Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World

In the morning Crystal is awoken by the sound of Jakkiy opening the first drink of the day. She grumbles as she pulls the blanket over her head.

Jakkiy: What? Its almost eleven and your still sleeping....

Crystal pulls the blanket tighter around her, making herself into a smaller ball.

Jakkiy: *leans over her* what do you want to do today? *poke*

Crystal: ....Don't poke me....
*******************************************************************************************************************

*meanwhile*

Drake decides he wants to go to the city today.

Drake *mind message*: Hey Peep, want to go to town?

Peep *mind message*: No.... Im trying to update my locaters and transmiters.....

Drake *mind message*: ok..... whatever....

------

Drake *mind message*: Vivi.... want to go to town? Everyone else kinda creeps me out and Pepp already said no....

Vivi *mind messages*: What time is it?

Drake *mind message*: Quarter to eleven in the morning.

Vivi *mind messages*: Okay but I need to shower first before anything.

Drake *mind message*: ok ^^ just let me know when your ready.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Jakkiy: Are you always like this in the morning?

Crystal: No, I'm usually up at 6.00am.....you should know that.

Jakkiy: I know, but I figured we would be up before noon....

Crystal: There's not much happening till night fall. What did you have in mind?

Jakkiy: I dont really know.... I dont get out much these days.... Do they play films at this time?

Crystal pushes the blanket away and sits up, yawns and stretches. Then falls over back onto the pillows.

Crystal: There should be movies playing but I don't like the gore. Even the romantic scenes are blood filled....

Jakkiy: hmmm...... Thats no good...... guess I'll go for a walk then, your welcome to join.

Jakkiy picks up one of the bags he brought back from their shopping trip and gets changed in the bathroom. After he picks up his sidebag from next to the bed and sits down slips on a new pair of black flip flops.

Crystal: *looks at him* Okay, I just need to change.

She grabs a bag, goes into the bathroom and comes out shortly. She is wearing a cream coloured knitted sweater dress with capped sleeves and a hood, with chocolate leggings. She then she grabs red flats.

Crystal: Hmm should I grab a sweater too?

Jakkiy looks at her with a smile.

Jakkiy: No, I doubt it, I was already on the balconly this morning and its nice out.

Crystal: ^.^ Okay so shall we go?

Jakkiy: My plan was to walk out of the hotel and go from there.

Jakkiy and Crystal walk out of the building and walk for a couple blocks.

Jakkiy: Do they have any rivers or lakes around here?

Crystal smiles sweetly at him. She grabs his hand and leads him across the park, through a patch of trees to an unoccupied river.

Jakkiy: *looks around* smile This is a nice place. *kneels down and starts looking in his bag*

She can hear a couple bottles in his bag a he searches around in it. After a moment or so he pulls out a camera.

Crystal: A camera?

Jakkiy: Dont worry you wont be in any unless you want to be. *takes a pic of the river and then sits* *sighs* ^^ care to sit for a while?

Crystal sits down besides him.

Jakkiy: Im surprised I figured out how to work this....

******************************************************************************************************************

Vivi comes out of her room wearing a lilac dress with flared 3/4 sleeves and a light brown wide belt and black flats.

Drake: you look cute ^^. Ready?

Vivi: Thank you. ^.^ Where did you want to go?

Drake: *takes her hand and poffs them to the city* I was going to go shopping, have lunch, maybe stop in at the theater for a movie then go home. Or did you have a place in mind? I know your last trip was cut short.

Vivi: Yeah I was looking forward to shopping with Crystal....

Drake: Don't feel too down about it, Jakkiy, although he seems like a possesive freak at times is actually better described as a marshmallow. He will make sure you guys go on another trip together knowing him. So, anywhere you want to go?

Vivi: No there's no where really that I want to go. Is he really a possessive freak?

Drake: Thats what he seem like to me. Hey, want to check out the costume shop, they actually do have pretty nice things in there; anything you can think of.

Vivi: Costume shop?

Drake: Trust me. Its more like a inter universal clothing store.

Vivi: Okay lets go.

They enter the store and Vivi cannot belive the vast clothing styles on display. There was well over 300 different culturs.

Crystal just looks at him and smiles.

Jakkiy: what?

Crystal: Oh? umm Nothing.. *she turns away from him*

Jakkiy: *hands Crystal the camera* Here, take this for a moment please. I just want to get something else from my bag.

She takes the camra and looks at him confused. Jakkiy brings out one of the drinks he had stashed in his bag.

Jakkiy: do you want one? *thinks: doubt it*

Demur: Hm, get her drunk and take advantage of her, you are discusting.

Jakkiy looks away from her and sighs.

Crystal: *reaches for it* You know your a bad influence.

Jakkiy: =^-^= really? Thank you <3

Jakkiy opens it and then hand it to her then pulls out another for himself.

Crystal: *giggles* It really wasn't meant to be a compliment.

Jakkiy: ^^ aww, too bad. *takes a drink*

Crystal giggles and takes a sip.

Jakkiy: *smiles* If you could go anywhere for as long as you wanted without changing anything in your world where would you go?

Crystal: Hmmm... I never really thought of it......Maybe back to my birth place. Where would you go? *takes a drink*

Jakkiy: That would be cool, I wonder where I was born..... Oh well, the one place i would go, well I guess I would just go home.

Crystal: Where is that? *takes a drink*

******************************************************************************************************************

Vivi eyes go wide and seem to sparkle. She goes to the most colourful first that is closest to her. Drake finds himself cyber-meta people (peoples in whiched harnesed music as power).

Vivi: Hmm....There's so much here..

Drake: Yeah, there sure is. See anything you like yet?

Vivi: There's just so much, its kinda over whelming.

Drake: I know, and there is always something new. All i do is just browse.... Its always hard to decide what I to buy if anything.....

Vivi: What do you suggest?

Drake: Hmmm. *turns aroud and then picks up a random pair of pants* what do you think of these?

The pants that he held up were half solid black on the upper thigh and smoke pattern below the knee with the reverse on the other side. She looks the pants over.

Vivi: *sweat drop* For who?

Drake: Vivi, I don't really know what you like? Im taking a shot in the dark......

Vivi: Sorry they are nice but not something I would see myself in. I'm kinda partial to pastels for the most part.

Drake: Okay, then you will want to head over to the Mood dancers and morning light dream casters section over there *points*

Vivi looks in the direction that he's pointing and heads that way. She looks at a few things and pulls out a rather simple pink dress with beading along the bottom of it.

Drake finds a few things he liked including a pair of jeans from the human section.

Vivi goes over to the human section and grabs a few pairs of jeans as well.

Drake is already at the till paying for his things.

Vivi goes and pays for her things as well.

Vivi: So now where would you like to go?

Drake: I dont know. You pick this time ^^

Vivi: Where is a good place to eat.

Drake: what foods do you like?

Vivi: I like spicy food.

Drake: this way.

they head down the street to a not so cleverly named cafe called mundo-spices.

Drake: this is the only place that isnt at least a four star resteraunt that has spicey foods.

Vivi: Okay, shall we go sit and order.

Drake: lets.

They go and sit and look at a menu.

Jakkiy: that would be the Leopard planet. Its beautiful there, its also called the planet of rivers.

Crystal: Is that why your like to be near rivers?

Jakkiy: I guess, but I like water in most forms. What was your birthplace like?

Crystal: I don't remember it completely, but my parents grave is there.

Jakkiy: where is it?

Crystal: A couple of galaxys away.

Jakky: whats it called?

Crystal: Why?

Jakkiy: it's ok never mind. *drinks*

Crystal: *Drinks* I don't remember the name but it's a planet full of albinos/white cats and black cat species.

Jakkiy: I know an albino cat, his name is Demur.

Crystal: Oh? My mother was an albino.

Jakkiy: really? what was your dad?

Crystal: He was a black cat....normal for golden to have parents like that. *finishes drink*

Jakkiy: Hmmm. Ok. *finishes drink*

Crystal: Who's Demur?

Jakkiy: well-

Demur: What!?!? YOUR telling her about me!?!?!

Jakkiy: he was the first person I met on the leopord planet, he took me back to my father. After that the realtionship we had has gone down hill.....

Crystal: Oh? Do you still have contact with him?

Jakkiy: you could say that I have more conact with him than I want.....

Demur: your not exactly a charmer yourself.....

Crystal: You do?

Drake: hmmmm

Vivi: What are you going to have?

Drake: the taiwanese fried rice, and you?

Vivi: It sounds very good, I think I shall have that too.

Drake: ok.

When the waiter comes to their table they give him their orders.

Vivi: I hope that is is good.

Drake: It is ^^ I think anyway.

Vivi: I will have to trust you on that. *smiles sweetly*

Jakkiy: yeah...... *opens new drink*

Demur: what no kind words? you tainted are all alike.

Jakkiy: hey, have you ever heard of the Tainted peoples?

Demur: the last thing you want to do is let her know your tainted. She will hate you.

Crystal: No I've never heard of them. At least I think anyway.

Jakkiy: Its a type of people made when two different spiecies mix. This is supposed to be forbbidion to do this but it happens anyway.

Crystal: Okay. so Meeko wouldn't count?

Jakkiy: it only counts for animals, for example cats and dogs they say dont mix, however they say any creature without fur can mix breeds. and no a non-fur breed cannot be mixed with a fur bareing creature otherwise you would still be considered tainted.

Crystal: That sounds intnerseting. *she looks him in the eye*

Jakkiy: I thinks it is strange that they are considered tainted.....

Crystal: Yeah, so why is it considered wrong?....Oh we should head to the fair.

Drake and Vivi eat this wonderful rice when it arives. they both enjoy their meal.

Drake: What do you want to do now? *pays bill*

Vivi: Your turn to pick.

Drake: want to watch a movie?

Vivi: okay lets go.

Drake and vivi walk to the closest movie theater and find that three movies are playing.

"vampiric dream"-adventure/quest movie
"lost heart"-the love story
"I found that" - a comedy

Vivi: Not a love story. no thank-you.

Drake: How about that adventure one?

Vivi: That one sounds good. :)

Drake and Vivi get their tickets and have a great time watching the movie.

Jakkiy: *gets up* I suppose, you lead the way, I wasn't watching on the way here. And the reason these peoples are considered tainted would be because of the fear that if the spieces blended the people would become impure. Being impure means your breeding is unrecognizable and you would be magicly unstabe.

Crystal: I highly doubt that would happen.

Jakkiy: I don't think it would happen either.

It doesn't take them long to reatch the fair, Crystal smiles at Jakkiy and grabs his hand.

Crystal: Lets play some games.

Jakkiy: ^^ what ones do you start on?

Crystal: The ring toss.

She tries but can only get 1 out of 5 rings on the bottles.

Crystal: Okay so I'm not good at this game.

Jakkiy tries and he doesnt get a single one.

Jakkiy: apparently your better than I am ^^;

Crystal: *giggle* Lets try a different game. The one with goldfish?

Jakkiy: sure, what do you do?

Crystal: You take this hoop with a thin paper and try to pick up a fish before the paper rips.

Jakkiy: really? i'll try it.... what do you do with the fish after?

Crystal: The more fish you catch the bigger the prize. You put fish in the bowl near you.

Jakkiy: ok.....

Crystal get three fish and a small stuffed animal.

Crystal: After this wanna go on some rides?

Jakkiy agrees and they go on a few different rides play a couple of more games, before they end the night they decide to go on one last ride the fairest-wheel. They are at the top when it stops.

Crystal: Oh wow, we're up high. I guess we have a good view of the fireworks then.

Jakkiy: how long do we stay up here? ^^

Crystal: I guess till the fireworks are done.

Jakkiy: want one? *brings out a drink*

Crystal: No thanks, I've already had one today.

Jakkiy: you are so predicatble sometimes ^^ ok I'll have one though.

Crystal: *lil glare* Oh bite me.

A few small fireworks appear.

Jakkiy: I might ^^ just because you said that. *takes a drink* nah, blood and alcohol dont mix well.....

Crystal: *looks down* Well It wouldn't be easy for me to get away if you tried.

The fireworks start to get bigger.

Vivi and Drake walk out of the theater.

Vivi: So how did you like the movie?

Drake: It was pretty good, I thought. What did you think?

Vivi: ^.^ I liked the movie. Might even buy it when it comes out. So what shall we do now?

Drake: Your turn this time, and right now the only things open are bars and clubs or if you want we could even go home.

Vivi: Lets just go for a walk before we head home.

Drake: Okay, *starts walking down the block* what do you think will make a good place to go for a walk?

Vivi: You lead the way, I'm still learning my way around.

Drake: not quite what I ment. But thats okay. I'll show you a spot I know. *turns the corner*

Vivi: *giggles* So where is this spot.

Jakkiy: thats for sure. *drinks* nice fireworks display though.

Crystal just smiles at him.

The show of fireworks really start to get spectacular. Neon colours light the sky, and the boom echos across the fair. But the desplay of lights only lasts about 10 minutes. The fairest-wheel starts to move.

Jakkiy: What did you think? *finishes his drink and hides the bottle*

Crystal: It was very beautiful. What did you think?

They get off the ride.

Jakkiy: I agree, care to walk home?

Crystal: Okay let us go.

They leave the fairgrounds.

Jakkiy: well I guess it actually back to the hotel ^^; *opens another drink*

Crystal: I knew what you meant. *giggles*

They arrive back at the hotel. Crystal sits on the bed, she takes a deep breath. Jakkiy walks out onto the balcony and then turns around and looks up.

Jakkiy: Do you think there would be way up onto th rooftop?

Crystal: I don't know, most likely. Why?

Jakkiy: do you think you could show me a way? *drinks*

Drake: not to far from here, just would be the length of three blocks.

Drake and Vivi come to the end of a road that leads to what seems to be no where.

Drake: Here we are, we just go past that thin treeline on a path.

Vivi: Where does it lead?

Drake: You'll see. I think this place is really neat, I have never seen another place like it before.

He begins to lead her down a rainforest like path. Vivi looks around at the surroundings. Drake leads he just around a corner until they reach a riverbed and on the other side is a cave. The mouth of the cave looked to be coated with crystals like the walls of a geode stone and the pebbles on the ground appeared to be gold. Vivi looks around the whole cave, her eyes wide. Drake poof's to the other side with her.

Drake: Unlike the crystals in other caves you are able to take off pieces of these ones.

Vivi seems to be drawn to the amethysts. Drake pulls down a decent sized piece with brilliant colour and hand it to her.

Drake: Here you can take this home with you.

Vivi: *stares* Thank you. *smiles*

Drake: Your welcome ^^, we sould get back now though.

Vivi: Yeah we better get going.

Drake poofs the oth of them home.

Crystal: Okay, I think we can get there by the stairs.

She leads him out of the room, up the stairs and on to the roof.

Crystal: So how come you wanted up here?

When they both are out of the stairwell she closes the door and leans against it.

Jakkiy finished his drink and brought another one with him but does not open it.

Jakkiy: Sure is a better veiw from here. Actually quite a good veiw from here.

He walks over to the rooftop's edge and jumps up on it. He looks over at Crystal and reaches out for her to come and join him. She's a bit nervous but takes his hand anyway, he pulls her up next to him.

Crystal: *looks down at the fair* The view is very pretty and we are up so very very high. *holds Jakkiy tighter*

Jakkiy kisses her softly the opens his drink behind her, cutting one of his fingers with the cap. He turns to his side slightly.

Jakkiy: definatly better then the baclony.

Crystal blushes and when he cuts his finger she covers her nose and mouth. The colour in her eyes pale, her heart beats harder. Jakkiy notices right away, he knows it's been awhile snice the last time she had drank any blood but brings his hand up to take a drink anyway, knowing its his cut hand. He uncovers her face and softly kisses her again. Crystal's blush gets darker, her fangs become longer, no longer can she fight back the feeling to feed, she grabs him and bites. Jakkiy isn't too bothered by this and just has his drink while she does. When she's done. She wipes the blood away, trying to glare at him but she's too gigglely and happy to stay mad.

Crystal: Are you nuts? Why didn't you stop me? *giggles*

Jakkiy: *finishes his drink* *hic* Well you obviosly needed it, and where would I get any while *hic* in this condition......Wanna head inside? *hic*

Crystal: :D Okay.

She takes off her knitted dress, luckily she has a black tank under it, brings out her wings and jumps. Jakkiy watches for a moment then poof them both onto the bed.

Jakkiy: *hic* Take it from me.... drunk flying is a bad idea.... *hic*

She tackles him, then sits on his stomach.

Crystal: :D I'm gunna hate you in da morning. *giggles*

He rolls over and is gently pinning her to the bed.

Jakkiy: Really, thats too bad. *hic* but I guess that means you don't hate me now. *hic* ^^

Crystal: *giggles* No, I don't hate you. *tries to push him off*

Jakkiy: Hey, *hic*

He grabs he sides and falls over, pulling her off the bed with him.

Jakkiy: *hic* That didn't go as planned.....

She sits on him again, her forehead touching his.

Crystal: Whats the plan? *lil giggle*

Jakkiy: To *hic* stay on the bed....

He pulls his side bag off and pulls out the last drink from it and opens it.

Jakkiy: *hic* this is my last one, *hic* When will you want to sleep?

She looks up, looks at the wall and starts to climb it till shes sitting on the ceiling. Looking down at him smiling and still full of giggles.

Jakkiy: Hmm..... I wonder what I got myself into ^^ *poofs next to her* *hic* gonna have a hard time drinkin here. *pokes* *hic*

Crystal: Oh my GAWD. Have you every hated someone soooo much that you wanted to cut them open spread their ribs tear out their heart, shove it down their throat and hope they choke on it with their last breath? *evil grin* *laughs* *sweet smile*

She starts to crawl around in circles. He stares at her.

Jakkiy: *poofs a straw into his drink* surprisingly more often than one would think.... *hic* sit down your makin me dizzy..... *hic*

Crystal: *sticks out her tongue* Make me.

Jakkiy: Really *hic* want me too?

He looks at her with a very twisted evil grin. Crystal looks at him a bit worried but still crawls faster. Jakkiy just poofs infront of her so she crashes into him, looking up at him Jakkiy gives her a big smile.

Crystal: Ow....*looks at floor*

She jumps down and starts running around the room and jumping on and over things in her way. Jakkiy poofs down onto the bead and finishes his drink.

Jakkiy: *hic* Hmmmmm what do I do?

She jumps on him.

Crystal: What would you like to do? *giggles*

Jakkiy: I actually *hic* wanna either sleep or go outside.

Crystal: *lil giggle* I no wanna go out.

Jakkiy: If you say so twisted *hic*

They poof out and wind up in his world. Outside the house and no doors insite.

Jakkiy: whoa, I wasn't even *hic* using magic yet......

Crystal: O.O Wait what? Where? Why?

Jakkiy: This hasnt happened in decades.......

Crystal: *giggles* I'm confused. *giggles*

Jakkiy then turns into his large wolf state followed by a smaller upright version.

Jakkiy: *moans* *falls over*

Crystal: *jumps back* Whats happening? *worried*

Jakkiy then turns into the rainbowed skunk and the a curly haired a hoved version of himself before the glitch stops at his usual form.

Jakkiy: *still motionless on the ground* im so not staying here...... *poofs them both back into the hotelroom*

Jakkiy doesn't have a gracefull landing but manages to get to the bed fine.

Jakkiy: sorry..... goodnite....

Crystal: *looks at him* Your forms are so different, unlike mine. My looks change a bit and then there's my cat form. But Yours are unique.

Jakkiy: ..... I'm tainted......

Crystal: Do you think I would care if you are or not?

Jakkiy: I had no idea what you would think....*sits up* im probaby why everyones powers have been glitching....

Crystal: *lil giggle* Oh Jakkiy you need to stop blaming your self.

Crystal takes off her tank and leggings. She just smiles at him. As he looks at her he can see her true form. Crystal now has three tails, three jewels on her forehead in between her eyes, white wings with black tips, and grey around her eyes as well as spots that go along her forehead and down the sides of her face to her elbows and spots from her sides to her knees.

She then walks over to the balcony. Giggling as she goes.

Jakkiy: no, not the window again..... *walks over and shuts it* maybe we should get some rest, you will need to to hate tommorow.

Crystal: *clings to him* Okay.

Jakkiy leads her to the bed and ooutstreached his hand in gesture for her to climb in.

Crystal jumps on to the bed.

*meanwhile*

Vivis power over water glitches and slowly starts to flood the house.

Vivi: Oh my?! Someone help!!!

Peep: eek O.O *poofs the both outside* when did this start?

Vivi: It just started. I don't know how to stop it.

Peep mind messages Drake to bring his books on the water type peoples.

Peep: Im going out on a limb with this because the water people have been extinct for over 100 years but I have only ever heard about this involving them......

Vivi: I just hope we can get it to stop.

Peep: Me too, this amount of magic use could be straining.....

Drake: Whoa this is alot of water..... Take these heavy things.

Peep: Thank you *starts leafing through pages*

Peep: Does anyone have a magic vile?

Peep: stare I take that as a no.... Drake hold these again *almost throughs them at him* *poofs away*

Drake: ummmm.......

Vivi: Whats happening?

Drake: well...... I have no idea.....

Vivi: So we just have to wait?

Drake: maybe

Peep: *poofs back* okay now to beguin. *beguins reciting spell*

Drake:......

Jakkiy crawls onto the bed and streaches out.

Jakkiy: good night?

Crystal pins him down smiles then kisses him and he returns her kiss. Jakkiy flips over and pins he for a momoent the settles on his side.

Jakkiy: Having a good time so far?

Crystal: *smiles* Yup. *giggles*

Jakkiy: *smiles* thats good, you tired yet?

Crystal: Nope.

Jakkiy: if I sleep would you, or would you run away?

Crystal: *giggles* I don't know. Wanna find out?

Jakkiy: I want to sleep but I dont want you to run away......

Crystal: *giggles* I don't know. Wanna find out?

Jakkiy: I want to sleep but I dont want you to run away......

Crystal goes under the covers and cuddles up against Jakkiy. She looks at him, smiles and giggles.

Jakkiy: whats so funny? :D

Crystal pins him again.

Jakkiy snaps back and pins her again.

Jakkiy: What? ^^

Crystal: *pout* Do you have an issue being on the bottom? Or do you just like being on top?

Jakkiy: is that the alcohol or are you serious?

Crystal: *giggles* Well?

Jakkiy: *stares at her* it all depends on what the situation is.......

Crystal giggles grabs him, and kisses him again.

She lays back down breathes deep and closes her eyes. Shes not sleeping, she just ran out of energy. Jakkiy knows that she will soon be asleep.

Jakiy: sweet dreams

Crystal smiles and falls asleep. As she does her looks return back to normal or to at least what Jakkiy is use to seeing.

The water around vivi slows and she finds herslef very tired. When the water stops she is exhausted as she watches a bright blue light come from her and the go into the vile.
Peep stops reciting and closes the vile.

Peep: You wont have any magic untill Jakkiy comes back, okay?

Vivi: No magic? I've never been without before.

Vivi puts her hand on her head, her eyes go pale. They have seen the same look on Crystal before.

Peep: I dont like the look of that expression......

Drake: why?

Vivi: Sorry I need to go. *starts walking away*

Peep: Not so soon.

He grabs Vivi's wrist, Drake looks at them confused. Vivi tries to pull her hand away.

Vivi: Peep let go of me.

Peep: Drake take her back inside, Im going to prepair something for her.

Drake: Ok, we will be in the kitchen.

Peep: Good *poofs away*

Drake takes ahold of Vivi and poofs them both into the kitchen. Vivi goes and sits at the table resting her head on her hands.

Drake: Are you okay?

Vivi: *sigh* I have a headache, but I'm fine

Peep returns with a cup of redish liquid.

Peep: Drink this, it will be gross but it will get rid of your headache.

Vivi: There did you get this?

Peep: I don't need it but I keep it for emergencies......

Vivi: Okay and how often should I be drinking it?

Peep: When Crystal was small it was one cup a week.

Vivi: Hmmm okay. May I leave? I want to go to bed.

Peep: Drink it first then you can go.

Vivi drinks it all, stands up and says good night before heading to bed. Everyone else get ready for bed as well.

It's 8:00am the next day.

Crystal opens her eyes and cringes, she has a massive head ache. She looks over at Jakkiy to see that he is still dead to the world. Crystal glares at him and kicks him. He just grumbles and rolls over. She kicks him again.

Jakkiy: fine.....

He crawls out of bed and opens another drink. She reaches over and takes his drink.

Crystal: Oh no, I don't think so.

Jakkiy promply take it back

Jakkiy: yes or you will live to regret it *evil glare* This is the one that gets rid of my hangover.

Crystal: -.- Really now? Well aren't you lucky.

Jakiy: yes

Crystal: What about my hangover.....I blame you for it by the way.

Jakkiy: -.- no blame yourself, you should feed more often....

Crystal: Oh bite me....*rubs temples*

Jakkiy: *stare* I think this means we go home now right?

Crystal: Not yet, too early.

She looks down blushes, quickly grabs the blankets.

Crystal: Oh my, where are my clothes?

Jakkiy: Dont' ask me, I don't remember..... What do you want to do?

Crystal: *sweatdrop* How much of last night do you remember?

Jakkiy: Most of it.

Crystal: Really now. *lays back down* Thinks: At least I did do anything too embarrassing.

Jakkiy: So, you like to be on top, eh?

Crystal: *goes bright red* Excuse me!?

Jakkiy: You asked Me if i prefered to be on top and kept pinnig me. *smiles smugly*

Crystal: *hides under blanket* Oh my.. *bight red* ...umm I was asking why you kept pinning me after I pinned you....It just came out rather....

Jakkiy smiles and laughs at her as he opens a second drink.

Crystal: And you answered? Why? *sits up* What was with the evil grins last night?

Jakkiy: *looks at her evily* I'm not sayin.

Crystal: *ears go down* sweatdrop Come on please.

Jakkiy: no, not today..... what all do you remember from last night?

Crystal: Your other forms and that you are tainted.

Jakkiy: .....I was hopeing that I drempt part of that..... -.-

She wraps the blanket around her and crawls over to him.

Jakkiy: What?

She pins him.

Crystal: So you wanna talk about it?

Jakkiy: o_O; not exactly.....

Crystal: Your going to have to tell me something.

Jakiy: -.- Where would you want to start?

Crystal: *smile sweetly* I'll let you pick.

Jakiy: Ok :3 none of it, great.

Crystal: Fine, what are you?

Jakkiy: Wolf, sheep, skunk, cat, and harpe eagle in a DNA cloak......thats a faltering DNA cloak

She lays down, her head just under his chin.

Crystal: I guess that would explain the looks of some of your forms.

Jakkiy: I guess.....

Demur: your as dumb as a sack of hammers..... stop drinking..... *evil glare*

Crystal: You seemed so sad when you told me last night.

Jakkiy: Believe me I'm not too pleased now......

Crystal: How come?

Jakkiy: Being considered unstable is not an asset....

She sits back up look at him.

Crystal: Well I guess, I have no more questions. For now.

Jakkiy: For now? fine. what do you have planned for today?

Crystal: I planned two days, your turn.

Jakkiy: hmmmm, although this is the second day i will, hmmm. Check out the underground?

Crystal: *sticks out her tongue* When do you want to go?

Jakkiy: after the next drink.

Crystal: ....Your drinking too much.....*thinks* Hmmm *giggles*

She throws the blanket on him and runs to the bathroom.

Jakkiy uncovers himself and then gets changed while she is in the bathroom. He is in a pair of yellow hightops, black griunge styled jeans and a black and while stiped sweater. Crystal takes a shower, blow dries her hair. She comes out wearing a long sleeved loose fitted black and white stripped top that hangs off of one shoulder and light blue skinny jeans. She walks over to the bed and look down at him.

Crystal: Can you not drink so much today?

Jakkiy: your shirt matches my sweater..... *picks up a bag and walks into the bathroom*

She lays down on the bed and closes her eyes waiting for him. He comes back out in a black knit turtleneck.

Jakkiy: *finishes drink* ready to go?

Crystal: I guess. My head still hurts.

Grabs her red flats. Jakkiy finishes that drink, opens another, then they make their way to the city then leads her though the finer streets of the city to an area of the city that is worn down and very poor. Continuing on down through an old subway they jounney through some side paths to the larges most bizarre place she has ever been, The people look to be no less than three species or blends and all of the uniquly cultured items in this street mall were as eye catching to her as the ones selling them.

She looks at the people and the items, hoping she doesn't look like she's staring. She looks over at Jakkiy then down the path a head of them, back to her surroundings.

They travel a ways untill the reach the edge of the village.

Jakkiy: welcome to the village of the tainted. I was asked to meet someone here...... I'm havin trouble remembering the house though....

Crystal: Then how are you going to meet them?

Meeko is sitting outside on the porch swing, just reading a book when Claudia walk up. Meeko looks up when she hears Claudia's foot steps get closer.

Meeko: Good morning Sweety, how are you?

Claudia: I'm good, how about yourself?

Meeko: Not bad.

Claudia: Is there anyone else up?

Meeko: Sorry I don't know.

Claudia: Wouldn't Crystal be up?

Meeko: I'm sure she is...Where ever she is. She and Jakkiy disappeared two night ago.

Claudia: Oh...I see.

Meeko: Whats bugging you Sweety? Do you want to talk about it?

Claudia sits down next to Meeko on the swing.

Claudia: Well....

Claudia: I really don't know what to do. I'm keeping a bit of a secret from Peep and I know I should tell him but I'm worried about what he will think.

Meeko: I see. I think you should tell him.

Claudia: But what if he rejects me?

Meeko: You might just have to take that risk. You can't keep hiding, you are spending more time with him. He will find out sooner or later.

Claudia: I suppose.

Peep walks out onto the porch.

Peep: Good morning ^^

Meeko: Good morning.

Claudia: Hi hunny.

Peep: How are you to doing today? ^^

Meeko: I'm good.

Claudia: I'm mostly good, I guess.

Peep: Is anything bothering you?

Claudia: No, well maybe...Yes.

Meeko smiles and goes back to her book

Peep: you can tell me....

Claudia: Well I'm not really sure how to say or start off. Have you ever heard of Kirin?

Peep: Kirin, yes. why?

Claudia: Well I'm not a human....my real species is a Kirin....

She stands up and a light surrounds her. Claudia's tan skin and dark hair disappears. Her hair is now a pastel blue that fades to pink. Her skin is now pure white with small green scales that start from just under her chest down her sides to almost to her knees. She now has a tail is pastel blue that fades to pink then to white. Hooves instead of toes and her ears become a bit ponity and she has light grey horns right above them.

Peep: Wow thats hot 0.0 *blush* I mean.... oh...... *sweatdrop*

Jakkiy: Malichi *mind messages Malichi* where are you, you bum.

Crystal: Umm okay?

A unicorn wolf breed walks up beahind jakkiy.

Malichi: Behind you.

Jakkiy nearly jumps out of his skin and winds up choking on his cigarette.

Jakkiy: *cough-cough* *choke* *wheeze* *cough* MMlah!! *spits* *turns around* Malichi, you, *growls*

Malichi: *laughs* Just like old times ^^ Did you find work in the city for me and my girls?

Jakkiy: Yes

Malichi: Sweet, now whose the blonde babe?

Jakkiy: *glare* Crystal and dont touch her

Malichi: understood

Jakiy: *turns to Crystal* Now I guess you know who Malichi is....... were going to take him back to the city. Did you see anything you liked in town?

Crystal stands closer to Jakkiy and shakes her head no.

Jakkiy: ok ^^ Malichi, where are the girls?

Malichi: We will stop by the camp just before we go, its the closest resedence to the exit of the village.

Jakkiy: sounds good.

They begin to walk back through the village.

Jakkiy, Crystal, and Malichi reach a tent on the egde, like he had said.

Malichi: Wait here.

Jakkiy: *lights a cigarette* yup

out come a dragon species, squirril, and a music species (all female) along with mailchi.

Jakkiy: Ready?

Malichi: yes

Jakiy: Lets go *takes crystals hand*

They walk back into the city. Jakkiy leads Malichi's group to a building and then he and Crystal walk away back towards the hotel.

Crystal: Where are we going?

Jakiy: just back to the hotel, you seemed uneasy for a bit there. why?

Crystal: Oh? Sorry. Meeting new people can do that to me some times.

Jakkiy: i agree, it feels awkward....

Crystal: So now what are we going to do?

Jakkiy: i dunno, you pick this time

Crystal: What was that all about?

*************************************************************************************************************
Claudia: *red* W..wha?

Peep covers his face with one hand

Pepp: sorry *bright red*

Claudia: Whats wrong?

She goes back to her human form.

Peep: *sweatdrop* my choice of words......

Claudia: Well how would you reword it?

Peep: I was meaning to tell you your beautiful and shouldn't have hidden yourself.

Claudia: I think your seeing things. I'm white, very very white.
My hair is always messy looking, and I brush it. I have scales on my stomach and back. I don't have smooth skin.... and I even have fur.....

Meeko: Oh Claudia...

Peep: your perfect *kisses her*

Claudia look at him blushing, confused and unsure.

Claudia: I am? Are you sure?

Peep: yes Im very sure :3 <3 *kisses her again*

Claudia goes back to her natural form.

Peep: *smiles* we haven't gone out on our own in a while, care to join me for a walk by the river? Jakkiy isn't here so I can garuntee he wont disrupt anything ^^

Claudia: Okay, lead the way.

She grabs ahold of his hand and they walk down to the path. The morning sun continues to rise. Peep leads Claudia in through the forest and across a medow that ends along the rivers banks. Grasses in the meadow rippled as if it were dancing in unison with the ever-flowing current that drives the river. The air, warm, flowed gentlly caressed with the fragrences of the many wild flowers, morning dew and blossoming fruit trees; elegently intertwining, weaving in and around them both. They stop and watch as the sun slowly lifts itself above the line if trees illuminating the skies with brilliant golds, stunning bronzes, rich reds, pinks, and purples laced with soothing blues. The setting stars fade into silver lining that weaves the inticrite picture together in sensual motion.

Peep: its beautiful outside today

Claudia: It is rather nice out. *hugs Peep*

Peep a just says yes and holds Claudia. They stand in silences watching the rising sun. Enjoying each others company.

Jakkiy: they were a few people I worked with in the past and got to be good friends with. they needed work and theres lots here, that and I wanted to show you the village.

Crystal: Okay. Is there anything else you would like to do?

Jakkiy: *stare* although we just went over that how about we go for lunch then head home?

Crystal: Okay where shall we have lunch?

Jakiy: what are you in the mood for?

Crystal: *sweat drop* I'm not hungry for food to tell you the truth.

Jakkiy: hmmmm. The dance hall, want to go there?

Crystal: Sure, lets go. ^.^

Crystal and Jakkiy make it to the dance hall (thats only the name-its really a club). Jakkiy leads Crystal throught to the bar and oders a vokda-cranberry neat.

Jakkiy: would you like anything?

Crystal: A rye and cola.

Jakkiy: Rye? ok....

Crystal: What? Don't like Rye?

Jakkiy: its not that, rye doesnt like me.

Crystal: What do you mean it doesn't like you? Hm Isn't it a bit early to be drinking?

Jakkiy: I have an allergy to a few different drinks.

Crystal: So how long shall we stay here?

Jakkiy: I have no idea, untill you say its time to go?

Crystal: Okay not too long. I do have work to do at home.

Jakkiy: two drinks then back to the hotel and home sound good?

Crystal: Sounds good.

Jakkiy: cool. wonder what everyone will do when we get back. if they're even there.

Crystal: They might be. One never knows.

Jakkiy: No kidding. It would be nice to find an empty house to come back to. ^^

********************************************************************************************************************
Meanwhile...

Charon wanting to complete what he is doing, grows weaker. He finds himself not eating or sleeping while he works, this continues

Ryelee: T.T Where is this dumb city!!!! T.T ................. idea xd I should just send him a letter! *nods* Thats how I'll find him *sings*

Ryelee completes the letter, seals it and casts it through a mini worm hole.

Rylee: any second now

Peep: Shall we head home?

Claudia: Okay I suppose ^.^

Peep and Claudia walk back home.

Claudia: I'll meet you back at the house I have a few calls to make.

Peep: Alright see you later ^^

Claudia goes for a bit of a walk as she brings out her cell.

In Vivi's room.

Random voice: *in vivis ear* Perfect, you'll do just fine

Vivi sits up looks a bit paniced and worried. She looks around but is unable to see anyone or anything that could be talking to her.

She sees a bright flash like a camera's flash.

Random voice: Good, good, were done for now............

Vivi: *blinks a few times* Whats happening?

Random voice: You have been chosen as a host my dear, talk to you again soon baby doll.

Vivi: Host? Oh that doesn't sound good.....*glares*...baby doll?...*grumbles*

Drake gets up and makes coffee for himself when Peep walks into the kitchen.

Drake: *yawns* Holy, you have to learn to sleep in more.

Peep: Nah, I don't require the beauty sleep you do.

Drake: Whats that mean?

Peep: Good things come to early risers.

Drake: Your acting really weird.......

Peep hums as he makes another tea.

Vivi gets out of bed and dresses. She walks into the kitchen

Vivi: Its too damn early to up....Peep why are you so happy?

Peep: I'm just in a good mood thats all. Why are you up?

Drake: And they say I'm bad for being a morning grouch.

Vivi sits at the table and grumbles.

Peep: Even I know from your staying here you don't get up unless you have to, now, whats going on?

Vivi: I just had a nightmare nothing to worry about.

Peep: Do tell, maybe I can interprite for you.

Drake: I'm going to go, with my coffee, outside.

Vivi: I was just reliving some memories of the past. Nothing you can interpret if I've already lived it.

Peep: alright then.

Both Drake and Peep leave the room. Peep leaves to the liberary and Drake sits on the step to the poarch.

Vivi goes the frig grabs an apple and sits back at the table.

Vivi: (thinks) Maybe I should have just told him...*sigh*

Crystal: So you wanna dance?

Jakkiy: *finishes his drink* I don't know. *orders another*

A letter appears before Jakkiy addressed to him.

Jakkiy: No...... A letter..... every time I get one of these everything changes.........

Crystal: Whats going to change?

Jakkiy: I don't know, I haven't opened it..... and I really don't want too.......

Crystal: Well your going to have to open it sooner later.

Jakkiy: You open it...... I'm not......

Meeko sees Drake and looks up at him from her book.

Meeko: Good morning.

Drake: Something is up with vivi, she didn't tell Peep what it was either....

Crystal: Jakkiy it's your letter, you should be the one to open it.

Jakkiy: you already asked........

Crystal: Fine. *takes the letter and opens it*

To my baby brother:

Jack, just so you know I am in the area of the city above the tainted. Where is this city?!?! I cant even find that island, its like it's invisble or something! grrrrrr. Anyway, lil bro, come get me. I am at the ocean line just before that island you live on, or say you do.

"Big" sis
Ryelee

Crystal: You have a sister?

Jakkiy goes from his usual almost white colour to grey in a flash.

Jakkiy: o_O............but........................

Crystal: Jakkiy are you alright? Whats wrong?

Jakkiy:.........I didn't think that actually happened.....

Crystal: What are you talking about?

Jakkiy: I guess it wasn't a dream....... I wonder what she's like.......

Crystal: Well she says she can't find the Island, she says she should be where the shoreline is. Should we go home now?

Jakkiy: I suppose...........

Crystal: Well lets get our things and go.

Jakkiy: *finishes drink* I suppose.

Crystal and Jakkiy both go back to the hotel. They start putting away their items into infinity bags.

Jakspady and Siether walk into the kitchen. Jakspady makes a coffee with scotch, and Siether has chocolate milk.

Jakspady: Morning sunshine, your up early.

Siether: How can you be so cheerful XP

Vivi: Does everyone get up early?

Jakspady: No, not usually.

Siether: But latly everyone has, I think its the weird energy going on around here.

Jakspady: There are unstable people trying to sustain magic, but I don't hink this has anything to do with your crazy ideas about energies.

Vivi: Peep took my magic away....I kinda feel helpless.

Jakspady: I wonder how he got the power to do that, only Jakkiy can.

Siether: I swear those two pretend not to talk to eachother but are just teaming up against us somehow.

Jakspady: Why would they do that? They dont need to plot against us, we work for them already.....

Vivi: Well I don't understand it at all. I'm not all that good with magic but it still feeling weird not having it.

Random Voice: *in vivis ear* awww, no magic, Baby doll, I feel for you.

Vivi: *ears go down* I'm going to go back to bed.

Siether: ok. Good night. Anyway, Jakspady did you hear the news? A new shadow man is being positioned on this planet.

Jakspady: Seriuos?!

She gets up and makes her way back to her room and crawls back into bed, covering her head.

Meeko: Did she say something and you don't believe her?

She looks back down at her book.

Drake: Something about a nightmare. I dont really know.

Meeko: Well if it's what I think it is then she could be telling the truth. It's hard to forget a murder the happened right in front of you. *never looks up from book*

Drake: Who murdered who?

Meeko: Well she...*looks confused* oh...*nervous smile* I don't think I should be talking about this.

Drake: -.- You too, huh. Fine.

He gets up and makes his way towards the cliffs. Meeko watches him for abit before she calls out to him.

Meeko: Sigh wait Drake. *walks up to him*

Drake: -.- What?

Meeko: Do you really want know?

Drake: Kind of, yes....

Meeko: Long story short. Vivi watch Crystal being killed.

Drake: She doesnt look dead.......

Random Voice: Awwww. Dont want to talk?

Vivi: Who are you and what do you want?

Random Voice: I can't say anything yet of who I am, Baby doll; I'm still waiting on the paperwork.

She sits up puts her hands on her head and ruffles her hair out of frustration.

Vivi: Would you stop calling me baby doll......What do you mean paper work?

Random voice: But Baby doll, your so cute, like a Baby Doll. Oh, and sweety, you can't know who I am untill you have become my registered host

Vivi: Excuse me? I don't want to be your host. Don't I get a say in this? Why am I going to be your host? What does the even mean? What do you want to accomplish by doing this anyway?

Random Voice: *sighs* You don't get any say, you don't get anything, I do. I accomplish the compleation of my training for my core.

Vivi: *fall face first into her pillow* Gaaa!

Jakkiy: I wonder if she looks the same. *packs*

Crystal: I guess you'll find out soon.

Jakkiy: I guess.

Crystal: Well lets go.

Jakkiy: lets.

They leave.

As soon as Crystal's feet touch the sand, the Island appears in front of Ryelee.

Meeko: If you rip out their heart its considered a death, a new heart takes its place in three days. But before Crystal's heart could regenerate a man dressed in black took her body away. And I guess some how she was change into a baby and Peep parents took her in. Vivi was a right mess after the whole thing, but I can't blame her. She tried to help and she ended up being beaten. *shivers* I still remember the look of the room and Vivi.

Drake: Wow, hmmm. I don't think I should know more but I want too...... I should go.....

Meeko: Well I guess if you want to know more I could tell you. I know about only about five years of their past. If you want to know more about the species Claudia would be best to go to. *goes back to the swing*

Drake: Nah, I think I'll go for a long walk......

Claudia walk in to the house and into the kitchen.

Claudia: *mumbles to self* Gahh... Why do they have to be so frustrating. *looks at Jakspady and Siether* Have you seen Peep?

Siether: Did you check the liberary?

Claudia: Oh no I haven't yet. Thanks I'll good check. *leaves*

Siether: I wonder where that guy is being possitioned.

Jakspady: They choose their own possition....

Ryelee poofs over and while bouncing she says:

Ryelee: *swueals* MY BABY BROTHER HAS HIS STRIPES!!!!!!!! <3 <3<3<3<3<3<3

Crystal: 0.0; *ears go down*

Jakkiy: try and calm down sweatdrop

Ryelee: T.T But, I haven't seen you in 30 years! *glomps Jakkiy*

Jakkiy: 30 years?! *sweatdrop* you havent changed at all........

He looks down at his sister who seems to have a tight grip on him.

Jakkiy: so? Where will you be staying?

Ryelee: *lets go* eek I never even thought........ Does her house suit?

Jakkiy: Would I ask if it did?

Ryelee: Your so bunt at times you make a spoon look sharp. -.- You could have been kinder. xp

Jakkiy: save it fo later its almost dark.

Ryelee: Good point stare Little brothers *rolleyes* Nice meating you Crystal :3nodding <3<3

Crystal: *confused* *Thinks: She knew my name?*

Jakkiy: seeing as shes 134 i wouldnt be able to understand her not knowing your name. Considering our ranks anyway.....

Claudia: Peep?

Peep: Im in the back !

Claudia walks up to him.

Peep: *looks up from his books* How are you? ^^

Claudia: A bit frustrated but I'm okay. How are you?

Peep: mildly frusterated, reasearch isnt helping my case this time. Whats bothering you? Could I help at all?

Claudia: No sorry hunny. It has to do with the Goldens I work with, they can be so frustrating at times. They can be so picky with certain things.

Peep: Like what?

Random voice: Ok then Babycakes, If it makes you feel better I only picked you because you were a resedent female, my aim is to get at someone else at this address.

Vivi: Who?

Random voice: I'll see you soon Baby cakes.

Vivi: ... Oh great stare now I'm Baby cakes.

She gets up, showers and dresses. She heads out the back door and climbs a tree up to the roof. She sits down and hugs her knees as she stares out to the ocean.

Claudia: They want certain festivals to go to that have been booked by others, they want the best hotels with the best rooms and services even though they bring their own men or rather slaves for that, the younger ones aren't as bad as the older ones but still. And no matter how perfect you do what they ask its not good enough never good enough.......

Peep: Sounds like alot of work, are you sure you don't want help? I do have a few connections.

Claudia: Its really just part of my job. Clients like your sister make life easier.

Peep: I've never asked but, what is your profesion?

Claudia: I'm a kinda a personal assistant. But I have ten clients.

Peep: ok....

Siether: Why would they station another shadowman here?

Jakspady: I don't know, I always thought one had to be hired by the most powerful being on the planet in order to be allowed.....

Siether: No, that law was out a long time ago, almost anyone who works for the government can hire a shadowman now.

Jakspady: Thats scary...... Why would they? Good question.

Siether: Im going to try and find out.

Jakspady: How?

Vivi climbs down and heads back into the kitchen.

Vivi: Hello. *sweet smile*

Siether: ^^ Hey, did you hear about the shadowman?

Vivi: Sorry I have no idea what your talking about.

Siether: Want any info on them? You never know who will wind up with one.

Vivi: Sure, information is always good.

Siether: The shadowman will recieve a planet to be staioned on, because there are regestered agents for many coumpanies. They will choose a host and will also keep their host for life unless the host dies..... They have grey to metalic grey skin tone and their hair black, and eyes yellow. They run as though they were a mofia. Also they have been know to torture their hosts.

Vivi: Wait so Crystal and Jaden?

Siether: Exactly ^^

Crystal: Really???.... *looks over to Jakkiy* ...How old are you?

Jakkiy: *pauses and looks genuine while saying:* I honestly dont remember.

Crystal: Really? So all the ages I've asked before were just random one you picked?

Jakkiy: more than likely.

Crystal: Okay....Well I'm heading back to the house.

Starts walking up the path.

Jakkiy: Me too

Crystal: *walks into the kitchen* Hello. ^.^

Vivi: Your back. ^.^

Siether: hey ^^

Jakspady: Im going back to my room.

Crystal: Okay?

Vivi: Where have you been?

Crystal: Went to a festival. Its been a while Siether.

Siether: For sure. Did you three have fun?

Crystal: Three?

Claudia: Something wrong?

Peep: ^^ nope

Siether: Jakiy, yourself and Jayden of course ^^

Crystal: *goes red* Oh god I forgot about him..... *sweatdrop* I have to go.... *runs to room*

Vivi: *confused* What kind of weekend did they have?

Siether: Obviously one that would have been embarassing for anyone to see I would guess with her reaction to what I said.....

Vivi: I bet. Wonder how she could forget about Jaden.

Siether: I have no idea.....

Crystal goes into her room and locks the door, she sits on her bed. Still very red.

Jaden: You may not want to sit there

Crystal feels his breath on her neck.

Jaden:*caresses her shoulder blade* I thought you said this was a bit close.

He smiles at her. She shivers when he touches her but quickly jumps away from him wide eyed, heart pounding. She hates when he does that. Crystal looks him over, giving him a dirty looks as she does.

Jayden: Did you miss me? :D

Crystal: ......What do you want?..... -.-

Jayden: I could list many things but I came back to explain a few things....... Due to new regulations.

Crystal: -.- Really you have a list?....*sounds hopeful* You came back? You mean you left? *sounds confused* And what do you mean new regulations? You've never mentioned any regulations before.

Sits on the opposite side of the bed, furthest way from him.

Jayden: Yeah, there weren't many to begun with.......

Crystal: Okay and what are they?

Jaden: Mainily permmisions of the law in the aream - everyone follows laws...... XP

Crystal: Are you going to tell me anything? You seem to be getting nowhere.

Jayden: I haven't recieved all of the paperwork yet.

Crystal: When will you have the paper work?

Jayden: I have no idea.

Crystal: Then what are you going to explain if you need paperwork to explain it in the first place?

Jayden: I thought you would want to know there were changes comming?

Crystal: Okay. I suppose there's not much you can tell me then?

Jayden: I have said what I could.

Crystal: *stands up* So now what? *walks over to the window*

Jayden: I honestly don't know.

Crystal: Are you with me all the time or do you let me be alone sometimes? *peeks out the window*

Jayden: Most of the time i have been with you however, half that time is rest.

Crystal: So the last few days?

Vivi: So....Back to the shadowman. You said they keep their host for life. Do they ever leave and find a new host? And do they just pick the host at random? Why do they need a host in the first place?.......Crystal's never mentioned Jaden torturing her.

Jakspady leasve and does not state where he is going.

Siether: Well a host for a shadowman is forever. The will only be staioned where their host is. They need a host to remain discreate and the only look for a new host when theirs has died.

Vivi: Interesting, but I thought a lot of people knew about Jayden and Crystal. I know she doesn't talk about him, it just doesn't seem all that discrete though.

Siether: It is beacuase she does not talk about him he does not get found out.

Vivi: But we all know. Anyone of us could talk about it....Oh well. Hmmm I'm hungry.

Sither: I suppose we dont know for sure. Anything I can get you?

Vivi: You cook?

Siether: Its a bit of a hobbie.

Vivi: If you want you can make me anything. I'm not that picky. Other was I might just end up eating another apple.

Siether: Im in the mood for a eggs bennie what about you?

Vivi: Oooo that sounds good. Can I have that?

Siether smile at her and says yes

Vivi: ^.^ Awesome.

Siether begins cooking.

Vivi: Can you tell me a bit about yourself?

Siether: What do you want to know ^^

Vivi: Anything is good.

Siether: I wouldnt know where to beguin really.....hmmm

Jayden: I have been in and out. that last night was weird though....

She closes curtain and leans against the wall, staring at him.

Crystal: What do you mean?

Jaden: I only saw around five minutes before i was sleeping, could have been dreaming but i sewar you were almost naked on Jakkiys lap........

Crystal: *blushes, avoids looking at him* Do you really think I would do something like that?

Jayden: More like would he let you. I must have been dreaming........

Crystal: *sweatdrop* You must have been. *blushes*

Jayden: Now I'm confused......

Crystal: Why are you confused? *looks at him*

Jayden: If I was dreaming why are you blushing.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Well just the idea for something like that is enough to make me blush. You know it doesn't take much.

Jayden: If you say so......*stares at her*

Crystal: *sweatdrop* -.- Oh go away.

Jayden: I was just about to make my exit, anyway. -.-

Crystal walks towards the door. Jayden fades back into what appears to be her shadow.

Siether: Do you want me to start with my past before Crystal or after meeting her?

Vivi: I guess your past might be a good place to start.

Siether: I was a prepcook training to be a chef, then I was to be sentenced to death when Jakkiy said he would give me a second chance.

Vivi: Wow. Why were you sentenced?

Siether: To death? Oh, I had accedentally burnt down half a country....... but it was also the size of Price Edward Island on Earth.......

Vivi: I see, How did you manage to do that?

Siether: I have never leave any appiance on when I leave the room now.......

Vivi: Oh. So it was an accident and you were still going to be punished for it? That seems kinda unfair.

Siether: Things haven't really been that bad but I can say it wasn't great.

Vivi: So what happens next?

Seither: After that I was hidding in the mountain caves hoping i wouldnt be killed, then Jakkiy showed up offering my only reliable solution - become a slave.

Vivi: I thought you said Crystal found you and you drank her blood?

Siether: Jakkiy is very good at premeditated anything.......... sweatdrop He didnt want me but thought Crystal could "do something about me"............................The starvation part was not fun.....

Vivi: Wow.

Crystal goes back to the kitchen.

Siether: Hey Crys, hows your day so far?

Crystal: Not too bad. What are you guys talking about?

Vivi: About Siether and kinda now you.

Crystal: Oh?

Siether: why I met you, oh, If you want to tell her, its in my contract not to be here while you do so.

Vivi: Maybe later.

Crystal: Have you gotten to the part where you were such a pain and pest?

Siether: No, not yet anyway *sweatdrop* I dont like to talk about how your master decided how to resolve it...........

Crystal: Was it really that bad?

Vivi: What was he like before? *looks at him* Hows the food coming?

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Normally by now my clothes would have been magically changed and we would be hanging up side down from somewhere very high.

Vivi: Why?

They both look at him.

Siether: *hands vivi her meal* Its done 3nodding Do you want some Crystal?

Crystal: No thank you. I just came to get a drink then go lay on the couch. I still have a headache.

Vivi: How come?

Crystal: I might still have a hangover.

Vivi: Say what?

Crystal grabs a drink and leaves for the couch.

Vivi: Must have been a good weekend....So why did you pick on her?

Crystal head to the back porch and goes in to the sun room sets the ginger ale on the floor and lays across the couch and closes her eyes, one arm behind her head and one resting across her stomach. Enjoying the heat from the sun's rays.

Siether: *blush* I'm not good with girls........

Vivi: How cute. ^^ *takes bite of food* :D This is very good. Your not good with girls so then you pick on them to deal with it?

Siether: *blush* I don't know how to answer that.

Drake walks into the kitchen.

Vivi: Hey :D

Drake: *sighs* you seem better *gives her a week smile* any word of my brother yet?

Vivi: Sorry, I haven't heard or seen anything about him.

Drake: Thanks anyway.

Walks out of the kitchen to the livingroom.

Vivi: He seems very upset. Wish I could be of more help.

Siether: The only way a leopard can be found is to send another of a non-cat speices to track them. However,when it comes to animal trackers, I'd say we seem to lack them here......

Vivi: Meeko, Claudia and Peep are non-cat people.

Siether: Are any of them good trackers?

Vivi: Ummm I have no idea. Most likely not.

Siether: I wouldn't know.

Vivi: So ummm? Anything you want to know about me? *almost done eating*

Peep: Is this a peak time of year for the golden to travel?

Claudia: Fall is busier then normal. They like to book different festivals, so that they don't run into each other. That can be rather annoying.

Peep: That makes sense..... I know this seems like the strangest time to ask but...... I have been working through the paper work to open a liberary in the city...... Would you like to move with me?

Claudia: Okay, What would you like me to do?

Peep: would you still travel back and fourth or would you be willing to stay withe me?

Claudia: Are you asking me if I want to move in with you?

Peep: In lesser words.....yes.............

Claudia: Yes. *hugs him*

Peep: *hugs back* As soon as yoou have time we will go :3 I guess I shoud start packing ^^

Claudia sees the 500,000 books behind him.

Peep: Oh, don't worry, there have been times where I have managed to pack this down in two weeks.

Claudia: ^.^; okay?

Peep: Care to go for breakfast for now though?

Claudia: Okay. That sounds like a good idea.

Peep: What kind of food? Im willing to try most anything ^^ at least once.......

Claudia: *giggles* Well lucky for you I just want waffles.

Peep and Claudia enjoy a breakfeast in the city. Peep mentions he wants to show her the building he wants to turn to a multi-business liberary.

Jakkiy grabs a five drinks and his cigerettes and poofs next to Crystal. She's breathing softly. Jakkiy streaches out next to her and pops the top on another drink. Crystal's nose wrinkles to the smell of his drink. He just lays there and has his drink. He soon finds her cuddleing up against him. He looks at her and finds himself rather content. The end of Crystal's tail flicks back and forth in her sleep. Jakkiy becomes more relaxed. He can barely hear it but Crystal very softly purrs for a short moment. He puts down his drink and snuggles in with her but faces away. He seems unusually warm. She opens her eyes and looks Jakkiy over, he's not yet sleep just comfortable. Crystal blushes,lays her head back down and closes her eyes. He soon falls asleep next to her and purrs softly.

Crystal receives a mind messege from peep to go get drake and then come to the kitchen.

She lays there for a few moments before she decides to get up. She smiles sweetly at him trying not to disturbe him, Jakkiy stirs as she moves. She looks back at him, she was content just laying there with him, and rather still be there but she knows she best listen to Peep.

Sither: Hmmmmmm what were you two like when things were good and you were still her shadow person?

Vivi: Hmmmm. Things were interesting. I was only her shadow up until she was ten. Then she used some kind of spell thing and brought me to life. I was really her only friend till Meeko showed up. Crystal is much happier now then she was back then.

Siether: How so?

Vivi: She smiles a lot more, shes not as depressed.

Seither: thats good. ^^ how about you, hows has everything changed?

Vivi: Well there are far less men. I'm no longer called the wanna-be. I'm a lot happier as well. More freedom.

Siether: Wanna-be? why would they call you that?...... (thinks: i know how that feels.....they called me that....saying i wanted to be jakkiy.......so rude to say.....)

Vivi: Well I wasn't born. I was made by some magic from Crystal. Olivia never saw me as a one of them. But I made the best of it.

Siether: thats dumb on their part........ What is your favorite thing about now?

Vivi: So far everyone seem very friendly. :)

Siether: I suppose thats good ^^

Vivi: You bet. *she smiles and nods*

Jakkiy wakes up as soon as he notices Crystal's body heat is gone and poofs back to his livingroom. And then opens a fresh drink after finishing the other one.

Peep and Claudia are now back at the house in the kitchen up stairs.

Crystal walks into the living room. As soon as she turns into the living room she see a shadow man poof off of both of his and Drakes clothing as he begings to neck Drake. She turns bright red and poofs into the kitchen onto the counter.

Seither: you ok?

Peep looks at her confused.

Crystal: Umm Yeah I'm fine.. *sweatdrop* ..Peep why did you want us to all meet here?

Peep: Not everyone really, just mainly you and Jakkiy.......

Crystal: Oh okay. Did you want me to get him or are you going to?

Peep: Claudia is to get him this time....

Crystal: Okay.

Claudia walk down to Jakkiy's basement suit to see if he is there before she looks elsewhere.

Claudia: Jakkiy? Are you here?

Jakkiy: I can't see you in the door way, why dont you just walk in and say that? Everyone else does.....

Claudia: Hi. Umm Peep was wanting you to come up stairs to the kitchen. If you don't mind please.

Jakiy: sure. *poofs them both to the kitchen*

Peep: Wel.... I guess since we are all here I should start to say this..... Well.....

Jakkiy: well what?

Peep: -.- you knew I wasn't finished.... of all the people here you should know that......

Jakkiy: then hurry up an say it.......

Peep glares at Jakkiy. Vivi goes and stands next to Crystal, who's still on the counter. Claudia goes over and stands next to Peep, she grabs his hand.

They all wait.

Jakkiy: You seem to have a hard saying this..... What are you doing? Moving out again?

Peep: Well, yes only I was going to bring Claudia with me. ^^

Jakkiy: Congrates. Im going back to my room. *poofs*

Siether: Thats cool

Peep: I somehow expected that to be different with him.....

Vivi: That's awesome.

Crystal: When will you guys be going?

Claudia: Well I haven't started packing my things yet.

Vivi: Are you excited?

Claudia: Yes very. *blushes*

Crystal: Where are you moving to?

Peep: The city.....

Crystal: ^.^ So your not far then.

Vivi: We can still visit?

A thin pale girl with brown hair black eyes and bright red lips appears next to Vivi. She's dressed in halloween inspired lolita clothing.

Tentin: I'm sure you have other things to worry about.

Peep: Who are you and worry about what?

Tentin: Here he is now your problem.

Tentin hand Crystal a dark gray cat with three red leopard spots on his hips and black tipped ears. Crystal takes the cat from her.

Dyce: Why the hell would you make me a cat?! I'm no where near a cat....... T.T I'm a dark elf. *whimper*

Crystal: Oh shut up. *starts petting him*

Peep: Oh......

Siether: Does this happen very often?

Crystal: What do you mean?

Vivi: Awww. Dyce your so cute. <3

Peep: Can anyone explain this?

Siether: Random whatevers being spontianously transported here or given to you.

Crystal: Ummm explain it? hmmm..... *sweatdrop* I brought him back to life.

Vivi: It seem like that lately. *talking to Siether*

Tentin: Your not going to be happy. *talking to Crystal*

Doorbell rings.

Peep: Oh, now what? *goes to answer the door*

Siether: eek eek eek *sweatdrop* Uhmmmm hey Drake.....

Drake appears in the kitchen wearing tight skinny-styled blue jeans and a magenta dress shirt.

Drake: I think I missed alot...

Siether: I think so did we....... *sweatdrop*

Crystal blushes when she look at Drake.

Vivi: *laughs at Drake* What are you wearing? *giggles*

Crystal's perk then go down and back, her nose wrinkles and her fangs show.

Crystal: What the hell is she doing here?

Jumps off the counter and peeks out the kitchen door. She see her Aunt in the door way.

Olivia: Where is Crystal? I demand to see her.

Peep: Demand, you want to demand, ok go to the door below on the left. They will help you ^^

Peep closes the door smiling politely turns around and suddenly looks rather pleased with himself and walks back to the kitchen.

Drake: What did you do?

Peep: I sent her to Jakkiy's door. With an attitude like that Im sure she can handle it ^^

Olivia: *see Crystal peeking*

Crystal: evil What do you want?

Olivia: Watch your tone. I am your guest and would like to be treated as such.

Crystal is suddenly in front of Olivia. Her looks change. Her hair is straight, spots appear along her forehead and down her neck ending at her elbow, spots on her hips down to her knee, three tails, dark grey around her eyes and three pink jewels on her forehead. She Grabs Olivia's wrist.

Crystal: A guest you say? *sweet voice* Guests are welcomed, they are invited. *tighten her grip, Olivia falls to her knees* evil You are a trespasser. How did you find this place?

Olivia: *winces* Claudia.

Claudia: Oh my....I might be in trouble.

Crystal: *growls, lets go* Fine, you may stay for a very short time. Pid ev oui tu uha drehk E tecbnuja uv E femm neb uid ouin raynd yht lruga oui fedr ed.

Claudia: Can Crystal do that?

Vivi: I have no idea....It's been awhile since I've seen her like that.

Crystal walks to her room and slams the door.

Crystal finds Jakkiy

Jakiy: What is that thing outside? *hic*

Crystal: Why are you in my room? *glare*

Peep: hmmmmm Oh well.... Can you take care of this person? Claudia and I must talk........

Claudia: Ummmm Yes?

Peep: What is happening and why are you telling others of this location?

Claudia: I'm sorry, She was nicer on the phone....That women is Crystal's Aunt and she was telling me how she hadn't seen Crystal in a long time and ..... and I really messed up.....

Peep: It's ok Well lets show her a room for now....

Drake: .....hmmmmm *leaves the room*

Siether: I have to clean up in here ^^

Dyce: *hiding under kitchen table* Did not know Crystal could get that mad.

Tentin: Its not often she does. Normally she can hold a lot in.

Vivi goes to help Olivia up, Olivia pushes her away.

Olivia: Don't touch me. *holding her bleeding wrist*

Vivi: Olivia, your hurt and right now I'm the only one who knows you.

Olivia: *pushes Vivi away* I'd rather bleed then let you touch me.

Vivi: *ears go down* Would you get over yourself. We are not on your land your on Crystal's and I clearly heard what she would do if you make her mad.

Olivia: That child needs to learn respect.

Vivi: .....So do you...*Helps her again, gets pushed away harder*... ..Fine stay there and bleed, I don't care.. *walks into her room*

Jakkiy: Drake is in pink, People are just showing up and informing me of whatever, that and no one would look for me here....

Crystal: Sigh.....What would you like to know?

Jakkiy: Who she is and why you hate her.

Crystal: She is...... my Aunt. I don't like her. *looks go mostly back to normal just her spots stay, she lays down on the bed* And I don't want to talk any more about it. Will you please leave. *her back is to him*

Jakkiy: Don't be alarmed if I come back and check on you.

He leaves the room and heads down the stairs to Vivi's room. He enters.

Jakkiy: Hey.....

Vivi: :( ...hey....

Jakkiy: This Aunt Olivia doesn't sound good, what do you suppose we do about it? There has to be something.

Vivi: I don't know. Lets go get Crystal and go deal with that woman.

Jakkiy: Sounds like a good start, lets go.

Peep walks over to Olivia.

Peep: stare Why dont you follow me, I will show you where you can clean yourself.....

Siether now cleaning furiously pretending he saw nothing.

Olivia: Who are you?

Claudia: He is Crystal's brother.

Olivia: An ELF?! She was raised by Elves?

Dyce: *lays down* I'm hungry.

Peep: -.- yes.... she was........

Olivia: What a joke. Elves can't raise Goldens. They are two different groups of species.

Peep: Yipee -.- thats great. want to clean up or not?

Olivia: Yes.

Peep shows olivia the bathroom.

Vivi and Jakkiy go and get Crystal. Vivi explains the short plan and Crystal agrees to come. Vivi goes on one side of Jakkiy and Crystal on the other side. They walk down the hall and make their way over to the living room. Olivia has finished cleaning herself up, now sitting on the chair. As soon as Vivi, Jakkiy and Crystal walk into the living room, Olivia looks at Jakkiy full of disgust.

Olivia: Girls get away from that disgusting creature.

The girls look at Jakkiy, then Olivia, then at each other and smile. They both grab his arms and place one hand on his chest. As they talk their hands slide down his chest.

Vivi and Crystal: But Aunty he is our Master and we do whatever he asks of us.

Their hands slide into his pockets opposite to them.

Olivia: Don't touch him. Foul creature. *blushes with anger*

Their hands slide under his shirt and slowly move towards his chest.

Vivi and Crystal: But Aunty we share so nicely.

Olivia goes completely red with anger.

Jakkiy: *takes a drink* :D awwww Lighten up.

Olivia: And hes a drunk. Get away from him. Now!! Don't touch such a foul beast.

Jakkiy: *laughs* What are you thinking? Telling them what to do, I am their master. *snickers* *mind messege Crystal: What other things can we do to tourcher her?*

Peep slinks away slowly without being noticed. However Drake peeks and Siether just stops in the hall.

Siether: Did I interupt something?

Crystal and Vivi lead Jakkiy over to the couch and have him sit down, they sit on the floor resting their heads on his lap and gently stroke his legs.

Crystal: I never listened to you before why should I start now.

Vivi: What do you care what I do. You never liked me nor considered me to be a Golden.

Olivia stands there she is unsure of how to handle this.

Seither also backs away slowly, but can't help but keep watching.

Jakkiy: Care for a drink, girls? *takes a drink*

Crystal and Vivi: *devious smile* Yes please Master.

They climb on the couch and cuddle up to him.

Jakkiy poofs open drinks into their hands and smiles sweetly, but his expression turns smug when he offers Olivia a drink after.

Olivia: I'd rather die of thirst then except a drink from you.

Jakkiy: XP I wouldn't say that too often *hic* round here, it might just happed XD

Crystal: (MM Jakkiy) Mind if we feed a bit? I know it would really make her mad.

Jakkiy (MM) sure just remember you will be drunk in a flash.

Crystal(MM): I know, we'll fake it for the most part.

Crystal mind messages Vivi the plan. Crystal stands up and sits on the head of the couch her legs hang over Jakkiy's shoulders, Vivi straddles his lap, Crystal grabs his bands and tips his head back then she bends forward. Both Vivi and Crystal bite his neck for a short time. They lift their heads and look right at Olivia, blood on their lips.

Vivi and Crystal: Care for a bite? *lick the blood off their lips*

Olivia looks like she's about to be sick as she falls into the chair. Jakkiy snickers.

Olivia: Someone please show me to my room.

Jakkiy: So you want a room now? hmmmmmm Crystal, Vivi, what room should she have? *twisted Smile*

Crystal: What ever room you wish her to have, Master.*looks at Olivia* And what ever it is you will like it.

Vivi: *looks at Jakkiy* What room did you have in mind Master?

Every time they say the word Master it makes Olivia shiver with disgust.

Olivia: Would you stop calling him Master... -.- ... It's Disturbing....*a bit green*

Jakkiy: How about shes stay in the extra room in our suite downstairs, girls? (MM the girls: you know you each have a nice room, but the last one is set up like 1 star hotel with no bath, maybe this will encourage her into leaving XD )

Vivi and Crystal: Yes that room sounds the best for her.

Jakkiy: *smiles sweetly* *hic* Lets show her. walking or magic?

Vivi and Crystal: Walking should be fine.

Olivia: This is ridiculous.Crystal don't you have any slaves? You should have slaves not be one.

Crystal: In fact I do, who is, is none of your concern.

They get back up and Jakkiy magicly refills his drink and they head toward the stairs.

Olivia: Why must we walk? If you have use of your magic why not use it?

Jakkiy: Think of it this way, if we use our magic to take you there. You might not find your way out again. ^^

Olivia gives Jakkiy a dirty look and stays quite.

Jakkiy: Vivi, care to lead the way?

Vivi: Yes Master. ^.^

They follow Vivi down three flights of dusty stairs (lack of traffic due to magic) and then Jakkiy asks Crystal to show their gracious house guest her adequate sleeping quaters.

Olivia: *looks at her room with disgust* This is my room? I demand a better room.

Jakkiy: hmmmmm nah *hic* For now come to the living room, we have a few things to discuss.

They all follow to the living room. Jakkiy asks the girls how their drinks are doing and offers one to Olivia. The girls just finish their drink as he asks, Olivia once again refuses to accpet a drink from him.

Jakkiy: Care for another? ^^

Vivi and Crystal: Yes we'd like to have another.

Olivia: Please can I have another room.

Jakkiy: *poofs the girls 2 new drinks* What do you think, should we give her a new room or no?

Crystal: Well I suppose we should at least give her one with her own bath. *giggle*

Olivia: Why are you giving that child more? Do you have any idea what she's like drunk?

Crystal: Oh chill out. I'm just a bit buzzed.

Olivia: You've only had one cooler.

Crystal: Yes, but I drank his blood. >w< If I had more I'd be bouncing off the walls. *laughs*

Olivia: Among other things. stare *looks at Jakkiy* You wanted to discuss somethings?

Jakkiy: Yes, why exactly are you here? And who told you where we are?

Olivia: I'm here to take Crystal back home. Claudia told me, I had asked her. Oh and Vivi is coming with me as well.

Jakkiy: I highly doubt that will happen, but you could tell me what would happen if they did go with you?

Olivia: We will all go back to the life we once had.

Jakiy: -.- And that means what? They would be doing what?

Olivia: She will be much safer with me. Don't think I don't know about all the kidnappings.

Jakkiy: X( That is not what I asked.

Olivia: I don't care.

Crystal: Master may I leave?

Vivi: May I as well Master?

Jakiy: Crystal, take vivi to your room here. Olivia, you will answer my questions.

Crystal and Vivi get up and go to Crystal's room. Olivia just stands there with her arms folded. With his magic he seats Olivia next to him and pulls her head close to his face.

Jakkiy: Listen I wont hurt you but I will make your live a living hell untill you tell me why the girls dispize your sorry excuse for a non magical-being.

As he speaks his expression changes from a glare of hatred to a snear soaked with the evil distain.

Olivia: *major sweatdrop* Your too close. I don't understand why Crystal doesn't me. I never treated Vivi that badly but I didn't treat her well.

Jakkiy lets go.

Jakiy: They will not be leaving.

Olivia: *shivers* Ewww *rubs face* May I leave? -.-

Jakkiy: Nah, I think you should stay ^^ tell me about yourself. *thinks: maybe this could be fun XD see if she remebers the way out* *snickers* *scoches closer*

Olivia: *moves away* I doubt you want to know anything about me.

Jakkiy: *Thinks: bwa ha ha X3 * Ohh yes I do. *slides closer*

Olivia: *stands up* Stop that! .....sigh what do you want to know?

Jakkiy: Whay do you do for a living? ^^

Olivia: *takes a few steps back* I attend festivals.

Jakiy: And *stands right next to her*

Olivia: *moves away* That's it. People pay good money for Goldens to attend festivals. We are a symbols of good luck and good health.

Jakky: Mmm *twisted grin slides closer*

Olivia: *sweatdrop* Why are you looking at me like that??

Jakkiy just starts to laugh. He heads toward the kitchen and retrieves his cigarettes.

Jakiy: You really need to lighten up. (MM- Crystal I think she has had enough, you two can com back)

Crystal and Vivi come back out.

Olivia: -.- I hate you. *looks at Jakkiy*

Jakkiy: Honeychild, the feeling is mutal.

Olivia:....... -.-

She walks over to the girls grabs their wrists and starts to drag them up the stairs.

Crystal and Vivi: Let go!

Jakkiy used magic so that Olivia cannot walk.

Olivia: Let me go!!

Crystal: You first. *knees Olivia in the stomach*

Olivia: *drops both girls* Ouch.

Crystal runs up stairs.

Jakkiy: Olivia, Olivia... listen I warned you about this. you are not going to take them anywhere.

Olivia: She kneed me, Why would she do that?

Vivi:*walks over to Jakkiy* Is it okay for her to take off like that?

Olivia: I don't see why you need them. What will it cost to buy them?

Jakkiy: *touches vivi's hand* Here some magic, its enough to poof and mind messege, go check on her please. Olivia, there is no way you could buy them, they will never be for sale.

Crystal runs up the stairs and out the front door. she heads for the cliffs and sits right on the highest point that goes out the farthest over the ocean. Vivi thanks Jakkiy and poofs into the kitchen.

Olivia: So where do we go from here?

Jakkiy: hmmmm. You stay here *poofs outside and looks for crystal*

Siether: Hey...

Vivi: Have you seen Crystal, I was hoping she was headed here.

Siether: nope.... whats going on?

Vivi: Crystal kneed Olivia and ran off. Jakkiy sent me after her but she can move fast when she wants to.

Siether: ouch.... want a coffee?

Vivi:Well I think Crystal is trying to get her point across and Olivia wont listen so she hit her and ran. I know Jakkiy wont let her take us. We'd hate to go back.

Siether: Why? I know she seems evil, but is it that bad?

Vivi: Olivia is rather mean. Ask any one in her herim.

Siether: herim? how mean?

Vivi: Well I'm not completely sure what she does to them but the claw marks they come out of the room with are nasty. Crystal would try to help them and Olivia would whip her.

Siether: o_O whoa thats aweful.

Vivi: *gets coffee* Men aren't treated so well in most Goldens herims. There are some who do treat their man great but Olivia isn't one of them. She plays nice to get what she wants. *takes drink of coffee* I guess it could be due to the way they were raised.

Siether: *stirs his coffe some* What do you mean by "how they're raised."

Vivi: We are raised to believe that men are toys and should be used as such. If one breaks or dies he can be easily replaced.

Seither: seeing as im a slave, if i were hers i might al well be they toy of an evil ten year old boy?

Seither: Seeing as im a slave, if I were hers I might al well be they toy of an evil ten year old boy?

Vivi: Yeah, but you belong to Crystal. I doubt she'll be that mean to you.

Siether: I suppose.

Vivi: Do you think she'd be mean to you?

Siether: Honestly I dont think so, most of the time its not like having a master, I'm still kind of invisable.

Jakkiy sees her on a cliff but only mind messeges her.

Jakkiy: Hey.....

Crystal: Hey.

Jakkiy: (mm) mind if i join you up there?

Crystal: If you want to you can.

Jakkiy comes up quietly, sit, and has a drink. Crawls into his lap and leans back on him.

Crystal: I'm hungry.....I'm not drinking your blood.

Jakkiy: Hmmm I do have blood and poison reserves....

Crystal: Well I'm starving. So as long as I don't get drunk I wont be too picky.

Jakkiy: What would you prefere?

Crystal: Whatever is easiest.

Jakkiy finishes his drink and breaks the bottle on the edge of the cliff then slits his wrist some and discardes the remaining glass.

Jakkiy: *hic* I'm too drunk to *hic* tell which key gets us inside.

He hugs her from behind with his wrist lined up with her face.

Crystal: Jakkiy I don't.....want...*she bites him and drinks*

Jakkiy of course only sobers slightly and Crystal is totaly smashed drunk.

Crystal *giggle* You your a bad *giggle* you didn't listen. *giggle*

Jakiy: *hic* *poofs to his room and grabs a drink* Some days keeping up with you is a pain. *beguins rummaging in a drawre*

Crystal jumps on his bed and just keeps jumping.

Jakkiy manages to find what he was looking for. A six foot, thick, leather leash with a thin but strong collar to match. He poofs it onto her.

Vivi: You did just get back from...well where ever it was...And lots has happened these last few days.

Siether: I guess...... Care for a top up? Im going to head out to the pourch.

Vivi: Yes please, do you mind if I join you?

Siether tops up both their coffees

Seither: I dont mind

Vivi: Thank you

They leave the kitchen and sit on the pourch. Siether is on the steps and Vivi sits near him.

Vivi: O.O oops I was suppose to be looking for Crystal....

Siether: too bad you cant mind message to find out if he found her.

Crystal: *giggle* XP Going to take out for a walk. *laughs*

Jakkiy: *sigh-hic* yeah.... you might destroy your own house *hic* otherwise.

They walk out of his room and olivia sees them.

Crystal: whee *sees Olivia* *evil grin* I don't like you.

Olivia: *eyes wide, mouth open* Is she drunk? Why is she drunk? Do you have any idea what she's like Drunk???

Jakkiy: Hense the leash, honeychild.

Olivia: *backs away from Crystal* And that leash is going to give you control over her?

Jakkiy: only as much as i need personally *hic* 3nodding *takes a drink*

Olivia: *sweat drop* Would you be a dear and keep her away from me.

Crystal: *giggles* I wanna go out. Can I go outside? *jumping*

Jakkiy: *hic* why, yes, honeychild, we will stay *hic* very far away from you :D *hic*

Jakkiy whispers into Crystals ear that hes locking her in that awful room they gave her. Followed by actually doing it. They both snicker
and go outside through one of Jakkiys random doors.

Vivi: *smacks her forehead* I can, Blah. (mm: Crystal where are you?)

Crystal: *giggles* There's someone in my head...Hiiii Vivi!

Vivi: *looks at Siether* Ummm Oh dear.

Siether: what? o_O? who did you messege?

Vivi: I messaged Crystal.....And I think she's drunk....What did she have to make her that drunk that fast? And where is she?

Siether: she must have fed off Jakkiy, hes been pretty sloshed lately...... Well, at least we know shes been found.......

Vivi: *sweatdrop* Ever seen her drunk?

All of sudden Crystal pins Siether. Ears perked, eyes wide.

Crystal: HI!!

Siether: 0.0!!?!?!?!?!?! uhmmm does this count? Hi???

Vivi: *sweatdrop*

Crystal: *lays on him* <3 Yours soo warm. <3 *giggles*

Siether: Uhmmmm

Jakkiy: *hic* found her :D

Crystal purrs, the tip of her tail flicks back and forth.

Vivi: *sweatdrop* Umm Yeah we can see that...Why is she on a leash?

Jakkiy: *takes a drink* *hic* i cant loose her again this way.... *hic*....

Siether: uhhhhmmm, Vivi....a little help please...... -.-;

Vivi: *giggles* Sorry, you do belong to her.

Crystal: <3

Vivi: *looks at Jakkiy* Have you had to do this before? You've lost her before?

Crystal jumps off of Siether, does a back flip in the air and lands on Jakkiy's shoulders. She hugs his head.

Crystal: *giggles* I'm tall. <3 <3

Jakkiy: eek ack

Siether: what should we do.

Jakkiy and crystal fall over.

Siether: eek ah!

Vivi: *sweatdrop* I don't know. Tire her out? Tie her down?

Crystal: *giggles* Ow *stands up pins Jakkiy* You have bad balance. *giggles*

Jakkiy: *hic* it would be alot better *hic* if you didnt sit on me -.-

Jakkiy poofs a new drink because the last one spilt. Jakkiy twists and pins crystal up against the house and then lightly licks Crystal's nose.

Jakkiy: What you gonna do now? ^^

Siether: erm.....

Crystal: O.O Ewwwwww!!

She gets her knees on his chest and tries to push him away.

Jakkiy just laughs and falls backward knocking vivi over.

Siether: eek ok, ummm. *poofs jakkiy and crystal over to the river*

Siether helps Vivi up, she seems fine but her left leg has a small buise.

Siether: you ok?

Vivi: I'm fine. But I don't think it was a good idea to let the two drunks be alone.

Jakkiy and crystal fall into a shallow section of the river.

Jakkiy: ahh!!

*splash*

Crystal: *coughs* No no I don't wanna be in river. *coughs*

Jakkiy: you and *hic* me both......

Jakkiy: you and *hic* me both......

Crystal: *grabs leash* Let me free. *pulls on it*

Jakkiy: Let me get up we're tangled

Crystal stops moving and waits for him to stand and untangle them. He untangles them but does not unhook her.

Jakkiy: *sigh* I thought I took all his magic....

Crystal grabs the leash and tires to pull it away from him.

Crystal: Take this *hic* thing off of me. *hic*

Jakkiy: why?

Crystal: *hic* Because I said so. *hic*

She tries to make her way back to land.

Jakkiy: ok ok, give me a minute.....

They get to shore and jakkiy unhooks her but poofs them both to the beach below the cliff

Siether: They will destroy the house though..... *sighs* well they are at the river.....want to go check on them? I dont want to, that and they have been drunk a few times together.....

Vivi: Well I suppose. She'll most likely attack you. XP

Siether: i dont think that would be good.

Vivi: As soon as she gets tired she'll wanna sleep. ^.^ Awww You don't wanna be pinned again.

Siether: Not exactly.

Vivi: Oh, well she is harmless. For the most part.*stands up and starts to head out*

Siether: Okay.

He watches as she leaves and seats himself back on the steeps. Vivi walk through the trees and shrubs till she reaches the river.

Vivi waves at Siether makes it to the river and doesn't see them.

Vivi: Well wasn't that a waste of time.

Vivi could tell they were there though

Vivi: Hmmm *sigh, walks back to the house*

Crystal: *looks up, giggles* ^.^ I go up. *jumps on side of cliff*

Jakkiy: Okay

He hooks her up again and climbs with her.

Jakkiy: Your tied incase you fall.

Crystal: No No I don't *hic* want that on. *hic*

She climbs up fast.

Jakkiy keeps up with crystal. She can tell he is laughing on the inside.

Siether: hi again

Vivi: They weren't at the river. I guess they left just after I got there.

Siether: you mean before. knowing Jakkiy he will run her ragged before they get back..... Even if that means shopping.

Vivi: XP Oops your right I did mean before. *giggles* I did have some of his blood.

Siether: n.n ok.

Jakspady comes out and sits on a patio chair. he says nothing an looks somewhat dazed.

Vivi: Hello? Are you okay?

Jakspady: I guess.......

Vivi: You look a lil out of it. Anything bothering you?

Seither: yeah. usually you yak my ears off. whats up?

Jakspady: its just...... oh. never mind.....

Vivi: Please tell us whats on your mind?

Jakspady: my life has no purpose........

Vivi: Oh...... Well is there anything you wish to accomplish?

Jakspady: its not that......I feel like im here at the wrong time

Vivi: I don't think I understand.

It doesn't take Crystal and Jakkiy long to reach the top. Crystal lays down on the cool grass, Jakkiy can see that climb took a lot out of her.

Jakkiy: so, ready to go inside?

Crystal nods and smiles sweetly.

Jakkiy: well

Crystal stands up and makes her way back to the house, he walks along side her. When they reatch the house Crystal pins Siether again.

Jakspady: and why do i always wind up here?

Jakkiy: hi......

Siether: T.T noooo

Crystal: <3<3<3<3

Vivi: *sweatdrop*

Siether: You really must improve your landings......

Jakkiy: We should be fine now n.n

Crystal stares at him, yawns and lays down. <3

Vivi: Well *looks at Jakkiy* I guess you tired her out.

Jakkiy: yup *opens new drink* it wasnt that hard n.n

Siether: *sighs* well at least your calmer n.n.

Vivi: *giggles* Well she looks comfy. Are you just going to let her sleep on you?

Crystal: *cuddles Siether* Not asleep. *sticks tongue out*

Siether: I guess so.

Jakspady slips out.

Jakkiy just contiues to drink

Crystal lightly purrs.

Vivi: So whats the plan for the day?

Jakkiy: dunno. do you have any ideas?

Crystal slowly falls asleep

Vivi: I have no ideas. I should go shopping. I'm still borrowing Crystal's clothes.

Jakkiy gives Vivi money and consent to go shopping.

Seither: A little help?

Vivi: I think we should take her to her room and put her to bed.

Jakkiy: Vivi you go. I'll get her to bed

Seither: Please hurry.

Vivi: I don't want to go shopping alone.

As soon as Jakkiy get closer to Crystal her eyes open wide and dashes into the house.

Jakkiy: Fuck.... *chases her*

Siether: *sighs* Thats better. Why dont you ask ryelee to go with you?

Vivi: I don't know her.

Siether: Want to meet her? n.n shes odd but kind fun.

Vivi: Okay. :)

Seither takes Vivi to the city to go to Ryelees

Vivi: So who is Ryelee?

Seither: she knows about you n.n shes jakkiys older sister and his opposite

Vivi: Well I really don't know Jakkiy all that well.

Siether: Jakkiys not bad but most of the time hes a grouch..... Ryelee is bubbly and fun most of the time.

Vivi: I noticed Crystal can get under his skin...Anyway can't wait to have my own clothes. Crystal's are a bit snug on me.

Crystal runs down the hall, jumping over any thing in her way. Jakkiy uses magic to go through everthing. Jakkiy poofs them back into his suit.

Crystal: *pins him* Why are we down here? *tilts head slightly to the left and giggles*

Jakkiy: I just need to get a few things from inside....... feel free to do whatever n.n

Crystal smiles at him, blushes and giggles. She jumps up to the ceiling and sits there.

In the kitchen Dyce jumps up on the counter.

Dyce: Man, I'm starving. There has to be food around up here. This would be much easier if I wasn't her house pet. Now where does Crystal hide the goodies?

Leavon: Yeah stupid, thumbs are handy.....if your more then eight inches tall. So, get down here. Together we might get this fridge open......

Dyce: Thanks for calling me stupid, shorty. *lays on counter* Who the hell are you? Oh and ever heard of the world "please".

Leavon: I don't have to feed you. I also have magic XP so its you who should watch what you say.

Dyce: *ears go down* -.- *Jumps off the counter, looks down on him* That still doesn't tell me who you are.

Leavon: My name is Leavon. I'm a Leprechuan. And I'm hungry. I'm sure you are also. So please can you give me a lift already?

Dyce: Yes, yes I'll help you.

Leavon and Dyce fight with the fridge door for a little before it pops open.

Leavon: Hell ya! What you wanna eat cat! :D :D

Dyce: See any chicken?

Leavon: Grilled, spicy or breaded?

Dyce: '.'; She keeps a full fridge.....Grilled works...

Leavon: Yup, welcome to the village of Crystal's house.

Dyce: how many strays does she take in?

Leavon: We started out as co-workers- There things get complicated. (makes a small sandwich) There was usually six to ten of us but who ans what you did sometimes changed. (eats sandwich and jumps out of the fridge growing 6'2" in seconds) Ahhh That's much better. (makes another sandwich.

Dyce watches as Leavon grows taller then he will ever be.

Dyce: *sweatdrop* Holy hell.....

Leavon streches and continues to raid the fridge.

Leavon: Oh yeah! Her's your bird.

He hands Dyce the chicken.

Dyce: Umm thanks....

Leavon: So, Cat, what's your purpose here? Oh and a name would be helpful.

Dyce: My name is Dyce, and I have no idea why I'm here. I was dead 24 hours ago. Maybe I'm back for her amusement......She made me a cat. Why would she make me a cat!?

Leavon: She likes cats....

Dyce sighs and eays his chicken.

Siether and Vivi return from Ryelee's house and walk in to the kitchen.

Siether: o_O!? Leavon!? I though you were dead!

Leavon: Was.

Siether: -.-;

Vivi: *confused* Umm hi?

Leavon: want a sandwich?

Siether: -.- erm... No thanks....Anyone else you know here?

Leavon: Dyce.

Siether: Dice?

Leavon: The talking cat.

Siether: Ok?....Um I hope you alll have a good night.....

He pauses for a moment before he leaves.

Leavon: Long time no see Vivi. How are are you? (munches)

Vivi: Sorry we really haven't met.

Dyce: Vivi can you change me back?

Vivi: Sorry only Crystal can help you with that.

Dyce: Where is she?

Vivi: Last I saw her, she was drunk with Jakkiy.

Leavon: Why don't you go check her rooms? And I know we never truly met. Here; As you know- I'm Leavon. You are Vivi. I'm a Leparchaun and you are no longer shareing the same vessel as Crystal. I died cause Jakkiy murdred Jyou and I just before he got Crystal to assist you in the creation of your body. Yay...anyway. How are you?

Vivi: I'm fine. I just got back from Reylee's house. ^.^ No more borrowing Crystal's clothes for me. How are you?

Leavon: Also fine, well alot better actually. I'm no longer eight inches tall ^.^;

Vivi: No doubt. But I think that I shall be heading bed.

Leavon: Same, I wonder if anyones touched my room.

Vivi: I couldn't tell you. Good night.

Dyce: Hey, where am I going to sleep?

Vivi: The couch? Bye.

She leaves.

Dyce: .......

Leavon: That was generous -.- not. Come on Cat, I'll find you an unoccupied bed. There's a couple of empty rooms by mine....

Dyce: Thanks.... I see she hasn't changed much.

Leavon: I'll take your word for it. (brings a drink and another sandwich) Anyway follow me.

Dyce: Thanks again.

They find him a room he likes, Dyce turns to Leavon and says good night. Leavon finds his room untouched and goes to bed.

The next day at 8:30 am.

Jakkiy unlocks Crystal's room and heads upstairs to the kitchen, makes coffee and begains to perpare toast. Peep comes out of his room, goes to the kitchen and sits at the table as Leavon steeps in. Siether as well comes to prepare for the day too.

Peep: Safe journy back Leavon?

Leavon: Pretty good. The Cat helped - what's his name again - Right, Dyce.

Siether: I'm making the works, want any?

Jakkiy: Be nice and just make eggs or smething XP (hung over) Just the smell of your fresh food will make me gag. XP

Leavon: Jakkiy you suck.

Claudia walks in.

Claudia: Good morning. =^.^=

Leavon: Mornin ^.^

Jakkiy: .....

PEEP: Good morning =^.^=

Siether: Morning Claudia, anything I can get you?

Claudia: I usually have one egg sunny side up lightly cooked, 2 pieces of bacon, a side of whole grain toast and half of a grapefruit. ^.^ but I can get it myself.

Siether: I wish you success. Jakkiy will only allow eggs and toast -.-

PEEP: Don't worry about him, he'll leave when you start the eggs anyway. It's not like he's actually sick - just hung over.

Claudia: Okay.

She goes to the fridge and starts making her food.

Claudia: What's the plan for today?

Jakkiy leaves and when he's gone Siether beguins to cook as well.

PEEP: Iam not to sure. I have a few boxes left, we wont need to move anything till tomorrow. I still need to get the property from Jakkiy too...^.^; but I think that should wait a couple of hours though.

Siether hums while cooking. Leavon reads the newspaper. Claudia bring her food over to the table, she starts to eat.

Mean while Ryelee heads towards Crystal's house. Jakkiy has taken his toast to the front pourch and eats his breakfast when he sits on the steps.

Leavon: Are you guys moving?

Siether finishes cooking for himself and leavon. He hands Leavon is plate, then sets his own down. Afterwards he tides the kitchen.

Claudia: Yes, Peep has asked me to move in with him ^.^ I'm quite excited. I still need to go home and gather up all of my stuff.

She finishes her breakfast and puts the plates into the sink, she starts to wash them.

Jakkiy finishes eating; gets up and walks away, leaving his plate on the deck. Half way to his river spot he opens his first drink of the day.

Siether had already cleaned up his mess and was out of the way for Claudia. Leavon finishes his and the newspaper.

Leavon: Claudia, would you mind washing my plate aswell?

Siether peeks outsidejust before sitting, seeing Jakkiy's solitary plate, he decides to retevie it before eating.

Siether thinks: I am defianitly going to have to reheat my breakfast.

He leaves and returns shortly and microwaves his breakfast; then while standing he begins to eat. Claudia grabs Leavons plate and washes it. Dyce walks into the kitchen and jumps onto a chair.

Claudia: So what do you boys have planned for the day?

Dyce: Has anyone seen Crystal yet?

Claudia: Sorry I haven't seen her in a few days.

Dyce: Oh...*ears go down* So she's still asleep then?

Leavon: Nah, probably just today. She's usually an early riser.

Siether: I'm not sure, Claudia....I'm waiting on Crystal as well.

PEEP: Well, for me it the last bit of packing then I will go get Jakkiy.

Claudia: Okay, After I'm done here I shall go and pack my things.

She dries the dishes then wipes down the sinks. She then walks over to Peep and gives him a kiss.

Claudia: I'll see you later then?

PEEP: Sure thing n.n

Dyce walks out of the kitchen and heads outside, Claudia leaves as well after she says good bye to everyone. Peep cleans up some before he goes and packs. Leavon decides to leave as well.

Leavon heads up stairs and finds Crystal is not in her room, then he heads down to Jakkiy's suit. Jakkiy seems to be no where in sight so he opens Crystal's door and walks in.

Leavon: Morning sunshine. ^.^

Crystal just lays there, she's still out cold. He crawls over top of her on the bed. She had fallen asleep naked.

Leavon: I said - Good morning Sunshine ^.^ Did you miss me?

Crystal slowly opens her eyes, slightly glares at him, but her eyes open wide when she relizes that it's Leavon.

Crystal: O.O Leavon?? *glomph*

Leavon: n.n Awesome. *hugs* I'll take that as a yes.

Crystal: *lays back down* Ow my flipping head...... How are you?

LeavonL: Better since I'm not dead. Why the headache?

Crystal: Jakkiy has gotten me drunk two days in a row.....I can't handle that much drinking and sadly I'm hardly even having any alcohol.

Leavon: -.- not that again....hmmmmm

Crystal: What?

Leavon: Last time we had a rather loud talk about him doing stuff like that......

Crystal: You and him had a talk?

Leavon: You could say that. Oh, your cat Dyce...he's looking for you. He went outsude though.

Crystal: That's okay he can get me later.....*looks down* ummmmm Can you get off of me now? *blushes*

Leavon: Ok. (gets up) I guess I should go find Jakkiy before PEEP does... Whenever they talk they take hours.

She sits up holding the blenket to cover herself.

Crystal: I guess I should get up.

Leavon: You don't have to, I believe only Jakkiy and I know where you are right now.

Crystal: I guess......No I should head up stairs.

Leavon: Okay. I'll see you there.

Crystal crawls out of bed, heads over to her dresser and grabs a men's black dress shirt. Slowly makes her way up stairs.

Meanwhile

As Claudia flies, she notices a small island with a large well lit cave, seemingly to her a familiar red-headed boy appears to be working tedeously over his latest obession. Fearing the worst (and being right) she flies for a closer look. She can't help but think think to herself. That she had better check it out before getting help.

Leavon finds Jakkiy back in the kitchen mixing a drink.

Leavon: Hey, What are you making?

Jakkiy: Coffee.

Leavon: -.- Prick, what kind?

Jakkiy: A real irish creme. I suppose you want one as well now, right?

Leavon: Definatly n.n you at least owe me that -.- you could have picked a less painful death.....

Jakkiy: Whatever -.- here.

Leavon: *takes drink*

Jakkiy: I don't care how you died. Your suppose to pick better ones so that you don't die like that agian

Claudia lands just outside of the entance. Listing closely and keepimg distance, she watches Charon almost waste away preforming alchamey before her eyes. Memories from the past enter her mind as he speaks, ones that tell stories of the alchemists that died attmeting to complete this spell: Replication of the Elemental Powers. With chills coursing through her body. She takes off in hopes to find Jakkiy and try and stop Charon quest for power.

Siether walks the halls bored and nears the stairwell as Crystal reaches the top. He slowly wonders and almost bumps into Crystal.

Siether: Oh! Sorry.... and... Is this a bad time?

Crystal: That depends on how much thinking and or moving I have to do.

Siether: When would be a better time?

Crystal: Siether can you just tell me now?

Siether: I'm bored...emensly. I'm a slave with no purpose. I'm doing your masters chores.

Crystal: Oh... I'm sorry... It's been a while since I've had slaves....Hmm. Hey where are you sleeping? Do you need your own room? * leans up aginst the wall*

Siether: I was temparoly set up in Jakkiy's guest room but Olivia is staying there....

Crystal: Oh sorry. Why not pick a room and set it up the way you want.

Siether: Thank-you :)

Crystal: your welcome ^.^ Now if you will excuse me, I'm on my way to the kitchen.

She slowly continues on her way there. She opens the door and sees Leavon and Jakkiy.

Jakkiy: Where are your clothes.

Crystal: I'm just missing pants...

Leavon: I can share mine ^.^

Jakkiy -.- just you be quiet.

Crystal: thanks for the offer though. :p

Leavon: No prob n.n

Jakkiy poofs a pair of comfy pants onto her.

Crystal: Hey.. maybe I didn't wanna wear pants today.

Jakkiy: either your in pants; or you locked up.

Crystal: Bite me *sticks out her tongue*

Jakkiy: I would but I already have a drink.

Crystal gives Jakkiy a dirty look and leaves the kitchen making her way back to the stairs that lead to Jakkiy's suit.

Olivia wakes up, grumbles and gets out of bed. She dresses and makes her way up stairs. She ends up running into Crystal half way.

Olivia: Oh my goodness child you look terrible.

Crystal: Thanks I'm glad you were able to notice.

Olivia: This is why you should leave this place and come home.

Crystal: I happen to like my life here.

Siether and Drake make their way to the kitchen. Siether mrentions that he finally recived his own room. They reach the kitchen and see the other two.

Drake: Jakkiy, again?

Jakkiy: XP

Siether: Yeah, come to think of it, your losing weight... you look sick man.

jakkiy: *gets up* Fuck -,- just hung over damn it *walks onto the fronch porch*

Drake: Grouch -.-

Leavon: No kidding.

Olivia: Just listen to me. I know whats best.

Crystal: I said no..

She turns around and makes her way back to the kitchen. She had forgot to grab herself something to drink.

*now talking in Golden Langage*

Olivia: Don't turn your back on me. I'm not done talking to you.

Crystal: I'm not going back there. Stop trying, I'm sick of hearing it.

Olivia: I don't think that this is a safe enviroment for you.

Crystal: .....Please just drop it....

Olivia: My dear I'm not that easy to get rid of.

Jakspady: *opens the door* Will you two stop argueing. I am trying to study.

Crystal just keeps walking.

Olivia: Are you even listening any more or are you just going to ignor me...... Will you answer me, Crystal!

Jakspady: Uhg! Just follow her to the kitchen. XP

Crystal goes straight to the fridge and pulls out a ginger ale, opens it and takes a sip. Olivia soon enters.

Olivia: Crystal answer me! You just can't....

Her voice trails off when she spots Drake sittting at the kitchen table. She smile at him and Crystal glares at Olivia. Olivia smiles at Crystal then looks at Drake again. She walks over to him.

Olivia: Hey there Cutie. Wanna join my Hairm?

She wraps her arms around him. Crystal's ears go back still glareing at Olivia.

Drake: *cringes* Ew, not a hope - your way too old XP
Let go of me XP

Crystal alomost spite out her drink, trying hard not to laufgh.

Olivia: I'm not that old..... Come on give it some more thought.

Drake: No.

Olivia: I'll make you my favorite.

Crystal goes over to them, standing in front of Drake and removes Olivia from him.

Crystal: He said no. He clearly doesn't want you.

Drake: I want her like I want rabies. XP old, ick.

Olivia: -.-;;; I'm not old!

Drake: Your her aunt XP your old! Old as mold, old *gets up* I'm going to go...See you later Crystal; Siether.

Olivia: *follows him* You haven't given me a chance.

Crystal: *follows them* Would you give it up. Man your annoying. Leave him alone.

Drake: You will NEVER get a chance. You are OLD and you said "Heirm" So your gross too XP

Olivia: Oh please heirms are normal. Even Crystal had one.

Crystal turns bright red, her eyes widen and her mouth opens slightly.

Drake: Good for her and everyone knows she's a virgin. XP you still lose that argument. *walks down the hall*

Crystal's whole face turns manyshades of red before she poofs into her room and hides under blankets.

Olivia: Why would you bring up something like that!?

Drake Because your discusting and she's Not.

Olivia: You'd rather her then me. She knows nothing, I have expriance. Isn't that better?

Drake: Not that much, old lady

Olivia walks away in a huff. Crystal come out from under the covers and heads to her bathroom. She turns on the faucets to the tube and runs herself a bubble bath. She climbs in and sighs.

Crystal: I think I need this.

Jakkiy sees a figure flying towards the house. He watches and conferms that it is Claudia.

Jakkiy: *thinks: Whats wrong?... She shouldn't be back so soon.

He continues to observe and a moment later she lands before him; appearing strained and somewhat nervous.

Jakkiy: What happened to you?

Claudia: Charon...forbiddin..... working... in cave...

Jakkiy: Shit. We have to get Ryelee....

Moments later they poof over to Ryelee's and return to the Island Charon created.

Ryelee: Jakkiy, you know what to do; save his hide. Oh, try not to die, okay?

Jakkiy: Done.

Ryelee: Claudia, could you keep watch at the entree? We can't risk anyone interupting.

Clauida agrees and remains at the mouth of the cave. Ryelee enters first and begins to create protective sheilds for herself and Claudia. After this she casts a stablization waves to the surrounding struture to pervent it from collapsing upon them. Jakkiy ventures deeper into the cave; Charon remains unaware of his friends presance behind him. Jakkiy prepare flash sheilds without a shred of time to spare. The Alchemic spell would have killed Charon if Jakkiy hadn't sacreficed himself. The force of the blast is so strong it blows Jakkiy clear out of the cave, right past Clauida, the rocks and trees gauge at his already shredded limbs and torso.

Ryelee exits the cave, using magic she brings an unconcious Charon out. Laying him besides Claudia, she goes over to Jakkiy without saying a word. She recites a spell to sacrefice her shadow to spare Jakkiy's life; however, this does not heal him. Half lifeless as he is Ryelee places him in a vile for safe transport to be healed.

Turning towards Claudia and Charon. She says the mission is completed and puts Charon into a vile also. She also suggests to Clauida a cup of tea and a hot bath to destress and offers her home spa for use, while she heals Jakkiy and waits on Charon to waken. Claudia says thank you and agrees to Ryelee's offer.

Vivi climbs out of bed, she looks at the clock. It's already one in the afternoon. She runs to the bathroom and takes a quick shower and then procedes to pick out an otfit.

Crystal climbs out of her tub, drys off and puts on her sweat pants that tie at the knee, a lime green short tube top and throws a black button up shirt over top. She leaves her room.

Claudia finds the spa worth every moment.

Ryelee sets Charon up in a bed then begins the tedous task of bringing her brither back from the brink of sure death.

Jakspady has made it to the kitchen where Leavon is cooking.

Leavon: Have seen the cat?

Jakspady: Do you realize how many cats are here? What one?

Leavon: Pet cat? He's red and grey. His name is Dyce. He can talk.

Jakspady: *pours coffee* You really should stop smoking that wacky tabaccy XP Actual cats don't talk.

Leavon: He wants to talk to Crystal, I don't think he's a cat.

Jakspady: You really must be going crazy. Cats are just cats, Not non-cats? XP You make no sense.

Leavon calls for Dyce.

Jakspady leaves the room mumbling to himself about how the world as gone stark crazy around him. He returns to his study. He almost steps on Dyce.

Dyce: Hey, Watch where your going. *small glare*

Jakspady's coffee flies through the air as he jumps almost to the ceiling, screaming like a girl; after he lands he speaks. Not to Dyce but to himself, while walking away from Dyce.

Jakspady: Your just seeing...hearing things!? Maybe too much time in my study.... *walks towards the back door* Maybe a walk....

Dyce walks into the kitchen.

Dyce: ?.? What? *looks at Leavon* What's his problem? And you called me because? Is Crystal up?

Vivi walks in.

Vivi: Hello.

Leavon: Hey Vivi. And yeah Dyce, her and her aunt were arguing. She's around.

Dyce: I'm going to be stuck like this forever *whines*

Vivi: No you wont be.

Dyce: Leavon can you find her?

Leavon Easily.

Dyce: When?

Vivi goes over to the fridge and grabs some food to eat.

Leavon: Did you try mind messageing?

Dyce: I has no magic. -.-

Vivi sits at the table.

Crystal goes and sits at the edge of the cliffs. She just stares out to the ocean, her three tails wrap around her, she hugs one.

Leavon: That sucks. Anyway, It will be a bit before I bug her again. She doesn't get privacy, often. Did you rest well?

Vivi: Yes I did, thank you.

Olivia goes back to the room she was given and changes into a new outfit. One that shows abit more skin, she also lets her hair down and begins to do her nails. It doesn't take her long to do. She leaves her room, climbs the stairs and makes her way outside. She soon spots Crystal sitting alone. Olivia walks up to her and talks in a sweet voice.

Olivia: Crystal, I really want you to think about leaving here and coming back with me.

Crystal says nothing, she doesn't even look at Olivia.

Olivia: You don't belong with these men. They are wild and uncontrolable. I have some nice easily trainable men waiting for you.

Crystal: They are my friends not my toys.

Olivia: Child you have become too thin living here. Your starting to look sick. Almost discusting.

Crystal says nothing.

Olivia: No wonder your still a virgin. Who would want to knock hips with you. In this state your undesirable. Your pathetic.

Crystal looks at Olivia, she's very hurt by what was said. Holding back the tears she runs past Olivia through the house and straight to her bed that she flops on.

Olivia seems to be rather proud of herself.

Olivia: That child is so easy to discouage.

She make her way slowly back, taking her time to enjoy the scenery.

Ryelee has compleated the healing to the best of her ability on Jakkiy. She tries to figure out why he would place both sheilds over Charon. Could her brother actullay have a heart? Is he gay? Nah, that stuff repalls him... Just what could it be?

Weiry, she walks to the spa to join Claudia in some well deserved pampering. However, before they see each other, she decieds to have a massage first. After she plans on Claudia if she knows very much about Jakkiy.

Meanwhile, Jakkiy awakens to a rather confused and trumatized Charon. However, he cannot see and only able to know it is Charon by voice; as with what tone he also knows how Charon feels.

Charon: I-I *starts to cry*

Jakkiy: Charon,don't cry. I'll be fine. Just next time talk to me before you play with things you don't fully understand, okay?

Charon: I p-promise *still crying*

Charon, being as a child, hugs Jakkiy without realizing it would more then likly hurt him. Jakkiy doesn't stop him either, knowing Charon doesn't have another to turn to at this time, he bears with the pain as his step-brother sobs uncontrolibly in his arms.

Jakkiy remains silent, placing one hand on Charon's shoulder. He knows not how to console another.

Leavon of course is the first to notice Crystal to run through in distress; in fact he was the only one to see. He figures he should do what he can so she can have some privavcy.

Ryelee enjouyed her full body massage and reminds herself why she had retired- it's to much of a pain, literally, to keep up with that amount of magic use.

She finds herself a suitable robe and gently glides into the hot springs area. Maybe shewill see Claudia here at some point. She still hopes to discuss her brother. He just seems so different, yet so much of him hasn't changed about him. She's nervous about weather it could be a welcomed change or his past back to haunt all of those whome he knows not to memention, kill him again. But what would she ask..... or even how?
She never figured it could happen again and prays that it hasn't. Not just for their sake but everyones.

Leavon: Did you check by the beach, Dyce? She likes it there. And Vivi, do you have a second? I have a question to ask and no it's nothing nasty or perverted.

Dyce: I guess I'll go and look for her there.

Vivi: Whats your question?

Leavon: Vivi, what's going on? Why is Crystal so upset?

Dyce leaves the kitchen to go look for Crystal but he decieds to go up to her room first before looking outside for her.

Vivi: Well she's been upset lately because of Olivia.

Claudia soon joins Ryelee in the hot springs.

Claudia: Hi, how are you?

Ryelee: I appologise but I feel not only worried but confused as well...It's because of Jakkiy.

Claudia: Is it too rude for me to ask what about?

Ryelee: I was hoping to discuss him, to be honest with you.

Claudia: I'm not sure how much help I will be.

Dyce climbs up the stairs and walks up to Crystal's door. He debaits if he should knock. Seither walks up behind him.

Seither: Don't bother right now. At least give her some time. She just got here.

The hairs on Dyce stand on end. He looks at Seither and give him a bit of a glare.

Seither: Either you give her at least half an hour alone or I can hand you over to Leavon. It's up to you.

Dyce: What kind of threat is that?

Seither: *picks up Dyce* You'll see >:3

Dyce: Hey Hey! I'm not just some house pet you can pick up.

Seither: You don't have to be a pet to have that happen here... I found that out a long time ago.

Dyce bites down on Seither's arm in hopes that he will be dropped.

Seither: * thinks: My sleeve is wet.* What are you doing?

They are half way to the kitchen.

Dyce: Trying to get you to let go.

His clawing and bitting and squarming hie way out. His efforts are in vain. They reach the kitchen.

Seither: The Cat's trying to see Crystal.

He hands Dyce over to Leavon. Leavon takes Dyce with one hand and stuffs him in the pouch on his kilt and buckles it. They can hear a very high pitched scream.

Vivi: O.O;

Leavon: Gonna give her time like we expect you to, Cat?

Dyce: Get me out of here!!

Vivi: Well I know Crystal, she would most likely need someone right now. Maybe one of you should go and see her?

Leavon: Who?

Vivi: I don't know. Someone who can hold and confort her.

Seither: So..

Leavon: You spoke first, you go.

Seither: Okay?

Vivi: Do you think you could find out what Olivia said to her?

Leavon: Where would I find her?

Vivi: Sorry I have no idea.... hmm.. Maybe Seither can find out from Crystal.

Dyce: Please! PLEASE LET ME OUT!

Leavon closes the fur flap on his pouch to muffle Dyce's cries.

Leavon: hmmmm. I'm going with - she ran in from outside - I'll try there first.

Seither leaves and walks to Crystal's room.

Vivi: okay, I'm going to stay here and make myself some food.

Crystal is curled in a ball on her ball. Seither knocks then enters before she answers.

Seither: Hey.....

He closes the door then sits on the edge of the bed.

Crystal: Hi....

She moves over to him and leans on him.

Crystal: Am I.... Pathetic?

Seither: Don't say that, you know it's not true.

He strokes some loose hair away from her face gently. She moves onto his lap and rests her head on his chest.

Crystal: Why is she so mean to me?

Olivia walks along the beach on the grass just before the sand. Leavon sees her and walks towards her. She can see him as well.
Dyce is freaking out.
Olivia watches as Leavon come closer to her. She gives a funny look to his "dancing" pouch.

Leavon: *upon reaching her* What did you say to Crystal?

Olivia: What makes you think that I said anything?

Leavon: Well you didn't hit her with a 2'x4"

Olivia: I'm sorry but I haven't said a thing to her as of late. Are you just assuming that I said something?

Leavon: -.- I'm not dumb. Keep in mind your the blonde, fess up.

Olivia: Are you suggesting that all blondes are dumb. That would insult Vivi and crush Crystal.

Leavon: Okay, keep in mind your magicless.

Olivia gives Leavon a very dirty look and just walks away from him.

Leavon: So your jelous. You are so low you degrade your own family to feel better. I...hmmmm

Olivia: I AM not jelous....

Leavon: Then why are you so defencive?

Olivia: Have you seen her, she is too thin... I would never want to be like that.

Leavon: Translation being, you don't want her like that cause you either want her just like you, a cow, or so you can look better then her. Again, I'm not that dumb.

Olivia: At least men want me. She has remained untouched.

Leavon: No one touches her cause Jakkiy Kills everyone who "touches" her.

Olivia: Get lost mountian man.

Leavon: For now, I will. But I'm keeping an eye on you from now on.

Olivia: I don't beleive you about all who touch her died. She is not that disarible.

Leavon: Jakkiy even killed me XP tell me I'm not lieing. And she is, she even has stalkers and a fan club. Look it up on moogle.ax search The Crystal Following.

Olivia: You are a liar. You don't look very dead to me. And what pathetic fools would want to stalk and or follow her. No one person is wanted that much... I'm done with you

Olivia walks away heading back to the house.

Leavon: *shouts* I'm a LEPRACHAUN! I don't stay DEAD!

Crystal holds Seither a bit tighter. She's very upset still about what Olivia said. And he knows that it will just eat away at her.

Seither: What did she do?

Crystal: She.... she said no man would ever want me... that I'm sick looking, that I'm almost.... disgusting. *tears roll down her cheeks*

Seither: *hugs* She's just jelous by the sounds of it because she's round and your not.

Crystal: *lil giggle* That's not very nice.

Seither: I know, but she's not either.

Crystal: I don't know what to do.

She's still hugging him. He can tell she is self hateing right now.

Seither: I know that it's easier said then done but try not to take what she says to heart. You know that she is just jelous and will just put you down to make her feel better about herself.

Crystal says nothing and holds a bit tighter. They cuddle untill they fall asleep.

Ryelee: ummm.. what's he like around people?

Claudia: Hmmm... Well around the guys he can be rather rude but be can be caring when needed. hmmm... And around Crystal it really depeands on the situation.

Ryelee looks alomost pleased but still worried.

Ryelee: What do you mean by: Type of situation?

Claudia: Well I've seen them fight over different things, like his drinking and smoking, and her the way she dresses. I've seen them chase each other around the house. And sometimes they are seen cuddleing alseep on the coouch... Oh and I have witnessed him defending her a few times.

Ryelee: Well.... It's an improvement I suppose.... Thank-you.

Claudia: Was that any help to you?

Ryelee: Yes, very much so.

Claudia: I am sorry but what do you mean by improvment?

Ryelee: *sigh* We both have things to tend to.....

Claudia: Yes your right and it's getting late.

She climbs out, Claudia wants to pry but wont. She dresses, syas her good byes and then leaves heading back home.

Charon has cried himself asleep and Jakkiy places him on the very bed he was using; then feels for a chair and rests also.

Leavon goes back to the kitchen to see that Vivi is still there.

Vivi: Hey, did you find anything out?

Dyce: I'm sorry. Please, Pease Let ME Out!

Leavon: *opens pouch* Sure but don't bug her today at all. Oh and yes and no to your question.

Dyce: *shivers* Blach.... Never I never wanna be that close to another guys... *shivers*

He waks out of the kitchen and hides under the couch.

Vivi: What did you find, anything useful?

Leavon: You have an increadably jelous Aunt?

Vivi: Oh -.-; yes.... What shall we do?... hmmmm..

A very trumatized Dyce come out from under the couch and head over to his room, jumps on the bed curls up and falls asleep quickly.

Olivia walks through the front door, makes her way down to her room and readys herself for bed.

The next morning Crystal wakes up and sees that Seither had stayed with her all night. She smiles sweetly at him, carfully slides out of bed goes to her closet and changes just her pants for a skirt and makes her way over to the kitchen. Only to find that Olivia is already there sitting at gthe table.

Olivia: Be a dear and Please make me breakfast.

Crystal does without saying a word to her.

Leavon walks in with Drake.

Leavon: I love it when you make stuff ^.^ the house smells good, like you.

Drake makes his way over to the coffee maker as Leavon hugs Crystal. She turns her head and smiles at him then goes back to chopping veggies for omlettes. While freah from scrach seasoned hashbrowns are frying.

Drake: What do you want in your coffee you two?

Leavon: I'll take just two sugars, and what about you? (to Crystal)

Crystal shakes her head no thank-you. Contiunes to pepare breakfast.

Olivia: Aren't you going to offer me any?

Drake just sets a mug of black coffee on the table then sits on the opposite side of the table.

Olivia: *smiles sweetly at Drake* Well aren't you a grouch. *takes sip, then looks over to Leavon* Would you let go of her. How do you expect her to finish breakfast if your attached to her. *glares at him*

Crystal ignors Olivia's words. Leavon gives her a light squeeze before letting go.

Leavon: Nah, I know she can still cook like that, but I can't grabs dishes for breakfast. Like this can I. *smiles sweetly*

Crystal smiles sweetly at Leavon as he puts plates on the counter and she starts putting the omlettes, hasbrowns and bacon onto the plates. Hands one to Leavon, then Olivia, then to Drake.

Crystal: Can someone please go see if anyone else is up?

Drake: Sure n.n

Crystal goes to the stove. Leavon finishes his, and Drake come back with surprizingly with a Charon and a sober Jakkiy. She looks them over rather confused.

Crystal: Are you guys okay?

She notices that Jakkiy's hands are a different colour.

Jakkiy: Yes.

Charon: n.n Are you?

Crystal: Ummmm..... Okay? Would you like some breakfast?

Charon: What are you making?

Crystal: Veggie omettles, hasbrowns and bacon.

Charon: n.n How about you leave out the bacon for me and thank you.

Crystal: Okay, I can do that.

Olivia: Sweet heart would you be a dear and get me some more coffee.

Crystal: Yes Auntie.....

Olivia looks over at Charon and smiles Oh-so-sweetly at him. Crystal is quick to give her a rather dirty look as she walks over with the pot of coffee. Pours her some and askes if anyone else would like a top up.

Dyce: I would love some but there's this problem....

Crystal looks down at Dyce and smiles. Drake says he would like some more, so she tops him up up. She puts the pot back and grabs Charon's food and hands it to him. He goes and sits next to Drake. Olivia is clearly checking the both of them out. Crystal then goes over to Dyce and picks him up.

Crystal: Are you sure you want to be normal again?

Dyce: Yes. So please Please change me back.

Crystal: But I kinda like you better this way.

Dyce: Come on I asked nicely. *big eyes*

Crystal: Okay, fine.

She kisses him on his forehead, puts him back down on the ground. He begins to change into his ture form. A dark elf with bight blue eyes ans x's for pupils, bright red long spikey hair and he only stands 5'6".

Dyce: Hell yes, I'm back. *hugs Crystal*

Drake snickers, Jakkiy makes his usuall Irish coffee, then looks over to what Crystal is making.

Jahari appears in his soild form and sits on the end of Vivi's bed.

Jahari: Good morning Sweetie Pie :heart:

Vivi pulls the blankets over her head, she reconizes his voice and groans.

Vivi: I thought I was "Baby Cakes"

Jahari: Sorry Sweetie Pie :heart: I had to give that to your sister n.n You see your sweet but lil' tart and she's sweet inside and out.

Vivi: Can't be sugar all the time.

Jahari: Sure, I guess it doesn't work for everyone n.n Anyway, I doubt you know why I'm here.

Vivi: Yes I don't know and I would love to find out.

Dyce: What? Why?

Crystal: *pushes him off* Cause I'm just mean like that.

She goes over to counter and sets everything up for freash bread.

Crystal: Jakkiy would you like me to make some breakfast for you?

Jakkiy: Sure, just two eggs though.

Crystal grabs some eggs and starts to fry them for Jakkiy. Olivia smiles at both Drake and Charon.

Olivia: *sweetly kind voice* Good morning.

Neither of the two boys respond. Drake because he's ignoring her and Charon because he does not know her.

Olivia: *looks at Charon* Are you shy?

Crystal hands Jakkiy his eggs.

Jakkiy: Thanks, oh and Ryelee borrowed your room last night.

Charon: Who are you?

Crystal: Thats fine. I don't mind.

She puts all the ingreatents into the bread maker.

Olivia: I'm Crystal's Aunt. My name is Olivia.

Crystal keeps her eye on Olivia.

Charon: Please, say you don't want anything for anyone here. My people have heard rumors...

Olivia: All I really want is for Crystal and Vivi to come back home with me. You and your brother are welcome to join us. ^.^

Charon: None of that would ever happen. You must be oblivious to what even just one person went to stop you. Although, I usually don't get to involved I would this time. They are happiest here.

Olivia give him a smile glare, as Crystal walks over to the twins and stands in the middle of the. Charon reaches over and give Crystal a hug.

Charon: Missed you. And I'm sorry.

Crystal hugs him back but is confused to why he is sorry. She will ask later, if she remembers. Noticing empty plates she pick them up and bring them to the sink so that she can wash them.

Olivia talks in the Golden's language.

Olivia: Your nothing more then a house wife to these boys.

Crystal's ears go down.

Olivia: You slave away for them. They are just useing you.
*english*
So dear wont you come home?

Crystal says nothing, just seems to be suddenly depressed. Jakkiy give Olivia a cold glare, as Ryelee and Seither walk in.

Ryelee: Sweet heart let me do those for you. *sings*

Seither: And agian with the stealing of my jobs XP This slave gig is boring.

Jakkiy's glare eases and he almost appears contented. Charon gets up and attemps to make his own coffee. While doing so he spills almost half of the pot before Jakkiy comes over to assist him.

Olivia: Oh? So you do have a slave. It wasn't justa lie. Now how many do you have?

Crystal looks at her and sighs. She walks over to Seither and hands him a list.

Crystal: I made you list. Just a few things to do around the house.

He takes the list and reads it.

Reshingle the roof
Redo the siding of the house
Refinish the veranda
Trim some of the trees by the windows

He reads the little note at the bottom.

:heart: I hope your less bored :heart:

Seither: Cool, and this should help.

Jakkiy: Due to legalities she is not allowed to comferm the number of or whome her slaves are. That is confidental infoemantion to the Elemental Board, understand?

Olivia: *cold glare* So she needs slaves cause your unable to take care of her yourself.

Crystal: *to Seither* I'm sorry.

Jakkiy: *returns with an evil glare to Olivia* I can take care of myself - hell I'm usually the one taking care of everyone here.

Seither: Don't be sorry n.n I should have mentioned something sooner.

Olivia: *talks down to Jakkiy* I'm sure you do
*talks in Golden Langauge*
He's not taking good care of you. I can see that, even your magic has suffered. Your skin has gotten darker. Your no better then me.

Crystal's eyes widen. No better then me repeats in her mind, her eyes start to water. Crystal can tell Jakkiy wants to just kill her.

Jakkiy: Stop lieing to her. *glares coldly* I do so take care of her.

Olivia has a shocked very shocked and disturbed look on her face.

Olivia: I am not lieing to her.

Crystal just wants to curl up into a ball in the cornor.

Jakkiy: Jelous whore.

He gets up and walks towards the door. Everyone knows he can do the even when hammered but this time he spills some on the way out, on Olivia's lap.

Jakkiy: I'll be outside.

Olivia: 0.0 ACK! Discusting. >:C

Crystal just holds her tail.

Charon suppresses a giggle then walks over to Crystal and hugs her.

Charon: I don't know why but I think that was funny.

Jahari: Yeah, so, that's what it is sweety Pie n.n Oh and I will do my best to have it so you only see me in my uniform - I usually cross dress..... So if you don't like that, at least you have been forwarned.

Vivi: Oh great......

She gets up and grabs a change of clothes.

Vivi: How long are you here today?

Crystal: I suppose it kinda was...

Olivia: That's it we are leaving!

Drake: Don't you mean "you" are leaving.

Olivia: *walks over to him* I did say your welcome to join us..

Crystal looks over to the door wondering if she can sneek out and hide away. Drake just stands there.

Drake: Listen I know that your not that thick. Here it is a different way. - If your leaving it's a solo act, got it?

Olivia: And I siad I'm taking them.

Drake: Fine but have fun living with Jakkiy.

The skies darken, small light flashes of lightening dance in and out to the blacken clouds, the wind also starts to pick up.

Olivia: Crystal would you do somehting other then stand look pathatic.

Crystal: >o< would you shut up!

A loud crack of thunder echos across the sky as she rasies her voice.

Crystal: I like it here. I like my boys and I don't mind being a bit of a house wife as you put it. I'm well taken care of, dispite what you think.

The storm clouds are coming closer.

Crystal: And I'm sick and tried of you trying to take me back to a life that was very very boring and depressing.

More lightening and thounder flash and roll, getting closer to the Island.

Crystal: And would you stop hitting on every man you think is attractive. Your almost 74 you crochity OLD BAT!!

Crystal's eyes widen and she covers her mouth as she realizes what she had let slip. Olivia give her a cold glare.

Olivia: How DARE you! I deserve more respect then that.

She makes her way over to Crystal. Jakkiy yells front step.

Jakkiy: I'd give a corpse more respect.

Drake: Ditto

Charon: XP

Crystal thinks: Can she get any madder?

Crystal walks out of the kitchen straight into the living room before Olivia can get to her. Vivi walks into Crystal as she leaves and follows Crtsal to the living room.

Vivi: Crystal, are you okay?

Crystal: Yeah... I'm fine.

Charon and Drake follow along with Leavon; they also head towards the living room. Crystal turns around to look at them.

Vivi: Hello boys.

Olivia: *followed everyone* Crystal, I'm not done with you, you rude child.

Leavon: Hey, we're all done with you, OK?

Vivi: Did I miss something?

Olivia: You and your sister are going to pack your things. Right Now!

Levon pushes Olivia back into the kitchen where Ryelee catches her.

Ryelee: *sings* No Honey child, Those two darlings get to stay here. *cuddles*

Olivia: O.O;;; NO!! Do not touch me. I demand you let go. Now!

Both Crystal and Vivi giggles. Ryelee Cuddles Olivia more while humming.

Leavon attemts to whisk Crystal away (forgetting that when not drugged, she squerms), however she falls over onto Charons Shoulders. Crystal's legs are spread open towards Leavons face.

Leavon: Hey, Didn't I get you those?

Drake look like he was annoied by Leavons question.

Meanwhile on the steps.

Jakkiy, inspite of the wind, is unsure of weather he wants to go inside. Maybe Ryelee knows of something useful he could use on Olivia. He decides he'll go back in after aonther drink - then poofs himself a refill. He watches as a curtin of rain makes it wat onto the Island.

Crystal goes bright red.

Olivia: Get away from her you disgusting mountain man. And you can and will let go of me you wretched creature.

Crystal: Ummm... *blushes* Sorry Charon...

Vivi falls over from laughing.

Charon: It's okay ^.^;

Leavon: Not a chance howely whore.

Leavon shifts their positions, then carries her over to the couch where he sets her down gentley.

Ryelee lets go knowing Jakkiy had a thought of her.

Jakkiy goes into a clearing to absorb some of the downpour. He hope for a brilliant show of lightening as he continues to watch the clouds roll slowly closer. Lightening dancing in and out as curtain of rain reaches him.

The sparks of lightening change colour from the pale yellowish white to a paleish oink white. Jakkiy leans back and watches.

Crystal sits there still blushing, she smiles sweetly at Leavon none the less.

Vivi: Well wasn't that fun? ^.^

Olivia: Is that how you boys treat these girls? Hm! I do not aprove. Most of you boys are disgraceful!

Drake: Yeah but we're more fun than you.

Charon snickers.

Leavon: Thank you XD

Olivia: And what else do you do that's "fun"?

Drake: We had wild adventures "rescuing" her.

Charon: We've gone shopping.

Leavon: There's even been a little intimacey too.

Seither: I think that last one was a bit much.

Crystal blushes more but still giggle along with Vivi.

Olivia: Oh you had to rescue her, have you. Then it mean she is not safe here and will be safer coming with me. *looks at Leavon* And I'm sure you couldn't get too intamate from what you told me earlier.

Ryelee enters the room dressed as Olivia.

Leavon: True....that last part was true.

Ryelee: :heart: Eeee :heart: *glomphs Olivia* We match :heart: We're so... pretty :heart:

Olivia: AHH!! Disgusting little monster! Take that outfit off immdataly!

Ryelee: *big eyes* Here!? Now!? *slaps Olivia* You may be 73 but I know childeren that are brighter then you. We all don't like you XP Catch the drift, yet?

At this point all the curtains fly open and they can see the storm. Jakkiy walks into the room and out pulling his sister behind him.

Leavon: Ok? *confused*

Vivi goes to the couch next to Crystal who is holding her tail. Holds her cheek as she gives Ryelee and Jakkiy dirty looks.

Leavon: erm... Anyone care for a drink? Vodka? Rum? Brandy?

Drake: Rum and coke, please

Charon: No thank you....

Leavon: Whiskey for me. Want one girls? (he says looking at Olivia)

Crystal: I would like a rum and coke also plaese.

Vivi: Pina colada would be nice thanks.

Olivia: A blood wine would be lovely.

Leavon: Alright, sounds good. *he poofs their drinks into their hands* You sure Charon?

Charon: Virgin ChiChi?

Leavon: Only for you would I make a virgin anything. *poofs drink into Charon's hand*

Charon: *smells drink* Thank you Leavon. ^.^

Crystal: Nothing for you, Seither?

Seither: I was going.... Check on... Bye.. *poofs away*

Crystal: ?.? Okay? *takes a drink*

Girls: Thank-you Leavon. This is very good.

Leavon: Your welcome ^.^

Olivia: *sits on the love seat, looks at the twins* Wont you sit next to me?

Drake goes and sits next to Crystal and Charon sits between the two female twins.

Charon: No... Sorry.

Drake: I think you scare him some.

Vivi: *sings* Ha Ha Ha Ha We're not scary :p

Crystal: Aww they no like you.

Olivia: I am not scary!

Charon: XC stop yelling then XP

Drake just laughs

Olivia: -.- Hmmm... *sweet voice* Wont you please come and join me?

Drake: *laughs harder* I think your a bit late for that.

Vivi: Aww look your still scaring him. *hugs Charon*

Crystal laughs. And Charon hugs Vivi back.

Olivia: Well that wont stop me. There's still you my dear. *looking at Drake*

Drake: You don't stand a chance, really.

Vivi smiles and Crystal sticks her tongue out at Olivia.

Crystal: Why don't you understand? They don't want to join you.

Olivia: Oh and you stand a better chance.

Drake then turns to Crystal and expresses an intimate not to futher her comment and kisses Crystal passionately. When their lips touch, a loud boom of thunder almost shakes the house. Her eyes widen for a short moment before closing her eyes, she's stuck in the moment and is enjoying it (alot).

The storm is completely on the Island. The lightening dances with many colours of the rainbow. A very beautiful display. Olivia get madder the more she watches, she goes a bit red.

In Golden Language

Olivia: You scrawny little harloette. Get your paws and lips away from him.

Drake knows that Olivia isn't speaking in english but he now can understand her when before he couldn't. Due to Drakes connection with Charon; Charon can understand as well.

Charon: She's no harloette and your one to speak. XP You hit on both Drake and I.

Olivia: How can you understand me?

Vivi: Hmmm Lets see.... I bet it was a spell.

Olivia: Oh shut up -.- ......

Charon and Leavon both laugh.

Leavon: Don't tell me you're the only one here that has no magic.

Olivia: Oh would you two sperate already? How long can one kiss need to be?

Charon: Oh my turn, as long as it takes to get to the next one X3 *blushes*

Crystal and Vivi both laugh. Crystal look back at Drake and blushes.

Olivia: Oh good no longer are your lips locked.

Charon: -.-; And another lame comment from Olivia

Leavon: Hear that? Your no fun XP

Drake: Yeah, ^.^ lighten up.

Olivia: .... I'm really starting to dislike this place.

Crystal: *hugs Drake* Why? It's so much fun here.

Vivi: *cuddleing Charon* And there is alot of boys here. You said you wanted Crystal to interact with men more and now she is. You don't seem very happy about it.

Olivia:.....................

Ryelee: *walks into the room singing* And tomorrow wee have :heart: a special lil' something for you, our honored guest. :heart:

Drake cuddles with Crystal.

Leavon: Who knew, hmm.. Do you think you can hold out that long? Here, with us?

Olivia: I'm not going until my girls are coming with me.

Twin girls: XPPPPP

Charon: No! XP You can't move in! Spare rooms or not. XP XP

Drake: Nah, Jakkiy wouldn't allow for that to happen.

Charon: -.- He better not

Leavon just snickers.

Jakkiy walks towards the river in the storm. Soon the down pour seem to end, the sun shines brightly but flashes of light and the sounds of thunder can still be seen and heard. They are now in the eye of the storm.

Leavon: Anyone want a refill?

Drake: Sure thing bartender.

Charon: Yes please.

Leavon: And you girls?

Girls: Yes please.

Both Vivi and Crystal are rather content with cuddleing the boys. It just makes it better knowing that it bothers Olivia in the process.

Olivia: At least I'm not wasting away into nothing, you anorexic twit.

Crystal worries a bit hoping that no one had yet noticed and that everyone would think that Olivia is just being jelous again. Drake pretends as though the comment had never entered his ears and appears to be unphased.

Charon: By the looks of you, you should take notes.

Leavons shock to Charons comment was accompanied by the spray of his drink.

Leavon: o.o; Charon?

Vivi: =^.^= Nice. *giggles*

Crystal: O.O;

Olivia: Watch your mouth. >:C

Charon: This isn't your house, you have no power here XP

Olivia: Spoild little prissy brat...

Charon: And proud to be XP

Leavon: Calm down. Both of you Xl

Olivia: Oh shut up the both of you.

Vivi: Olivia act your age.... *sly smile* How old are you again?

Charon: Decades older then you n.n :heart:

Drake snickers to that. Leavon just sighs and rolls his eyes. Dyce peeks out of the kitchen, looking at everyone and still listening to the conversation.

Olivia: Are you proud of yourself?

Vivi: I'm proud of him ^.^

Olivia: I wasn't asking to be answered.

Leavon: Then spare the hot air and don't bother asking.

Charon laughs softly.

Vivi: XP

Crystal: *yawns* So.....

Vivi: So now what?

Olivia: Now you go and pack.

Twin girls: No, Don't you think this is getting old and tired?

Vivi: Like you.

Drake: No kidding, your obviously staying untill tomorrow so why don't we just calm down and change the topics? -.- cause this was lame.

Leavon: Hey, I heard there's going to be a dedication of magic tomorrow.

Olivia: A dedication of magic? Can you explain some more please.

Crystal: When tomrrow? Do you know?

Vivi: And who is doing it?

Leavon: Okay.

Drake: Cool.

Leavon: The Barrer of Magic will be summoned tomorrow morning. Then (at Crystal) the skies will turn dark but no rain will come and we all meet outside to receive what ever we get. Like the legend says we will all recive a gift. And one honored person will recive the most valued. It is said to be a statue of fire and ice that will never fade.

Crystal: That sounds great, almost can't wait.

Vivi: Same here. How long will it take?

Olivia: Who will all be affected by this?

Leavon: I don't know any more... They never said....

Crystal: I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Vivi: I guess so.

Crystal: hmmm.... I guess I should make supper.

Drake: Nah, I don't want to move.

Charon: To bad we can't just poof take out. X3

Vivi and Crystal look at each other.

Vivi: But we can... Can't we?

Crystal: I'm sure it can be done.

Charon: *starry eyed* Really?

Leavon: Yes yes you can.

Crystal: Can you do it, please?

Vivi: Ooo... What shall we get?

Leavon: *poofs a note pad and a pen into his hands* Each of you tell me what you want. Ladies first, then Charon.

Vivi: Really spicy Chicken curry.

Olivia: Fries and a triple patty burger with the works.

Crystal: Ewwww..... It really doen't matter to me.

Leavon: SNE special? (So Not Eatting Special)

Crystal: *Smiles sweetly* Yes sounds good.

Leavon: Okay, Charon?

Charon: Cesar salad ^.^

Leavon: Drake?

Drake: Half side of wings and a meditrainan salad?

Leavon: And I'll have the half rack of ribs and a poutine. n.n

Vivi: How long will it take?

Crystal: I'll take mine to my room if you don't mind.

Drake: Mind if I join you?

Crystal: =^.^= Your welcome to join.

Drake: =n.n= cool.

Soon everyone orders are poofed into their hands.

Vivi: Awesome, thanks =^.^=

Olivia: Thank you.

Crystal: Thanks :)

She gets up and makes her way to her room. Checking to see if Drake is following her and he is.

Jakkiy walks into the living room.

Jakkiy: The highest of the high will be infuseing magic for the many tomorrow. He will have the Bearor defuse it for everyone at 8:30am. Be outsude on the beach that faces the Island that Charon created.

He then leaves the room following the exact path Crystal and Drake took. He finds them just before they enter her room.

Jakkiy: Crystal, we need the sky black by 8:30am tomorrow. Then everyone needs to go to the beach facing Charons Island, everyone will then recieve magic fully again. Any Questions?

Drake: None from me.

Crystal: No I think that was pretty straigh forward.

Jakkiy: Okay. *walks away*

Drake: ...... Okay....

Crystal: Well okay then.

She walks into her room, puts the empty bag on her desk, then look at Drake who didn't bring his food.

Crystal: Where is your food?

Drake: Eh, Charon likes that salad and Leavon will eat the wings.

Crystal: *confused* Then why did you order?

Drake: I have reasons. So... Now what?

Crystal: You really should go and eat.

Drake: Only if you do. So what do you want to do?

Crystal: Just wanted to get away from Olivia. What do you want to do?

Drake: So far my plan was the same.... I guess I don't know, do you have any ideas?

Everyone in the living room eat.

Charon: I wonder why Drake left his?

Leavon: No idea

Vivi: So what are we going to do with it?

They all decide to split it.

Crystal: Well first I wanna get into new clothes then maybe we can think of something.

She goes into her closet and puts on a pair of sweat pants and a hoodie, in hopes of hiding herself better. Also so she no longer has to use magic to hide, but she forgets to continue useing magic on her eyes. When she comes out her normally bright eye's are paled.

Crystal: So do you want to stay here or go to the city?.... Maybe go and see a movie?... *little blush* (thinks: Why am I blushing?)

Drake:*soft smile* Sounds good.

Jakkiy returns to the deck. He knows Ryelee has gone to take over Charon's Island. He poofs a new drink into his hand, this time a vodka cranberry spritz.

Crystal: What kind of movie do you enjoy watching?

Drake: Most any, why don't you pick? n.n

Crystal: Well let's see what movies are playing first. ^.^

They Poof to the City under the Island. At the movie theater, they see three movies are playing, A comety, A horror and a Love story. Crystal look over each of them.

Crystal: Hmm.... Wanna watch the horror movie?

Drake: Anything you want n.n I'm just glad to be out.

Everyone in the living room splits up for the eveing. Leavon leaves in sreach of Jakkiy. Charon walks back to the kitchen. Seither goes to his room and decides to take a shower but receives a shock insead.

Jahari: What room is Drake's? Tell me or I'll jump in with you.

Seither: O.O;!!! But I have no idea.....

Jahari: *climbs in* But you know someone who knows. n.n

Seither: Charon is still downstairs T.T;;;!!!

Jahari: *kisses cheak* Thank you.

Leavon finds Jakkiy outsit and sits with him.

Leavon: So some of us will get magic but not everyone?

Jakkiy: Everyon but Olivia.

Leavon: Sounds good. So, about what we had discussed before. How are you going to fulfill that?

Jakkiy: Easy, remember I'm the king of two planets and three galaxies and even the City.

Leavon: I want it there, in the City of Hyoka.

Jakkiy: Consider it done.

Leavon: Sweet.

Crystal and Drake go and seat themselves and watch the movie. The begining starts of more like a love story. Drake watches along with Crystal equally interested in the playing scenes

Dyce sits down at the table with Charon.

Dyce: Hi. I don't think we've been properly interduced. I'm Dyce.

Charon: Oh, I'm sorry, I was distracted. *blushes* I didn't see you when I came in.... I'm Charon.

Vivi walks in and joins them at the table. Olivia is in her room.

Dyce: No worries. I haven't been here long. *looks at Vivi* Wonder how long Olivia will be here.

Vivi: I'm not sure. Hopfully not long.

Dyce: Oh and Vivi you really should feed.

Vivi: Excuse me?

Charon: And Crystal too.... But I can't help you... Drake has the key.

Vivi: The key?

Charon: To the blood room. Weird place... Anyway, I am sure you wouldn't want to ask Jakkiy for a key.......

Jahari walks in. He is wearing a floor lenght gothic cargo skirt with a net wife beater that has two thick soild black strips of materal either side.

Jahari: Vivi, don't turn around. You wont like what you see. *sings* Charon, What room is Drakes? I need to deliver something.

As soon as Vivi hears Jahari's voice her ears go down.

Vivi: Oh goodie..... >.<

Dyce: Dude why are you in a skirt?

Jahari: Dude XP Why do you have neon hair? Lame.

Dyce: I'm sure what ever I give you, you'd most likely give me the same about your skirt.

Vivi just covers her eyes and Charon give Jahari the direactions to Drakes room.

The movie starts to get more suspensful, there has been two murders and everyone is starting suspect each other.
Crystal has her legs on the chair holding her knees, watching with very wide unblinking eyes. Drake leans over and holds her.

Jahari: *tsk* Thank you Charon, Bye Vivi.

Vivi: -.-;; Good bye.

Dyce: You could just have some of my blood.

Vivi: Sorry I don't wanna get that close to you.

Charon: Mine might help... but I always find the first one awkward.

Vivi: That's sweet of you to offer but..

Dyce: But you prefer to drink from a glass, you know I didn't mean that you had to bite me. I could just cut my wrist and pour it into a cup.

Vivi: Yeah I would prefer that. But what are we going to do about Crystal? She'll still need tto feed.

Charon: We'll have to wait. She left with Drake.

The horror movie come to an end.

Drake: *cuddles* You okay? Or are claws in me normal at the movies n.n?

Crystal: 0.0;; Sorry.... *blushes* I really don't do it all the time...

She pulls her claws out of him, the smell of his blood almost draws her in, she blushes.

Crystal: Umm I guess we should head home then?

They leave but the smell of blood grabs her senses and pulls her into bitting him as they leave the city on a back road.

Dyce goes over to the conter opens the cupbaord gets a cup then gets a knife. He moves over to the sink and slices his wrist pouring his blood into a cup. After a couple of seconds he stops the bleeding and hands the drink to Vivi.

Dyce: Here yah go. Drink up. ^.^

Vivi: *sweatdrop* Aaa... Thanks..

She takes the cup and drinks it.

Crystal looks at Drake and turns bright red.

Crystal: I'm so sorry. I.... *she turns away from him*

Drake: Don't worry about it. You needed it and besides weren't you only hiding it from Olivia?

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Well no... I was trying to hide it from Jakkiy. Not that is was noticable but I've been drinking blood for the last few days. I was trying to get away from not drinking any today....

Drake: 90% of the time Jakkiy's blood doesn't count. You may as well have had nothing.

Crystal: I know that... but he still feeds me. *sighs*

Vivi: Wonder whats all going to happen tomorrow.

Charon: Jakkiy says everyone but Olivia will receive their true magic; again. Apparently even you, Dyce.

Dyce: Wait, What? But....*confused* There hasn't been magic in my family for years. It's kinda weird knowing that I will get some. Hmmm wonder what I will do with it.

Vivi: Oh, right your family was cursed and they had magic removed from their family line.

Dyce: Yeah but that happened a thousand years ago. Being with out magic is normal for us. We just learnd to deal with it.

Charon: Yes, but technicly you both died and didn't. Since "death" means you "died" that causes you to no longer be under your family's curse. Cause curses don't work on dead people, when you come back some or all of your magic will be returned. Your rebirth has caused you to be the new begining of a New breed of Dark Elf. I'm curious to know what kind of magic you can receive. n.n

Dyce: Yeah, I almost can't wait.

Vivi: Just don't go nuts with it.

Dyce: Aww Don't you trust me?

Vivi just takes a sip of her blood and stares at Dyce.

Charon: At least don't do what I did ^.^;

Drake: He tries to take good care of you but he has too many problems of his own in the way, and his methods to cope suck.

Crystal: Yes they do. And I know he tries to take good care of me but me being drunk isn't good.

Drake: He knows that, he just wont quit...

Crystal: So..... What did you think of the movie?

Drake: It wasn't bad. What did you think?

Crystal: I thought it was good. ^.^;; Might watch the sequal when it comes out. XP

Drake: *pauses and turns to Crystal* Seriously?

Crystal: *giggles* What? Don't think I will?

A loud crush of lightening and thunder causes Crystal to jump into Drake.

Crystal: O.O; Oh my Sorry *blush*

Drake holds Crystal in his arms then begins to kiss her passionatly.

Vivi stands up and puts her glass in the sink after rinseing it.

Vivi: I'm going to bed. Bye boys :heart:

She leaves the kitchen, slowly msking her way to her room. On her way to her room she collides into a freshly showered Seither whom was only wearing a half wet white shirt and denum blue jeans.

Seither: Whoa, Sorry I should watch where I'm going.

Vivi: *blushes* Oh no worries I should pay more attion as well... *Blushes more* Thinks: Wow he smells good.... Wait what?

Seither brushes some hair out of her face.

Seither: Don't worry.

Vivi: *Giggles* So.... How are you? What are you up to? Anything new in life? You smell good....Oh dear I hope you didn't hear that... I'm just babbleing maybe I Should stop -.-;;

Seither twists the locks of her hair.

Seither: But I did hear you.

Vivi: *bright red* Oh dear... umm... I really should.... aaa.....

Seither pulls her closer, she feels that he is still hot from the shower. Vivi stares at him for a moment beofre pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

Drake winds up almost pinning Crystal to the alley wall. She holds him tight, trying not to dig her claws into him. She sees a light diamond dust fall for a moment followed by a sliver shimmer rippling down their bodies. Drake mind messages her telling her that it was an inviasblity cloaking spell.
Slowly Drake toys with the drawstring on Crystal's sweats with one hand while the other slips up her hoodie.

Seither and Vivi almost stumble into her room; still locked together Seither kicks the door closed. They collapes onto Vivi's bed. She carfully unbottons his shirt slowly peels it away. To her surprise her hoodie meraculously just disappears; knowing that they are both currently magicless, she suddenly realises this boy comes with experience.

Drake slips her sweater away and begins a long trailing lines of kisses down her. She tears his jacket off of him, Threatening to remove his shirt, she pauses. Drake leans back for a moment and sheds the shirt himself then pulls her into another kiss and slowly lowers them both onto the ground. Crystal's sweats pants glide off; along with his jeans. Drake begins to fondle Crystal's clit as he continues is trail of kisses downward. The rain begins to pour causing humid air only adding to the sensation. Crystal can't help but move her hips slightly, a small quiet moan of pleasure excapes past her lips. She wished that the rain could cool her. She feels her panties almost drift away and his tongue caress the lips of her pussy, his hot breath only accented by the slow movements of his fingers slowly working their way in.

Seither ends up pinned by Vivi and they are both naked now. She starts a trail of kisses from the middle of his chest up over to his shoulder, up his neck and ending at his lips. At the same time that she kisses him, she gyrates her hips. Vivi finds her pussy pulsating over the hard trembling staff of his member. She can feel the heat comin off herself and his body. Seither draws Vivi closer and she practicly compleats the first thrust on her own but Seither can't hold back either. The moment he enters her, a wave of instent pleasure goes over whole body. Continuing to gyrate her hips in a circluar motion. At first she starts off moving slowly and gradulaly moving faster. Seither keeps the rythem and kiss her all over.

Charon streaches, it's almost eleven already, it's late. He checks to see if he could find Jakkiy on the steps. He is.

Charon: Why have you been here all day?

Jakkiy: Charon everything is going to change tonight, nothing will be the same.

Charon: What do you mean by everything?

Jakkiy: Everything.... aboulutly everything..... Everything now relies upon sale. If he'll sell her back even.

Charon: Who? What? O.O

Crystal aches her back, she ends up digging her claws into the sides of her thights. She feels his hips drfit upward again. Her hands slide up her thights, cutting her, a moan of both pleasure and pain excapes past her lips. She grabs his shoulders, wanting him to move up, he does. He kisses her as he penitrates her. Sliding her hands up his sides and down his back lightly caressing his body with her nails. Even though she's on the bottom, she still moves her hips in rythem with his. Another thrust and her claws dig deep into Drake's flesh. Crystal begins to climax in perfect timing with Drake. Their hearts trebbleing, Drake pulls Crystal tightly to him. The final euphotic experiance causes a shudder through out their bodies. Breathing heavy, they kiss again slowly part fro each other.

Drake: Should we get dressed now? n.n *hands her, her panties*

Seither comes up again meeting her lips. While kissing her he speeds up some. His hands don't stop moving, learning every inch of her body. Her heart beays faster, her skin tingles, wishing this moment wont end. Grabing his shoulders she tries so hard not to dig her claws into him, as she tries to keep up with his rythem. But she's running out of energy but still she keep up with Seither. She knows she is almost about to finish. Seither slows down and begins to draw then to their climax. Lightening fashes as they hit there final moment. He slides his hands up from her waste and kisses her.

Seither: *whispers* There's one thing I need to tell you.

Vivi: *confused* And what is that?

Seither: Well I doubt anyone has told you about being a slave.... Well snice Crystal didn't, well..... I guess you could say... you just claimed a slave.

Vivi: 0.0 Huh?.... You are saying that I just took you from her? Oh... So... ummm How is this going to work?

Seither: I have no idea... Your the first one to claim me.

Vivi: Hmm... Guess this is different then the rules for a heram.. Should we go talk to Jakkiy in the morning?

Seither:..... sure....

Still drenched and the rain pouring Drake and Crystal get dressed and are now almost home, they can see the house.

Crystal: I guess we should get ready for tomorrow?...

She stares up at the storm clouds, Drake pulls her aside and kisses her.

Drake: See you in the morning. *poofs away*

She just stands there for a moment blushing before heading to the front door. She sees that Jakkiy is still on the step.

Crystal: Umm Hello?

Jakkiy: Enjoy the movie?

Crystal: It wasn't bad but horrors really aren't something I can handle.

Jakkiy: I know, enjoy the thunder and lightening tonight, go to your room. what ever one you want....

Crystal: Ummm okay...?

She goes to her main room heads straight to the shower, she makes it hotter then normal. After she goes to her closet and puts on a simple black babydoll gown. Looks around her room and suddenly things that never bothered her before now are terrifing.

Jakkiy remains on the step knowing that things will change severly in the morning. His mind reels as they know as many as three will be freed when the sun rises. His mind and the mind of the star Venus reel over the intamite events with all else in the equation aswell. All they can figure is this new job will be a drag.

Crystal wakes up the next morning at six am. She slides out of bed goes over to her closet and just throw a mens black dress shirt on, it's long almost goes down to her knees. She makes her way over to the kitchen and starts a pot of coffee. She sees Jakkiy passed out leaning on the railing and two others are with him. One could almost be his double all the way down to the bottle in one hand and a cigrette in the other. The other is a small girl, looks to be about nineteen or twenty standing next to Jakkiy's double.
Crystal looks at them confused, wondering if she should say something or just leave them there.
The small girl slaps Jakkiy's face but he doesn't seem to respond; she turns to the other and they talk. The double picks up Jakkiy and come to the door. He calls out.

Hyoka: Quendelynne, get over here. *boots on the dorr twice* Hello , in the house. Open the damn door.

Crystal: *opens window* The door isn't locked *sweatdrop*

Hyoka: You blind, honeychild? *notions to jakkiy in his arms*

Quendelynne: Oh just move, I'll open it. XP

They walk in to see Crystal poorly dressed for company. They can tell she was attempting to leave.

Crystal:...... *blush*........ ummmm................

Quendelynne: Cute. n.n Hio :heart:

Hyoka: That's Jyou's shirt? I can't believe you still wear that.

Crystal doesn't know what to say and is rather confused about how Hyoka knows Jyou.
Quendelynne was about to interduce herself when Jakkiy wakes and pretty much pushes himself off of Hyoka.

Jakkiy: You couldn't wait five mintues!? Damn it Quendelynne why did you let him do that? -,-;

Quendelynne laughs and then turns to Crystal.

Quendelynne: I'd sorry for the chaos, but as far as I know it your used to it. My name is Quendelynne, but most of the time people call me Quen. You know the host, Jakkiy. And the other one is his twin, Hyoka. It's a little obvious with those two...n.n;

Crystal: ^.^;; My name is Crystal, Would you like some coffee and breakfast?

Quen: That would be nive, thank-you.

They go into the kitchen and sit at the table. Crystal grabs a cup and the pot and brings it over, as well as the cream and sugar.

Crystal: Would you like some breakfast?

Hyoka: Could I get some eggs please?

Crystal goes over to the fridge and grabs two eggs and fries them. She soon brings them over to Hyoka. She looks at Quen. AS she walks over to the fridge again.

Crystal: I was planning on making omlettes. Would you like those or something eles?

She says as she bends over looking for random veggies.

Quen: What ever tastes best.

Jakkiy poofs pants onto Crystal.

Crystal: o.o;;

Quen: Hey, I wanted to know the brand on those. XP

Crystal's ears go down and she blushes a bit for forgetting what she is wearing. Still she just ignors it and continues with breakfast.

Olivia sildes out of bed and gets ready for the day. She soon heads up the stairs making her way over to the kitchen. She is very curious about what is going to happen this morning. She bumps into Drake as she reaches the top of the stairs.

Drake: Hey, Sweetie, guess what I did last night.

Olivia: :D What did you do? *thinks: ^.^ maybe he is finially warming up to me. :heart::heart::heart:

Drake: I made love to your neice last night. n.n

Olivia's face drops, she pales to an almost white.

Olivia: T,T Why would you tell me that? *whines* T,T

Seither come up behind Drake.

Seither: And I took the other. n.n

Olivia: Why did I need to know such things, This is informantion you could have kept to yourselves. T,T

The boys don't even answer her, they just keep walking to the kitchen. They see Crystal making omlettes. She hand one over to Quen. Then looks over at Seither and Drake.

Cystal: :heart: Good morning :heart:

Drake: Good morning n.n

Seither: Morning.

Quen: I'll be right back.

She finds Olivia in the hall.

Quen: You okay?

Olivia:..... Yes...... I'm fine.

Quen: Crystal's making omlettes again.... Want one? Coffee maybe?

Olivia: I do enjoy her cooking..... Yes, it sounds good.

Crystal: Would you boys like breakfast? I'm making omlettes :heart:

Seither: Sure.

Drake: n.n sounds good.

Crystal: What kind would you like?

Seither: Any.

Drake: I'm not sure...

Crystal: Western style?

Olivia walks in and sees the two Jakkiys

Olivia: O.O;;

Ryelee walks into the room.

Ryelee: Good Morning :heart:

Jakkiy & Hyoka: Morning.

Ryelee: "Happy 74th Olivia"

Olivia: Shove it tainted bitch.

Crystal: .......ummmmmm ........

Ryelee: *glomphs Olivia* You remembered my breed, how sweet. *sings*

Olivia: Get off of me! *growls*

She tries to remove Ryelee. Quen splits them up.

Quen: Hey everyone, why don't we just go outside and figure out this whole magic thing?

Ryelee: Shit Hyoka! Why are you two seperate again!? XO

She tires to poof them together but Hyoka deflects her magic.

Hyoka: Don't think I'll leave that easy, I don't want to go. Not today.

Quen: You'll have too, cause I'm not leaving period.

Crystal hands Drake and Seither their omlettes.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Guess I should go and get ready then?

Olivia: What about my food?

Crystal: Sorry, forgive me, bye.

She runs out and heads straight for her room.

Olivia: *whines* But I'm hungry.......

Ryelee: What would you like for breakfast?

Olivia: -.-; no..... no thank-you.

Crystal locks the door behind her and starts to undress on her way to her closet. She grabs her new bra and pantie set she bought on the weekend. She stares at her collection of clothes wondering what would be the best to wear. She ends up grabbing white leggings and a black v-neck 3/4 sleeve short dress.

Vivi opens her eyes and looks at the clock. Her eyes open widen as she realizes what time it is. Jumping out of bed she quickly gets dressed. She puts on a lilac halter dress that goes down to just below her knees.

By this time everyone else has gone outside, the front of the house. The girls soon join the rest of them. The sky darkens, the rain stops.

Jakkiy: Okay. Who first?

Crystal: I guess I'll go first.

Jakkiy walks over to her.

Jakkit: Close your eyes.

She cooperates. Jakkiy then places three finger tips from his left hand upon her forhead and then infuses her with magic. Her skin becomes the white of a vapor on a winter morning. Her clothes transform to a bikini of ocean treasures drapped with fabric that flow like the sea. Jakkiy then releases his touch.

Jakkiy: Charon your next.

Crystal: *blink blink* Wow that was fast. ^.^ easy too.

Jakkiy then walks over to Charon and repeats, he tell Charon to close his eyes. Charon obeys. Jakkiy applies the same hand position. Charon's hair takes on a more copper tone colour and his fur becomes gold and black. Jakkiy removes his hand.

Jakkiy: You are no longer a snow leopard. You are now a Leopard Griffen now. Your colours now will change with the seasons.

Charon: *starry eyed* So cool =^.^=

Jakkiy: *looks past Drake* Hey Joe, Jyou come out! You can't stand there forever! Get over here! Oh and Drake, close your eyes.

Drake follows Jakkiy's command. Drake's colours change also. His locks to a bizzar purple-ish red, his fur takes on a sliver-blue hue.

Jakkiy: You are also a Leopard Griffen but your colours will change with the patterns of the sky.

Jakkiy then turn to Hyoka.

Jakkiy: Get those two -.- out of the bush.

Hyoka glares but yeilds to the request, he walks to the bushes.

Jakkiy: Vivi, come here and close your eyes

Vivi goes over to him and closes her eyes. Crystal looks down at what she is wearing and blushes a bit.

Crystal: Oh my....:heart:

Jakkiy repeats the process on Vivi. Vivi's skin becomes compairable to the delicate frost that dances along the windowsil. Her dress becomes a bejeweled stone bikini with clothes of flame that caress her sides. At this time Hyoka returns with Jyou and Joe.

Jakkiy: Welcome Jyou, Joe. I'm sure things wont be that bad. Anyway, neither of you will recive anything today, although I'm sure you were told you would become an Element. So I have no idea what to do with you. *turns to Crystal* You can deal with them.

Suddenly in Olivia's hands form a twelve inch long package.

Crystal: o.o? Ummm Joes?

Jyou: This is weird.

Joe: No kidding

Jyou: Since when did you have a twin? Why do you have no colour?

Crystal: Oh umm.. I've always had a twin, she was just missing. The reasson I had colour was because my magic has been gliching for years. The more white the more power my kind has, but I really don't talk much about my speices.

Jyou & Joe: *blink blink*

Jyou: Now what?

Vivi: *glomphs Crystal* :heart: We're normal again! :heart:

Back
Top Bottom