he asked curious as to why she had burst into his room so close to morning.​

She chose to ignore the fact that his pants were currently covering only his feet, and glared stonily. "Don't play stupid with me. I know what game you're playing, and trust me. You won't win. I assure you, I can be far more ruthless." Clearing her throat, she chose to stare at a spot high on the ceiling to avoid having to look at him.

Back
Top Bottom