Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

1x1 Soul Eater RP [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a massive craving for a Soul Eater roleplay. It's so bad I find myself googling through the night to find this. I've tried to create a whole RP for this, but it's moving slowly (thought we have new members!). I hope I can get it filled. I actually even have a story idea behind this, and in this one case I am not open to change on the story ( I know, I suck) but it's been a story I've wanted for a few years and having waited that long I hope someone, somewhere might take an interest.

China Mark was not the best Miester. Her parents had been good, mother even making it to the status of DeathScyth. A weapon for death himself. Her father had dropped out shortly after his partnership with her mother had ended, though there were rumors that he'd been able to synch with any weapon. Even the most difficult to handle were done easily by him. Which did nothing to explain why China herself had so many issues.

China was repeating her last year at the academy. For the third time. It had reached the point that if she didn't past this time, she would be expelled. It was no credit to her plight that she was rumored to b toe a 'princess' and difficult handle even at the best of times. She couldn't manage to synch with a single weapon, using most of them causing her massive headaches or even wounds. But Death had a final plan, and he would call China and one of the other students to his office. Two people he thought might be able to handle each other. The princess and the rouge who was not going to be impressed.

http://cushart.deviantart.com/art/SweetGirl-120932013

Story break down:

Yes, the male who plays with me is going to play the weapon. I don't care what type of weapon you play, that's all up to you. You can pick you appearance and everything else. The end goal to this story is going to be that China eventually learns to use your character as a weapon on a plot that I will reveal through the play of the story as I NPC Death and the bad guys we will be up against.

I'm hoping for this to have some story behind it, so yes, smut will make it's appearance, but I expect a lot of story to happen before the pair get that far.

This is also something I'd like to play on a chatzy, which saves old posts a lot like a thread and can even be pasted out in public so others can watch. Main reason for this is I can log on to forums at home, but not on my phone, chatzy, however, I can post to from anywhere and provide you with /much/ faster responses. If you'd like to play send me a PM. And please, be up to date with the Soul Eater terms and have watched a few episodes of the show for feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom