Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World

Charon: What about Leavon?

Jakkiy: I'm getting there. Dyce, get over here.

Dyce: Yo, what's up?

Olivia opens her package.

Jakkiy: Close your eyes -.-;

Olivia finds a statuet of herself, at the point of her life where she looked her best. The insription on the base reads as follows: Congratulations upon finishing youth, Welcome to the Mid-life.

Jakkiy continues the same process on Dyce. The only visual change on him is the tattoo on his face. It alters from the tattoo of the cured to the tattoo of the renewed.

Jakkiy: For now you have basic magic. You have the potential of a level four. You may only learn magic of healing, basic druid, white and minor creation. If you expand to any form of dark, evil, or elemntal powers I will have the authorety to destroy you entiraly, Okay?

Dyce: Okay ^.^

Olivia's ears go down, her face drops. The statue is of her when she was Crystal and Vivi's age. She looked a lot like Vivi when she was that young. Vivi lets go of Crystal and looks over to Olivia. Vivi's hands lite on fire.

Vivi: *miniacle smile* I'm back Bitch.

Crystal sighs and snaps her fingers. A large water bubble pops above Vivi. She is quick to give her twin a very dirty look.

Vivi: What the FUCK was that for? >:C

Crystal: *rolls her eyes* You looked like you needed to cool off. *sarcastic smile*

Jakkiy: Damnit, you two, just be good and enjoy this >.< Leavon get over here.... Dyce, go do something.

Dyce is happy to leave. Olivia looks like she's going to cry. She looks up at Crystal.

*In Golden Language*

Olivia: How could you?.... You knew I liked him... And you just used him to get to me...... You emontionaless whore..... How could you?

Crystal and Vivi both have wide eyes and in moments Crystal is in her Full Golden form, in Olivia's face and slaps her. The sound echoes across the Island, Crystal grabs Olivia by the ear and starts to walk away.

Vivi: You should have just let me torch her.

Crystal's eyes turn gold, her spots become small, thin black slits for puplis appear. Her voice cold.

Crystal: Watch your mouth or you will be next.

Her voice soften, eyes back to normal, She looks over at Jyou, She smiles sweetly.

Crystal: Your room has remained untouched. *looks at Joe* I am sorry for all this, but you are welcome to look around and pick out an unoccupied room. Now if everyone will excuse me.

She walks away with Olivia's ear still in hand.

Vivi: 0.0;; Umm Wow she can be scary. *looks at Drake* Do you know what she was talking about?

*******************************************************************************************************************

Crystal drags Olivia into the house and stops when they reach the kitchen. Crystal lets go of Olivia. Olivia sit down at the table.

*In Golden language*

Olivia: I can't believe you slapped me. How DARE you.

Crystal: No how DARE you. You can't claim you like him, you don't even know him. You only care that he's a Leopard.

Olivia: There's more then that.

Crystal: No there isn't. Your stuck on his looks, there's nothing more to it then that. You don't care about him. You can't say I took him from you, he didn't even like you. And most likely never will.

Olivia: You talk as though you were in Love...... How foolish.

Drake had followed then and enters the kitchen.

Drake: Olivia, I hated you the moment I saw you. Your a bitch that hurts everyone around you. How can you be so cruel?

*******************************************************************************************************************

Jakkiy completes Leavon's transformantion, as well as Peep's, Jakspady's and the others.

Jakkiy then comes into the house.

Jakkiy: Olivia come back out, your up next.

Olivia walks out with Jakkiy and Crystal looks over at Drake and blushes.

Crystal: Ummm... How much of that did you hear?

Drake: Nothing, why?

Crystal: *blushes more* No reason.. It's nothing.

Drake: *hugs* Okay n.n Having a decent-ish morning?

Jakkiy: Your not from the Island so that made you last, hope you don't mind. Anyway, I think you know the drill. Close your eyes.

A very excited Olivia obeys. Durring her transformation her skin pales from the origional caucasion to a cream-ivory colour.

Jakkiy: I have highened your healing powers, you can now poof to distances of ten kilometers and now you also have the power to leveltate small objects up to twenty pounds.

A very excieted Olivia hugs Jakkiy but almost as soon as she touches him she lets go.

Olivia: ....... Ummmm....... Well..... Thank-you.

Jakky: Just so you know, because of the change in magic balance the Hiarchy has changed. The top five go as so:
1. Tainted, so touching me doesn't make you unclean. Although I doubt that will change your opinion of us.
2. Higher Goldens, Your neices.
3. Goldens
4. The Ancients
5. Leopards, is where they dropped.

Olivia: Why did you give me magic?

Jakkiy: Olivia, your breed has potential to be great and powerful healers. You were almost powerless, which was a shame. That and I thought you might enjoy it. I'm not that mean y' know. Well, I guess you know now.

Crystal: *Huging Drake* Yes, my morning is good. How are you?

Drake: Much better now.

Suddenly Tentin appears next to Drake and Crystal.

Tentin: I suppose she has been here long enough. I'm sick of watching her "boys".

Drake: What do you mean?

Tentin: Her herim. She had asked me if I would watch them while she was off here, trying to convince Crystal and Vivi to come back. I assume that your not going with her.

Crystal: No, I'm not.

She puts her face into Drake's chest.

Drake: XP Why don't you just keep the herim ghost-girl.

Tentin: What use is a herim to me? I'm dead. I haven't had sex since I was alive. I don't even have the ability to be "naked". And besides who wants broken men.

Drake: You can just treat them as slaves. Have them do your chores or something...

Tentin: I don't have the paitence to retrain them. The only useful ones would be her current favorites.

Drake: Okay, sounds like a good start. You could get them to train the rest? -.-;

Tentin: Crystal would you like her .....

Crystal: Noooooooo........*sweatdrop* I'm going to my room. Olivia is outside.

Crystal lets go of Drake.

Tentin: Bye. *walks away*

Drake: Maybe sje's leaving? Oh, bye.

Crystal: Yup, Olivia is going to be gone.

Crystal makes her way up to her room and Drake goes with her.

Everyone else is still there outside, now even Ryelee. Olivia spots Tentin right away.

Olivia: What are you doing here?

Tentin: It's time for you to come home.

Olivia: But...

Tentin: No buts, you didn't accomplish what you wanted in the time that we had agreed up on.

Olivia: *sighs* Yes you are right... but I haven't given up hope. Just because I'm going doesn't mean I wont be back and try later.

Olivia grabs ahold of Tentins long sleeve and they both fade away.

Crystal stops in the middle of her room and stares at Drake as he walks in.

Crystal: So ummmm....

Drake: I knew Goldens have herims, if that helps any....

Crystal: *big blush* Ack!.. Why did you bring that up?

Drake: That was what.... Oh never mind... Lets go outside.

Crystal: I wanna dress first. That's kinda why I came to my room. Been half naked most of the morning.

Drake: Okay, I'm going out for bit, I'll see you later.

Crystal: *blink blink* Okay?

Everyone out side dispurses. Crystal gos back out. She is now dressed in dark grey yoga pants and a pink baby tee with a small cute skull with a bow at the bottom to the left near her hip. She sees that both Jyou and Joe had stayed there even though everyone else left.

Crystal: ^.^ Sorry about that?

Jyou: -.- so, now what?

Joe: I'm not worried aboout that.

Crystal: I guess we should get you biys stettled in, then I'll make lunch.

Joe: That sounds good. And maybe you can tell us about the cuty. Even he hasn't been there.

Crystal: We could have lunch in the city if you want. What would you like to know about it.

Joe: Mainly how to get there and housing; also employment.

Jyou: I wont have an issue with the last two -.-

Joe: *rolls his eyes* Forgive him. For some reason he hates me.

Crystal: Well, follow me I can lead you to the portal that can take us there.

Joe: Greatly appreciated.

Jyou: Yes, thank-you n.n

Crystal smiles and then shows them the way to the portal. They go through the forest, over a river into a clearing and soon see the gate keeper sitting on a rock next to the portal. When they arrive the gate keeper addresses them.

Simmoney Flea: Who's he?

Crystal: This is Joe. How are you?

Sim: Good, bored, but good. I take it you want me to open the gate right?

Crystal: Yes please. Sorry I didn't bring you anything this time.

Sim: You did. Someone I haven't seen before, that's new. *opens gate*

Crystal: :) Thank-you.

They walk through and see the city before them. Crystal finds the aumbiance more magestic then before. The city almost glitters in the sunrise, with prismatic rainbows afloat in the mist.

Crystal: Well I guess it's more like breakfast then lunch here....

Joe: n.n No kidding, looks nice though.

Jyou: I bet its the first morning you've seen with the way you sleep.

Joe: -.- ooookay.....

Crystal starts walking towards the city and the other two follow.

Joe: Do you know of any good japanese resturants? My treat.

Crystal: *thinks: He had to say my favorite style of food. -_-;;* I can take you to one that I really enjoy. Hope you don't mind sitting on the floor.

Joe: A Traditional place, sounds cool.

Jyou: Elegent n.n

They go down to main street and soon see a cute little Japanese resturant. The hostess is dressed in a tradisonal kimono. She greets them, then she shows them table. They sit as she sets down the menus.

Hostess: Would you like anything to drink?

Crystal: I would like a green tea please.

Joe: Sweet grass tea with sake, please.

Jyou: I will have a green tea, thank-you.

Crystal gives Joe a funny look.

Joe: Why the look?

Jyou: Your gross green slime drink... not to mention sake.

Crystal: Well I guess if thats what you like.... So what is everyone getting to eat?

Joe: Crab sashimi and the dynamite roll.

Jyou: The dragon roll and eel. What about you?

Crystal: Tuna and scallop sashimi.

Sever girl: I'm glad I showed up when I did n.n Would you be interested in a sweet bento box for dessert?

They all say no thank-you and she leaves. Crystal's ears perk when she hears the sounds of motor bike. She looks out the window as it drives by. A sleek black bike with red and silver detailing, looks as though it was all costem, zooms past.

Crystal: =^.^= Ooooooo

Joe: Nice bike n.n

Jyou: *rolls eyes* So, what all happened since I left?

She sits there for a moment and thinks. She turns a bit pink when she thinks of last night with Drake, even though she wont dare tell them about her first time.

Crystal: Umm.. Well everyones magic started gliching over Elements changing. My Aunt came over and annoied everyone. An old slave of mine came back from the dead.... ummm....

Jyou: Dyce was your slave?

Joe: Look, she's bringin' over our order.

Crystal: Well he was, till we both died. It's not uncommon for my people to have a few slaves.

Jyou: Okay.

Girl: Here you are n.n enjoy n.n

Joe: Thank-you kindly n.n

Girl: Your welcome n.n

Crystal: ^.^ thank you.

They eat their meals and after their done Joe pays.

Crystal: So now what?

Joe: Jyou since I know you wont be any help looking for work why don't you stay with Crystal?

Jyou: Sure, find me a job too.

Joe: -.- I knew you'd expect that....

Jyou: n.n Thanks *turns to Crystal* Care to join me at the park?

Crystal: ^.^ Sure.

Joe: Okay, see you guys later.

Jyou: Bye.

Joe walks further down town and Crystal and Jyou walk towards the park.

Jyou: So, have you been to this park before? I've been here once. Demur poofed me to a different portal and this is where we appeared. Do you know Demur?

Crystal: I heard of him brifly.

Jyou: He's an okay person I think. Here we are.

Crystal can see eight tier waterfalls drapped with blooms of many kinds. She can tell from the buildings this is a japanese flower garden.

Crystal: Oh my goodness, this place is beautiful.

She follows Jyou down a path leading to the koi pond. Jyou appears peaceful, however, Crystal is slowly becoming overrun with an eerie feeling.

Crystal:.... umm... So why did you bring up Demur?

Jyou: n.n He's suppose to meet us here.

Crystal: He is? How come?

Jyou: He said he needs help with something. I offered my assistance.

Crystal: Oh, should I leave then? I don't want to get in the way.

Jyou: Nah =n.n= I think you'll like him, he wont mind.

Crystal: ?.? *confused* Okay? So what shall we do till he gets here?

Demur: How about turning around child, I'm already here. Nice to see you again Jyou.

Crystal: *turns* Oh hello.

She is stunned to see how much alike in appearnce to Hyoka and Jakkiy he is. Crystl looks at both of them, she is confused and can hardly believe there is another person who resembles Jakkiy.

Demur: So, Jyou, did you bring everything?

Jyou: Yes, and an extra bonus too.

Jyou hands over a couple of envelopes, a small box and a pair of scissors to Demur. Demur turns to Crystal.

Demur: Your a Golden, right?

Crystal: Yes thats right.

Demur pockets all but the scissors. Quickly he snips a small lock of her hair off.

Crystal: *blink blink sweatdrop* Umm May I ask why you cut some of my hair?

Demur: A Golden's hair. Perfect extra >:) I never knew you could do so well Jyou. I'm pleased with you. Here is another list. Please, meet me at the banquet - it's formal and bring a date.

Crystal: Ummm your welcome?

Demur: Your donation will change history for the better, child.

Crystal looks over to Jyou confused.

Jyou: He intends to abolish the hiarchy and create an equal world.

Crystal: That sounds like an impossible task.

Demur: Impossible? No. Simple, definatly.

Crystal: Well it sounds like you have quite the plan.

Demur: Both yes and no. It's very simple really.

Crystal: Really, how so?

Demur: Simple due to logic but complicated due to reality.

Crystal: How long will this plan take?

Demur:It's unknown so far. But I know it wont take long.

Crystal: Well I hope that you will be happy with the results.

Demur: Trust me child, You will know of my sucess.

Crystal: ^.^ Well best of luck to you.

Demur: Oh, yes.

Crystal: Oh what time is it?

Demur: Two pm.

Crystal: Oh dear, it's 8pm back home. I'm sorry but I really should be getting back home.

Demur: Depart children, I to have to tend to other things.

Jyou: Alright, bye......

Crystal: It was nice meeting you Demur. Bye.

Demur leaves.

Crystal: What are you going to do?

Jyou: I'm not sure.....

They to leave the garden.

Crystal: Are you going to come back back with me or are you going to stay here in the city?

Joe calls out from the distance.

Joe: Jyou! Crystal! Come here! n.n

Crystal: Hi Joe. *walks over to him*

Joe: See this small news stand?

Jyou: Looks like an overgrown magazine rack....

Joe: It's our proffession... -.-;

Jyou: Wha? o_O?

Joe: -.-; *sighs*

Crystal: Oh? ^.^ Well I hope you like it. But I am sorry, I really must be getting back home.

Joe: Would it be alright if we stayed with you for a few days? Appartments are hard to come by...

Crystal: Sure =^.^= I like having guests.

They start heading over to the portal. By as they past the last alley way, Crystal looks down it and turns bright red. Joe and Jyou both notice only Joe keeps to himself.

Jyou: Why are you blushing?

Crystal: o.o; Oh it's ... nothing.... Just thought I saw something.

Joe: Look, there's the portal.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Oh look we're almost home.

Jyou: -.- yup....

Joe: Finaly.

They walk through the portal and head straight for her house. When they walk to the house and go to the living room. They see Drake, leavon and Charon playing cards.

Crystal: ^.^ hello.

Leavon: How was your day?

Charon: Hio :heart:

Drake smiles and lays a card.

Crystal: I had a good day. How was yours?

Drake: Pretty good.

Charon: Mine too n.n

Leavon: More peaceful then usual.

Crystal: Is that a good thing?

Leavon: I'm not sure yet.

Crystal: Okay. *looks at Joe* Would you like to have your own room?

Joe: That would be nice, thankyou.

She shows him all the rooms that are left and he soon picks one.

Crystal: I hope you will like it.

Joe: It's good, thankyou.

Crystal: No problem. Now if you would please excuess me.

She walks over to her own room and opens the window to watch the sun set.
Everyone else gets ready for bed, except Jakkiy. He lays half way between concousness and coma.
Crystal goes down to the main floor and checks to see if Jakkiy is on the front step. When she doesn't find him there she makes her way down stairs to see if he's there.
She sees him laying there on his living room floor, seemingly dazed. She crawls over to him.

Crystal: ^.^ Hi :heart:

He doesn't respond. She pokes him a few time.
Demur walks in behind her.

Demur: Child, he wont reawaken without me, I have cursed his body to do so.

Crystal's ears go down and back a little, she's a bit worried. As well as confused and has no idea what to even say to him.

Demur: I have sealed his body, child. This means only my soul returning to his body will revive him >:) also any time I choose to leave, he falls into this state.

Crystal: :( Why? Why would you do something like that?

Demur: You oboviously don't know what he is and the fight for power, hm? No idea about the wars? *laughs*

Crystal: Do you enjoy belittleing me?

Demur: Asking what you know isn't belitteling you, now tell me what you know. >.<

Crystal: Now why would I tell you anything?

Demur: To live.

Crystal: Fine but what makes you think I know anything.

Demur: Look who your standing over. *glares* I know your blonde but *tsk*

He rolls his eyes and crosses his arms. Crystal is quick to give him a cold glare.

Crystal: Well since you know him, you should know well enough that he tells me nothing.

Demur: He blocks me from so much by substances he chooses to abuse. Hmmm.... I may have a use for you. Could you help me help him? It's very simple, really. Please.

Crystal: Awww How sweet of you to want to help him. *stands up* But I think I shall pass. -.-

Demur: As you wish. *laughs*

Crystal just glares at him.

Demur then seems to shatter into diamonds, the diamonds disapte to light that is absorbed by Jakkiy's body. Jakkiy winces, but doens't awaken. She kneels down by him and kisses his forehead. Then goes to leave.

Jakkiy........ wait......

She stops and turns around, smiling sweetly trying to hide the fact that she is worried.

Crystal: Yes Jakkiy, what is it?

He gets up and stumbles in the process.

Jakkiy: What did he say? *he looks worried*

Crystal: Nothing really but I might have messed up when I first met him.... He took a lock of my hair....

Jakkiy: That's not good. We have to go tell Ryelee.

He collapes to his knees as he attempts another step.

Jakkiy: Sounds like he's up to his old tricks again....

Crystal: Do you know where she is? You can stay here while I go and tell her.

Jakkiy struggles to get up again.

Jakkiy: If I stay here Demur can come and go whenever he wants. I need off the Island.

Crystal: Okay lets go then.

She goes to help him up but soon realizes he's much heavier then he thought. She knows she will need help getting him there.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Ummmm I think I might need to get some help.

Jakkiy: Mind message Charon.

Crystal: *MM Charon* Charon I really really could use your help.

Charon: *MM* I'll be right there

Moments later he arrives.

Charon: O.O What happened!? *picks up Jakkiy*

Jakkiy: We need to go to Ryelee's. Demurs up to no good again... Crystal needs to come too, She's unknownly aiding him.

Charon: Not again....

Crystal: *sighs* Once again I messed up.....

She lets the boys lead the way.

Charon: It's not your fault... Jakkiy, do you know if anyone else is involved.

Jakkiy: I'm not sure yet...

Crystal: Umm Well I might know of one person.. Jyou took me to their meeting place...

Jakkiy: O.O Serious!? >.< What an idiot! Why would he!?

Charon: Save your energy Jakkiy.

Jakkiy: I suppose -.-;

Charon: We're almost there.

When they get outside Charon brings out his wings.

Charon: Ready Crystal?

She nods and brings out her wings as well. They fly over to Charon's Island and land on Ryelee's patio, where she seems to be pleasently awaiting their arvial.

Ryelee: Charon, take him to the examination room.

Charon: Yes ma'am.

Ryelee: Now please, Crystal, come with me.

Ryelee starts to walk towards the gardens below the patio. Crystal watches her for a bit before following.

Ryelee: Are you aware of what is going on in our world?

Crystal: No not really, I know that a few different wars are taking place. Some have started long before others.

Ryelee: Yes, over the cat monopolies, as well as the souls of you and your friends.

Crystal: Our souls? What do you mean by that?

Ryelee: Four out of the six wars are from those who wish to use your powers for their own wicked purposes.

Crystal: ...... I see.... so whats going to happen? Why are they fighting for our souls, it really doesn't make sence to me. Will they remove our souls from our bodies?

Ryelee: They fight for your lives because it was said in the eye of the oricale you would be bringers of peace - The correctors of the past.

Crystal: *looks down at her feet* It still really doesn't make sence to me.

Ryelee: Long story short: the legend says that you and your friends are going to correct the wrong of the past some how and lead all peoples to prosparity.

Crystal: ......umm if you say so.....

Ryelee: I must admit to you what I am - Iam a seer, when I look at you I know your past and I know you know, your every thought. And child you will be a hero.

Crystal: Thats ...... ummm....nice..... *sweatdrop* but I should go....

Ryelee: No we have to go and see how Jakk is.

Crystal: Oh... yeah I hope he is okay.

They go to the examination room.

Ryelee: As glad as I am to see your doing better Jakk I am going to put you to sleep and exract Demur. It will only take a couple of minutes. Then you all can go home.

Crystal and Charon watch as Ryell places her hands above Jakkiy and he falls asleep. A glowing figure appears above him and she levitates it over to another exam table. She rests the the figure there and it begins to solidify as Demur. She aborbes Demur's powers and places them in Jakkiy. Jakkiy wakes up.

Jakkiy: I feel nausius......XP

Crystal: But other then that how do you feel?

Jakkiy: Uncomfortably sober.....

Charon: -.- Of course you'd say that.

Ryelee: Demur how long was he unconcious

Demur: 12 hours, why can't I move?

Ryelee: o_O you bastard XC *slaps him*

Charon: You must be sick, Jakkiy *hugs* You never did cope well with withdrawls.

Crystal: Now what is going to happen? Where do we go from here?

Jakkiy: Back home like she said?

Demur: Why am I a bastard? He could really use some time sober.

Ryelee: He's only okay because I medicated him :mad: some things people have to be weaned from.

Jakkiy: -.- we're so out of here..... *gets up and leaves* You guys coming?

Charon: o.o yes, wait up.

Crystal: wait for me XC

They gather on the patio again and Jakkiy stumbles slightly when bringing his wings out.

Charon: *worried look* I can carry you if you want.

Jakkiy: *sways slightly and glares* No thank-you.

Crystal: *worried* Are you sure your going to make it home in the state your in?

Just as she finishes speaking his wings fade and he falls to his knees. She can see that the shakes are setting in already.

Charon: *kneels by Jakkiy* I'm carrying you - no arguing.

Crystal brings out her wings and is now floating in the air looking at Charon and Jakkiy.

Crystal: Do you need my help?

Charon: Once we get back the others will have to know Demur is alive again.

They fly back, as soon as they land Crystal heads right to the house and Charon follows.

Charon: Do you know where his liquor cabnit is?

Jakkiy seems to be asleep in Charons arms.

Crystal: Yeah it's down stairs. But he locks it.. I don't know how to open it.

Charon: Where downstairs? And Don't you have your magic? I can teach you something. I can't do it anymore.... They blocked that ower in me....

Crystal: Okay.

She leads him down stairs. She heads right to Jakkiy's locked liquor cabinet. Charon Lays Jakkiy down on his sofa and then joins her.

Charon: That's huge....... He could open his own shoppe O.O

Crystal: *sweatdrop* He started to lock it shortly after I tried to drink most of it...... So... umm How do we open it?

Charon: You don't. Just foucs yourself and take one. You kinda have to pretend the doors not there. I got good enough at it I could walk through walls.

Crystal does as he say and manages to get it on her first try, grabbing a bottle of Vodka she hands it to Charon.

Charon:..... Thanks?........ What do I do with it? I've never made anything with aclohol...

Crystal: Well I don't know. Open it and wave it infront of his nose?

Charon: O.O he drinks it staight?

Crystal: *sighs* Okay I'll do it then, and no he doesn't drink it straight.

She takes the Vodka, goes over to the fridge and grabs a cranberry juice then a cup from the cupboard. She mixes the drink then walks over to Jakkiy, she holds it close to him but she gets no response.

Charon: How do we wake him?

Crystal looks at Jakkiy and thinks for a short moment. She move the glass to right above his head about to pour it on his face. Jakkiy's hand snaps up and holds the glass and Crystal's hand as well.

Jakkiy: Don't you think of it?

Crystal: *devious smile* Awww why not?

Tires to tip the glass more. She can feel his lack of strengh when the glass almost tips. She can also the shaking has worstened. She lowers the glass.

Charon: Are you even able to hold the glass?

Crystal: Do you want me to help you drink it?

Charon: Do you want a straw?

Jakkiy: -.- straws are for girls.

Charon: -.- Fine...... Then say yes to Crystal.

Jakkiy: -.-; but.....

Charon: That will be the only way you'll get that in you........

Jakkiy: u.u; *sigh* -.-; Fine.... XS

She crawls up on the couch, she sits next to him smiling sweetly as she brings it to his lips slowly tipping it. Jakkiy's face turns slightly red as he drinks.

Jakkiy: *thinks: I'm so fucking pathetic.... maybe i should ask Hyoka.... XS No! I can't let him get the better of me..... Ryelee said we only have one shot at this....

It take a few minutes but they get the drink in him.

Charon: Do you need anything else?

Jakkiy: -.-; No.... Crystal, could you retreive Leavon for me, and come back with him.

Crystal: Umm okay? Where should I start looking?

Jakkiy: He's on the back deck now.

Both Charon and Crystal leave. Charon goes off somewhere else as Crystal heads to the back patio. She see him sitting there alone.

Crystal: Hey, are you busy?

Leavon: I'm actually.... nevermind. What do you need?

Crystal: Jakkiy asked me to bring you with me.

Leavon: Why didn't he come with you?

Crystal: He's kinda one with the couch. Follow me please.

Leavon: Okay?

They go down to basement.

Leavon: Shit, why didn't you say he was sick? You could've made him a second drink. *goes to Jakkiy's side* Here smoke this, I'll mix you another drink. Crystal, he should have some cigarettes in the freezer and ashtrays on the counter next to it.

She goes over to the freezer and grabs his cigrettes then an ashtray. When she brings them over she sees him struggle to sit up. Before she gets close to him, she hears him talk to himself. She stops.

Jakkiy: Jakk, your a fucking idiot.... becoming everything you hate.

Leavon come up behind her.

Leavon: Come on now, into the living room. He probably wants to talk to us. Mind you it's more than likely about totally different things.

Crystal goes and hands Jakkiy his cigs and ashtray then goes over to a chair.

Crystal thinks: Everything he hates? What does he mean exactly? How long has he been feeling like this?

Jakkiy: ages.....

Crystal: *sweatdrop*....ummm ... *blush*

Jakkiy: Whats wrong with you? You asked.

Leavon: She never said anything....

Jakkiy: Yes she did. She pretty much asked how long I've been depressed for.

Leavon: I never heard that. *Looks at Crystal*

Crystal: He read my mind. *thinks: don't think don't think*

Jakkiy: Not thinking wont work. Getting me a lighter and another drink will help though. This power doesn't work it I'm drunk.....

She moves so fast into the kitchen it almost looks as though she has poofed. She starts him another drink and grabs a lighter as well. She quickly walk over to Jakkiy and hands him both.

Leavon: With reations like that, who needs thought.

Jakkiy: -.- don't insult her. Thank you Crystal, but you may as well bring the bottle and mix. Unless you don't mind the smell of pot.

Leavon: I know a oder defusion spell. It would prevent her from smelling it.

Jakkiy: Okay use it but Crystal, if you don't mind fetching them anyway?

She goes back to the kitchen grabs them and brings over the Vodka and juice.

Crystal: Actually if you don't need me any more. I did have some plans tonight.

Jakkiy: I'm not done with you XS I haven't even started with you yet :mad: Leavon, start your spell and I'll light this.

Leavon obeys.

Jakkiy: What are these important plans you have?

Crystal: Halloween is coming up in a couple of days and I was hoping to have a party.

Jakkiy: Yes thats what I wanted to talk about. Your house is only so big. It's too full already. Where will it happen? There are things you need to orginize and quick. This is the night before the night before halloween. That not much time. You'll need Claudia maybe, someone for invites, funds, and help with decor. Lots to do.

Crystal: *smiles sweetly* Well.

She walks over to Jakkiy and poofs some invites in her hand and then hands them to him.

Crystal: I would like you to hand these out and yes I am getting people to help out with the decore. Meeko, Claudia and Rain if they are able. I just have to call them. Oh and I do expect everyone to dress up. =^.^= Now may I please leave. I do have lots to do.

Jakkiy: -.- Why do I have to deliver these?

Crystal: Because I'm busy. *big eyes and bats them at him* Please Jakkiy? <3 <3 <3

Jakkiy: -.- It'll be a while...maybe tomorrow....

Crystal ^.^ Thanks <3 <3 <3 *kisses him on the cheek* Bye

She runs up the stairs.

Leavon: Here light up another.

Jakkiy: Will do *takes it*

Leavon: Don't you have this whole slave thing a bit backwards? Like shouldn't you be telling her what to do?

Jakkiy: *takes puff* If only you knew what I knew *passes* Turns out I've had her cased right all along.

Leavon: o.o? Okay *takes*

Crystal heads into the kitchen and grabs a phone. She dails up Claudia's cell number.

Claudia: Hello?

Crystal: Hey how are you?

Claudia: I'm good., but sorry, why are you calling so late?

Crystal: I was wondering if you wanted to come to my party on Halloween?

Claudia: Oh cool. ^.^ I would love to come.

Crystal: Don't forget to grab my brother, I would like him there too. Oh and see if you can make sure he dress up.

Claudia: No problem. I'm sure he will. Sorry it is late.

Crystal: Sorry... Hope you and Peep have a good night. Bye.

Claudia: Bye <3

Crystal debaits on calling Meeko and Rain but decieds that she should she wait. She then goes up to her room, goes to her closet and undresses then puts on a rainbow babydoll with zebra strips and crawls into bed.

Five am the next day.

The unusual occures, Jakkiy is up and about first. He's in the main kitchen making his specialty coffee when Hyoka comes up behind him.

Hyoka: Your getting fat XP

Jakkiy: -.- Really now?

Hyoka: Yeah -.- can't you tell? Like come on, aren't your clothes tight? I canhelp you with a diet.

Jakkiy: Fuck off Hyoka.

Charon walks in.

Charon: *yawns* Why are you up so early Hyoka? And causing trouble too.

Hyoka: -.- Mind your own.

Jakkiy: Lay off -.- he's not your problem.

Charon: I'm a problem? u.u.... I can see that.

Jakkiy: No your not, Hyoka Fuck off.

Hyoka: -- we'll talk later later - this is an issue that must be delt with.

Jakkiy: Fine whatever, just leave.

Charon: You guys make me dizzy.

Jakkiy: n.n lots of things do that to you.

Charon: n.n; I guess

Hyoka walks out grumbling to himself.

Charon: Whats his problem?

Jakkiy: Don't mind him, he's always like that. Want a coffee?

Charon: Okay.... Sure n.n

Jakkiy and Charon spend time together over a couple coffee and a game of crib.

Jakkiy: Man, it's been a long time *hic* since we got to hang out like this *hic*

Charon: How much vodka did you put in that coffee of yours?

Jakkiy: *hic* I don't know... *hic* Lots?

Charon: I think you need some air *takes Jakkiy's coffee and pours it out* Come one. *pulls on Jakkiy's sleeve* Lets go.

Reluctantly Jakkiy gets up.

Jakkiy: *hic* Fine.

They head to the patio in the back. Charon sits down on a chair and Jakkiy sits on the step.

Charon: We need to talk.

Jakkiy: *hic* About what? *hic*

Charon: Same thing as always when I say that - you.

Jakkiy: ...*hic* .....

Charon: Well?

Jakkiy: But I don't want to. *hic*

Charon: Whats going one?

Jakkiy: u.u *hic* Fine.

At 5:56am

Crystal rolls over, she had gotten up earlier but had decided to stay in but but as she found it hard to fall back asleep she sildes out of bed. She opens her door and quitely makes her way down the stairs stopping at the door way, she peeks to see if anyone is in the hall. She sneeks over to Drake's room. She slwoly opens the door, walks in, closes it. She looks over to Drake to see if he's still asleep. Smiling deviously she pounces on top of him. Though to her surprise he's awake.

Drake: Careful >:) *pins her* You might get stuck here for a while.

Crystal: Oh really now? Going to trap me here?

Drake: I already did. *kisses*

Dyce opens his eyes, sits up and looks over at the clock, 6:30am. He sighs and get up. HE heads over to his batheroom and strats a shower and hopes in.

???: *heh* Your cute, but I don't like red.

Dyce looks over at the female silloet and slightly blushes.

Dyce: Umm Good morning?

???: It's a lovely morning. Say you wondn't happento - umm... have tiny female clothes? I hate this uniform.

Dyce: No, sorry . I barely have clothes for myself..... May I ask who you are?

???: Oh! Right n.n I'm Connie, your shadow <3

Dyce: My shadow? *washes hair* How did you become my shadow?

Connie: You died. When you die you lose your shadow, when you come back you still don't have on - So you got assigned one. And your's is oh-so-cute. Me <3 =n.n=

Dryce: Well sorry but at this moment I can not see you very well.

Connie: =n.n= Want me to join you? <3

Dyce: Sure.... Wait come again?

He hears her undress, She hopes in. She is a 4'0" with whispy purple hair that reaches her knees. She's almost the same build as Ryelee but she's a couple of sizes smaller.

Connie: =n.n= We're the same colour <3

Dyce: 0.0 Oh my your so cute ! <3 *glomph*

Connie: =n.n= <3 I know <3 *hugs back*

Dyce: *sweatdrop* Ummmm *lets go* I should probley get dressed...

Connie: Okay n.n

She hops out of the shower and Dyce quickly finishes while she dresses and soon he to gets out and finds himself some clothes.

Vivi is already up and sitting at the table drinking coffee, when Leavon comes in.

Leavon: You're up early.

Vivi: Aren't you as well? Actually I'm surprised that Crystal isn't already up and about.

Leavon: Now that you mention it, yeah... That's odd....

Vivi: I guess I could make breakfast. Want anything?

Seither walks in.

Seither: Morning.

Vivi: Good morning, how are you? Would you like some breakfast?

Seither: Sure and I'm good. How are you two?

Leavon: I'm good.

Vivi: I'm good as well.

Leavon: What you making?

Both Joe and Jyou walk in and Dyce is close behind them.

Vivi: Good morning ^.^ *looks at Leavon* I was thinking of pandcakes and bacon.

Dyce: Sounds good ^.^ May I have some as well?

Crystal walks in, wearing a dark sports bra, black jogging pants and runners. She goes over to the fridg and grabs orange juice and pours herself a glass.

Vivi: Good morning.

Crystal: Good Morning =^.^= How is everyone?

Vivi: I'm good.

Dyce: I'm pretty good.

Seither: Same.

Leavon: *thinks: everyone said the same thing -.- blah* n.n I'm dandy.

Crystal: Oh I'm holding a Halloween party tomorrow night ^.^ I would like all of you to come and dress up as well. But I will talk more about it later.

She drinks her juice the leaves making her way outside.

Vivi: Ummm?

Leavon: Okay?

Vivi: I think she has a lot of energy this morning.

Vivi goes to the fridge and pantry to start making breakfast.

Seither: Want a hand with anything?

Crystal runs out the door, along the path that takes her to her favorite spot on the cliffs. But she take the long way running around the house first then over to the cliffs and runs along the edge. She looks over and sees a staggering Jakkiy and Charon walking along the path that lead to lead to the rive, but they are taking the long way. She brings out her wings and flies over to them.

Crystal: =^.^= Good morning<3 How are you boys this morning?

Charon: o_O? Hi.... where'd you come from? *MM Crystal, I'm trying to pry.*

Jakkiy: I'm fine....

Crystal: -.- I don't beleive you. Especily from what you said last night.

Jakkiy: -.- You here to pry too? *hic* And what do you mean by what I said last night? *hic*

Crystal: You said your becoming everything you hate. And you admitted to being depressed for a very long time. And yes I'm trying to pry. Jakkiy I care and worry about you.

Jakkiy: -.- I'm fine, there's nothing you guys *hic* can do. You cannot seal *hic* magics or solve my other problems *hic* so please stop trying.

Crystal sticks her tongue out at him. He knows that means she wont drop it. Jakkiy poofs away.

Charon: u.u *sigh* So much for prying. n.n How are you?

Crystal: I'm rather good. How are you?

Charon: Conserned but at least I have one answer.

Crystal: Oh? What do you mean? By the one answer.

Charon: He wants magic sealed. I know who can help with that... but thats a recent issue.... the other problem has been for what seems to be forcum.... I want to know what it is.....

Crystal: I'm sorry, I wish I knew more so that I could help out.

Charon: Me too....

Crystal: Well if your hungry Vivi is making breakfast. I'm just out for a jog. Hmmmm Which reminds me I have to go to the Underground City.

Charon: Actually, I'm going to see Ryelee. Maybe she can help me contact someone. Bye n.n Have a good time in the city.

Crystal: ^.^ Okay see you later.

Crystal then runs over to the protal she sees Sim and wave to him. Sim smiles and waves back.

Crystal: Good morning.

Sim: Morning n.n *opens portal* Here you are.

Crystal: Thank-you. How are you?

Sim: Bored, but thats normal. What are you doing today?

Crystal: Going over to see Rain. Hope I wont be there to long.

Sim: Okay, have a good day.

Crystal: Thank you, see you again soon.

She walks through the portal and he closes it. Crystal look to see that it's still night here, she had almost forgot the there was a time difference. Still she runs over to Rain's Voodoo shop and sees that the lights are all on. She walks in.

Rain: Good morning and welcome to my shop. *looks at Crystal* =^.^= Oh Crystal how are you? What Brings you to my place?

Crystal: I was wondering if you would like to come to my halloween party. Oh and also if you were willing to help me set it up as well.

Rain: I would love to. =^.^= Let me lock up shop then we shall be off.

Crystal: Okay but before we go back to my place I would like to go to Leo City to stop at a men's clothing store. I forgot there's like a big time difference here.

Rain: That's alright, That's fine.
I'm sure we have the time. ^.^

Rain locks up and Crystal poofs them both to Leo City. They walk into the closest mens clothing store. Crystal looks through all the men's shirts hoping to see somthing Sim would like and wear. Rain is close behind her trying to be of help. Soon Crystal spots a long sleeved button turtle neck shirt with a few belts on each sleeve.

Crystal think to her self: I hope he like it... I hope it fits too. It looks like it will. ^.^

She walks up to the till and pays for it, the till worker folds the shirt nicely and puts it in a box. They leave and Crystal poofs them in front of the portal. They see Sim and Rain waves vigraously, as though she was excited.

Sim reopens the portal.

Sim: You two seem happy n.n and hello, my name is Simmoney Flea. n.n

Rain: Hello hello my name is Rain, I 'm happy because Crystal invited me to her party.

Crystal: *hands Sim the box* I hope you like it.

Sim takes the box and opens it, pulling the shirt out and holding it up.

Sim: Thank-you n.n It's awesome.

Crystal: Sim I was wondering if I could hold the party here in your clearing?

Sim: That would be great =^.^= it gets quiet here.

Crystal: ^.^ Awesome. I will even help you pick a costum.

Rain: OOOooooo Lets pick one out now.

Sime just stands there admiring hi new shirt.

Rain whisoers into Crystal's ear, as soon as she stops talking Crystal snaps her fingers and Simmoney is now wearing woven grass pants with grass anklets and bone braclets. He is now covered head to toe in white and black body paint to look like a Voodoo witch doctor.

Sim: o_O What's this?

Rain A Voodoo Witch Doctor. ^-^ you look great.

Sim: Cool =n.n= So do you.

Rain: Will you wear that to the party or would you want to be something else?

Sim: Sure I'll wear it n.n

Crystal: Okay ^.^ we'll be here later. Not sure if its today or tomorrow. But we need to set everything up soon. Come on Rain lets go. Bye Sim.

Sim: See you later.

They head over to the house and go in it from the back door that goes through the sun room.

Crystal: Hi Jakspady. Hi Drake.

Jakspady: Get rid of him XC

Rain: Hello? I guess we shall go.

Jakspady: Take him with you -.-' I just want some quiet. -.-'

Drake: You spent ALL your time alone. How is that not quiet?

Rain: *grabs Drake's arm* Hi I'm Rain. What are you dressing up as?

Crystal: *grabs the other arm* You are dressing up right?

Drake: Steampunk styled pirate. And you two, what are you going as?

Rain: I'm going as a pretty princess.

Crystal: Your going to have to wait and see mine <3

Drake: Looking forward to finding out n.n and a pretty princess sounds lovely.

They walk into the living room and see Vivi, Charon, and Leavon they can hear Jyou and Joe argueing.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* I'll be right back.

Rain: *grabs Crystal's arm* I'm coming with you. =^.^=

They go to the kitchen together.

Jyou: There is no way I am going to be a PAPERBOY! >XO

Joe: I'm the only one thats willing to hire you.... It's your only option. And hello ladies. I appologize for the chaos.

Jyou: -.-;

Rain and Crystal: O.O;

Jyou: You must stop kidding yourself Joe I am capible of far more. Now, *turns* o_O? What is that next to you Crystal?...

Rain: I'm her girlfriend =^.^=

Jyou: -.- That will never happen, but you can dream - I can't stop that. *pat-pat* :p eyuh....Now I need to wash.

Jyou turns and washes at the kitchen sink.

Rain: T.T I'm not dirty.....

Joe: He's just stuck up, don't mind him.

Jyou: I am not -.-

Joe: *sigh* Okay... He's not stuck up - he's slf rightous. But if it eases you I think you look good.

Jyou: You have no standards -.-

Rain: Why thank-you ^.^ I like you. *glares at Jyou* Not you. Come Crystal, Lets be off *hymph*

Joe: Please, allow me to interoduce myself before you depart, ladies. My name is Joe Garnet. May I have the honour of knowing your name?

Rain: It's a pleasure to meet you Joe. My name is Rain VonDyrick. Would you like to depart with us?

Joe: That would be a joy, yes n.n if you do not mind Crystal?

Crystal: I don't mind at all.

The girl sepperate and go on to either side of Joe, holding onto his arms they walk back to the living room.

Jyou thinks to himself: He left with my girl >XS

Crystal walks over to Charon.

Crystal: Oh Charon I'm having a party. Would you like to join us?

Charon: I hate to say this but I hope it's not tonight.

Crystal: No no, it's tomorrow.

Charon: Okay n.n I'll come.

Crystal: ^-^ Oh good please dress up, also it's going to be in the clearing where Sim lives.

Charon: Okay sounds good n.n

Crystal: ^.^ Great. Hmmm Time for luch, I'll go make it.

She goes back to the kitchen. Jyou is sitting at the table drining coffee. She smiles at him as she goes over to the counter to set up everything she'll need for lunch from the fridge.

Crystal: Jyou would you like to come to my Halloween party?

Jyou: Sure..... When is it?

Crystal: It's tomorrow night at the clearning where Sim lives, starts at 8:30pm.....0.0; Though your the only one that knows the time....

Jyou: You should hurry back and ley everyone else know...

Crystal: I will but first I want to make everyone lunch.

She grabs a big soup pot and starts to boil some broth.

Jyou: Looks like you need it more.....

Crystal: Don't be silly, I'm fine.

She grabs a cutting board and a large knife, she begins to chopping the veggies when Jyou sneaks up bhind her. Then just as she 's dropping the blade, swifty he slips his hand below the knife. Remove his hand from beneath a shocked Crystal's knife, he lifts it to her face. Not only can she see the crimsmon fluid trickle down his hand, she can smell the rich metallic air waft from it. She doesn't even fight it. She drinks his blood. - Reluctently. After she's done, she pushes Jyou's hand away. Cleaning up and blood that spiled on the veggie and cleans the knife, then goes back to making her soup.

Crystal: I really wished you would have stopped doing that.....

Jyou: Anorexic is not a becoming look on you... Although it's far worse on Hyoka.....

Crystal: Hmmmm Never really looked at him.

Jyou: If you did I think you would feel as ill at ease around him as I do.

Crystal: Maybe, I only met the guy once.

Jyou: I will visit the party, but I wont be able to stay long.

Jyou turns and walks away, heading for the stairway. Crystal watches him leave before she starts making an assorment of sandwiches. When she's done Crystal had made vegtable soup, ham & cheddar cheese, turkey & havartie, egg salad, tuna and cucumber and tomatoe sandwiches. She mind messages everyine that food is done. Although when she turns to the table they were already there. Crystal looks at them all confused.

Charon: Welcome back n.n

Leavon: Just a bit distracted, huh? n.n

Crystal: *thinks: And this is why I get kidnapped so often* ^.^;; Yeah no kidding...

Crystal brings everything to the table.

Crystal: I hope everyone will like this.

Charon takes a cucumber and tomatoe snadwich, gets up and walks towards Crystal.

Charon: (mm) Crystal can we talk - alone.

Crystal: (mm) Okay, where shall we go?

Charon: (mm) How about the den. No one goes there much anymore.

She agrees and they go to the den. Crystal sits on the couch and Charon sits next to her.

Charon: You would never believe who can seal magics....

Crystal: Oh? Who? You?

Charon: -.-;;; No.... I wish.... It's you.

Crystal: Umm no. It can't be me.

Charon: Thats what Ryelee proved to me. It complicated... Do you have that magic book Jakkiy gave you still?

Crystal: Yes, but it's been a long time snice I've looked at it.

Charon: Do you know where it is?

Crystal: Yes. *poofs onto her lap* Now what?

Charon: Ryelee said it's on page 430.... She didn't tell me anything else. She's against this idea....

Crystal opens the book and turn it to page 430 and starts to read it over - soon finding it's three double sided pages long.

Crystal: Umm This might take a bit.

Charon: You can take your time, it looks hard.

She continues to read, looking for the spell. Learning what she must do to use it and use it safly on Jakkiy.

Crystal: Okay so now what? Do you think he will let me?

Charon: Yeah, we just need to find out when....

Crystal: Should we go and see him? Or should we wait?

Charon: I think it should wait untill after your party.

Crystal: Okay.... ^.^ so what are you dressing up as?

Charon: The chesiare cat.

Crystal: ^.^ oh cool. Oh XP The party is at 8:30pm. I forgot to say that part to everyone.

Charon: Okay. =^.^=

Crystal: I should go and get Rain. We have to go and get some groceries.

Charon: Okay, see you later.

She poofs the book back to her room and hugs him while syaing bye. Then heads right back to the kitchen.

Crystal: Hey. Does anyone wanna go to the store with me?

Leavon: Sure

Seither: I'll clean up here.

Drake: I'll come

Joe: No thank-you.

Rain: ^o^ I'll come! *grabs Crystal's arm* Let's go <3 <3

Crystal looks at the boys with a 'help-me' look.

Leavon slips between the two girls and Drake takes Crystal's other arm.

Drake: Where to ladies?

Leavon: Yes, lead us on.

They start to head out when Crystal realizes that she is still in her workout outfit, she snaps her fingers and both Rain and her outfit has changed. Crystal is know is in a black baby tee that shows her stomach and a hot pink, grey, white and black plaid pleted mini skirt. Rain is now in a bright green tube top and black short shorts.

Rain: ....... Hey!?

Leavon: n.n You both look great.

Drake: Definatly.

Rain: Then let us go. <3<3<3

They walk over to the portal and say hi to Sim while they wait for him to open the portal. After they all head stright for the main grocey store. Rain and Crystal both grab a basket.

Crystal: So what do you want to eat?

Leavon: (mm rain) How about some sweetness that can only be made by a lovely lady n.n

Drake: We should get a variety of things n.n maybe variety platters?

Rain: That sound like lovely idea.

Crystal: Okay.

Leavon: We'll spilt up. Rain and I will cheack whats up stairs n.n something exotic sounds good. n.n

Rain: See you guys soon.

Crystal: Well bye? *looks at Drake* Anything you want? Crave?

Drake: *sly grin* You do know what that sounds like right?

Crystal: *blushes* Well no... but when you say it like that. ^.^;

Drake: Snice they are handling exotics why don't we cover main ourderves and what not.

Leavon and Rain head up stairs.

Leavon: Care to hit the emergancy button and stop this elevator? Put this space to better use? n.n<3

Rain: Oh I'm sure we can make some very good use to this space.

She hits the botton and the elevator stops. Leavon pins her up against the mirrored side as they begin to shed each others clothing.

Crystal holds Drake's arm a bit more tightly.

Crystal: So should I make the food or should I cheat and just go by premade patters?

Drake: Just to save you time, how about the premade platters?

Crystal: =^.^= Okay. Hmm shall we cheack out the sweet good?

Drake: Sounds good ;) Then fruit and Deli right?

Crystal: Right ^-^

They walk over to the bakery and the assortment of colourful treats catch Crystal eyes.

Crystal: 0.0 OOOOOoooo.....These look so good =^.^=

Drake: Lets get some of those to n.n (points to another kind) Charon, Leavon and Ryelee like those.

Crystal: Okay. Oh and lets get one of these too.

They pick a variety from that section and head over to the produce dept. Crystal goes and picks up a couple of veggie and fruit patters. They head over to the deli. Crystal looks over all the cheeses deciding what ones she should get.

*meanwhile in the elevator*

Rain wraps her arms around Leavon's neck, fully embracing him she kisses him passionatly. They lower to the floor and Rain feels a uphona she has never felt before. She watches as flora life grows rapidly all around and overtaking the elevator.

Drake: Depending upon who's coming... We should check out the meats.

Crystal: We can get all sorts of small hors d'oevures.

They look over at the small treats and pick out a few small ones.

Crystal: Hmm is there anything else we need.... Oh we need drinks. ^.^

She kinda drags Drake over to the drinks section of the store.

Crystal: What would you like?

Drake: That looks good.

Grabbing a few different pops, juice, and syrups.

Crystal: Great now we just need to hit the liquor store. Shall we go and find Rain and Leavon?

Drake: *looks towards elevator* Nah..... We should just go....

Crystal: ?.? Okay?

The elevator is now exploding with plantlife as Drake and Crystal leave?

Crystal: What was the rush about?

Drake: n.n; Nothing. Want the groceries in this infinity bag?

Crystal: =^.^= Yes, please.

They head over to the next store, grab some alcohlic drinks then make their way back home.

Rain and Leavon climax.

Leavon: I know of a nice spring we could clean up in n.n

Rain: That sounds good, but shouldn't we do some shopping?

Leavon: They probably finished that without us.

Rain: *hugs him* So wanna go again? *sly smile*

Leavon: Love too n.n but we should get out of here first.

Rain: Yes agreed, lets hurry and get cleaned ;)

He poofs them to a flowered feild with a spring bubbling in the up in the center.

Leavon: Welcome to the =n.n= Highland Hotspring of Kiimzahn.

Rain: 0.0<3<3<3 It's so pretty. ^.^; I don't leave my shop or the city, I should say all that much.

Leavon: I haven't lft the Island to much myself lately. n_n sounds like this was a nice change from the norm.

Leavon wades into the hotspring with rain following closely behind.

Rain: Mmmm this feels so good.

Leavon turns around and holds her again. Rain kisses him as they lower into the water.

Crystal and Drake go into the kitchen to put everything away.

Drake: I wonder who is all coming?

Crystal: *opens fridge* I'm not sure. I had Jakkiy invite some people as well.

Jakkiy spits out his coffee and knocks over the cream.

Jakkiy: Put something descent on.

Crystal: *looks at him* Oh. I'm sorry. Here let me fix it.

Poofs on a smaller plaid skirt and a tiny shirt both are accented with black leather. She walks over to him and get very close.

Crystal: *devious look* Is this better?

Jakkiy give Drake an icy glare.

Jakkiy: I have to go.

Crystal: Okay. Bye Jakkiy <3<3<3 =^.^= *looks at Drake* What was with the cold glare?

Drake: ...... well...... Don't worry but..... Crystal, he knows.

Crystal: *b lush* Whaaaaa..... 0.0;;

Drake: It works like this... Well you know how Jakkiy "fixed" Our magic right?

Crystal: Yes.....

Drake: And that before he could do that Ryelee had to "fix" his magic also....

Crystal: Yeah?

Drake: Well when she corrected his magic he was sober, ok. Then just after the healing he had a visonary flood after seeing Charon... And that means he's a seer like Ryelee and he saw you when he was sober....

Crystal: ...... Is nothing private?

Drake: He wants it to be private.... Thats why he drinks more... I guess if you can't see to begin with you can't see anything else? I don't get it.

Crystal: .... *sigh*... I still don't like that he drinks so much.

They put away the rest of the food and drinks away

Rain and Leavon find themselves in a magic laced lily floating in the spring.

Leavon: o_O..... oh...... I'm is shit.....

Rain: Wow it's so pretty... Wait why are you in shit?

He gets up, poofs on his clothes

Leavon: Well.... *magically a mirror appears* What do you think?

She sees the magic lace is emitting from her aura.

Rain: o.o? What is happening to me?

Leavon: *mirror disappears* Well... your receiving some kind of magic.... What's your species?

Rain: I'm a Nymph.

Leavon: We have to go to see Ryelee u.u *sigh*

Rain: Okay? I just need to get dressed first.

Leavon hands her, her clothes.

Leavon: She can tell us what magic you got.

Rain: *dresses* How would I get magic?

Leavon: Your the same magic type as a leprecaun...... Ryelee could explain better.

Rain: Okay lets go =^.^=

Leavon holds her close once again. They poof to Ryelee's patio, and coincidently she's sitting on a lounge chair.

Ryelee: Salutations Leavon. Greetings Rain =n.n= care for some lemonade? You both must be parched.

Rain: I would love some. But we came to ask you a question, if your not too busy.

Ryelee: What your new power is, yes, we'll get to that. Please sit down.

Rain sits next to Ryelee. She's a bit confused to as how Ryelee knew her name and what the question was that they were going to ask about. Leavon finds himself a chair across from the two girls.

Ryelee: Rain your a Nymph, you possess earth type element and also water element. Leavon is an earth element. Do you know what happens when you combine mysic feilds, one limited, thats you and one advanced, being Leavon?

Rain: Sorry, I have no idea.

Leavon: The limited receives a power. Thats caused by what tho?

Ryelee: You took her to the marsh of life. It's the blessing given to any limited, that enters.

Rain: Wait, are you saying I now have magic?

Ryelee: Not exactly. You only received one power.

Rain: Oh? Do you know what one it is?

Ryelee: You can now advance plant growth as well as heal the plants you work with n.n <3

Rain: :D Oh that sounds useful ^.^ Can you tell me more about?

Ryelee: You can for example take a pot and fill it with dirt, imagine a seed or plant one and it will sprout. Then if you tend to it daily it will grow four times faster. That and if it gets sick of damaged you can heal it. Healing works for all plants not just the ones you plant. Okay? n.n Need to know anything else?

Rain: Oh my =^.^= That's great. It will improve my collection of potions. Can I grow any kind of plant? Do I need to know what the seed looks like?

Ryelee: You can only grow plants that you have come incontact with before. You don't need know about the seed.

Rain: Oh my god! AWESOME <3<3 *hugs Ryelee* That will make things so much easier.

Ryelee: =n.n= No more snowsuit?

Rain: ?.? Wait how did you know that?

Ryelee: =n.n= I'm a seer darling.

Rain: Oh I see.

Rain takes a shot in the dark and kisses Ryelee. She finds that her gesture is well received as Ryelee tenderly kisses her back.

Ryelee: =n.n= You should visit, often =n.n=

Rain: I hope this isn't too forward of me but I think you have a great pair of boobs. *grabs her own* A lot nicer then my my B's. *a bit sad*

Ryelee: =n.n= Your B's are beauiful <3 And this way my E's wont smother us =n.n= <3<3

Rain: *hugs Ryelee again* ^.^ <3<3<3 So how do I come back? ~.^<3

Ryelee: Do you know of Sim's portal?

Rain: Yes, Crystal took me through one.

Ryelee: I gave him a switch chamber that opens the portal to lead here. =n.n=

Rain: Good to know. =^.^= Very good.

Crystal: Hmmm *looks at Drake* I think I should go change.

Drake: n.n Only if you want to.

Crystal winks and sticks her tongue out at him. She looks around the kitchen thinking.

Crystal: Oh I had a question for Jakkiy. XP Do you know where we went?

Drake: He went outside. Try the front deck, he seems partial to that spot.

Crystal: Okay, *hugs and Kisses Drake* Thank you.

She poofs herself to the front deck at the bottom of the stairs and sees Jakkiy sitting on the steps.

Jakkiy: Why are you running around in fetish wear?

Crystal: Because I think it's cute. *puts her hands on his knees* Weather you like it or not doesn't bother me.

Jakkiy: You'll regret that line soon enough...... What is it you want?

Crystal: What do you mean by that?

Jakkiy: -.- It's easy. What do you want?

Crystal: -.-; Thats not what one I was asking talking about. I was asking what do you mean I will regret that line soon enough?

Jakkiy: You'll find out when you need to - not when you want to.

Crystal: I'm not going to drop it. Now tell me.

She leans forward more to get in his face.

Jakkiy: Legally I don't have to tell you anything untill the day after tomorrow. So no demanding anything from me untill then -,- ......

Crystal: I can and will still demand. Why don't you just give in and tell me. And why the day after tomorrow?

Jakkiy: I can out stubborn you and you know it, now stop. -.-

Crystal: *climbs into his lap* And you should know I wont give up that easily.

Jakkiy just sits there, the lights a joint. Crystal turns into a porcupine kitty at the smell.

Crystal: O.O;;!! That's disgusting!

Jakkiy: The launger drangon is disgusting..... IT's made up of corpses not even I would touch.

She gives him a dirty look and poofs away from him. She is now in the bathroom, she wants to get the smell off of her as soon as possible. Turning the taps she finds the water doesn't work and right away she blames Jakkiy. He can hear her yelling no as well as his name. Jakkiy snickers to himself knowing what he did. Crystal Poofs back down to him.

Crystal: What the hell did you do!?

Jakkiy: >:) Your a water element, fix it yourself XP =n.n=

Crystal: *whines* I don't do plumming.

Jakkiy: =n.n= Awww poor baby.

Crystal: *grabs his shirt* Fix IT!

Jakkiy blows smoke into her face and laughs.

Crystal: uuughhh...eeewwww! ..... Hmmmm *big eyes* Pleaes Jakkiy *bats her eyelashes*

Jakkiy: It's not going to work this time :p

Crystal: Fix it. *shakes him* FixitFixitFixitFixit Nnooow!

He grabs her in his arm, pinning her arms on his chest, and it feels like a constrictors grip. Blowing smoke into her hair he smiles at her as she tires to struggle her way away.

Jakkiy: Or what?

Crystal: Or... I'll rip your eyes out.

Jakkiy: *squeezes* But your pinned.

She still tries to push away from him while he still breathes on her. He can feel that she's starting to struggle less then she stops.

Crystal:*whines* .... Let go of me.....

Jakkiy lets go however,she's stoned. Crystal doesn't leave him, she turns her body a bit and rests her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. She finds tht he is pleasently warm. She feels his arms move to put out the roach then holds her gently.

Jakkiy: Your not mine anymore, did you know that?

Crystal: *looks up at him* No..... What do you mean?

Jakkiy: When.... well lets say when you made "relations" with Drake you terminated the contract that made you mine.... you technically belong to him now.... but that also puts you in a dangerous postion again....

Crystal: Dangours... position?

Jakkiy: Yeah.... you remember Ryelee mentioning wars over "our" sould, right?

Crystal: Yes.... That was yesterday.

Jakkiy: The wars are actually to kill me in order to get to you and Vivi. Your now exposed to termination.... That bothers me alot.

Crystal: Hmmm... How do we fix this?

Jakkiy: You need to get Drake to sell you back to me... But that might end your relationship with him... unless.... No he wouldn't...

Crystal stares at him a bit before cuddleing more with him.

Jakkiy: n.n want to go to that spot by the river, it's nice this time of the day.

Crystal: =^.^= Okay.

They walk down the forest path together. Crystal sees the leaves have turned to an aurray of sunset golds, ruby red, and rich browns dancing in the late afternoon light that peeks through the tree tops. They come up to the river and relax below a tree drenched in the warm glow of the sun. Once Jakkiy sits Crystal once again crawls into his lap and listens again to his heart. She changed her outfit. Now she is in a tube top and jeans with the outter thighs cut out with two chains on each leg. She can hear a small purr begin in his chest, she purrs softly along with him, the end of her tail flicks back and forth.

Ryelee: Sweetly your going to a party without a costume, care to see what you can find in my closet?

Rain: Oh yes the party... Has Crystal told you about it yet?

Ryelee: I'm a seer n.n she knows just thinking "I should invite" would be the same as inviting me n.n

Rain: Awesome, so your coming?

Ryelee: Yes n.n <3 Oh we need to help Leavon with his costume too. <3

Rain: What are you going to be?

Leavon: I was thinking Thor.

Rain: Ooooo Going to show your muscels ~.^ <3

Leavon: *sly and smug smile* Advertise of my thunder ;P <3

Rain: *giggles* Lets go <3

Charon attemps to prep supper but being the aweful cook he is he drops a glass tray and Vivi car hear it shatter. She runs into the kitchen ands a frantic Charon attempt to clean up the glass with his bare hands.

Vivi: Would you like some help?

He looks like he is about to cry as he looks up to her.

Charon: *sniff* Yes please.

Vivi: *helps him clean up* Did you want any other help?

Charon: I wanted to make supper but... I can't...

Vivi: I can make supper if you want to help?

Charon: *sniff* Ok....

Vivi goes and hugs him.

Vivi: It's ok.

Charon: Crystal's going to be upset that I broke her dish..

Vivi: *holds him thighter* I'm sure she wont be that upset.

She can feel that his spirits didn't left any. So she decides to use the only technicque she knows to change someones mood (for the better), distraction.

Vivi: Would you like to learn how to cook?

Charon: *big eyes* really?

Vivi: Yes ^.^ What would you like to learn to make?

Charon: I.... I don't know.... If it helps I'm a vegetarian....

Vivi: How about soup?

Charon: Ok n.n <3

Crystal feels the drug wear away, she looks at Jakkiy and give him a dirty look.

Jakkiy: Don't give me that... I told you things I shouldn't have...

Crystal: Yes I remember that... So now what do we do about that?

Jakkiy: You need to convince Drake to sell you back to me.

Crystal: ....... and how am I going to do that?

Jakkiy: Best guess I have is tell him the truth, your safty for the time being is dependent upon this.

Crystal: Than you can tell him after my party? Oh and please fix the water?

Jakkiy: No to the first request and I already released the water - also I turned off the tap in your bathroom.

Crystal: But I'm not responsible for this.

Jakkiy: -.- *lights cigarett* I didn't start the war Nor did I fuck anyone, I'm no more accountable then you.

Crystal: Well if you just had sex with me in the first place this wouldn't have happened, right? *dirty look*

Jakkiy: Sorry for not treating you like property or like a slut. *dirty look*

Crystal: Your always calling property. So what difference does it make. And yes you have treated me as though I was.

Jakkiy: XP Once cause you deserved it.

Crystal: :mad: So your admitting I'm right.

Jakkiy: No, once isn't "always" you brat.

Crystal: *pinns him to the tree* Oh like you'd remember how many times. Your always drunk.

Jakkiy: *flips them both over* Alcohol only affects my magic *pinns her* Same with the drugs.

Crystal: Oh please like I believe that. -.o

Jakkiy: *face to face* You should -

Crystal intrupts him by kissing him passonetly.

Rain: What kind of dresses do you think will look good.

Ryelee: n.n I'm partial to pink and fluffy with an elegent flare n.n

Rain: I was thinking of more earthy tones.

Ryelee: Pretty n.n Follow me <3

They follow Ryelle inside and down to her basment. It looks more like a small mall rather then a basment.

Rain: Wow you have alot of stuff. ^.^ I'll let you pick something out for me.

Ryelee: Sure n.n <3

After some looking. She finds a light green ball gown with gold accenting as well as a matching gold bra. The corest peice has some beading along the egde, the beads are a few different shades of greens, chocolate browns and golds. She also finds a beautiful tiara and hand them to Rain. Rain strips where she stands and puts on everything. She gets help doing up the back of it. Walking over to the mirror, Rain looks at her refection. It's not often she wears dresses let alone something that covers her that much.

Rain: Do I look weird?

Leavon: You look lovely n.n

Rain: Now you too need to get dressed ^.^

They find him arm braces and other various metal mail plated armors suitable for a Norse God. They also find a large malet type hammer.

Leavon: I don't know. What do you think?

Ryelee: Awesome =n.n= you <3 even have real muscles =n.n= <3

Rain: T think <3 thats my <3 favorite part <3

Leavon: *blushes slightly* Thank you.

Rain: *turns to Ryelee* Hey I was wondering if I could spend the night here. I know Crystal already had a full house and she really doesn't need me till tomorrow.

Ryelee: *starry eyed* Girls night in <3 =n.n= <3

Rain: Sorry but Leavon I don't think your invited.

Leavon: All good ;) See you two tomorrow night.

Jakkiy and Crystal slide down onto the cool grass, pulling off eachother clothes. Crystal grabs tightly a hand full of his hair and digs her teeth into him. He cranes with pleasure and returns the favor.

Vivi: Okay so we have veggie stock and lots of random vaggies. This should be a good start I think.

Charon: =n.n= So what do we do?

Vivi: Okay lets get the pot of stock boiling and while its doing that We'll peel the carrots and potatoes then chop everything into large chunck.

Charon: How do we do that?

Vivi grabs a peeler and a sharp knife, shows him slowly step by step how to peel and chop.

Charon: I'm not to good with knives, mind if I just peel them?

Vivi: Okay, works for me.

She chops as charon peels and hands her each vegatable.

Jakkiy and Crystal claw and scratch at eachother in a passionate bliss. They climax on the soft sand along the shorline. Laying there together with their feet in the water, Jakkiy light a cigarette.

Jakkiy: *smug smile* Brat.

Crystal: *devious smile* Your welcome.

After some mild irriatation for Vivi while teaching Charon to cook, supper is finally made.

Charon: <3 Thank you for teaching me, Vivi

Vivi: ^.^; We both learned something today. (MM everyone) Supper's done.

Crystal: o.o; oh my

She jumps into the river and strats to clean her hair, then goes over to her clothes and dresses.

Crystal: Wait who made supper?

Jakkiy poofs himself clean and dressed.

Jakkiy: Vivi and Charon

Crystal:... -.-; cheater....

Jakkiy: Nah n.n

Crystal poofs herself dry and they make their way back to the house. Joining everyone else in the kitchen.

Drake: *looks at Leavon* Where did you and Rain disappear to?

Leavon: To Ryelee's for costumes, why?

Drake: Curiosity.

Charon: =n.n=

Jakkiy: Looks good for vegitarian you two.

Charon: =n.n= Thank you.

Jakkiy: Oh yeah, I gave out your invites.

Crystal: Oh yeah, thats what I came to ask you about.

Vivi: You forgot? What did you do to forget?

Crystal: Ummm Well -

Jakkiy: We were busy talking about magic seals.

Vivi: Oh? And how was that?

Jakkiy: Ryelee needs to teach her selective magic seals. Aside from that it was good.

Crystal: Supper smells good.

They eat together, even Jakkiy. They talk about the party and costums.

Crystal: I really haven't picked out one myself.

Vivi: I have no ideas for what I'm going to wear.

Jakkiy: I wish you two luck. Thanks for supper. *walks out*

Vivi: Crystal, you look tired. Long day?

Charon and Leavon start to clean up.

Drake: I should get mine together.

Crystal: Vivi I might have an idea for us, if you wanna stop by my room at some point tomorrow.

Vivi: Okay.

Crystal gets up and makes her way over to the "in door" hot springs. She puts her hair up in a braided bun, undresses before silding into the hot water.

Next day at 5 am.

Crystal looks at her clock sighs, smiles and puts on a simlpe dress and decides to go down stairs to bug Jakkiy. His suite is dark and there appears to be Jakkiy passed out on the couch. She goes and jumps on him.
She finds herself thrown to the floor, grasped by her neck.

Hyoka: What the fuck...

Crystal cringes as she goes to knee him. He grabs her foot and she can feel his hostility fade. Gently he releases her and gets up. He walks over to the kitchen and turns the light on, grabs a bottle of gin and a glass of citrus soda.

Hyoka: *mixes drink* If your looking for Jakkiy, he's actually in his bed.

Crystal blushes and quickly makes her way over to Jakkiy's room and jumps on top of him.

Crystal: I hurt.

Jakkiy: @.@ Do you have any idea where you landed!?? *groans*

Crystal: *sarcastic, slides her feet under his head* Aww sorry It's dark.

Jakkiy: *moans* ...... *Flips and glomphs* Aren't cats supposed to be able to see in the drak.

She finds his bed comfy and warm, she cuddles him.

Crystal: Hmmm *Thinks: He's been warm latly. Usually his skin is so cold.*

They lay there for a moment.

Jakkiy: Could you pass me my cigarettes, they're on the bedside table closest to you.

She reatches over and gives them to him.

Jakkiy: Thanks. *lights one*

She notices there is no odor of any kind but still she turns so that she can buried into his chest. She falls asleep.

Charon is doing more looking around for information on selective seals. He packs a small bag and heads towards Sim's portal.

Dyce crawls out of bed. After dressing, he makes his way downstairs right to the kitchen. First starts off making a pot of coffee then walks over to the fridg.

Jahari: Good morning n.n

Dyce: Good morning

Jahari: Is coffee ready?

Dyce: It should be done soon. Did you want creamer?

Jahari: Oooh n.n Is there flavored ones?

Dyce: Yup, she seems to keep a rather full fridg.

Jahari: Butter pecan, by any chance.

Dyce grabs creamer, eggs and steak. He sets the creamer by the pot and brings down two cups.

Jahari: =n.n= Thank-you *thinks: He's cute*

Dyce: Did you want any thing to eat?

Jahari: Can you make scrambled egg whites?

Dyce: Umm okay?

He brings out three pans. He sperates two eggs for Jahari and sets them aside till the pans are hot. He adds the two yolks to his own eggs and seasons his steak as he waits for pans to reach the right tempreture.

Dyce: Do you like any seasoning on your egg whites?

Jahari: Just a little salt, please n.n <3

He sits at the table with his coffee while Dyce finishes cooking and bring over both of their meals to the table.

Jahari: <3 Thank you =n.n=

Crystal walks in as they finish eatting. She looks over to Jahari kinda confused.

Crystal: Good morning.

Dyce: Morning did you want me to make you some breakfast?

Crystal: No thank you, I'm good.

Dyce: You really should eat....

Jahari: Actually *gets up* Babycakes and I need to talk for a couple mintues...If you don't mind.

Crystal: Umm sure? Lets go talk in my room then... *thinks: Babycakes?*

Jahari follows her to her room.

Jahari: Your the poor girl that got stuck with Jayden, right?

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Yes, unfortunatly.

Jahari: *sadface* I feel bad for you.... Did he mention any shadow rules to you?

Crystal: No. He said we were going to have a talk about it but that was as far as we got.

Jahari: -.- Typical... n.n anyway, Hi I'm Jahari, your sister's shadow, I'm not suppose to talk to you, but, you need to know sooo much.
Here are some of the shadow rules. Oh and I have to be quick so I don't get caught although I'm sure you will remeber them.
Rule #1: Shadows can not have physical relations of any kind with the host - including intimacy.
Rule #2: Shadows are to be upfront, clear and honest with anything the host asks, excluding military or other shodow missions.
Rule #3: The Shadow must ensure the host can contact the BSM at any time.
Rule #4: The host is not to abuse the shadow in any manner. The same goes for the Shadow. This includes extortion.
Rule #5: Status reports are expected from both parties upon the change of the seasons.
I have to go now... I have a meeting in an hour... Please don't tell them I told you anything... You can contact the BSM by going to Sim's portal and asking for the gate that leads you to the BSM. He could give you more information too. He was given a list of all those that have shadows in the area. *hugs* I hope that helped. Bye.

With that he walks out of her room and disapears into the shadows in the hall.

Crystal: Hmmm. Random Shadowman became quite useful.

She makes her way back down to the kitchen. She sees both Jakkiy and Hyoka walk in. Drake is already at the table with a coffee. Jakkiy makes his coffee and walk up behind Dyce. Jakkiy reaches into a pocket on the side of his cargo pant, pulling out a battery operated razor.

BUZZZzzz - zt.

Jakkiy has a feindish grin on his face as both he and Hyoka start to laugh.

Dyce: 0.0!!

Drake: o_O *now standing by Crystal in the doorway* Stay away from me with that.

Jakkiy: Aww but your long over due foe a new style.

He laughs more, Hyoka's laughter calms to a slight chuckle.

Dyce: What the FUCK!!! >:O What the hell was that for!!

Hyoka: Knowing him - It's be just to be a prick.

Jakkiy: No no not at all n.n your reaction was good though.

Dyce: -.- Damn it now I need to fix my hair. *leaves*

Crystal: *unimpressed* Really Jakkiy?

Jakkiy: *puts razor away* What?

Crystal: *sigh* At least you were a bit nicer to me when you cut my hair.

She walks over to where Dyce was sitting and grabs his plate to bring it to the sink to wash.

Jakkiy: I didn't mean to make yours that short. -.-;

Crystal: Really now... -.- you will never live it down. *clean kitchen abit* o.o! Oh Halloween is today =^.^= I have lots to do.

Jakkiy: Me too. See you guys later.

Hyoka: Where are you going.

Jakkiy: No, your not coming.

Hyoka: Why not *glares*

Jakkiy: Bye Hyoka *leaves*

Hyoka: Asshole.

Crystal looks at Hyoka with a swaetdrop, rolls her eyes and goes back to what she was doing. She hopes on top of the counter to get to the to cupboard.

Hyoka: You better be finding something your going to eat.

Crystal: I don't keep food up this high. *looks down on him*

Hyoka: You have to eat before you leave this room.

Everyone can hear Dyce scream.

Crystal: o.o; I should go check that out...

Hyoka: You better hurry up and eat something.

Crystal: *dirty look* I don't have to listen to you. :mad:

Hyoka: Yes you do. I am Jakkiy and he is I. We're more complicated then you and Vivi. You two don't share the same mind. Now hurry up and eat something.

Crystal runs to the other side of the counter and chance hoping to get away from Hyoka. he poofs over and catches her by this point Drake has gone to the living room.

Hyoka: Eat or I'm sticking you in a vial until Jakkiy is back. It doesn't have to be much as long as I can say you ate something - and yes I have to watch you.... -.-;

Crystal: Fine...... -.-;

He puts her down, she looks over to the door but decided not to push your luck. she goes over to the fruitful and grab some orange and some grapes. Quen walks in.

Quen: good morning Starshine n.n and meanie -.- how are you Starshine those grapes look good.

Crystal: Mramie has me trapped here for the time being. Hey what is Jakkiy up, to do you know?

Quen: He's getting some of your party guests n.n Can I come too?

Crystal: He didn't invite you? *looks at Hyoka* Did he invite you?

Hyoka: No.

Crystal: Your both welcome to come as long as you dress up. The party is going to be in the clearing near the portal at 8:00pm. *eats a bit of grapes*

Hyoka: You change your mind about investigating that scream or do you always eat this slow?

Quen: Shut up meanie, I'm in charge of you while he's gone. -.-

Crystal sticks her tongue out at him.

Hyoka: -.-; just hurry up already.

Quen steals some of Crystal's grapes.

Quen: Why don't you just leave already -.- *eats grape* meanie.

Crystal throws a grape at Hyoka's head. Just as Dyce walks in with half his head shaved. The shaved part is a pale pink and the long hair part is a bright neon pink.

Dyce: I hate Jakkiy and Vivi...

Hyoka turns and laughs.

Hyoka: n.n you look hilarious *laughs* or just gay n.n *laughs* definatly gay.

Quen steals the orange and throws it at Hyoka's head *thwap*

Hyoka: O.@ ow!

Crystal laughs as she runs out the kitchen.

Crystal: Bye, Love the hair Dyce. ~.^ *gone*

Dyce: .... *sigh* It took while to decide how to fix what Jakkiy did. I did'n really wanna fix what Vivi did....

Quen: *walks up to Dyce* You look good. I love punk n.n Care for a grape?

Dyce: I love your hair. ^.^ Do you do it yourself?

Quen: No, I wish I was that talented... I was wondering if you could help me with my hair for the Halloweern Party. I'm gonna be a lolita vampress n.n <3

Dyce: Would you like me to do your hair now?

Quen: *starry eyed* Could you =n.n= <3

They both head over to Dyce's room.

Crystal runs over to Sim's place. She can see that he had tided the clearing a bit.

Sim: Hi n.n

Crystal: Hey how are you? *stomach growls* '.'; Damn it Hyoka

Sim: I'm good n.n How are you?

Crystal: I'm great ^.^ I see you already started a bit.

Hyoka: You called

Sim: -.- You! XP

Crystal: Eeek!

She jumps eight feet into the air and lands in Hyoka's arms.

Sim: Why ARE you here?

Hyoka: Cause she cheated. Now I get to babysit her, so blame her.

Sim: Crystal what?

Crystal: ....... put me down.......

Hyoka: Ask nicely or I'll just drop you.

Sim: Meanie

Crystal: Please can you put me down nicely?

He sets her gently on her feet.

Hyoka: So, what do you intend to do about how you cheated.

Crystal: By ignoring you. *snubs him, looks at Sim* I'll need to get Rain to help set everything up.

Hyoka: I honestly didn't think you'd want to spen the day with me....

Sim: -.- how can you just ignor him..... he wont leave, what did you cheat on?

Crystal: I live in a house full of people, most things I can ignor.... and I didn't eat much.

Sim: -.- Want a small salad?

Hyoka: Yes, she does.

Crystal: Don't worry about it... DOn't wast your food.

Hyoka: Go get it Sim. Crystal, you are going to eat. You don't want Jakkiy to ground you from your own party.

She shoots him a dirty look, walks over to him and gets in his face.

Crystal: You wouldn't dare :mad:

Hyoka: You are required to consume enough to sustaine you for the day. You can make a deal or I send for Jakk.

Crystal: Really, your going to use him as a threat..... Fine I'll eat... *grumbles*

Hyoka: So what will you have?

Crystal: *walks away from him* Blood would be best.

Hyoka: Sim, do you mind?

Sim: I'm okay with it - as long as you leave after.

Hyoka: Works for me.

Crystal: *takes Sim's hand* Thanks... sorry...

Sim: Don't worry about it n.n it's gonna make him leave =n.n=

Crystal bites down on his wrist and drinks about a cup. When she's done she smiles sweetly at Sim and then at Hyoka.

Crystal: Okay. Bye bye now.

Hyoka: Sorry Sim, try about another cup missy.

Crystal: Excuse me? Why? -.-

Hyoka: Remember the ultamatume? You know he doesn't care for desturbances when he's working.

Crystal: meanie

Hyoka: -.- Everyone lacks creativity.... come up with a better insulting name.

Crystal: Jerk Face, you like that one better? *sarcastic*

Hyoka: Very much so. Now hurry up and drink. You don't have time to keep irratating me.

Crystal: I will drink but later.

Hyoka: *ice glare* Now.

Sim: o_O please.. I want him to leave....

Crystal: Can we make another deal '.';; I'm not hungry right now.

Hyoka: Half a cup or a whole cup. no other options.

Crystal: Are you wanting to make me sick? What about you come back in a bit then I'll feed -.-;;

Hyoka: -.- Sim? *mm: You'll make sure she does right*

Sim: We'll co-operate as long as you leave already -.-'

Hyoka just turns and walks away.

Hyoka: I'll be checking. Your tme limit is four hours.

Crystal: *sings* Bye Bye

Hyoka give her no response.

Sim: Finally. Anyway, he's scarrier than Jakkiy... by a lot.

Crystal: Your the second one to say that to me.

Sim: That and Jakkiy doesn't like his work, he welcomes disturbances - It's Hyoka that doesn't like being bugged.

Crytal: Good to know.

She smile at sim and then asks if he could open the portal to Ryelee's so that she can grab Rain. Sim smiles back at her and say sure. He opens the portal and she walks in hopeing she wont be long.

Ryelee: Hey =n.n=

Rain: Hi =^.^=

Crystal: Good morning ^.^ Ready to go and decorate?

Rain: Yes I am <3

Crystal: Ryelee would you like to join us?

Ryelee: =n.n= I actually need to do some decking of my own =n.n= If I'm done before you are, I'll join you.

They say bye to Ryelee and go through the portal. They see Sim and Rain says hi. Crystal poofs all the boxes of decorations and asks if everyone is ready to start. They say they are. It doesn't take them long and they seem to have alot of fun doing it and finish in time for Hyoka to show up.

Hyoka: Time for you to complete your end of the deal.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* *mumbles: drat I forgot. hmmmm* *looks at Sim and Rain* I'll be right back.

She poofs over to the front of her house, sees Vivi on the porch swing. Crystal walks up the steps and stands next to Vivi.

Vivi: Where were you?

Hyoka: *poofs next to Crystal* -.- *grabs Crystal* NO Running! *grabs Vivi* You have to do this too.

Vivi: Hey let go of me.

Crystal: Don't bother he wont listen to you.

Vivi: Why is he grabing me too?

Crystal: -.- No idea...

Vivi: Let go. :mad:

Hyoka: She needs to finish feeding and you need to feed. Pick anyone but Leavon.

Vivi: I pick Seither. -.-

Crystal: Hey thats not fair.

Hyoka: It's fair, she pretty much owns him. And your choice Crystal?

Crystal: I mean the fact that you added to mine... Wait? *looks at Vivi* You own him?

Hyoka: She needs to sign first. Yours was added to because of you lack of co-operation.

Vivi: Can I go?

Crystal: *glares at him* You.

Hyoka: Vivi, You'll wait till I can supervise you. Crystal, hurry up.

Crystal: I'd rather not have an audience.

Vivi: I promise to drink the two cups, you can punish me if I don't.

Hyoka: No to the both of you. Hurry up Crystal. Vivi, for your origionals sake - face the other way.

Crystal: Why.

Vivi: Oh, come on...

Hyoka: It's the cost of ditiching.

Vivi: Oh Hurry up.

Crystal: Will you let go of me first?

Hyoka: -.- As soon as you finish, you will be the first one I let go of.

Crystal: Oh how I Love you. :mad:

Hyoka: Thanks, but quit stalling

She twists her body to bite the arm thats holding her. She finds not only the flavor but his blood itself extremly satisfying.

Hyoka: That wasn't so bad now was it?

Crystal: It was terible, now let go.

Hyoka: Your a bad lair. Vivi, Seither will be here in just a moment. *lets go of Crystal*

Crystal: Vivi, when your done. Please come to my room.

She gives Hyoka a very dirty look as she leaves. Once in the house close to the stairs she sees Seither.

Seither: Why does that guy think he can tell us what to do?

Crystal: He bossed you around this morning too?

Seither: -.- He like to do that to everyine it seems.

Crystal: Well Vivi choose to feed on you to get rid of him, she's waiting on the front porch.

Seither: Okay, thanks for the heads up.

Crystal: Your welcome, see ya.

She continues to make her way to her room.

Seither: Hey Vivi, you seem tortured.

Vivi: He wont let go...

Seither: Lets do this then.

Vivi grabs a hold of him, bites down and drinks the two cups as Hyoka demanded. After she's done Hyoka lets go and poofs away.

Seither: I really don't like him.

Vivi: That was the first time I met him.

Seither: He doesn't change.

Vivi: I see.... Oh ^.^ I have to go meet Crystal and change. =^.^=

Seither: :) Ok, go have fun.

Vivi: I will. *hugs* Bye *kisses*

Seither: *kisses back* Bye.

She run over and up to Crystal's rom. She sees Crystal pull out two spiky black leather outfits.

Crystal: I'll show him fetish wear.

Vivi: What? ?.?

Crystal: Oh um never mind. Do you think you'll wear this or should I find something else?

Vivi: No, I like that. *laughs* We are the domanatrix twins. *giggle*

Crystal: XP I guess so. I'll message Dyce to come and do our hair.

Vivi: Awesome. =^.^=

Everyone else also perpares.

Jakkiy poofs Izzy and ParRay to his suite and they perpare by haveing a few drinks before dressing.
Soon every one goes to the clearing. Peep and Claudia are dresses as upper class 17th centary couple. Meeko is dressed as Elvira Queen of Darkness. Dyce is dressed as a traditonal dark elf. Leavon as Thor thunder God. Quen as Vampire. Ryelee as the Bride of Frankinstein. Seither as a goth. Joe as a carnie. ParRay as a devil. Izzy as a biker. Hyoka as a Evil gothic mad scientist. Sim a a VooDoo witch Dotor. Rain as a glamed up princess. Tentin as a ghost.

Crystal and Vivi strut in with their matching domanatrix outfits and are prompttly leashed by a very smug Jakkiy Both girls turn and give Jakkiy a very dirty look.

Jakkiy: =n.n= Don't give me that look - *sings* It's tradition.

Vivi: -.- Your kidding -.-;

Crystal: *looks over his outfit* :mad: You one upped me again?!

Vivi: How is that being one upped?

Jakkiy: The Game Master tortured us before, an in Jyou, Leavon, Drake, Charon Crystal and myself. I dressed like him.

Vivi: And that's one upping her?

Jakkiy: He enslaved us all in a way. So, yes. As he "dominated" us I now "dominate" over you. *evil grin*

Vivi: >:/ *steals cigaret* Well thanks....

Crystal: *annoyed* I need a drink.

Izzy snicker but passes them both a bloody mary.

Izzy: Here ;) This should work.

Crystal: *tilts her head to the right* Ummm Thanks.
She doesn't reconize Izzy as he had gained alot of wieght.

Jakkiy: *lights another cig* Where's mine Izzy? Oh hey Peep, Claudia.

Izzy: Still at the bar.

Peep: *looks at Izzy* Wow - *sees Vivi* No smoking *steals cigaret* -.-'

Vivi: Hey give that back *whines*

Crystal: *grabs and lightly tugs the leash* Let me go and I'll be you drinks *Big eyes*

Jakkiy: Hey Par!

ParRay: What?

Jakkiy: Drinks ;)

ParRay: Sure, the usual?

Jakkiy: Yup.

Crystal drinks her blood mary as she glares at Jakkiy.

Vivi: So how do we mingle like this?

Crystal: Lets just head over to the bar.

They all go over to the bar.

Tentin: Hello everyone.

Vivi: You dressed as a ghost?

Tentin: Yes.

Vivi: Is't that kinda cheating?

Crystal finishes her drink as Rain runs up to the twin girls.

Rain: <3 Oh my god. You two are cute. <3 ~.^ <3 You can domanate me any day.

Jakkiy: *Snickers* Like that would ever happen.

ParRay: Hey sexy ;)

Rain: *turns* Well aren't you a sexy lil devil <3 ~.^

Vivi takes her first few sips of the drink that Izzy brought her as Crystal starts to mix herself another. Vivi looks at everyone and spots that Hyoka is smoking a cigarallo just six feet away.

PaRay: And to whome to I owe the pleasure of meeting you, your grace ;)

Rain: Rain is my name and VooDoo is my game ^.^ <3

Vivi stares at the cigarollo as Hyoka smokes it.

ParRay: Please, do you think I could get you a drink?

Crystal drinks her drink.

Rain: A drink would be great. Will you be staying late?

ParRay: *passes drink* I'll stay late, if you'll be my date.

Vivi: XP Oookay *walks over to Hyoka* Bye.

Crystal drinks more.

Rain: Your date I shall be you look good to me. ~.^ <3

Meeko: *goes over to Peep and Claudia* Hello, how are you two?

Peep: Good, for the most part.

Meeko: Why only the most part?

Peep: I'm just a bit tired, but other then that I'm good.

Meeko: ^.^ Crystal has a nice party here. Good food, music, drinks, even the decore is great.

Peep: My favorite part is Leavon got stuck as bar tender n.n

Vivi stands in front of Hyoka and stares abit before stealing his cigarallo.

Vivi: Thanks *walks away*

Hyoka: o.o? <.< Your welcome *lights another*

Crystal: Leavon wanna make me a couple of different shots?

Leavon: Sure, what would you like?

Jakkiy: Could I get another when her's are done?

Leavon: -.- yes, Now, n.n what did you want?

Crystal: ^.^ Wanna pick for me? <3

Leavon: Lemon drop and an Angel hair?

Rain: *looks at Crystal* o.o gasp ^_^ Wanna do a body shot?

Crystal: Hmm? A body shot.

Rain: ^.^ its fun <3

Crystal looks at Jakkiy smiles and winks at him.

Jakkiy: I'm partial to blondes n.n

Rain: Okay ^.^ what about you ParRay<3?

ParRAy: I'd love to =n.n=

Rain: So wanna mix some drinks Mr.Bartender <3

Leavon: =n.n= How about a blow job and a slow comfortable screw.

Jakkiy just starts laughing, ParRay chuckles. Rain giggles as Crystal blushes abit.

Rain: So who wants what?

ParRay: =n.n= you pick they both sound good to me.

Rain: I guess your getting a blow job ~.^ <3

Crystal blushes even more.

ParRay: Sweet =n.n=

Jakkiy: *light blush* Shall we?

Crystal: *giggles* Okay so how shall we do this?

ParRay: <3 Like this.

He stuffs the drinks in between the girls breasts and steals back the one on Rain with his teeth (grabbing her and holding her at the same time). Rain giggles. Crystal blinks a few times then looks over to Jakkiy.

Crystal: Come over here Jakkiy ;P

Hestitantly he gets close enough she can see his face redden a bit more as he goes for the drink. After he has it, he turns away and drinks it.

Leavon: What!? Jakk is this your first bodyshot? =n.n= Your blaushing.

Crystal: *giggles* That was kinda fun.

Rain: ~.^ <3 I know, right <3

Meeko: *walks over* What you guys doing?

Rain: Body shots <3<3<3<3

Meeko: Souds like fun <3

Ryelee: Me Too =n.n= *bounces*

Joe comes over.

Joe: Mind if I join.

Ryelee: Me first <3

Rain orders more drinks; liquid sex, lesbian love, Leprechuan's gold and after dark.

Rain: *looks at Ryelee* ~.^ I'll do you <3

Ryelee: <3 Yay! <3

Joe: *to Meeko* I don't mean to be up front but... May I have the honor?

Seither walks over.

Seither: Ever take one from a guy? *to Vivi*

Quen runs over.

Quen: Who's doing me =n.n=

Crystal: *drinks her Angel hair drink* I'll do you *giggles*

Meeko: *to Joe* You may. *sweet smile*

Vivi: Ive never done body shots. *blush*

Quen takes the after dark, Ryelee picks the lesbian love, Joe picks the liquid sex, and Seither recives the Leprachuan's gold.

Seither: I'd lay across the table and you climb on top and take the drink from either my chest or mouth.

Vivi: I guess from your mouth.

Seither lays back across the table and Vivi puts the shot into his mouth, then slowly crawls across his body to do the shot. He reaches up and unhooks her leash as she takes the shot.

Seither: ~.^ Lets ditch this crowd.

Vivi: <3 Lead the way.

Crystal drinks her lemon drop and beguins to feel a bit frisky.

Seither and Vivi run away.

Joe: Shall we follow suit with Seither and Vivi, maybe find our own hiding spot.

Meeko: ~.^ Lead the way handsome <3

They take off as well.

Crystal: =^.^= That was fun.

Jakkiy and Leavon smoke.

Ryelee: Who wants another?

Crystal and Rain: ME! <3

Ryelee: I know they're big, but not that big. X3 Crystal it's your party - you first =^.^=

Crystal gets Levon to make her a another Angel's hair and does the shot with Reylee. Rain asks LEavon if he could make her a China White and waits for her turn. Quen and ParRay exchange drinks. Charon and Drake arrive, with Drake sporting a new hair cut.

Crystal turns to see them walk in. smiles sweetly at Charon and gives Drake a bit more of a devious look.

Drake: Hey ;) Hows everyone?

Charon: =n.n= You look so good.

Drake: >w< Hey bartender double china white please.

Leavon: Yeah yeah. XP And for you Charon?

Jakkiy: I'll make him one n.n

Leavon: Ok.

Charon: Thank-you n.n <3

Jakkiy makes him a drink.

Jakkiy: X3 Here n.n It's the ChiChi kind ;)

Charon: Thank you again n.n <3

Crystal: <3 Fashionable late I see <3

Rain: You boys look great <3

Drake: Sorry I couldn't get an earlier appointment. And thank-you

Charon: Yes thank-you.... Jakkiy this tastes funny.

Jakkiy: Did you eat before you came?

Charon: n.n I had a latte

Jakkiy: That's probably why

Charon: ... ok..n.n

Leavon: (MM Jakkiy) You didn't

Jakkiy: (MM Leavon) Oh yes yes I did

Rain and Crystal: Anyone else for body shots <3

Drake: You bet =n.n=

Crystal: Rain or me or both?

Rain winks at Drake.

Drake: I pick Crystal but Rain you caan pick the shot n.n

Rain: Hmmmm an orgasim

Drake: Cool.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Vivi and Seither find themselves on the beach with a fireysunset veiw. Vivi smile at Seither before she pushes him over and crawls on top of him. They pull away each others clothes and begin having sex.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Meeko and Joe walk over to the group.

Joe: I see everyone is enjoying themselves still.

Meeko: Crystal can be a party girl.

Crystal put the drink into her cleavage. Drake embraces her as he takes the shot and ends it by kissing her.

Charon is now on his second drink.

Izzy checks out the masked mystery guest (Jahari)

Crystal: *looks over to Jakkiy* ^.~<3 Hey can I hold that? *points to teh leash handle*

Jakkiy: =n.n= No.

Crystal walk over to him puts both hands on his chest, has a pouty look and bats her eyes at him.

Crystal: Please Jakkiy <3

Jakkiy: ;) That's better.

He hands Crystal the leash and she goes back to Drake and pulls him over to the dance floor. Meeko and Joe join them as well. Followed by Tentin. Rain asks ParRay if he would like to dance, he agrees to.

Izzy walks up to the tall dark feminine person.

Izzy: Care for a drink?

Jarhari: Sure =n.n=

They walk over towards Leavon.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Vivi and Seither lay there breathless on the beach. She looks up at the sky for a moment before turning to Seither.

Vivi: I guess we should head back.

Seither: I suppose.

They dress and walk back to the party. They notice there are poeple dancing, others drinking/smoking and a few just hanging out chatting with eachother. As She looks over all the people it doesn't take her long to spot Jahari. Vivi ears go down, she really doesn't want to deal with him. Looking for where she spotted Hyoka she walks towards him.

Vivi: Hey I was wondering if you mind handing me a cigarolla.

Hyoka: I mind - you can finish this pack, you'll need this to light them.

Vivi: Thanks <3

She walks away from him, heading now to the bar.

Vivi: ~.^<3 Hey bartender can you make me a long Island iced tea?

Leavon: Certainly.

Vivi: Thank you. *looks over to Seither* Do you dance?

Seither: Yes, would you like to?

Vivi: Blushes and she sips her drink* I would be one hot mess.

She looks over to Crystal, slightly jealous about how well she can dance.

Seither: Dancing is for fun not to look good =n.n= Lets go.

Vivi: Ummmmm No really it would be really really realllly bad.

Seither: Just follow my lead.

He holds out his hand towards her, she hesitantly takes it. Lading her to the dance floor. The club music seems to get louder. Crystal is really enjoying herself. As are the others.

Seither: (MM) Here's a little boost ;)

A faint light encases them, giving her body memory messages for several basic steps. The shimmer fades.

Seither: I hope that will give you more confindince up here.

All of a sudden without any warning, Crystal pounces on Leavon and it's welcomed with open arms.

Leavon: I guess I'm target number one tonight =n.n=

Crystal: *giggles* Yes, but not the last <3

She looks over to Hyoka and pounces on him.

Hyoka: o_O! careful, you almost burnt yourself.

Crystal: *rests her forhead on his* Not the clutzy. ;p

Hyoka: Really now

Crystal: XP No fun you are

Hyoka: *glomph* >:) are you sure you want me to be "fun"

Crystal: Ack *pushes away from him* What do you mean by "fun"?

Hyoka laughs evily.

Crystal: :mad: Should I worry?

Hyoka: That depends *eviler grin*

Crystal: *looks a lil worried* On??

Hyoka squeezes, pulling her closer as the spikes on her outfit dig into his skin.

Crystal: *Blushes* 6.6;; Leggo Leggo

Hyoka: What if I don't want to?

Jakkiy: I'll sick Quen on you. -.-

Hyoka immediatly lets go, Crystal smiles as she pouncs on Jakkiy.

Crystal: Thanks ^.^ <3

Jakkiy: Welcome n.n

She looks at him wondering something before she proceeds to lick up his cheek but just as quick as she was he starts to chew on her ear.

Crystal: Ack!! Noooo....

Jakkiy: *chew* =n.n= <3

Crystal: Stop stop now

Jakkiy: aww XP Fine

She jumps on Drake.

Rain: Oh <3 oh <3 me next. =^.^=

Drake: X3 No - mine =n.n=

Rain: Awww can't you share.

Crystal purrs.

Drake: I can but I don't want to.

********************************************************************************************************************

Jahari: Hi-i Vivi <3 <3

Vivi: *hides behind Seither* .....Hi....

Seither: o_O who and what are you?

Jahari: I'm Jahari, I came as a drag queen.

Seither: ..... o-okay......

Vivi: So ummm......

ParRay is Crystal's next pounced victim.

Crystal: =^.^= Hello <3

ParRay: n.n Having fun?

Crystal: Oh Yes <3 <3

ParRay: *laughs* Who's next?

Crsystal: Are you havong fun?

ParRay: ;) Yes

Crystal: I'm Glad. Hmmm

She looks around and pounces Charon.

Charon: n.n hi ..... o.o ...... I feel weird.

Crystal: Awwwww *glomph*

Charon: *hugs* =n.n=

Meeko: *laughs* Looks like she's having fun.

Rain: Why not me next? I'm cute.... Right?

Crystal and Charon get comfortable and purr while holding eachother.

Joe: Maybe your just asking the wrong person to pounce.

ParRay: Yeah <3

Rain: ~.^ <3 Mind if I jump you? Have a party of two?

ParRay: Love to <3 =n.n=

Rain: Awesome <3<3

She pounces, they tumble to the ground get back up and head for the bushes.

Joe: That was quick. n.n;

Meeko: *laughs* Yeah, thats Rain for you.

Joe: I was going to say the same about Par there X) Care to go back for another drink?

Meeko: Love to. Hmmm *giggles* My feet are getting sore.

Crystal hears what Meeko said and decides that her feet are getting sore as well. She gets off of Charon and removes her shoes.

********************************************************************************************************************

Vivi: So umm Jahari how have you been?

Jahari: I've been good. Even helped someone you know but shhh thats a secret. Oh sorry for sorry about showing up like this n.n; I just couldn't help it.

Vivi: .....Didn't you tell me you dress like that normally?

Jahari: Not exactly, I'm dressed as a drag queen - hence the gown, normally I don't wear gowns ^w^

Vivi: That's umm good to know...

************************************************************************************************************

Crystal gets up and runs over to the bar.

Jakkiy: Having fun?

Crystal: *glomph* Oh yes very much. *looks at Leavon* Can I have a pina colada?

Leavon: Comming right up =n.n=

Jakkiy: So now what are you going to do?

Crystal: No idea <3

Meeko: *walks over* Sweety it's getting late. i'm sorry but I must take my leave.

Crystal: ^.^ *hugs* Okay thank you for coming.

Joe: Have a safe trip.

Ryelee: Aww n.n come back soon.

Meeko: I will *turns to Joe* Wanna make sure I do? ~.^ <3

Crystal drinks up her pina colada.

Joe: It would be my pleasure n.n

They both walk to the portal.

Jakkiy: You never said a thing to Sim tonight, he's been mingleing so it's not that bad. n.n you should go say hi, maybe bring him a drink - he like rum and coke.

Crystal quickly runs over to Vivi grabs her arm drags her over to the bar and orders a rum and coke then hands the drink to her.

Vivi: What am I doing with this?

Crystal: Giving it to Sim. ^.^ Follow me.

She runs over to Sim only to pounce him while he is distracted talking to Dyce and Quen. They laugh when Crystal pounces him.

Sim: Hi n.n how are you?

Crsytal: I'm great. ^.~ Vivi has a drink for you.

She get off of Sim, as she steps away from him she steps on a small sharp rock, she winces. Vivi hands Sim his drink.

Sim: Thank-you, *looks at Crystal* Are you okay?

Hyoka slowly makes his way over with out being noticed. Crysta pulls out the small rock. She looks at the little cut it made has it bleeds a bit. Hyoka rests one hand on her shoulder and as she looks up he heals her foot.

Hyoka: You should be wearing your shoes.

Crystal: But my feet hurt.

He kneels down and takes her pain.

Hyoka: You can wear them now.

Crystal: No, I don't want to. But thanks for stopping the pain.

Hyoka glares at her.

Quen: It's her party, she'll wear shoes WHEN SHE wants to.

Sim: *laughs* No kidding n.n

Both Claudia and Peep walk over to Crystal.

Claudia: Sorry but We're going to leave as well. It's getting rather late for me.

Peep: Have a good night n.n

Crystal: Bye <3 See you later.

Rain and ParRay come back to see some of the guests leave. She runs over to Crystal and glomphs her.

Rain: I guess the party is over?

ParRay: It is for me =n.n= Thanks for the good time.

Crystal waves as Rain lets go to head back home. Crystal's eyes start to feel heavy as she starts to get tired. Vivi as well is feeling the same as Crystal. They all wind up packing it down together and head back home. Crystal and Vivi both head for their room and barely get undressed before crawling onto bed. The boys gather down in Jakkiy's living room for a group discussion.

Jakkiy: So people want to move?

Joe: I'm acting as secretary in leu of Peep. The persons in question are: Jyou, Joe, Leavon, Drake, and Hyoka.

Jakkiy: Is there anyone without finds or means of empolyment?

Joe: No.

Jakkiy: Locations are as follows: Jyou and Joe you are to share accomindations in the city core. Leavon you are to find accomindations in the east. Drake you are to find accomindations in the west. Hyoka you are to build your suite in the north. Understood?

Joe: *looks to the group - the group nods. Looks back to Jakkiy* Understood.

They all disband and head to their current rooms.

The next morning around seven. Crystal is already up and dressed- she is wearing a white leather leopard V-neck catsuit with the thighs, the sides on her torso, and the shoulders cut out. She makes her way outside. She notices on her way out that Charon and Quen are in the kitchen. Quen is makking scrambled eggs, Charon is drinking coffee while sitting at the table. When on hte front deck she notices Jakspady looking through the bushes. She looks at him for a moment before heading for the cliffs, the wind blows bitterly.
Leavon beguins his day by packing as do Drake, Jyou and Joe.
Drake is the only one unsure of what to tell Crystal when it comes time to go.

****************************************************************************************************************************

Dyce goes into the kitchen.

Dyce: Good morning.

Quen: Mornin ^.^ Want eggs?

Charon just stares at his coffee.

Dyce: Yes please. *looks at Charon* What's wrong? You look sad.

Charon: .......

Quen: Don't mind him.... he's....he's thinging. How would you like your eggs?

Dyce: Do you know why?

Quen: I'm sure he appreciates your concern hun, but it's not polite to pry <3 *hands him his plate* Here you are hun, coffees made if you want it n.n

Dyce: I suppose your right. Thank you.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Crystal doesn't know why but she feels kinda distant today. There seems to be some kinda of gloom and saddness surrounding the house. She continues on her walk, the wind still blowing coldly. She hopes it will die down as she had dressed for a warmer day but it's not so cold that she needs to go back to change. Crystal decides to walk through the forest to block some of the wind.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Jakkiy leaves by poofing to the river then walking to the portal.

Sim: Since when do you use this door?

Jakkiy: Your coming with me. We're headed to my office.

Sim: You have an office?

Jakkiy: Yes lets go, lock up.

Sim: Yes, sir.

Sim and Jakkiy arrive at a modest sized house in the south end.

Jakkiy: We're here. *unlocks the door* After you Flea.

Sim: Thanks but why am I here?

They enter and are in a small foyer, they remove their shoes and walk into a lage contry kitchen.

Sim: Who's house is this?

Jakkiy: This was the first house I built in this city. It's mine.

Sim: Oh....ummm.

Jakkiy: You, seeing as you are my gate keeper, you are also my courier. You need to be able to go where I need you to when I nee you to and to always return on time.

Sim: Really? o.o?

Jakkiy: Yes and I am also going to have to move the portal.

Sim: O.O!? How do you do that?

On her walk Crystal sees Jakspady has moved into the forest and is still digging in the dirt. She walks up behind him and taps him on the shoulder and startles him.

Jakspady: O.O!!! Wha! -.- Oh, it you... you almost look naked you know....

Crystal: What are you doing?

Jakspady: I'm collecting roots.

Crystal: Looks like dirty work.

Jakspady: -.- yes....

Crystal: Sorry to be a bother.

She walks away and he returns to digging.

Jakkiy: Well It's not that hard..... 9.9 When the door is locked you can tip it over and literally move it and stand it up someplace else.

Sim: *sigh* I was hoping it would be more exciting....

Jakkiy: Me too, actually....

The both sigh at the same time.

Crystal makes her way back to the house close to the sun room but just walks past it. She sees Vivi is reading a book, Vivi doesn't notice Crysatl. The next room she passes is the den, she sees that Charon is there with five really big old books looking frusterated. She wonders what he is doing but still keeps going, but debaits if she should go back inside or not and keeps walking. Leavon is in the shower and spots Crystal walking he watches her as she walks by, she doesn't seem to notice him. Joe walks out the back door and streches. She walks past him not noticeing him either. Joe just watches, then walks towards teh portal. She finially decides what she wants to do, go for a cold swim and hope it makes her feel a bit better. Breaking out into a run making her way towards the cliffs not even slowing down she jumps off the edge and dives into the cold water.

Crystal: EEEK....brrr that was cold. sigh ^.^ I feel better.

Quen: <3Hugs<3 Can you do dreads? <3

Dyce: ^.^ I cant do whatever you like.

Vivi: *walks in* You kept your hair pink?

Dyce: Yes. Thanks to bith Jakkiy and yourself I have a new style.

Vivi: Has anyone seen Crystal?

Joe: *walks in* She's by the cliffs; the portal is missing though....

Quen: How'd that happen? Where'd it go?

Joe: Not a clue.

Vivi: Is Sim there?

Crystal swims for a short while then makes her way to the beach. Once on the beach she wrings out her hair and tail.

Crystal: Oh that felt great. =^.^=

Nic: That's nice. (talking from the balcony of the tree house) Where's Jakk?

Crystal looks to see who is talking to her, once she sees Nic Crystal snubs him and walks along the beach. Nic Poofs down infront of her.

Nic: I don't care if you don't like me - you NEED to help me find him or you'll be stuck with me.

Crystal walks faster away from him, he grabs her.

Nic: You better help me you stuck up bitch before I use the teather spell to conjoin us.

Crystal: *stops* I'm sorry, I didn't notice you :mad: No I don't want to help you. Bye now <3

He teahers her with a three foot magic teather.

Nic: So, where are we going Miss.Priss >:/

Crystal: ......ummm...... I'm not going there with you..... Sorry but I have no idea where Jakkiy is.

Nic: That's the shits for the both of us Miss.Priss. He's the only one with the power to lift this spell. Yeah that's 100% ture too. Not even Ryelee know how.

Crystal: Ummm

They walk back to the house and over to the den. Crystal sees Hyoka sitting on the couch and walks over to him.

Charon: Hyoka, your suppose to be helping XS

Hyoka: Oh look X3 Crystal made a new friend.

She glares at him.

Charon: *looks up* Crystal will you help?

Nic: I would but we're looking for Jakk.

Charon: Try around nine tonight.

Nic: Thank you ;) Muchly apprecisted.

Charon: Now can you look at this?

Nic: n.n Bring it here.

Charon brings him the book.

Nic: Hmm selective seals. Do you know the types you want?

Charon: Somewhat....

Crystal: Hyoka can you remove the teather spell? Please?

Hyoka: *laughs* No. Never ask again. When that spell is used only one person can remove it. *laughs again* Even I know you git told who, once it's used XP Sucks to be you.

Crystal: *whines* Hyoka your so mean.

Hyoka: Your not three anymore, don't whine or I'll put the silence spell on you. It works the same as the teather. >:3 Nic knows it too.

She leaps into his lap, digging her claws into him. Her hair and tail begin to spike a bit and her puplis appear as slightly wide V shaped slits.

Crystal: This isn't funny!

Hyoka: That's hot - do it harder - I need to take you anyway.

She leaps off of him, bright red, wide eyed and a porcupine kitty.

Crystal: Excuse me??

Hyoka: I know your not deaf.

Nic: *laughs* XD Your HIS slave. That must be hell - page 260 Charon.

Charon: Thanks Nic n.n

He goes and sits back down and Crystal joins him. Sitting close to him.

Charon: n.n This is the first of the six spells we need. *hugs*

Crystal: *hugs back* Would you like some help?

Charon: n.n Yes please.

He hands her a book and she begins to look.

Dyce is almost done doing Quen's hair.

Vivi: That's weird. How can the portal go missing?

Joe: Sim's gone too.... I have no idea how they dissapeared.

Dyce: *to Quen* <3 Do you like it? <3

Vivi: Wonder what happened to them. Should we look for Sim? But then again where would we start?

Quen: *poofs a mirror* n.n<3<3 <3 Soo awesome <3 *hugs* Your my hero today n.n <3 <3

Joe: I have no idea.

Dyce: *Hugs* I'm glad you like so much.

Vivi: I guess that makes two of us.

Joe: You'd think that it would be hard to move.

Quen kisses Dyce and he blushes.

Vivi: *sighs* I don't get it.

Quen: You should come with me n.n<3

Joe: Maybe Crystal might know something.

Dyce: Lead the way, my lady. ^.^

Vivi: Shall we go?

Joe: Lets.

They all depart.

Vivi: You said you saw her earlier?

Joe: Yes, near the cliffs.

Vivi: Hope she's still there.

They go.

Quen leads Dyce down to Jakkiy's room. As she is boring Crystal's other room and wont soil Crystal's bed.

Quen: *remove harness halter* Let me show you just how much I appreaciate a man with REAL talent.

Dyce: *blush* Uuuhh =0.0= *Blush* =^.^=

Quen: Nervous? Don't worry n.n <3<3 I'm a good teaher <3

Dyce: <3 Your so beautiful <3

Quen: Thanks to you. <3*kisses*<3

Vivi and Joe are walking out by the cliffs. They don't see Crystal anywhere in sight. Vivi looks down to ocean waves crashing against the cliffs walls.

Vivi: I know she likes to be here, this is her favorite spot.

Joe: This was where she was headed to. Maybe She walked to the forest looking for Jakkiy. He walk to there this morning...

Vivi: I would hope she didn't jump off. That water would be icy.

Joe: Would she???

Vivi: I don't know. I know she likes to do it durning the summer, she would tell me about it and say I should try.... XP No thanks you.

Joe: I'm not too fond of swimming either.....

Vivi: Really? *sweatdrop* I didn't know how to swim till Jyou taught me.

Joe: At least you know how......

Vivi: You want to learn> ~.^<3 I'm sure Meeko could teach you.

Joe: n.n; No thanks, I'm no fan of water.

Vivi: Same but it makes Crystal happy.

Joe: Okay, should we head back to the house?

Nic: Find anything else?

Charon: :( No.....

Crystal: Same here :(

Hyoka: I'm going out..

Nic: Bye

Charon: /.\ I should of had breakfast.

Crystal: Would you like me to make you something?

Nic: Sounds good to me.

Charon: Yes, please.

Crystal: What would you like? Hmm does a Asain salad sound good?

Charon: Yes n.n thank you.

Nic: Can you make cheese burgers.

Crystal: *sigh* Lets go.

They make their way over to the kichen and Crystal grabs all she need to make cheese burgers and salad.

Quen and Dyce finish.

Quen: <3<3 That was fun <3<3

Dyce: <3<3<3 It was very fun. <3<3<3

They shower together and redress. Heading up stairs going into the kitchen they arrive in time to have burgers and salad.

Crystal: ^u^ You two are just in time for lunch.

Quen: Awesome n.n What are we having? Umm.. Why is Nic helping? He never does that...

Back
Top Bottom