Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carmen

Planetoid
My favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and superheroine. I will do modern, somewhat realistic scenes as well. But, if it's too bland and generic, well I live real life every day. I don't need to come here for that.

My current craving:

I'm really craving something where I would play either an fantasy heroine, magical character, or OC superheroine. I enjoy wild, fantastical, adventures, but I'm also very open to modern settings, so long as magic and fantasy type themes are involved. Smut is a must, but I also want there to be story to it. I don't want to go straight into a sex scene after only a couple sentences at the beginning.

Things I enjoy/would like to see in the RP: Breast play, partners with large penis size (For most characters not to the point of being gigantic. Save the largest penis sizes for the main baddie, or some creature that you really want to give it to my heroine), I'm mostly into playing against male characters, but very much into the idea of playing against female characters as well. If you're capable of playing both, bonus points, but certainly not a must. For male characters I usually enjoy them to be dark in a way. Anything from just mischievous to downright evil is okay with me, so long as the things they do don't get into my limits. For female RP partners/characters I very much like them to be busty or rather small chested with a jealousy for busty women. I'm also open to playing against a futa character. I'm usually not into playing against submissive characters of any kind, but I might make an exception. Excessive cum is another thing I enjoy. I very much like the idea of a character/creature that can cum so much into me that it would inflate my belly and make me look pregnant for a time. Or maybe a character that if I were coerced, forced, or even voluntarily performed oral sex on them, when they came, the cum I would swallow would somehow magically go into my tits causing them to expand for a time. I love the threat or danger of impregnation, and might be open to actual impregnation. I also like the idea of a plant or creature filling my womb with eggs, or orbs. I love everything from regular human characters to fantasy creatures, but there are a few types of characters I'm not into and I'll name them in my offs. I do enjoy including some bdsm themes at times, but I'm not in the culture, and not into heavy bdsm. (I will add more to this section as I think of things.)

Turn offs/Limits: God moders (From reading above you should guess that your character is going to end up winning the fight/battle. But, it's very annoying when someone's DBZ inspired character is just too cool or awesome for mine to even be able to land a single blow. That's just annoying.) Anthros/Furries (Sorry, I know a lot of people here are into that, but I'm not. No horsemen and such. Nekos, Bunnygirls, etc. are fine and I love them and enjoy playing against them or playing one myself, but they have to be mostly human in appearance. ) Orcs, (I know these are common in fantasy settings, but I'm just not into having sex with one, consensual or not. This also doesn't mean that all creatures in the rp have to be human in appearance, they don't. I'm just not into anthros for the most part or orcs), Snuff, a definite no. Mutilation, Scat, Being transformed into something I don't want to be transformed into like an anthro/furry.

One more thing. I try to post daily, sometime more than once in a day, but I can't promise that. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with real life and can't post for a few days. Also, for this same reason, I will probably limit myself to one or two partners for this roleplay. I hope everyone understands that. I'd also prefer to play this out either in PM here on Blue Moon, or on YIM. PM works best for me, because I'm not always on at the same time or day and I can come in, see what my partner posted, and reply at any time.

Thanks for reading.

Carmen said:
I have a couple ideas I've really been looking to explore.

The first one, I admit right away I stole from someone I RP with on another forum. However, he gave me his full consent to use his idea. Here it is..

"3 billion human sex lives ended on August 29th, 2016. The survivors of the cleansing called the war Judgment Day. They lived only to face a new nightmare: the war against the machines. The computer which controlled the machines, Skynet, sent two Penetrators back through time. Their mission: to destroy the leader of the human resistance, Dawn Connor, my daughter. The first Terminator was programmed to strike at me in the year 1984, before Dawn was born. It failed. The second was set to strike at Dawn herself when she was 19, only a few short years before Judgement Day. As before, the resistance was able to send a lone warrior, a protector for Dawn. However, this time the Penetrator was waiting for the protector when she arrived. Now Dawn will have to face the Penetrator alone."

Can Dawn outsmart the Penetrator or be fucked into submission by the machine? Will the resistance end in a whimpering orgasm? Or will her strength and cunning prevail, to lead humanity to freedom from Skynet?

I would be playing Dawn here of course.

The second idea is more of just a rough idea, not fully thought out.

I'd love to play as a stripper. Maybe just play out the day to day, or night to night of working in a strip club. This would require my partner to possibly play multiple characters in the same RP. Most of the characters would be of questionable character.

I'm also open to hearing your ideas. You can message me here or on YIM at rp_carmen22.

bump for a wonderful rp partner..:)

Spirits said:
I'd love to rp with you, but I'd also like to mix two of your rp ideas together :)

I'd be totally open to that. PM me and tell me what you have in mind.

Carmen said:
My favorite genres are fantasy, sci-fi, and superheroine. I will do modern, somewhat realistic scenes as well. But, if it's too bland and generic, well I live real life every day. I don't need to come here for that.

My current craving:

I've been wanting to play something set in the Medieval or Victorian times. I would be a young woman, barely more than a girl, but certainly with womanly attributes that will get me far more attention from men than I'm ready for. I would either be a servant in the castle of the royal family, or at the home of a very powerful noble. I would soon find myself an object of desire for almost every male person in the castle/household (And possibly female advances too if you're into that). This RP would be pretty smut heavy but have a little story too. It would also require you to play multiple characters, so if you're not up for that we might have to modify or scrap the idea all together.

Also, I don't want it to start straight off with every encounter being a sex scene. I'd like my character to have to deal with things like unrequested advances, inappropriate touching/groping. That sort of thing.

I'd also like for this to not go totally unnoticed by the queen/lady of the house. Though it's clearly the men who are to blame. She would place he blame on the servant girl and have her punished, which would bring in things like spankings etc.

One more thing. I try to post daily, sometime more than once in a day, but I can't promise that. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with real life and can't post for a few days. Also, for this same reason, I will probably limit myself to one or two partners for this roleplay. I hope everyone understands that. I'd also prefer to play this out either in PM here on Blue Moon, or on YIM.

Thanks for reading.

bump... ^_^

Carmen said:
Carmen said:

My current craving:

I've been wanting to play something set in the Medieval or Victorian times. I would be a young woman, barely more than a girl, but certainly with womanly attributes that will get me far more attention from men than I'm ready for. I would either be a servant in the castle of the royal family, or at the home of a very powerful noble. I would soon find myself an object of desire for almost every male person in the castle/household (And possibly female advances too if you're into that). This RP would be pretty smut heavy but have a little story too. It would also require you to play multiple characters, so if you're not up for that we might have to modify or scrap the idea all together.

Also, I don't want it to start straight off with every encounter being a sex scene. I'd like my character to have to deal with things like unrequested advances, inappropriate touching/groping. That sort of thing.

I'd also like for this to not go totally unnoticed by the queen/lady of the house. Though it's clearly the men who are to blame. She would place he blame on the servant girl and have her punished, which would bring in things like spankings etc.

One more thing. I try to post daily, sometime more than once in a day, but I can't promise that. Sometimes I get overwhelmed with real life and can't post for a few days. Also, for this same reason, I will probably limit myself to one or two partners for this roleplay. I hope everyone understands that. I'd also prefer to play this out either in PM here on Blue Moon, or on YIM.

Thanks for reading.

bump... ^_^

bump.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom