Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The World

Crystal Shanica

Planetoid
A list of some of the charaters.
Crystal Shanica -Race: Golden (Cat)
Damain -Race: Lemur/Elf
Darci -Race: Lemur/Elf
Demur
Drake -Race: Snow Leopard
Dyce -Race: Dark Elf
Fredia -Race: Faun
Hyoka -Race: Tanited
Izzy -Race: Rabbit
Jahari -Race: Black Shadow
Jakkiy -Race: Tanited
Jakspady -Race: Star
Jayden -Race: Black Shadown
Joe -Race: Magically inhanced Human
Joel -Race: Wood Elf
Jyou -Race: Magically inhanced Human
Leavon -Race: Leprechaun
Mai Flower -Race: Grey Rabbit
Malichi
Meeko Sazuki -Race: Pixie/Nymph
Moria
Nicodemos
Olivia -Race: Golden (Cat)
Par-Ray
Peep -Race: Highland Elf
Quendeleynne
Rain -Race: Nymph
Red -Race: Wolf
Reylee -Race: Tanited
Selket -Race: Griffen
Siether -Race: Grey Cat
Silver -Race: Harpy Eagle/Wolf
Suezanna Sharpe -Race: Bird of Paradise
Syn -Race: Sun Elf
Tentin -Race: Ghost
Toni -Race: Cat
Tyna
Vivi Shanica -Race: Golden (Cat)
White -Race: Wolf
Yoko
Zane -Race: Snow Elf
Zeek -Race: Snow Elf

Crystal wakes up the next morning rolling out of bed. She looks around the hotel room she spent the night at. It'a a plain and simple room but it makes you feel at home. She crawls out of bed and puts on her street clothes. A pair a dark blue jeans and a bight pink shirt, pulling a sweater over her head. She doesn't want to sit on a hard chair, she wants to explore the Bat Kingdom. If people want to talk to her they can walk to her. She runs out the door and out onto the streets. The streets are quiet during the mornings, for the Bat people are usually are night walkers. But there are still a few shops open and Crystal processes to window shop.

She see many neat, unusual, beautiful and creepy items. But nothing she feels like buying. A few people stop to talk to her, some even try to offer her things. Crystal refuses to take anything. The people smile and go on their way. Crystal continues her walk and heads towards the forest. She looks around to make sure that no one is watching and goes in. After a short walk she stops and sit on a log.

A Voice: Where have you been? Your kinda late.

Crystal: You know very well where I've been and I can't refuse the Bat people when they want to talk to me. This is the month of luck.

????: Yeah yeah I understand. But I haven't seen you in months.

Crystal: The boys keep me busy. I'm sorry, Vivi. But I do try to visit and we do switch once in a while. Like we need to do now.

Vivi: Right, I have all the power right now. How do you feel? Are you a bit naked without it?

Crystal: Yes now stop rubbing it in. Lets switch.

Crystal grabs Vivi's wrists and they both glow faintly. Vivi is now in Crystal's body and Crystal is just a spirit.

Crystal: Now go sit on the thrown and wish people good luck and what not.

Vivi: Wait what are you going to do?

Crystal: Right now I'm invisible to everyone but the Elementals, Evils, and Goods.

Vivi: Yes but remember a dozen or so can still treat you as if your a solied person.

Crystal: But what are the chances of the happening. There are hundreds of them, so don't worry so much. I'm just going to Leo. It's not like I'm heading to the underground city. Lots of them live there so I'll avoid them. Now go be Miss Golden. But before you leave can you teleaport me to Leo.

Vivi does as she is told and whispers be careful Crystal.
Her peacefull arival is put to rest as she draws in her first breath on Leo. Her wrist feels as though it is on fire. The pendant tattoo that now appears starts to have a blood red light glowing from within it.... also it looks as though it had become half fadded.

On the planet of Bats:

P.E.E.P. : Meeko! Meeko! I Need To Talk to Crystal, Right Now!

Meeko: Oh hi Peep, but I'm sorry she's not here right at the moment. She should be here soon. You sound kinda panicked.

A few minutes later "Crystal" walks in she looks at Peep and seems to be a bit mad at him.

Crystal?: What are you doing here?

All of a sudden "Crystal" feels her powers drain completely

P.E.E.P.: No one has powers anymore. This goes for all 69 universes......

Crystal?: I didn't really have powers to begein with...I mean why? How did that happen? Is there anyway for the powers to return?

Meeko: What do you mean that there is no powers anywhere? Isn't that kinda impossible?

P.E.E.P: It's very possible. Once the sommonor is awakened all powers ever had or to be had are held in his possession unless he chooses otherwise. Jakkiy was successful.... he brought The Sommonor back to life......

Meeko: Who is the sommonor?

Crystal?: Wait. Why would he awaken the sommonor? What reason could there be?

P.E.E.P.: Meeko you want to know who he is? Have some books (gives her some massive books). Also Crystal, I have no idea why he would do this.... He's the one that killed him and why we with hold the positions that we do.

Meeko open the book and flips through a few pages.

Crystal?: *Thinks* Oh dear I wonder how Crystal is doing? eek Oh fuck is she stuck as a spirit/shadow thing? *sweatdrop* I am soooo dead. What a time to switch spots. Should I tell Peep or should I wait and see where this is going to take us?*

Crystal?: Wait how where you able to get here? Are the trans-location portals still working? Or where you able to use your powers to get here just before they diapered.

P.E.E.E.P: I got here the old fashioned way. Shuttle..... *shivers* Horrid unsafe things.....

Crystal?: What are we going to do now? I'm not taking the shuttle.

P.E.E.P.'s pocket chimes. : Charon just notified me no one is leaving here..... the power running the shuttles have depleted..... all of the universes are on a stand still..... Crystal, your his slave, powers or no powers you can still mind message Jakkiy. We need to know what's going on, your the only one that can help us.....

Crystal?: There's going to be a slight problem with that. *Thinks: Oh dear I think I'm some trouble*

She's suddenly very nervous.

P.E.E.P. : (now looking very concerned) Why?

Vivi: Because I'm not Crystal, this is just her body. *sweatdrop* It's my turn, to be real.

PEEP Looks over the imposter that looks alot like his sister. The more he looks at her the less impressed he gets.

PEEP: Do explain. As in who are you, and just exactly what have you done to and with my sister? Also you are now to not leave my sight. Jakkiy crow mailed a letter stating that. I would not suggest going against that because it Jakkiy's word and he currently is the master of the Sommonor.....

Vivi starts to worry and when she speaks, it is fast and almost with out breathing.

Vivi: Hey, she grabbed me and forced the switch, I don't know what her rush is. The first time I see her in months and she does a swap, has me poof her to Leo. And now I have been forced to blow one of her biggest secrets......Crystal is a spirit/shadow thingy... Only few can see her and fewer can treat like a solid. Just in case your wondering.

PEEP: Do elaborate on that. I need details!

Vivi: I'm or rather was her shadow, have you ever noticed when light hits Crystal she's the only one with no shadow....Unless Jayden is pretending to be her shadow stare . Normally no one can see me unless I'm in Crystals body. Though I'm sure if you looked closely you could see slight differences.

PEEP: Please keep explaining, how exactly does ones shadow take over thier body much less come to life.

Vivi: That is a good question and I don't have an answer for, Crystal is better suited for that.

PEEP just stands there with a mild glare for a moment......

PEEP: ok..... even though crystal herself is not here maybe just maybe I could find a way for you to pass Jakkiy a message using my alchamey..... Come with me!

PEEP turns and walks toward the door.....

PEEP: Are you coming or do you want to find out what Jakkiy will do if you disobey?

Vivi stands there a moment thinking. Not really sure of what she should do.

PEEP: Well?

Vivi: Okay, I'm coming, I'm coming.

Meeko: Wait what about me?

PEEP: Meeko you have to stay and keep your people calm. This is a time of great distess for them.

PEEP brings Vivi to a small hut on the outside of town near the thick of the trees. He informs her this is where they will be staying untill the return of Jakkiy. He also informs her that she must thouroghly explain to everyone who and what she is and why she switches with Crystal. He does not stop with the telling of what she is to do, no, he continues with the lastest breaking news - her husbands are here; Curse and Evil.

They enter the hut and all of Crystals friends are laying upon cots and appear to be very ill. PEEP directs Vivi to a far back corner where to freakish looking men sit. One of the men is dressed in a solid white suit that is soiled with dirt and blood, his hair is jet black, and his eyes are a chilling silver. The other man is dressed in a pair of boot cut blue jeans and a fadded green t-shirt with golden hair and amthyst eyes. One greets her with an innocent smile and the other with a wicked sneer.

Man in white: What the Fuck. You look just the same! PEEP get her out of those fucking vermin rags!!! My people cannot be insulted like this again!

Green t-shirt guy: Hey BE POLITE! She is a lady! A ROYAL LADY Amoungst 37 of the 69 Univervses.............

Vivi turns to PEEP trying not to freakout.

Vivi: What the hell! She's married??!! I don't wanna be here. I don't wanna go near them.... I don't know these people... heck I barely know you... What happened to the divorce? Who are these people... I can't be a part of this.... Is this even normal?

Green shirt guy: That doesn't sound like her...... Who are you?

man in white: Never mind the rat can stay in those clothes.

PEEP tells her that stess like this is normal and that if she switched with crystal she should know that. After he explains this pays no mind to Vivi anymore and walks over to the opposing corner and brings out a suitecase. He opens the case and beguins setting up the contents on a table along the far wall.

Vivi's ears go back and her golden yellow tail wraps around her.

Vivi: Most of the time when we switch things aren't this crazy. And she puts me on some long boring mission. You know to avoid everyone. How do you think we kept this up for so long? And why are they interested in Crystal?

Green shirt guy: That still does not tell me who you are. However if there are two of you I can make you a seperate body and we will no longer have to fight over who will have Crystal eternaly and who does not. We will no longer have to base this on her masters discission.

Man in white: We would still need his premmision. I would be like getting two slaves through mitosis..... you know two for the price of one. I get my pick first if he goes for it though.

PEEP: You are both wrong and by the way if you keep stessing her i will not come up with the correct quantum for the alchemy potion of telecommunication through transendual being! Silence!

Vivi: First of all Who are you? Second why is Crystal so important? And I don't want my own body, I like the way we are now. I only do this because Crystal asks me too. So there is no fighting over it. It's hers I know that. And that's creepy! Two for the price of one?! Of course I'm stressing! How could I not be stressing!

The crow flies in through the front door (who knew the darn thing could fly through closed doors and solid walls too, to boot !!!) and leaves on messege by Vivi and one by PEEP.

**************************************************************************************************************

Vivi's letter:

By now you must feel tortured. but yes you will recieve your own body. to allow you to continue releiving my slave without my premmision results in death or something else i beleive you would find less than satisfactory for you or at least most uncomfortable- Believe me! I have sent for you a craft and you will get on it or remain seated next to the man in white untill i arrive to retrieve you myself.

P.S. - no i do not want you as a slave and never will..... possibly give you a job but thats it. you may also wait outside.... im sure you will feel safer there. and get changed first.... into something that can handle high wind speeds....

J.H.J.M.G.

**************************************************************************************************************

PEEP's letter:

PEEP alchemy wont work. but thanks for playing- you need not play that game again. What do you want to do? Blow yourself up? Back to the point, your only purpose now is to play nurse to Drake and Charon, do not worry about the others they will die in mear minutes and then be transended into new bodies as newborn children compleating their circle of life..... otherwise I have retired them.....yipee. Oh and keep an eye on those other two, I want them to leave the girl alone. I said she can sit outside.

J.H.J.M.G.

PEEP: What?! (*mutters to himself* How I HATE YOU)

Vivi: I'm not the one in control of the switch....And I don't want my way of life to change... Do I really have to go outside? I do kinda want to know who these people are. And what connection they have with Crystal, she doesn't tell me much. And who does he think he is to threaten me with creeps! Does Crystal put up with this very often?

Vivi sits down and rubs her temples.

Vivi: How does she do this? My head hurts..
PEEP walks over to Vivi and takes her letter from her hand, reads it and looks down at her with a much gentler demenure than before. He lets her know that what Jakkiy meant by going outside is that she could have some peace and quiet and the rest he was serious about. He also reminds her that she has to follow these wishes do to the fact she is in his slave at the time being, therefore must performe her role as slave. The rule that makes that stand is the one stating that "as long as the slave's body remain alive it shall serve its master unless the master releases it or sells to another master." and that goes for all slaves....not just her.
Vivi: That does make scents since I'm in a slaves body. Fine if it keeps the both of us alive, I'll do what he says.

She walks outside and down on the ground wrapping her tail around herself and holding herself, stares at the dirt.

Vivi: What have we done?

Meanwhile, on planet Leo.......

Crystal feels something encasing her spirit form, the tightness pressure from this makes her entire being ache............... something is trapping her. She sees everything grow around her as though she were shrinking, however her height does not change. She now knows something very unusuall is going on in the universes.
Crystals pain just fades into numbness. She feels this planet slipping out from beneath her and she watches it fade away into seas of stars and galaxies. She is being pulled far from any universe she has ever been to. So far infact there is nothing left thats resembles what she has ever known in her life. Her heart tells her she is travelling to the forbbin universe of Yeshua.

Along a shoreline with sands of gold and a murcury ocean, peacefully pearched in a gazebo built of the finest most pure rubies, pearls and yellow topaz pillars sits Jakkiy and four female beings along with their servant and gaurdian beast.

*******************************************************************************************************************

Crystal nears a planet unlike even the ones near by. This one has almost a rainbow tie-dye kin of feel only it also has prismatic auras surrounding it not to mention moons of solid clear flawless Jade. She feels a peace unlike any other as the pull of its gravity draws her closer and closer. Soon she can see what appears to be Jakkiy walking out of a gazebo. The peace she felt is short lived as she watches her master shoot her down from the skies.... Or so she thought.

Thinking shes falling, Crystal, curls up with her back to the ground; certianly she does not want to see herself splatter on the ground. However, her fears ceise as she gently lands in his arms.

Jakkiy: I hope that first part was not too overly excruciating. This is a rather hard place to send spells from..... being as it is so far from everything. Please, come over and meet our ancestors.

Crystal: What? Where? How? Why? .... stare ....Hello....

Crystal looks rather frazzled and kinda unimpressed.

Crystal: Sigh...Good to see you again, whats happening? And I think that was wayyyy too much excitement for one day. Much more then normal. Wait a minute, how did you find me? amd What do you me our ancestors?

Jakkiy stands Crystal on her feet.

Jakkiy: First you have to tell me what that spirit was doing in your body and why you were not present in your body at that time aswell. Do not think that I am at all impressed at this moment myself, do remember you are my property. I am leaniant already, your pretty much free as it is.... you should show more respect than to pull that. I am going to have to remove your friends powers for and extended period as punishment; again I am being leniant for by law punishment for this would be to kill her infront of you. However, after you explain this mess you made- and two are dieing from right now, we will go over to our ancestors and introduce you. Then you will know your purpose here.

Crystal: I realize that your very lenient, I have talked to other slaves, some of their lives are rather terrible. As to why she is on my body, It's just the way we've been doing things. Right now she has more power then me so she takes over so I can rest. If she dies I die, I die she dies. So since she has power and I don't it just makes things easier. It's not like you haven't met her before....She like to avoid you. And this form is kinda fun.

Crystal now realizes she appears to be in solid form.

Jakkiy: You are going to have to finish explaining yourself when it come to "how you do things" after I have to introduce you now.

They walk over to the gazebo and then Jakkiy beguins to introduce everyone.

Jakkiy: Allow me to introduce to you our ancetors ask they requested of me. Alya, The High Priestess of the Skies. Avani, The High Preistess of the Land of All the Earths. Aysu, The High preistess of the waters. Azar, The High Priestess of the Fires of every sun and Every Flame Upon lands, waters, or Throughout the Skies. This is their Gaurdian Hakim and his Beast and Friend Ignatius, a very big Dragon.

Crystal's ears go down and tail wraps around her ankels, her eyes get wide, she might have even gotten a bit more pale.

Hakim: Your are the spirit in which your master has chosen as the Bearrer of Lfe; this is a very respected postion, are you truly siuted for this?

Crystal: I do believe that I am suited for this. Despite how crazy and hectic my Life or my job is, I still do what is in my power.

Alya: Your power. Child you are horribly mistakenthat is our power transformed trough you.

Crystal: That's not necessarily what I meant. Power could also mean knowledge in this case.

Azar: You know almost nothing of your studies your twin spirit i the one who retains the knowledge. I suggest If you wish to keep these powers you jouny with your master within the choice of transportationg he chooses.

Avani: Once you all have returned i will give you your final vocation

Crystal looks over to Jakkiy with a slight glare.

*Think* What kinda of mess is this? And Vivi doesn't know much, All she wants is to have fun and goof off. Sigh *sweatdrop* Things have gotten out of hand...Rather chaotic I would say.

Ignatius: *thinks back* Your thoughts are not private here.

Crystal: Well aperently Nothing is.

Jakkiy: I know. It was never private. The worst part is i have delt with it almost twice as long as you have now let's go.

Jakkiy brings out that all to familiar vile he transports peoplein and that he wears as a necklace. Before she can even say anything Crystal is inside of it and the are traveling by wormhole toward the planet of the bats. Vivi watches Jakkiy coast in on the wind and land safely three feet infront of her. From his pocke he pulls another vile and transports Vivi into it. He turns and walks into the hut that everyone is in; at this same moment Leavon adn Joe both breath their last breaths. Once again he pulls a vile from his pocket only this time he transports PEEP, Drake and Charon into it. His gaze falls upon PEEP's alchemy kit, he can see PEEP have used it many times since he had sent the letter; there were even readed chemicals in the beakers. Jakkiy grabs two offf the table and oas he stormed out the door he mixes the chemicals and throws them back into the hut. Unscathed, Jakkiy transports back to the rainbowed planet they were on before. Crystal just cant help but feel her point in comming on this jouny was pointless and somewhat cruel.

Jakkiy, however, had other plans for the trip back- hmmmmm. A detour maybe? Yes, definetly.
He stops just short of the planet on one it its jade moons. He releases Vivi.

Jakkiy: Tell me everything you know. what you have to do with Crystal, aswell as who you are.

Vivi looks at him some what surprised and then rather worried. Alomst afride to stand up she stays on the ground,

Vivi: I'm not sure what I can tell you. I was once just her shadow, many years ago. I don't know why or how she manage to make me as I am. Just that she gave me a life is that so wrong?

Jakkiy: *sighs* I understand you enjoy life, however, your life is yet to be discussed. For now, you live; but not in this form. Untill dicided I will create a body for you. As your pinishment for diobeying the slave acts you will be required to watch me make your temporary female body from two men.

Vivi jumps up, really starting to freakout as well as being rather grossed out.

Vivi: *eek* Say what now? Oh my goodness, please there has to be another way. That's just so wrong.

Jakkiy: I could choose to be less leniant and be more Just, but I am fairly certian you would like to keep you eyesight, yes?

Vivi: I'm sorry but you have lost me. What do you mean less lenient more Just? I didn't know that was a slave act. I didn't mean to disobey anything, I was just doing a I was told and thought was right. I really don't think this is fair. And how can one make a women's body from two men? *eyes start to water* That really doesn't sound right, in fact that sounds very wrong. I have no idea what she sees in you, your scary. Do you really need to know everything that goes on.

Jakkiy: That does help your case. I will have to speak to Crystal about not letting you know about the whole slavery deal. For that i wont force you to watch.

Vivi is silent for once, she doesn't look at Jakkiy just stares at her feet.

*Thinks* What have we gotten our selves into. What is he going to do to Crystal? And me? *eek* I don't want a body made from two men....where did he get two men from? Do I even want to know...I wanna run but I think that would be a very very bad idea. Crystal told me some of the things he's done, I don't know how she does it. ...This might drive me crazy.

Before she is even done thinking she is in her new body. Almost the same ony she has red hair.
Crystal is now in her body aswell - she also knows (do to mind messeging) that she is locked in it until furter notice.

Jakkiy: Done.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* You have red hair.

Vivi: *eek looks at her hair* What was wrong with me having Blonde hair....red makes me pale..

Crystal: Vivi please stop...just stop.

Vivi: But but

Crystal and Vivi exchange glares.

Jakkiy: I figured this would be a good way to tell you two apart for now. Also, be glad i didnt make you with some obserd skin colour.... like hot pink or neon green.....

Vivi looks at Crystal

Vivi: He wouldn't dare... Would he?

Crystal: Jakkiy has both an interesting and a sick and twisted way of torturing people.

Vivi: I guess you would know.

They both stick out their tongues.

Jakkiy: Great there are two now.......

Crystal sticks her tongue out at Jakkiy.

Jakkiy releases Peep, Drake and Charon. He turns to Drake and Charon and heals them. Choking slightly they wake up then soon appear to be fine. Drake looks over to Crystal.

Drake: Crystal why did you do that? We're supposed to know if you have a twin, no matter what kind it is.

Crystal folds her arms and stares at Drake.

Crystal: And what would you like me to do about it now.

Vivi: I hate to interrupt and this may seem out of the blue, but Crystal when did you get married again?

Quickly She turns to look at Vivi confused.

Crystal: What are you talking about? I'm not married.

Jakkiy: Well not anymore.....

Charon: I hate it when stuff like this happens.... its so confusing.

Drake: Where is Joe and Leavon?

PEEP: I am so not explaining this.......

Crystal: Wait what?....Can some one explain what's happening?

Jakkiy: I can explain why your not married anymore. You are no longer married to your husbands that keep comming back to life they are now dead and cannot come back. This is because your twin spirit is in a newly formed body made from the; now that their matter has been altered they can never return to their previuos bodys again.

Drake: And my question?

Charon: huh?

PEEP begins to slowly back away.....

Crystal: Anything else any one would like to say. *stare* Peep....

Vivi: HI I'm Vivi and you are? and Who's Joe and Leavon?

Crystal: And your body is made of who now..... ewww that is so gross...

Vivi: Your not the one wearing it, so I don't want to hear you complain about it. *almost going to crying* I want a hug.

Crystal: So not getting one from me.

She hides behind Drake.

Charon: Awwww! Crystal thats mean..... I'd give her one but I think it would creep her out more.

Jakkiy: And where to you think you are going, PEEP?

Drake: Dont hide behind me! *shoves her into Vivi*

PEEP: Thanks alot Crystal.

Jakkiy: Im not that blind I could see you leaving....

PEEP: So?

Jakkiy: You have more explaining to do than Crystal and Vivi put together.

Crystal and Vivi fall over, Crystal lands on Vivi. Vivi Quickly pushes Crystal off of herself.

Vivi: Thanks...Is he usually that mean to you.
Drake: Jakkiy! What is going on!!!!

Jakkiy: PEEP we have a history why would you destroy everything now? Your throwing everything we have worked for away....

PEEP: It cant be that bad.... Besides, certian aspects of this could pull through positively....

Jakkiy: *sounds almost crushed* PEEP

Vivi hides behind Crystal. Crystal looks around at everyone. Vivi closes her eyes tightly wishing that she wasn't apart of this.

Crystal: I agree with Drake what is going on?

PEEP: I'd rather be in the vile still........

Jakkiy: Drake you will be watching over Crystal, Vivi, and your Brother. I am sending you to the ancestors. They will give you further instructions.

Drake: What about PEEP? Isn't he comming to? That and what did he do? Usually he's mad at you.....

Crystal stands up and helps Vivi up too.

Crystal: I rather not go back there.

Vivi: I don't think we get a choice in this matter.

Crystal: sigh I know you're right...

Jakkiy: For the time being you will all will be obeying Drake, That includes you Charon....

Charon: So not fair!

Crystal: Oh kiss my butt...

She glares over at Jakkiy.

All of a sudden he is hugging her from behind and whispers into her ear. His voice is slightly tanited with an evil tone.

Jakkiy: Really want me you?

Crystal body begins to crawl with goose bumps and a blush starts to form a rosey hue on her cheeks.

Crystal: You wouldn't.

An evil chuckle passes his lips as he chews on Crystals ear. She freaks out.

Crystal: EWWW!! Get off of me, off off.

She tries to push him away. Vivi looks at them surprise and blushes abit. She looks at the other guys.

Vivi: Is that normal?

They all look at Jakkiy who is still chewing on Crystal's ear, as she looks less then impressed about the whole thing.

Charon: yes.... but its been a while for the ear chewing though......

Drake: Can we go now?

PEEP: No really, take your time.....

Crystal: Please stoppppp..fine I'll listen to Drake... Get off of ME!!!! *slowly going bright red*

Vivi: I'm sorry but it kinda looks sexual.

Crystal goes bright red, shooting Vivi some very dirty look just before she kicks her shoes at Vivi. The first hit Vivi's stomach and the second one hits her in the head.

Vivi: Ow OW!! Hey that's not nice.

Vivi runs over to Charon and hides behind him

Crystal gives her a very dirty look, also one to Peep.

Vivi: Besides she said kiss my butt, not chew on my ear. xp

Crystal: Your not helping!!!

She's still trying to get away from Jakkiy. He lets out another small but evil tainted chuckle and then releases her.

PEEP: What are you glaring at me for? Im about to recieve punishment like you have never seen.... of course i want to prolong anything that comes before it.....

Jakkiy: And he's not a liar when he says that, either.

Charon: Are you ok Vivi? Want a tylenol?

Drake: Well?! Are we going or just waiting for the acid rain to start?

Vivi runs over to Crystal's flats that she had kicked at Vivi, picks them up and head back over to Charon.

Crystal: I feel gross.

Vivi: Your not getting these back. XP

Jakkiy: Yes Drake you all can go now. Just open the do next to you and all of will go through. Except PEEP of course.

Drake: Thank you for finally answering me. Okay, everyone , like he said, let's go.

PEEP: Fuck

Crystal give Jakkiy one last look before she goes through the door. She doesn't like what is happening. After they go through the door Charon realizes one small flaw in seeing the ancestors right away.... His memory of this place and there location mean they are on the wrong side of the planet..... The planet is three times the size of the human earth and they also all happen to have now powers. Drake glares at Jakkiy knowing that as soon as he finished saying that the door would be gone.

Charon: What?

Both Vivi and Crystal sit on the ground.

Crystal: well maybe he meant to put us here, you never know.

Drake: Probibly. Just can't stand the thought of anyone talking with them without him. Thats a more likely reason.

Charon: Dont be like that.... He's probibly testing us. Seeing if we can actually get somewhere together without powers or him..... I hope PEEP is okay. Crystal do you have any idea of what he did?

Crystal: I really don't want to see them....I think Drake is right.

Charon: ....fine

Drake: Now I guess we looks for a place to set up camp.

Crystal and Vivi stand up, Vivi walks besides Charon and Crystal besides Drake.

Vivi: Are you okay?

Crystal: Where should be looking for the best spot? I think a cave would be the safest.

PEEP: Where are we going?

Jakkiy: Nowhere, we are staying here and waiting for the acid rain.

PEEP: O.O What?? I'll burn, Crystal is right you truely are cruel. You wont burn....its in your blood already....its your spieces..... You are an evil creature Judas.

Jakkiy: All alive were sworn never to speak that name, for that we stay half an hour in the rain before taking shelter.

At this point on the jade moon that remains dark with acid rain is abouve them, and Crystals brother PEEP is Being tourtchered more than he could ever believe. His skin burns and looses its pigmentation..... He falls to his knees and begs for mercy.

PEEP: Jack I'm sorry I wont ever do it again!........... Mercy! Please!...... Forgive me for the name that I missused!

Jakkiy: I pity your soul Alchemist-Worshipper of the Dark. You know that this practice is forbbidion! Why do you choose to commit High Treason while working Within the Royal Courts?!

Crystal and Vivi stand up, Vivi walks besides Charon and Crystal besides Drake.

Vivi: Are you okay?

Crystal: Where should be looking for the best spot? I think a cave would be the safest.

Drake: Yes, one up high. I rains alot here and we dont want to get caught on the ground when it starts. Lets go south to the mountians.

Charon: I suppose they arent that far......

Crystal: Well lead the way. How long is the trip?

She give Charon a sweet smile.

Vivi: We were never properly introduced. Hi I'm Vivi.

ake: Saddly a days walk.....Hope it doesnt rain.....

Charon: *Kinda blushes* I'm Charon.....

Vivi: My hair is normally blonde but Jakkiy thought it would be easier to tell us apart this way. Not that I hate it, I like my blonde a bit better. This is my first time in my own body, it can be quite annoying being Crystal. You boys really keep her busy. I guess if any one thought about they would be able to see differences between the two of us.. Oh sorry I'm told that I do talk to much. Being a spirit i don't have people to talk to... Oops.

Charon: Being Drakes brother I dont get to talk much either.... Im not to good at talking....But, I am a good listener and we do have all day. I dont mind.

Drake: *to Crystal* I'll Keep an eye out for other supplies we need.

Crystal: Oh right that sounds like a good idea. Things sure have changed a lot in a short time.

Crystal's speed starts to slow down a bit.

Vivi: So is there anything you want to know?

Drake: Its weird.... We are without the two giants..... Its really different..... What did Jakkiy do to them? And Charon did have a point back there.... What was PEEP doing?

Cahron: Anything ^^

Crystal: I don't know, I really don't understand whats happening. Nothing makes sense, way too much is going on at once.

Vivi: Yes anything, Why is anything a bad word?

Charon: I meant it didn't matter what you wanted to talk about..... Like I said..... I am not the best talker...

Drake: I feel the same way....

Crystal just looks at the ground as she walks. She feels very uneasy and abit scared. She hates seeing Jakkiy when he gets like this. Even though it has been a while snice she had last seen him that mad.

Crystal: Can we stop for a little rest?

Vivi: Well I want you to pick a subject, Please. ^.^

Drake: Im sorry but by the looks of those clouds we have to hurry up.....

Cahron: Hmmmmm..... Whats your two favorite colours?

Crystal sighs.

Vivi: I like golden yellow and chocolate brown.

Drake: *heavy sigh* It didnt seen to take this long last time......

Charon: Those colours have lucky meanings and are beautiful too. Do you want to know what the meanings are?

Before anyone has a chance to say anything they hear two familiar voices come from behind them.

PEEP: Dont speak of that Charon!

Jakkiy: Of What Exactly?

They see PEEP and his bleached skin. Jakkiy stands there looking toward PEEP coldly, he seems to not care about the poor health he inflicted on his friend. Not even about the many small blood blisters that cover his skin. Winds pick up and the temurature drops dramaticly and PEEP cringes from the tightening of his skin and drops to the ground. Charon is beyond devistated at the state of his best friend and teacher, tearfully he confesses to what he hath done and the pain he has brought.

Charon thinks to himself before he speaks out. Let him have mercy on me, Please.

Charon: Jakkiy!!! Stop punshing PEEP. I practice...I talked him into teaching me.... I am the one who should be charged.

Drake: You DID what??!!

Drake thinks to himself. I thought he was innocent. Why is he addmitting that!!! He's going to get killed!!

PEEP: *moans* You should have never spoken you foolish, foolish child! He has punished me enough! Why have him punish you too? Besides, I could have always of told you "no"..... This Is my burden. Master Jakk, have mercy on him, please...... I will take his punishment aswell.....

Jakkiy: More High treason?! REALLY?!?! Are NONE of you Loyal?! *turns to PEEP* As for you I will leave Charon as you wish. I will also lessen the punishment and heal you before I begin. You may have defied me but you are still my friend, afterward I will heal you again. I shall anoint you all in the morning and Then we shall see the ancestors. No one shall see the ancestors again without purification.

With this he teleports them to the caves high in the mountians where they will be safe from the acid rains. Upon entering the caves PEEP is healed of the wounds bestowed on him from the punishment on the Jade moon. Charon, very worried for his friend cannot help but look distrot...... Drake, still bewildered, cannot bear to look at his twin brother, due to the shame he has brought.

Crystal stands close to the opening of the cave, she watches as the rain pours down. After a short time she sits and continues to stare. Vivi looks around at everyone, her ears down, she looks at Crystal sitting there alone, she want to go over to Crystal but for some reason she can't bring her self to. So she sits against the caves walls and stares at her feet and the shoes she took. Vivi feels out of place and useless for she can't even comfort anyone.

She stares at Crystal again Vivi notices something and rushes to her. And whispers.

Vivi: What are you doing? Isn't that a bad thing to do right now?

Crystal: Oh please, its not that big of a secret. Peep knows about it. Do you really think I'm going to get in trouble for being born with three tails. Besides I'm cold and hungry.

Vivi: So Peep is your brother of course he would know that. And what are you going to do? Wrap two tails around you and eat the other.

Crystal: Of course I'm not going to eat my tail, I'm just complaining. I'm going to assume that I'm aloud to do that. And I know that I'm not the worse for ware but still. Just look at the mood everyone is in....o,o? And now I'm starting to sound like you.....

Vivi: Well maybe things will get better...We can only hope.

Crystal's stomach growls. They look at each other and giggle a little bit.

Jakkiy calls the members of the group to come to him and tells them that he is required to commense a ceremony of purification over them so they all may recieve the vocations that are to be bestowed upon them.

Jakkiy: This will be quick.

He backs up a few feet and raises his arms and coloured light (light like the northern lights) shot from everywhere. This transforms all of their clothing and purifies them in preparation. This changes their clothing and some peoples hair, aswell. Crystal and Vivi are both blonde and now dressed in identical white greecian robes embroydered with diamond tread, beautiful enough to satisfy even the most finicky goddess. They are also aged but two yearsbecause it is against the laws to have children under the age of fifteen rule over a power. Wearing godly robes of gold-embyodered-mohogany-red and (Charon) and Saffire-embroydered-smoke-grey. However, Peep is now in a simple white tee and a pair of bootcut blue jeans. Then they also see Jakkiy is in the same black dress-shirt and black relaxed fit jeans he was wearing earlier.

Jakkiy: Like i said, quick. Anyway, PEEP, you are my friend and i have been betrayed me more than once, however I won't be the one giving you your final punishment for what you have done, this will be a task for our ancestors. Now, everyone the rains are about to stop and then we will make our descent into the valley again, once there we will reach a large clearing suitable enough to properally teleport everyone safely on this planet.

With this the rains slow to a stop. They travel down to the clearing and surprisingly it only takes an hours walk to get there. Jakkiy teleports them to the beach where the ancestors are waiting for them.

The ancestors talk to each of member of their group, begining with Jakkiy.

Hakim: Jack, your foolishness has kept two traitors alive and in your service.

Jakkiy: They will become honest, reliable, and loyal sevants.

Hakim: Jack, although your foolishness faults you, you still after many years keep fufilling the prophicies of old. You have brought forth the number Destined to serve and also from the liniages they were to be born of. Now, I shall give you your final vocation:
You are to be my successor; a Preist, a Gaurdian, and a Fair and Just Judge. I shall annoint you to your position and then you shall annoint the members inwhich you shall protect. You have risen from one whome has been born of the lowest of the lows, to the figure Highest in all courts.

With this Hakim annoints Jakkiy and fades into a mist that cloaks the golden sands of the shore with a haze of rainbows. Jakkiys clothing changes from the black darb to priestly robes of blue sky, stars and purple birds of royalty.

Ignautis: Peter Edmund Eugutas Paul, you shall be changed physicaly and mentially as punishment for your treasons against the law. Your hair of naturelly layered black and red shall become mixed and your people will mock you for this.Then you shall recieve night terrors for three weeks preventing you from resting. After this you will become the apprentice of your preist.

Jakkiy annoints PEEP to become his apprentice.

Azar: Vivi, you know so little, but now your knowledge must grow. You shall share a body with your sister for as long as need be but you must share equal times studying your element, and yours my child is Fire as mine once was. You shall be my successor.

With her powers she brings Vivi over to Jakkiy to be annointed. Vivi looks at Jakkiy, she and sees that he appears calm and peacefilled. He annoints her and the body Jakkiy created aswell as Azar disintigrates and is whisked away in the wind; She and Crystal are one again.

Aysu: Crystal, the positions of Life and Death have been abolished. You shall now serve as Water. As my successor you shall become more powerfull than you once were. Study hard my daughter of spirit for you shall serve well.

As the sound of Aysu's last word she falls to many beads of water and her figure crumbles to the grounds she once stood upon and fades into the earth below. Jakkiy then annoints his slave to uplift her to the postition she righfully owns.

Alya: Drake, your wisdom has outsurpassed your brother in his own element. You shall take his place as my successor.

He too is annointed by Jakikiy as Alya fades into the light in the skies.

Avani: Although your knowledge on just about anything is almost non-exhistant you I find suitable to cater with caring heart over all the lands. Just know the lands Change as often as your whimes do. Be cautious my young successor.

As Jakkiy annoints Charon, Avanai tranforms into a large and mystical tree. A symbol on the land of new changes to come.

Jakkiy: *turns to everyone* Well? Let's go, we're done here.....

One of Jakkiy's random doors show up again and he opens it showing them all their home on the other side. They go in and Jakkiy closes the door.

Charon: It's gonna be weird, everything is different..... Joe and Leavon are gone too......

Drake: Life is all messed up; probibly due to You and PEEP..... I bet thats why they are gone......

Jakkiy: You are wrong to assume that.....

Crystal looks around, she misses home. She slowly heads to the kitchen, leaving the boys. Crystal starts a pot of coffee, opens the curtains, then heads to the frig. She sighs nothing she's craving, closes the frig, pours herself some coffee, sits down and stares out the window.

Crystal watches below and sees Jakkiy passing through.... He looks confused and somewhat frustrated.

Drake: *walks into the room* Hey, coffee. Thats a good idea. Nice to be back, right? Kind of quiet though.... *makes himself a cup o' coffee and walks over to her and pears out the window* What on earth is he doing?

Her gaze returns to Jakkiy, below the window, once again. They watch him as he appears to be going absolutly bonkers arguing to himself..... very noticably.....

Drake: Should we go down and talk to him? Even if you don't want to I get it. Jakkiy has been pretty much evil since.... Nevermind, I will go and check on him.... *turns and goes to walk out of the room.*

Crystal opens the window and stares at Jakkiy for a moment before she jumps out the window, slips and lands on her butt.

Crystal: Ow..

Jakkiy is quickly silenced and truns to see Crystal in the ground and Drake just comming around the corner.

Jakkiy: What are you two doing?!

Crystal: *rubs her butt* sweatdrop* Would you believe me if I said I was attempting to run away. *Shivers Wraps her tails around herself* Though I should have grabbed a coat.

Jakkiy: *sighs* *takes of the red mantel of his robes and covers her* This should keeo you warm. Now why did you actually climb out the window? Did I actually make that much noise?

Drake just stands there saying nothing as he looks over at Jakkiy.

Crystal pulls the coat over herself more. It's nice and warm. She looks at Jakkiy very concerned about him.

Crystal: Yes you did, we are worried about you.

Jakkiy just stands there for a moment.... he isnt sure what to say.

Jakkiy:....

Drake: Come on, you don't know how to do this or what?! We all know eachother here you can tell us whats happening. Were all friends if you dont talk to us who will you talk to?

Jakkiy: well, I.....

He turns to the forest begining to walk away, but before he is able to get too far Crystal grabs him from behind hugging and stopping him.

Crystal: Please Jakkiy.

Jakkiy: I dont know what to say..... there is so much I want to change..... but I cant do anything about it... ystal: *lets go of a Jakkiy* Okay but where do you start? And is there anything we can do to help?

Crystal: *lets go of a Jakkiy* Okay but where do you start? And is there anything we can do to help?

Drake: You've been annointed a preist you have the power now to do all things including the immpossible! What can't you change and why?

Jakkiy: Having the power is one thing and abusing it is an entiarly different thing. Crystal, seeing as your here with me now I am going to take you into the forest to teach both you and Vivi and extra skill.

Crystal: But Vivi is apart of me right now...Which I kinda fine unsettling...We've never been together like this....Anyway what are you going to teach us?

Jakkiy directs Drake to leave them and then he points toward the forest and they walk into it together.

Jakkiy: I want you to come with me to the river and I will teach you both how to separate and rejoin. You are gemini you must master this proccess before I can make it possible for you both to have bodies. Once you have mastered this I will give you a list of things to gather for the making of the new body, and dont worry its neither painful nor discusting in any manner. After this is compleated I will be allowed to procceed and teach you both about your elements.

They reach the river and stand in a clearing at its banks.

Jakkiy: Do you have any questions?

Crystal: No not really, you pretty much answered any I can think of for the moment. Once this is done I think I want a nice long bath.

Jakkiy: Okay, then we shall beguin I suppose.

He instructs Crystal and Vivi to imagine that they have seperate bodies, and then they show up as semi transparent beings after a few tries and becoming annoied with Jakkiy. They also realize although you cannot compleatly see them solidly, however, they find themselves as they would be if they were solid beings.

Jakkiy: Continue to practice this both of you. Aswell as returning to one body. After you believe you have mastered this show me and I will give you the list of what you need for the body.

Crystal and Vivi keep trying untill they believe that they have master the task, they go to Jakkiy for the next step.

Jakkiy: Seriously?! Show me.

And they do, Flawlessly. Jakkiy sighs and reluctantly hands them over the list.

(LIST)
- two diamonds from the crest of the summit if the highest mountian
- one emerald of the lowest mosses
- one silver ray of morning sunrise
- six feathers of the dove of hope across the valley of night (planet of darkness)
- five drops of the first evenings dew

He says the must compleate this in three days or the ingrediants will not be fresh enough.

They look over the list and let out a sigh.

Vivi: All this trouble just so I can have a body. I guess we better start and get it done fast. I'm kinda excited....but I guess we should be going.

And with that they set off.

To their surprise the find everything on the island that they need. Even before sunset. Jakkiy must have not told them this so they would seem to be out for ages.....

Crystal gives Jakkiy a dirty and slight annoyed look.

Crystal: Here we have everything. It would have been nice to know it was going to be easy to find all this.

Jakkiy (still at the river) : Well that wouldn't have been anything fun now would it. Anyway hand me your items and I shall create a body for you that is suitable to combine with eachother at will.

With this he creates and identical image of Crytal. The only difference between the two is the colour of the clothing the two are wearing. He instructs Vivi to imagine this is the soul bound body of her's. She does find this somewhat challenging but when Jakkiy reminds them that it was created by the beautiful things they worked together to get it and explains it represents the day Crystal gave her life; it becomes less of a challenge and more of a milestone for her.

Vivi separates herself from Crystal they are soon looking at each other, Vivi look at Crystal's clothes then looks at hers.

Vivi: Can you tell what wrong with wearing clothes that are a bit more covering?

Crystal: There is nothing wrong with the way I dress.

Vivi: At least this time is that bad, but this shirt has no sleeves just two little strings. Couldn't you put another top on as well? I mean really...*looks at Jakkiy* Well you do agree with me right?

Crystal: Oh your really going to bring him into this.

Vivi: I'm just trying to prove the point.

Jakki: Yes...... I agree.....

With that he just walks out of the clearing..... Thinking to himself that he just might have done something he may regret....

Vivi and Crystal run towards the house, Vivi runs into Crystal room and Crystal is close behind her.

They hear a door slam.

Crystal: Get out of my closet!

Vivi: Not until I have a better outfit!

All of the sudden they can hear the doors open again and Crystal is chasing Vivi around the house.

Crystal: Give that back!!

Due to the lake of attention they were paying the suddenly collide with Jakkiy. Knocking almost half way across the hallway.

Jakkiy: What is with the commotion?!?!?!

Vivi crawls behind Crystal.

Crystal: *sweatdrop* Sorry Master. We were just playing.

Jakkiy: Vivi what do you have? Crystal said you had something of hers....

Vivi: Oh umm I was only teasing her.....oh my would you look at the time its getting late.

Crystal: Oh yes I agree. I need to set her up in her own room. If you would excuse us Master. sweatdrop

They both go to run away.

Jakkiy lifts his hand and the both freeze in place.

Jakkiy: Fine, even I believe tis would help save what little sanity we have left. First Crystal you must give Vivi one warm outfit she can wear that is to her taste, otherwise you will be bunking with me and wearing what ever I put you in. After, Vivi, you look at all of the unoccuppied rooms in this house you go and find your favorite then come and tell me what one it is.

Jakkiy unfreezes them and then lets them know he will be in the liberary.

Vivi: What would he put you in?

Crystal: I have no idea. I've never been threatened like that before.

Vivi: Well?

Crystal: Forget that... Your stuck in that.

Vivi:....but...?

Crystal: Come let me show you the rooms.

Vivi looks at all the rooms, and decides on one.

Jakkiy: Vivi, are you comfortable in what you are wearing?

Vivi gives Crystal a bit of a dirty look.

Crystal: What?

Vivi: No, not really.

Jakkiy: Crystal, she is your sister treat he like you want to be treated or else; last shot.

She just sticks her tongue out at him.

Vivi: o.o Your nuts.

Jakkiy: Me? No I would say the diobediant slave is. Disobediance is to be met with a death punishment but im a little more forgiving that that.

Crystal: *ears go down, grabs Vivi's hand* Lets go set up the room you liked.

Vivi: Umm okay?

Crystal: *stops looks at Jakkiy* That is if you will let me go and do so...

Jakkiy: Who said anything about setting up the room. One more time disobeying me and you will be thrown outside naked! After Vivi is dressed the way She wants then She may come and tell me what room she wants.

Crystal's ears go down and a bit back, some of the small hairs stand on end She and Vivi leave. Once in Crystal's closet. Crystal sorts through her items.

Vivi: And you disobey him because?

Crystal: Come here, I think you would like these better.

She hands her a pair of dark blue jeans and a long sleeved sweater to put over top of the tank.

Vivi: Your avoiding the question... These will do, the sweater is so soft.

Puts on the clothes and looks in the mirror. Hugs herself.

Crystal: I'm glad you like it, you can keep it if you want... Here you will most likely want these too.

She hand Vivi a pair of pajamas. Vivi thanks Crystal and they head back to Jakkiy.

Jakkiy: Good. I can see things are working better here. Ok Crystal you have the rest of the day to do as you please. Vivi, you will stay and wait for your next instuctions.

Crystal leaves and heads to her room and jumps onto the bed, hugs her pillows. She missed her bed sooo much.

Vivi looks worried waiting for the next thing to happen.

Jakkiy: Dont look to worried...... Well i guess you can be somewhat worried. I learnt from the book of the law here due to the fact you are a creation of one of my slave you too are one as well. But being my slave right now is not a bad thing. Please show me your new room and then i will take you to the city to buy things to fill your room and wardrobe.

Vivi takes Jakkiy to the room she liked the most. Its good sized room, much smaller then Crystal's but like Crystal's with a large bathroom and a huge closet.

Vivi: If you don't mind, I would rather go shopping in the morning. It is getting rather late. Can Crystal come shopping? What are you going to do to her?

Jakkiy: We at least need to get you a bed, In the city it's only four-thirty.Then I supposse we will go shopping. However, crystal can only spend the allownce she already has.

Vivi: Okay, I guess I do need a bed at least. I'm sure she'll let me wear some more of her clothes for tomorrow.

Jakkiy: I hope so as well.

He takes Vivi to the lake, then into the water and before she knows it she is on the other side in the city. Here in the city it is early spring and the flowers are budding in the trees. He walks her to downtown where they go to buy her a bed. they pass many shops and small businesses, many she would like to go to. When they get to the store Vivi looks at all the types of beds all sorts of sizes and comfort styles. The first bed she tries is rather soft, too soft.

Vivi: This bed is just like Crystals. I don't understand how she can sleep on something that soft.

She tries a few more beds some too firm and some too soft, she soon finds one that she falls in love with.

Vivi: *looks at Jakkiy* Can I get this one?

Jakkiy: Yes, you can.

They buy it and leave the store. (of couse magicly store it in one of his small endless bags.)

Jakkiy: Want to grab a drink on the way back? I know I could use a bit of a wake up myself.

Vivi: No thank you. I'm good. I just wanna go home set up my new bed and sleep.

Jakkiy: Okay. *stops walking and thinks for a moment* You know what. You haven't been tought to properly teleport. It's simple, too....

********************************************************************************************************************************

Crystal goes to her closet and grabs a sweater and goes to look for Drake.

Crystal finds Drake at the beach, just walking. Crystal walks down to the beach and walks up besides Drake.

Crystal: Hello. How are you? What are you doing?

Drake: I was just thinking about what Peep told me earlier about what happened to Joe and Leavon.... Also I was thinking about what happened to yours and Jakkiy's old jobs; not to mention Im still feuming over what Charon and Peep were doing.

Crystal: Try not to think about it so much. You seem to be getting more up set the more you think about Joe, Leavon, Peep, and Charon. Right now there's not much we can do about it and there is most likely more to it then we know but what are you going to do? Stay mad at them?

Drake: I know being angry doesn't help..... But what am I suppossed to do? One of my brothers commits High treason, also lies to me by saying he was doing his studies.....Now he even says he is se cretly going to continue too! Not just that but I know Peep is in on it as his instructor. And I KNOW why they are doing this too...... They say YOU were the one that killed Joe and Leavon! How am I SUPPOSSED TO NOT BE MAD!

At this point Crystal realizes Drake is so mad he is trembling .

**************************************************************************************************************************

Vivi: I've seen you all do that when I used to pretend to be Crystal, but I could never get the hang of doing it. Maybe I lack the power to do so.

Jakkiy: Its really easy. First imagine the place you want to be then make one step towards it. Trust me, I have annointed you with all the power it takes to control an entire element, you have the power to do it.

Vivi closes her eyes and thinks of home.

Vivi: I can see the front of the house.

Jakkiy: Open your eyes.

When she opens her eyes they are standing where she had imagined

******************************************************************************************************************

Crystal: Excuse me? They said WHAT!? How can they said that? What makes them say that? Are they blaming me because I was life? Even if they were, that's no reason to blame me. I hate to say it, but I didn't know that they were dieing. I couldn't have killed them..I'm pretty sure that I would remember killing someone...Do you think I did it?

Crystal starts walking back and forth, ranting on about how she can't believe them. She is very up set.

Drake: Of course I don't believe them! You would never do such a thing; besides, I figure they are up to something and I don't like it one bit. Ever since Jakkiy was in the clinic and they changed him everything has turned out..... well just not quite right......

Crystal sit down on the beach, sighs and holds herself.

Crystal: I don't know, it just doesn't add up.

She stands up and goes to leave.

Drake: eek AHHHH! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!

Out of the water Suadania walks.

********************************************************************************************************

Vivi: Oh wow. I did it. *surprised* Did you hear that? *worried*

Jakkiy: What was that exactly?

Vivi: I...I thought I had heard something. *looks around a bit worried*

Jakkiy: Sorry, I have to do this.... again..... (opens his vile and teleports Vivi into it)

Following that Jakkiy teleports down to the beach.

******************************************************************************************************************

Crystal: eek *goes over to Drake* worried* What do you want?

Saudania: Im here for my property. Where's your brother Carrot top?

Crystal: What do you mean? *Thinks: Jakkiy! Jakkiy!! please please help*

Jakkiy: You wont be taking Peep and Charon. Even if they served you before, They work for me.

Crystal looks at Jakkiy and Drake with questioning look.

Drake: YEAH! What The fuck Is Going on!!

Suadnai: The annointing only covers what they have done before you do it, not after.

Jakkiy: You cannot take them.

Suadnai: But I have to, I cannot leave without the lead of my two armies.

Jakkiy: What.... what. They're not like that......

Comming up from behind and stealing the convorsation arives Peep and Charon.

Peep: Not like what? Not sick of dealing with you and having to pick up after you now, right? Jakkiy your wosre than taking care of an over-grown toddler.... I Quit; Im not your nanny. I work for the Armies of your Ex-wifes.

Charon: You know.... You used to practice, too; you were the best there was..... I don't like what they did to you..... Your different now....

Drake: Charon.... but..... you can't....

Jakkiy: *concern makes his voice crack* You have no Idea what your doing! You won't be able to come back.... at all.....

Peep: I certianly know what I am doing, leaving your constant abuse.

Charon: Drake you were no better than Jakkiy the last two years to us.... Im going.

With this Suadnai opens her vile and collects both Peep and Charon.

Suadania: Good-bye, Chilredn. *evil laughter* *teleports away*

Jakkiy is left looking out towards the ocean were Suadania stood. He releases Vivi. Then without looking at either one of them and appearing to be in a daze he tells them all to take the week off and that he will be back in a couple hours. He finishes with "Dont leave the island." and "Dont pull something stupid like they did." He turns away from the waters edge and wanders into the forrest.

Vivi: Has Peep always been this way?

Crystal: I'm afraid he and Jakkiy haven't always gotten along.

Vivi: But he is your brother.

Crystal: Yes, but at a young age we were separated, when a war took over our planet. After that I don't know. There's elven years of his life I know nothing about. Peep had told me that he was searching for me....but.....I'm not sure how much of that is true.

Vivi: What about Charon?....He seemed...so innocent...How was he able to run arm?

Crystal turns to leave, Vivi grabs a tail.

Vivi: Where are you going?

Crystal: To Peep's study, maybe we can get some answers there. *snaps Vivi's hand with her other tail and tells Vivi to head to the house. When she is out of sight she looks at Drake* Can you keep an eye on her for me please?

Drake agrees to keep and eye on Vivi and then follows after her. When Crystal enter Peeps Sudy it aprears more like a mad scientist went nuts, thinking he was a witch all over the entire room.... Even wicca scripts covering morst of the walls and ceiling.... She can tell something very strange was being planned; the only problem is there are force feilds over everthing, even preventing her from translating the scripts.... The place is a disaster..... Crystal soon gives up trying to break the force feilds and makes her way over to the river where Jakkiy like to sit. When she reaches him she can see that he is drinking. She gives a really-now look. He looks at her.

Jakkiy: What?

She's rather unimpressed.

Crystal: What are you doing?

Jakkiy: Even if you were blind I would still expect you to have a sense of smell. So, guess.

Crystal: Your drinking again...Vodka I would say. *sits down besides him* You don't have to be so snarky. You know your no fun when you get like this.

In away she sounds like she's almost snubbing him.

Jakkiy: *hic*Am I suppossed to be fun? Everything just blew up because of me..... And this time I have no *hic* ideas on what to do about it.....

Crystal: Then do nothing, Jakkiy you don't have to everything. Why don't we trust Peep this time? And yes I do expect a lil fun out of you.

Jakkiy: But I have to do something..... I just dont know what it is yet.... Saudianai has two armies planning domination, were up for slaughter first.... This of course makes me not so fun right now.

Crystal: I'm sure Peep wont let that happen. *stands up* Can't you trust him?

Walks around him and flicks her tail right in front of his nose, and takes his bottle of vodka.

Jakkiy: Hey, give that back. *hic*

He tries to steal it back but amost falls in.

Jakkiy: whoa.... *glares* *hic* Come on, besides, Peeps had it in for me fore a while now cause of how I treat you. *hic* It's Charon I dont trust honestly.......

Crystal: *keeps dogging him* You really don't treat me that badly. Are we having fun now?

Jakkiy: uhhgg...... no. *hic* What do you want to do then?

Crystal: I'm having fun teasing you. What would you do if I spilled the rest?

She winks at him while holding the bottle loosely by the top of it and wiggles it, taunting him.

Jakkiy grumbles and takes hold of her other wrist and grabsn the bottle with his other hand. At the same time Crystal pulled her arm back and throws the both off balance. Thus causeing Jakkiy, who is slightly tippsie and his balance useless, to throw them both into the river. Just before they get swept away by the current Vivi and Drake show up to pull Crystal from the water. Following after a very grouchy Jakkiy comes out of the water.

Drake: When is it your turn to save my butt? *big smile*

Jakkiy: Are you bias or something?

Vivi: 0,0 Ummm??

Crystal sticks her tongue out at Jakkiy and hugs Drake.

Crystal: Oh would you look at the time...I really should clean up and head to bed.

Vivi: It is getting rather late.

Jakkiy: Good the lot of you go home and got to bed. *stare* And I will finish this

Crystal and Vivi run to the house as fast as they can. They go in to their rooms after saying good night to each other. Crystal head straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. She dries herself off and puts on a tank and a pair of boy cut shorts. Crystal jumps into bed, gathers all her blankets and wraps herself up and falls onto her pillows. Drake follows slowly after them somewhat please with how far he had gotten teaching Vivi today. Jakkiy remains at the river for a short time before his bottle, that they had spilt most of in the river, runs empty. Slowly afterward he walks back....

Jakkiy: Man, this family is such a pain.... Traitors to even eachother, and they think Im corrupt.... What am I even doing here? I know they altered alot but I just look different.... I really should have asked what DNA coating is..... I hope it wears off though.... evenif I have to go in hideing.... I wouldn't have to hide if they hadn't made me a priest..... I really thought that he would be the one doing this job.....

Jakkiy goes to his place in the basement and goes to bed for the night.

Vivi falls asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow.

Crystal tosses and turns but is unable to fall asleep, even to get comfortable seem impossible. She sits up and looks around the room sighs and throws the blankets away from her and gets out of bed. She goes to the closet and grabs a long sleeved shirt and pajama pants. She leaves her room and heads down to the kitchen and opens the frig, grabs two eggs, onion, sweet peppers, and mushrooms. Crystal starts on making herself breakfast, hoping that maybe after she eats that sleep will find her. She takes the omelet to the table and eats. She looks at the dishes and does them she then starts cleaning the rest of the kitchen. Crystal ends up falling asleep at the kitchen table after she's done the cleaning spree. The whole room sparkles and one speck of dust or dirt is to be found.

*******************************************************************************************************************

*Meanwhile*

Suadania: Charon, Peep! It is time to show you your corridoors, come.

They follow obediantly and this pleases Saudanai emensly. Her pride of thinking she has stolen two faithful and loyal friends from her ex lover blinds her as to what is really going on. The fall of her army, from the inside. She leaves after showing them their rooms.

Suadania: Wake up is 5:00am sharp boys.

The two wait for her to be gone long enough they are comfortable talking to eachother.

Peep: Ok, so far so good. Whats the next step?

Charon: Now we put invisible cloak sheilds and time spells over all the crafts. The next step will be tommorow night, the infultating of the magic mainfraims.

Peep: Sounds good. I'll start the cloaking sheilds, and you do the time spells.

Charon: Lets do this. *big smile* They wont suspect a thing from either side.

Jakkiy wakes up early the next morning and makes his way up stairs to find Crystal sleeping in the kitchen. He wakes her.

Jakkiy: Hey, come on, I have to talk to you. The way your sleeping you'd think you were the one drinking.

She yawns, sits up and streches then lays back down on the table.

Crystal: It's been along night....Where are we going to talk? What did you want to talk about?

Jakkiy: You're right they must be up to something. Well go to the liberay.

Crystal: Okay, but why do we have to talk in the library? Can't we talk here? I'm sure your the only one awake.

Jakkiy: Must you always ask questions before we get where we're going? Anyway, were going.

However, before they even can turn around Drake walks in to the room.

Drake: You two are up early. Good morning. Crystal you should relax more I haven't seen this place this clean in ages. *starts making coffee*

Jakkiy: seriously?!

Crystal: Fine fine, lead the way.

Drake: Want a coffe?

Jakkiy: We're leaving, now. *poofs crystal to the liberary*

Jakkiy: Okay, I think it's time you should know how Drake and Charon are related to me and how I came to know Peep. Also how Leavon and Joe died. Where should I start?

Crystal: *lays down on the couch* I guess start with Peep.

Jakkiy: He comes after the twins, same story though. This was almost nineteen years ago.... *heavy sigh* Well .... When I first met them I lived with a different family that worked as farmhands on our home planet. There was a higharchy of species of peoples and a very advanced culture in sciences. Drake and Charon are the two sons their father had before he married his second wife. My family worked for them. I know a bit of what happened to my mother, she got sick and died, normal for the species at the bottom of the higharchy. Shortly after this my father was very short on money and found a boy in the feild and was planning to sell him to the twins father as a slave for money. However, because the king did not belive in selling others children my father was exicuted and the king took both of us into his home. One as a student and the other a book keeper. You can probibly guess that Peep was the book keeper.....he alway kept copies of every book he got....

Crystal: Wait really? I clearly remember playing with Peep at the palace when a was five....I know we got separated shortly after that, because of a civil war...Is that where he ended up?

Jakkiy: Stolen people can resurface in any galaxy.

Crystal: Okay, continue..Please..

kiy: I was made his student because he had seen potential in the alchemy i would practice, however he found two problems with me. My species and my practice.

Crystal: Your Species and your practice?

Jakkiy: Yes, you see on that planet the highest on the Higharchy would be the white leapord species, but I was the lowest on the higharchy.... May practice was alchemy, which was common for people of my first species. He was the king and he pretty much had to either kill me or cloak my DNA.

Crystal: Go on.

Jakky: He prepared DNA as he told me the importance of following his god, do it or die. Pretty strait forward, I would have to say. Anyway the process of cloaking someones DNA is beyond painful to the victim of it. They inject five needles into every joint in your spine and apendages. The artifitial DNA that coats the hosts alters their appearance to be the chosen species. You never want to go through that..... *shudders* Anyway, after this I was able to be seen. I was presented to Drake and Charon. We were pretty good friends up untill a couple years ago....Then I met your brother, we were introduced because he was the only one to deal with the books in the liberary. He really loved that liberary, there were 30,000 books in it, most he has read, the rest are in copies in an endless bag. Thats how that started...... Im not going to explain Saudanai, not yet anyway............Anyway, we had better get going. We are taking Vivi shopping today. You need to get her up and the both of you ready.

Crystal: *cuddles with her tail and yawns* Okay.

Crystal gets off the couch and heads to Vivi's room, she opens the door.

Crystal: Vivi time to get up.

Vivi: No...I'm still tired.

Crystal: Come on get up. Jakkiy says we're going shopping.

Vivi just covers herself with the blanket, tiring to hide from Crystal.

Crystal: Oh no you don't. *jumps on Vivi*

Vivi: AHHH!! Get off!! *annoyed* .............*looks at Crystal glareing* Fine fine I'm getting up....

Crystal: Good, lets get dressed, and I guess we'll be going here soon.

They head to Crystal's room and into her closest. Crystal starts pulling out clothes for Vivi and asks her to go change in the bathroom. Crystal ends up putting on a v-neck 3/4 sleeved light blue short dress with black skinny jeans.

Vivi goes back to the closet. Vivi is wearing a dark blue tank with a white button short sleeved shirt and flare jeans.

They both head over to the kitchen and grab a cup of coffee.

Jakkiy: Come on where are you two? we are on a tight shedule!

Crystal: Okay okay let's go.

Vivi: Where are we going first?

Before they notice one second go by they now realize they are now in the underground city. Jakkiy looks over to Crystal.

Jakkiy: You take her so all of your favorite places and to any place that she finds disirable. Keep in mind she needs more furnicher than a bed to. You may spend your allowences. (this is pretty much a small fortune each.)

Vivi looks down the street to see mant store and shops.

Vivi: Oh my goodness. Look at all the stores. Come on I wanna go to as many store as possible. *Vivi grabs Crystal's arm and tries to run with her*

Crystal: Calm down, we have lots of time to shop.

Vivi: Let's start at this one.

They walk into a small store that has a lot of colourful dresses. Vivi dives into the isles and Crystal takes her time looking over each dress. Vivi walks over to Crystal, with a big smile, she's holding an armful of lolita styled dresses.

Vivi: I wanna try on these, what ones are you going to pick?

Crystal: I like these ones.

They head over to the change rooms and try on the dresses. Some looked great on them other looked better on the hangers. Vivi ends up getting six dresses and Crystal gets three. They walk out of the store and turn right into another with random t-shirts with sayings. Crystal and Vivi both buy one.

Crystal: Wanna stop for coffee, since the one at home was cut short?

Vivi: Yeah and a snack, I'm getting hungry.

Crystal: How about that shop? Its has all shorts of goodies.

Vivi: Sounds good to me.

They walk into a small cafe, with assorted baked good and sandwiches. They both grab a coffee and a sandwich. Crystal's coffee is a vanilla favord blend with some cream, and she just grabbed a tuna fish sandwich. Vivi grabbed just a plain coffee with two teaspoons of sugar and cream, her sandwich is a roast beef on rye.

Vivi: So is there any one that you know of live in this town?

Crystal: Yeah there's a few people that I know here.

********************************************************************************************************************

Saudanai: Excuse me darling but could you fetch me your fellow commanders Peep and Charon?

(*blank*): Yes, my queen.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Drake goes into Peeps sudy and almost has a heartattack; wicca scipts are covering everything. As he walks closer into the room the scripts beguin to glow as burning embers, they creep closer together on the wall before him until they become what appears to be a paragraph. Drake mind messeges Cyrstal to let her know what just happened and tells her to return to the island as soon as possible and if she is able to bring someone that can read wicca.

Drake watches the words glow before him and as he turns around he recieves a mind message from Charon. *Jakkiys marrage has become tainted! Yoko has takken his wife! You dont have time to wait Saudanai plans on ambushing you all tonight!*

Drake: eek CRAP! *mind messages Crystal - you guys have to get here ASAP*

Yoko leaves and then returns with Peep, Charon and Tony.

Saudania: Now, in honour of my recent wedding to my love, Yoko, War shall be wagged against my first husband! We shall Destroy him! With the power my new toy, Tony, has he can command That !!!%!!@#$ Golden will be forced to work for me! If she refuses she shall DIE!!! (Then goes back to yapping about wars)

Charon: *mind messege Drake - They want to take Crystal ! I can try and make things falter here, just come up with something to protect her...... *

Drake: *mind messege Peep and Charon - What?! You guys are still on our side?*

Peep: *mind messege Drake - Yes, now set up firewalls if you can, its the onlything I know of that will help.*

Drake: *mind messege Peep - Crap i was teaching Vivi that last night so we could set them up today but Jakkiy gave them their allowences and sent them to the city..... I think their comming back....*

Peep: *mind messege Charon and Drake - Let's keep Jakkiy out of the loop this time, he doesn't listen anyway, agreed?*

Drake: *mind messege Peep and Charon - Agreed.

Charon: *mind messege Drake and Peep - Agreed, I hope this works.......*

********************************************************************************************************************

Jakkiy is finally relaxed for once this year and even thankfull for it. The alcohol has him in a feel-good kind of mood so he walks over to the grass where the large tree stands and lays in the grass beneith it. His mind wanders back to the first time he was under it and what had happened there. He chuckles to himself because this was the very tree he and Jyou got Crystal drunk under.

**********************************************************************************************************************
Crystal: Vivi we have to leave Now!

Vivi: Wha..

Before Vivi can realize it Crystal grabs her wrist and they are suddenly back at home.

Crystal: Drake? What's wrong? Why the panic?

Drake: Vivi and I are going to go and and set up fire walls, you Crystal have to stay here - unfortunatly I think Jakkiy's place would be the safest for you, hide there. If you want to know why you should know somebody may want to kill you just for the fun of it.

Peep and Charon are asked to prepaire their trops and they go off to do so. What Saudania does not realize it they are not prepaireing them for battle against the island but to fight their fellow man in war. What was ment to be a intergalactic war will become a civil war.

Jakkiy has poofed himself into his place and beguins to make a sandwich. thinking to himself he is glad he remodeled the place.

Crystal sighs and walks down the hall to the stairs that lead down to Jakkiy's basement suet.

***************************************************************************************************************

Meeko knocks on the front door.

Meeko walks right into Drake and Vivi on their way out.

Drake: Whao! What are you doing?

***************************************************************************************************************

Jakkiys place now has dark oak wood floors and more of a relaxed cafe lounge sort of feel with a hint of Cliche dens study feel to it. The walls have a dual colour deep, burnt orange on the upper half and a warm, rich, bold red; There also is an accent wall of wood in the living room also. The kitchen and livingroom are now attached and the kitchen is also wooden with glass cuboards and stanless steel appliances.

Jakkiy turns around and sees Crystal walk into the room. At first he just stands there for a moment, knowing full well the whole place wreaks of alcohol because of him. However, this does not seem to bother him. Holding his sandwich in one hand and a cooler in the other he staggers over to her. All he does is stand there and grin evily.... Just after Jakkiy stops infront of Crystal Drake poofs into the room. Crystal runs over to Drake not liking the look on Jakkiy's face. Drake quickly reasures her with a "Don't ask me for protection". He goes to lick her and the that he does Jakkiy apears out of nowhere glomps her and then licks the other side of her face.

Crystal: Ekk!! 0.0 Eww thats so gross!

Crystal's hairs are standing on end, goosebumps cover her body. She tries to get out of Jakkiy's grip.

Crystal: What the hell?!! :mad: Get away from me both of you!

She shows her fangs and hisses. Trying to make herself seem threatening.

Meeko: Wha? Where did he go?

Drake backs off but Jakkiy doesn't let go of her.

Drake: Meeko is here.... I think she brought people with her too. I am going to send her down here with you guys, Vivi and I will be busy for a while. Okay?

After he says that he poofs back up stairs then Jakkiy lets go of Crystal so he can put away the stuff he used to make his sandwich. Drake tells Meeko and her family to go to Jakkiy's place for now. Everyone needs to remain there untill he comes back with Vivi. He poofs them downstairs.
Just then Jakkiy has a heart attack over what he sees in the reflection in the spoon he picked up.

Jakkiy: Wha?!!?!? No Way! I have to be Seeing things!

He stares at his reflcetion. His hair and tail now resmble a rainbow.

Crystal: Aww your soooo cute. *she give Jakkiy a hug and a kiss on his cheek* Now if you'll excuse me I need to take a shower to get the slobber off of me. ;)

Jakkiy looks past Crystal and sees Meeko and Jakespadey. His face turns a bright red knowing what he looks like and what Crystal just did.

Jakkiy: What are you guys going here?!

Crystal: Hi guys, how have you been? *give jakspady a hug* its been a while since I've seen you.

Jakspady: Ive been better. the rtip here was a bit bland. What's wrong with Jakkiy? Did a rainbow explode or something?

Jakkiy: What Are You Doing Here?!?!? And no a rainbow did not explode. -.-

Meanwhile, Dake shows Vivi a simple spell to set up firewalls. they complete these walls in less than an hour. at the same time Meeko informs Jakkiy that she and Jakspady have to stay there untill Drake gets back. They make themselves comfortable inspite of Jakkiy and Crystal has her shower. Jakkiy goes into his room and the into his own bathroom to try and die his hair. He does not come out.....

Drake and Vivi come back then Drake explains to everyone what exactly is going on (everyone but Jakkiy). First he explains that Saudania wants to destroy the island and everyone on it, aswell as keep Crystal as a slave or kill her too. Not to mention inert-universal Domination following shortly after. Also, everyone is currently stuck on the island due to the firewalls that were set up for protection. The main plan is just to wait for Saudania to attack and hope all goes well. If this does not totally work Saudania will come for Crystal. In the happenings of this there would be a spell of protection and a spell of anti-magic cast over Vivi and she will have to pose as Crystal. Vivi shouldnt be worried about what will happen to her because secretly Peep and Charon have still been on their side to overthrough Saudania and they will help keep her safe. He ends with letting everyone know that no one is to tell Jakkiy of this.

Crystal goes over to the couch in the living room, Vivi and Meeko follow.

Vivi: Can I ask you a question?

Crystal: *crosses legs on the couch* Sure, what did you want to know?

Vivi: I know that you have had a lot of marriages. I was wondering if you loved any of your husbands or if you agreed to any of your marriages?

Crystal: Most were forced on me but there was two guys I did agree to marry, and one I even fell in love with him before hand.

Vivi: Can you tell me the story about it?

Crystal: His name was Yoko, he was rather romantic and after a while he asked me to marry him and I agreed. But as soon as I said I do, he locked me away and took over the universe. I was short lived tho. One day when he came home, under my breath I said "I hate you". Yoko stopped walked back to me and told me to repeat what i had just said, so I said it louder. Those words killed him.

Vivi: Wait how did three words kill him?

Crystal: He was stuck in between worlds and needed someone to love him to keep him in our world. What he didn't do was to make sure to keep my love.

Vivi: Do you still love him?

Crystal: *looks at her feet* No, he broke my heart and used me. It didn't take me long to get over him.

Meeko: Hey, why don't we check out Crystal's closet? Just some girl time dress-up, make-over thing?

Vivi: Hey yeah that would be fun, I've never got to do stuff like that.

The three of them go into Crystal's room and after about 30 minutes:

Vivi: Ow! *walks out rubbing her cheek* Man she has a good arm on her.

Meeko walks out close behind Vivi, Crystal stays in her room,

Meeko: *giggling* You did deserve that. You should have just kept you mouth shut.

She runs directly into Drake.

Drake: I thought i said everyone had to stay downstairs. Whats going on?

Drake notices that Vivi has a hand print one her face.

Vivi: Nothing is going on. -.- Other then she hit me.

Meeko: You most likely knew that she was going to do something like that. You should have kept your sales pitch to yourself.

Drake: Before anyone does anything. What?

Meeko: I put Crystal in an outfit, she then asked if we were planning on selling her on the street..... Vivi then said Yah, and we'll say: Who wants to start the bidding on Crystal the untouched golden?............ Crystal didn't slap Vivi until her next comment. ;3 Which...

Vivi: I'm going to have to stop you there...*grabs Meeko's hand* -.- I'm sure he can figure out the rest.

They both go back down stairs.

Drakes calls for Crystal but she does not come out, so he goes into her room.

Drake: So what on earth actually happened?

The outfit that Meeko put Crystal in was a long sleeved netted belly shirt, with a black bikini top with small spikes going around the base of it. Fishnet stockings, a black,grey, and white plaid mini shirt and very high heels with lager spikes on just the heel part.

Just as she is try to undo the guarder belt she looks up turns bright red.

Crystal: Don't you ever knock?!?!

Drake: 0.0;;; Sorry but...... What ever...... what happened? Why did you hit Vivi? Then we have to go downstairs..... Jakkiy still hasnt come out of the bathroom yet.

She give Drake a glare before she walks into her closet, closes the door.

Crystal: Not really any of your business to know. What is done is done. Besides why would you care?

She is now dressed in black sweatpants and a hot pink hoodie.

Drake: Dont make me the bad guy, right now tell me. -.- or else.

He gives her an evil twisted grin. She looks at him worried. She knows that he isn't just threating her, that he will do what ever he is planning.

Crystal: Umm Didn't you say we should be heading downstairs?

He grabs a hold of her tightly, his evil grin gets more twisted.

Drake: After you tell me.

Crystal: Come on, Drake can't a girl keep secrets?

She tires to get away from him. Pushing on him as hard she can, even though she knows that he is far stronger then her. Drake squeezes her even tighter then before and then they begin to float. She can feel claws digging into her and they stings with and icey fire like nothing ever has felt before. His smile still unchanging.

Drake: Sure you wont tell me.

His breath is so cold it makes it hard to beath. She looks at him with a bratty smile.

Crystal: I love it when you hold me like this.

Drake looks at her a bit confused but the wicked look never leaves his eyes, still breathing on her. She knows if she doesn't give him an answer soon she'll pass out. Thinking there is no more options, Crystal gives in.

Crystal: Okay...okay...I tell you..Just please put me down.

Drake lowers them both back onto the floor his grip softens only slightly and waits. Crystal blushes as she leans closer to him and whispers into his ear. As soon as she speaks a certain word. Its almost as if he drops her like a sack of moldy potatoes.

Drake : Lets go downstairs

Crystal: Ahh...What was that for? and no I'm quite happy being here.

Drake: Yoou have to tend to you company. I have to get Jakkiy out of the bathroom. Ok.

He poofs them both down there and see Jakspady walking into Jakkiys room.

Drake: Crap. Whatever, the kid can deal with him........ I dont know what it is but there is something familiar about that kid.....

Vivi: What took you so long to come down here?

Crystal: We had a bit of a fight.... *dirty look to Drake*

Vivi: *looks at Drake* About what?

Drake: -.- Nothing I should have asked about.... *turns and walks away*

Jakkiy follows Jakspadey out of his room and as he crosses to the livingroom/kitchen a lage flash of rainbowed light flashes through the room.

Crystal and Vivi have aslo gone through power surges of their own now too. Their outfits transform into long flowing gowns. Vivi's dress is a beautiful blue that seems to flow like a river. Crystal's dress is made up of the colours rainbows that seem to swirl like the wind when she moves.

Vivi and Crystal look at each other.

Vivi and Crystal: Wha??? What just happen?

Jakkiy: No!! I GOT RID OF THAT HORRID THING 0.0; Both Of You Go Get Changed! NOW!

Jakspadey: Why? I think all three of you should be treated for magic overload.... The clothes they are in would be best suited for it. You are the one that should change, your far to overdressed, treatment could cause sever dehydration from being overdressed - even heatstroke.

Jakkiy: *glare* You will not be touching me.......

Jakespadey: I tried letting you know what I had to do when you were attempting to dye your undyable hair.

Crystal: So we have to stay in these outfits? We can't change into another?

Vivi: *blushing* I would really rather change.

Jakspadey: Vivi, how much do you like water?

Crystal goes and sits back down on the couch.

Vivi: I really don't care for it, Why?

Jakspady: Funny, your dressed in it. Anyway, you would have to drink loads of it not to look like a prune after.

Vivi: Okay.

She goes over to Jakkiy.

Vivi: Can you show me were you glasses are?

Jakkiy: I dont need them -.-

Vivi: *sweatdrop* I meant drinking glasses....Why would I need your eyeglasses?

Jakkiy: I dont need them either...

Vivi: Stop that....I just want some cups.

Jakkiy: Find them yourself -.- Jakspady, Im going back to my room.

With this Jakspady pretty much leads Jakkiy back into his room and closes the door. Vivi looks around for glasses and soon finds herself one, Crystal gets up and slowly makes her way back to the stairs. Meeko looks a bit lost and confused about all that happened.

Then suddenly the whole place shakes and groans with agony as though an earthquake had rocked the entire island.

Meeko: What is happening?

Things fall from the walls and they hear many loud explosions above.

Crystal looks around her ears are perked.

Vivi: Are they here? Are we finally under attack?

Jakspady runs out of Jakkiy's room but as soon as he is out, Jakkiy locks the door.

Jakspady: 0.0 SO, Not Good......

Drake: Come on Charon; Peep dont leave us hanging....

Short moments later the quaking stops and Saudania, Yoko, Tony, Peep, and Charon apear before them.

Saudania: What?! Theirs two blonde girls here.... Give me Crystal! Imediatly!

Jakkiy: *thinks- fuck where are my glasses?! - poofs them into his hand- no time to look.... the bitch is back*

Yoko: Thats right, Crystal you must come over to my new wife.

Tony: Sorry guys never liked you two anyway, try and fuck up our side of the war. Crystal, Come on over honey, or they die *big grin*

Saudania: I love happy endings like this! *evil grin* That other husband of mine isnt here either blaugh *evil smile*

Jakkiy walk out of his room and stands almost behind her.

Jakkiy: You Married? *big evil grin* Yes, yes I do like happy endings like this, too.......

Saudania looses all colour as she hears Jakkiys voice. Her eyes begin to water.

Saudania: oh..... God...........help me............

Crystal stand her ground and Vivi is kinda hiding behind her. Vivi looks rather worried and Crystal has a sweet look to her both in smile and in her eyes. Crystal knows if she panics it will only make things wrost, she's been in a few situations like this before. Still inside of her mind she is freaking out.

Jakkiy sommons a large amount of magic and pulls Saudania her husband and tony into his world through a door; which he leaves open for all to see what he's doing. He sets fire to them from the inside out and sends the ashes flying out beyond the horizon. After the cloud clears they see Yoko still standing there.

Jakkiy: I hate you, I keep killing you and you keep comming back and trying to take over everything. This does not please me or anyone else.

Yoko looks Jakkiy over and gives him a twisted grin.

Yoko: Nice hair, Sweety. Did your mom pick the colour?

Jakkiy: *sighs* No. I have decided I am not going to kill you.

Yoko: You cant, your no longer Death, you are a priest. Besides now that your wife and my wife is dead the life from her has been given to me. You couldn't kill me anyway.

Jakkiy: Believe me there are always ways around those little details, but that is not the point. The point is your going to spend eternity in this vile. *poofs him into the vile* Now, you see the sand here? *waves the vile violently in many directions* This is your new home.

Magicly shrinks the vile to half the size and puts it on the necklace he is always wearing. Jakkiy walks back into his livingroom/kitchen again.

Jakkiy: I am so sick of seeing that freak..... You would think that after he failed domination three times he would just quit by now.....

Vivi: Wait? *looks at Crystal* That's who you married???

Crystal: heh Yeah... *sweatdrop* I got to be queen of the universe for a rather short time though.... xp

Vivi: Oh my..... eek

Meeko: Yeah, till you killed him.

Crystal: *rolleyes* ....Anyway...

Jakkiy: Yeah she killed him but all for the best of the universe. Not just for herself although she never knew it. It's fine.

Crystal: So what now?

Charon: Jakkiy can explain why he wasnt running from his wife.

Jakkiy: No, you all can tell me whats going on.

Peep: Why? It wont matter to you anyway; you dont listen to anything we say.

Jakkiy: Thats not true......

Peep: Prove it.

Jakkiy glares at him and walks away, back into his room. Vivi and Meeko look at every one rather confused.

Crystal: Seriously.

Drake: Guys this feud between you is getting beyond stupid. Crystal, can you please go talk to Jakkiy. I will talk to these idiots.

Crystal: Okay...Good luck here.

Crystal goes after Jakkiy. She can't help that think this is childish too. As soon as she walks in she can see him opening another cooler.

Jakkiy: If your going to stay close and lock the door behind you.

Crystal: *speaks softly* Why do you want the door locked?

She closes and locks the door away.

Jakkiy: I just dont want any other unexpected guests.....

Crystal leans up against the door.

Crystal: *sighs* How much have you had today?

Jakkiy: Im not too sure..... I dont have th hiccups anymore though. Man, I thought when everything was to change, it would..... but it didn't.

Crystal: I'm not sure what your talking about. *stares at his drink*

Jakkiy: Do you want one? They're not that bad. It's just a cooler.

Pulls one from the box on the coffe table and holds it out to her.

Crystal:..Umm....sigh..... *rolleyes* ...Why not?

She walks over to him and takes the cooler.

Jakkiy: Why can't they just lay off? Hmmmm. Oh well if they cant lay off they stay locked out. :)

Crystal: Oh, come on. You know that they worry about you. But yes I do agree that sometimes they do need to back off.....

Jakkiy: Drakes right they sound like idiots..... I dont know what to do about them anymore. Oh well. Ill help out you and your creation..... also, there is one thing you should know.....

Crystal: And what is that?

Jakkiy: Your slave sent me a letter, he is commin back. Hmmmmm. With your magic sugre I would swear they gave you the wrong element.....

Crystal: Wait? Siether is coming back?? *sweatdrop* Oh my....

Jakkiy: Dont worry, I can do something about him though. Nothing too terrible but more than enough to prove my point ^^

Crystal: Jakkiy what are you planning?

She puts down her drink.

Jakkiy: Something tommorow when he gets here.

Crystal: Your not going to tell me, are you?

Looks at her drink debating if she rather drink it or just leave it alone.

Crystal: Actually, how about you do nothing. I wanna see if he changed since the last time I was him.

Jakkiy: Most of my ideas are like that though; thought of at the moment it happens. Oh, whats up with your scars..... you have more than before.

Crystal: Oh, these they are old, nothing to worry about. *sweatdrop*

Jakkiy: You do realize I am the only one who can unlock that door right?

Crystal: So what are you just going to keep me locked up on here till I tell you?

Jakkiy: I may come up with a better or more efficiant way to get you to tell me but im not in the mood.....

Crystal: So now what?

Jakkiy: You could tell me whats with the scars. Or you could tell me why Drake wont go near you.

Crystal: Its kinda the same thing....

Jakkiy: Got a least give me a vauge story about it. Like what did he do?

Crystal: He asked a question, he wasn't satisfied with the my reply.....I should have just suffocated it might have been easier.... At least I think....but I really don't know why he's avoiding me.

Jakkiy: What did you do? Tell him your a virgin?

Crystal: Oh come on....he was hurting me and I couldn't fight back...so I told him why I slapped Vivi.

Jakkiy: hmmmmm. So, yes?

Crystal: Yes, yes he knows....but that doesn't explain why he's avoiding me.

Jakkiy: Actually, it does. Charon doesnt know does he?

Crystal: No, Charon shouldn't know....so far just you and now Drake.

Jakkiy: Thats good, otherwise he wont touch you either. Unless you want to marry one or lose your viginity at some point....

She looks over to Jakkiy blushing as she thinks to herself. "Oh yes Jakkiy Please take me now...* She looks away from him going redder.

Crystal:.... I don't think I'm ready for that, any of it.....Can't I lie?

Jakkiy: His fathers religion forrbids them from touching Virgins unless they are wed or say going to marry, say one of them. You could always tell him you lied just so he would let go. You could also tell him you knew that rule too.

Crystal: ....Can I leave?

Jakkiy: No.....why?

Crystal: Because I want to go for a walk.... *sweatdrop*

Jakkiy: aww.............................

Jakkiy seems almost dazed......Shes seen this before to.

Crystal: Jakkiy? *she rushes and sits in front of him* Jakkiy are you okay? *puts her hands on his shoulders*

Jakkiy doesnt say a thing but just grabs her into his arms squeezing her. He digs his teeth deep into the flesh of her neck. Although he has done this to her before, it has never been this painfull. Crystal tries to hold back a scream of pain but she can't.

Crystal: AAAHHHHH!!!

Everyone on the other side of the door can hear Crystal's screams of pain. However, due to the force feilds Jakkiy has on his room not one can enter, unless they were already invited.

Crystal runs out of breath, tears stream down her face, her body goes limp. At roughly the same time he stops drawing blood from her but still apears dazed.

Crystal: ..........Jakkiy.........

She feel something strange going on, it feels as though she is healing. She sees colours and everything seems to shimmer for a few seconds. Her health has been fully restored and Jakkiy appears to just be sleeping now. His hair and tail are now black in the same sections as a skunks and where the white would be is rainbowed.

Crystal looks at Jakkiy, looks at the door, and back at him. She sits down on the floor and grabs her cooler and drinks it.

Drake: What are they doing?

Charon: Sounds painful.

Vivi: Oh my god. I hope she's okay....

Peep: Why dont you try "poofing" into there? Your genetics might pass off as Crystals.

Vivi: eek I'm not going in there.

Drake: She made you and you wont help her? That somewhat cruel.

Charon: So was that comment.....

Peep: Still its worth a shot, try it.

Jakkiy wakes up and leaning over to the coffe table he grabs his drink.

Jakkiy: *yawns* What happened? Did I pass out or something?

Crystal: Yeah something like that.

Jakkiy: *yawns again* ....sorry. hmmm. So, why are you all down here?

Crystal: What was I supposed to do?...I don't think I'll ever get use to that.

Holds herself.

Jakkiy: Not used to what? *hic* Damn hiccups,

Crystal: How painful your bite is.

Vivi: But I don't know what his room looks like....I've never been in there.

Peep: But you can fuse with Crystal and appear where she is though.

Vivi closes her eyes and gives it a try.

Jakkiy kind of goes pale.

Jakkiy: ummmm.....

Vivi fuses with Crystal and they can feel their bodies meld together and like people said she reapears near her.

Vivi: It worked? Did I get here at a bad time?

Crystal: *ignores Vivi* Umm what Jakkiy?

Jakkiy: ^^ Hey Vivi, care for a drink? *hold one out to her*

Crystal: *stressed* Jakkiy, first I want you to let Vivi out, then I want you to tell me why you went pale.

Vivi looks at them very confused.

Jakkiy: *glares* Who owns who here? And whay would you want to know that?

Crystal: Right now I don't care, *annoyed* what the hell happened!

Vivi: Oh please, please let me go.

Jakkiy: .... what is your problem?

Crystal: Why did you go pale when I said your bite hurt more then normal?

Jakkiy: *somewhat pale again* Maybe you should both go.....

Vivi: You don't have to tell me twice. Walks over to the door.

Crystal:*speaks softly* Please Jakkiy.

Jakkiy: It's the DNA cloaking....its glitching....

Vivi: May I please leave? *Tries to open the door*

Crystal: *looks at Jakkiy worried* What do you mean that its glitching? What does that have to do with how you bit me?

Jakkiy: Well alot, it's the cloak that requires me to consume blood..... The only problem is there is a glitche causeing blind hunting. Blind hunting make you black out when malnurished and attack what ever is closest....most of the time without memory of it.... I've heard of this happening to other people but I didnt think it would be like this.

Crystal: Okay, well thank-you for tell me....Wait...You've done that before, you hunted everyone on the island and stopped when you got to me.....

At this point (well just as she finishes speaking) he goes pale again. Howver, this time she isn't the one he is staring at.

Crystal: Jakkiy, no leave her alone.

Vivi: o.o;;; eek Oh please not me...

The room goes cold, he doesnt move, however, neither can Vivi. She starts to freak out. Crystal runs over to Vivi.

Vivi: C-C-Crystal I don't l-l-like this.

Crystal: We have to get you out of here...some how...

Vivi: You don't sound very positive.

Cyrstals powers glitch also at that moment and they wind up in his other house (in his world). Crystal goes pale as she realizes where they are. Vivi worries more as she watches her sister. At this point they realize that they are upside down.

Crystal: We are in trouble...

Vivi: What do you mean...?

Crystal: His the only one who can let us in or out.

They remain in silence for a moment in the standing in the center of the black and white checked ceiling. They look up to see a matching floor with blood red crushed velvet couches that line the entire permimiter of the room. The walls as they look around are nothing but glass with no windows or doors. To their feet they see the ceiling has no ligh fixtures its only tile. Crystal remembers that this place does not even have ventalation but never has lack of or stail air.... But the wost thing definitly was that only Jakkiy could make the door appear.Vivi looks around at every things around her, lost as she stares at the room. She has never been to this place and can see why Crystal is nervous. There is no visable way out.

Crystal seems on edge not sure what she should be thinking at this point...she hates being trapped. She decides to at least walk down the walls and sit on the couches to think of what to do. Just as they get as comfortable as one could be while confined a door apears before them and they can hear muffled voices on the other side.

Vivi sits close to Crystal and holds onto one of Crystal's tail.

Crystal: Hey?

Vivi: You have three, you can share.

Crystal gives her a confused look.

They hear some bumping and a crash then silence from the other side of the door. Murmuring picks up slightly then they hear the door being unlocked.

Jakkiy comes through the door followed by Jakspady, Drake, Charon and then Peep. They can see plainly the steel muzzle they had placed Jakkiy in as well as the strait jacket and shackles.
The look on Jakkiy's face apears to be that of the dazed stare nobody likes......

Jakspadey: *unknowing of what this would do - closes the door* Ok you all have to be treated for this, Magic Glitch can be fatal.

Vivi glomps Crystal. Preventing her from jumping up.

Crystal: Don't.....close the door.....Never mind.....

Jakspady: What?

Drake: What do you mean by teatment? All of us?

Charon: Please tell me your starting with Jakkiy; he freaks me out when he's like this....

Jakspady: No, I have to let his brude for a bit, right now its too powerful. I will have to start with the girls.

Vivi: What are you going to do to us?

Crystal: Vivi your squishing me.

Jakspady: Oh the fir----

Peep: Are you serious?

Crystal and Vivi: What?

Jakspady : O.O!!?

Crystal and Vivi: ......what??

Jakspady: No, nevermind you! Im treating the girls first.... Ok Vivi you first your power is weakest. You will have to let go of Crystal for this, oh and its painless so do not worry.

Crystal pushes Vivi off of her.

Jakspady: Ok, stand up and try and make your element apear before you. Like a ball for example.

Vivi stands up and makes a small fire ball.

She is told to try and hold it for as long as possible. This seems to be ok untill it becomes unstable and almost apears to be melting. Jakspady comes over and takes this fireball and purifies it. It becomes water. He makes the floating ball of water incredibly larger and cloaks Vivi in it. Surprisingly to her she can still breath and its not cold. He then lifts her inches above the ground and leaves her there.

Jakspady: Every time ancestors give powers they never seem to follow the texts. Its such a shame.....

Crystal:..... Are you going to do that to me too?.....

She stares at Vivi in the ball of water. Vivi doesn't look to happy about being in it.

Jakspady: Oh goodness you wont be just like that; if its the water that bothers you you need not worry about that. Her emement is water and now it is stablizing. You wont be wrapped in water, its taken. Your going to have to trust me.

He then asks Crystal to repeat what Vivi had done; reluctantly she does. a small ball of water forms floating before her. Again it becomes unstable, however it winds up exploding with a great light. Afterward, when everything dims and their eyes adjust again they can see Jakkiy has a bit of a glow to him (this only lasts about five min).

Jakspady: Ok, how about a smaller orb of magic this time........ After I will have to see if this little mishap has any negitive effects on him.

Crystal blinks a few times then looks at Jakspady. Shes some what confused about what they are doing. She completes the second magic orb and he encases her in golden light.

He repeats this with everyone else too. Jakspady never told the ones he was "treating" that this was a gamble and would stablize the first magic form that rose from the mixed up mess that orbs are made of. This ends up with everyone changing elements except for Charon, who remains earth. Vivi as water, Crystal as sky and Drake back as fire. Peep winds up as a Keeper, and Jakkiy as The Gaurdian. Essence of preist lay floating as mists in the air; Jakkiy makes a muffled sound and the mists gather around Jakspady and settle on him as the water did on Vivi.
With another flash of light everyone is set standing on the floor as they were before. Jakkiy makes another muffled sound letting everyone notices he is fine now. (he really not impressed with the muzzle/strait jacket get up)

Crystal: So what are we going to do now?

Vivi: ....Water?....Really?

Jakkiy makes a much more pissed off muffled sound this time. Drake unfastens the buckles and looses the muzzle so it hangs around his neck.

Drake: Feel better?

Jakkiy: More like humiliated....

Drake: Understandable.

Jakkiy: What is everyone doing at my house? You would think that everyone would know by now you can't get out. What If I wasn't here and never knew where you were?

Drake: Total coincidance.

Jakkiy just grumbles and opens a door.

Jakkiy: Home, now, go. All of you.

Crystal: Bye

She winks at Jakkiy, grabs Vivi's hand and they head to Crystal's room. Jakkiy is now in his room drinking again.... the usual norm as of lately for him. Drake and Charon has reconsiled their differences and are now playing cards in the kitchen. Peep is in his study.

Vivi: Where are you dragging me now?

Crystal: I need to do a favor for me. *lets go of Vivi and heads into the closet* Here take this, I need you to drop it of at Tentins.

Walks out and hands Vivi a box.

Vivi: What's in it?

Crystal: Don't look in it...The less you know the better.

Vivi: Okay??

Crystal: Bye. *waves and poofs Vivi away*

Crystal walks in her closet, she comes out in a few minutes wearing her black sweat pants that tie at the knee and her hot pink hooded sweater. She then leaves her room and heads down to the beach.

She takes off the sweater and sweat pants. She is wearing the netted top with the black bikini top with the spikes going around the base and black bikini bottoms, the word loveless with a broken heart on ether side of the word on the right hip of the bottoms.

She walks into the water until it sits just below her belly button, she puts her hands on the surface of the water and moves them back and forth making small ripples.

Crystal looks back the beach and looks over the part of the Island she can see. She slowly makes her way back to the shoreline.

Vivi is poofed on the kitchen counter just as Meeko walks in.

Vivi: stare *Thinks: Cranky old bat* sigh. Oh Hello?

Drake: Hey Vivi.

Charon: How are you today Meeko? :)

Vivi: What you guys playing?

Meeko: I'm good how about yourself?

Drake: Blackjack, care to join? Im dealing.

Charon: Im doing much, much better now. :)

Crystal follows the shoreline that soon turns from soft sand to soft grass.

Vivi: I've never played before. *looks out window* Why is Crystal walking around half naked?

Meeko: *looks* She seems she's heading for the cliffs.

Vivi: I hope your joking.

Meeko: No I'm not. There are steep cliffs that hang far out above the ocean over there.

Vivi: ????

Meeko: *closes curtains* Anyway. I'm sure she wants to be alone.

Vivi looks at Meeko very confused, Meeko is making no scence.

Meeko: You guys hungry? I may not cook as fancy as Crystal but it's still good. What are you in the mood for?

Drake: I dont know....

Charon: How about vegetarian?

Drake: You have to be kidding me.....

Charon: Drake, its no where near as bad as you think.

Drake: Rabbit food.....

Jakkiy goes and ppofs himself to the mountian top and continues on drinking, well at least he tried.

Demur: JAK!! Put that down! You know it doesn't help! UGH!! You look Awful! And what is up with this side hair??

Jakkiy: what????

He looks Demur over very surprized to see him.

Jakkiy: I - I thought you were gone...... The doctors said you would be gone.......

Crystal walks to the cliff with the longest peek and sits down stareing out to the ocean.

Meeko: I can make two different pizzas, if you boys like.

Vivi: Oh! Can I help?

Charon: sure :3 *nodding*

Drake: Sounds not bad, ok.

Meeko: Okay lets see what Crystal has in her frige. What do you like on your pizza.

Drake: Pepperoni, ham, banana peppers and extra cheese.

Charon: Ugh, too greasy. Red and green bel peppers, pineapples, and once baked i like fresh lettuce.

Meeko: Does she spoil you boys?

Vivi grabs the bowls and baking ingredients.

Drake: sometimes

Charon: not very often lately

Meeko: Well has it been busy? *starts making the dough*

Vivi: Wonder if she's starving herself again?

Charon: Busy in a weird and complicated way......

Drake: I think she has..... *gets up and walks away*

Charon: Where are you going?

Drake: Just to the livingroom, will you let me know when the food is ready?

Siether: Sure thing *big smile*

Drake: eek *sweatdrop* Ok

Jakkiy: Your not leaving anytime soon are you.

Demur: I never left....

Crystal looks down at the ocean underneath her. The ocean usually finds away to calm her and make everything seem better. Even if she knows it's only a lie.

Crystal poofs herself to the front of the house, they can hear little paws run across the living room.

Jakkiy poofs himself into the livingroom, staggering, he bumps the bookcase before sitting in an easychair.

Drake: What are you psycic? We need to talk.

Jakkiy: Have a drink. *holds out a cooler*

Drake: Jak.

Jakkiy: I can say that to: Jak. Now, take this.

Drake: Fine. What is it? *takes a drink*

Jakkiy: Electric Lime cooler :D (it's not really)

Drake: *confused* tastes funny *takes another*

Jakkiy starts to kick his foot against the bookshelf.

Drake: What are you doing? *takes a drink* ugh, This drink is awful.

Crystal runs out from under the book case, making a mad dash for her room.

Meeko and Vivi look at seither both surprized and confused.

Vivi: Ekk. Who are you?

However, instead of making it through the almost closed door her magic glitches and she is her full form and smacks into it.

Jakkiy: Ha! What did you do that for? Get over here. :D

Drake: I should go.....

Jakkiy: No, you stay here. Have some more of your drink :3

Drake: This worries me......

Jakkiy: Crystal, sit down with me.

Crystal grumbles and sits down besides Jakkiy. She blushes.

Crystal: Can I at least go get dressed.

Jakkiy: Naw, go sit with Drake. :D

Drake: *hic* Wha? No! .............. What did you put in this?

Jakkiy: Its not a cooler its absinthe mrgreen *poofs Crystal onto Drakes lap*

Drake: Hey! *hic* What was it?!!

Crystal turns bright red.

*Demur is invisible and only heard by Jakkiy*

Demur: What do you think you are doin? This is wrong. You should stop. What if someone were to see you tourturing them? What if you just poisoned him?

Jakkiy is quiet all of a sudden.

Jakkiy: I poisoned him? *loses what colour he had*

Demur: Fool. :mad:

Drake: Are you okay? *hic*

Jakkiy: Yes. *gets up and joins them on the couch*

Drake: Im not supposeed to touch her Jakkiy..... Shes.... *very red*

Jakkiy: *twisted grin* What makes you think that?

Demur: You bastard. *stressed* Your going to have him commit treason for her comfort....

Jakkiy: Yes.

Drake: What?

Jakkiy: Huh? Oh, right. What would make you think she is? Remember, she is my slave.

Demur: Fuck *glare*

Drake: *stare* I should have known....... You, you are truly sick.....

Crystal gets wide eyed her mouth opens a bit and goes bright red. *thinks: Oh my god, did he just? Meep This is so wrong.* sweatdrop She goes to get off of Drake's lap. *thinks: I need to get out of here.*

Siether: What? You own me, how can you not know me?

Vivi: What do you mean Crystal owns you?

Meeko: The last we saw her she was outside.

Vivi: ....Owns?...

Meeko: It's been awhile since I've last seen you, Siether. But this isn't Crystal, her name is Vivi. Wanna help us make pizza?

Siether: :3 *nodding* Yes. How many?

Charon: Your taller than I remember you being....

Jakkiy: No *pulls her on to his lap* you should stay.

His cooler is cold and pressing against her side while he squeezes her. She winces from the icey cold touching her warm skin.

Drake: I am gone. *poofs away*

Jakkiy: Hmh

Jakkiy lets go of her waist with one arm so he can have a drink.

Crystal: Umm Hi?

Jakkiy just looks at her with a big grin.

Demur: Asshole.

Jakkiy: *Glares at Demur* Shut up

Crystal's ears go down and she turns away from Jakkiy.

Crystal: Sorry?

Vivi: So who are you?

Siether: Im Siether.

Vivi: How did you become Crystal's slave?

Siether:......Crystal found me, I drank her blood; Jakkiy said if I wanted to live I would have to be her slave.....Her blood is poison... Meeko anything else I could chop for you?

Charon: Anything I can do to help?

Siether: Nothing! You almost blew this place sky high making a salad once.

Vivi: Charon you can't cook?

Meeko: Siether wanna help me put the toppings on everything?

Charon: I can cook xp

Siether: Alchemy and cooking are two veryyyy different things...... Sure, what one should I start with?

Meeko: Drake and Charon told me what they wanted you can make two other random pizzas.

Vivi: *sits at table, takes a sip of her coffee* Looks like they got everything under control.

Jakkiy: Wha? No, not you *Big grin*.

He poofs them to his spot by the river and puts her beside him.

Jakkiy: *hic*

Crystal: Are you alright?

Jakkiy: *hic* Yes.

Crystal: I hate to be rude but I really should get going...

She stands up. Jakkiy say nothing but she can feel his mood crash and he just turns away. Crystal looks at him sighs and sits down in his lap. Jakkiy still says nothing but wraps his arms gently around her and sighs burying his face in her hair.

Demur: You shouldn't do that either. -.-

Crystal holds onto his arms.

Demur: You can not even think of this! You species is not allowed to have intimate relations with any others.

Jakkiy makes a soft sad sound.

Meeko: You can pick. I'm not too picky.

Vivi: Charon, you never did tell me the meanings of the colours I like...Or should I just leave that subject alone? Peep didn't seem too happy about what you were going to say. Nor did your brother. But I guess its not really any of my business, things really seem to get hectic around here. *takes a drink, looks around the kitchen* This is a very nice kitchen.

Charon: Things usually are hectic around here.... About the colours, they don't like me talking about it because that is not things that our people beleive in.... I like to see what else there is out there though, and I will tell you the meanings now. Colours are more broad based when it comes to meanings, so, goden yellow would just be yellow and so on. Yellow means intellegance and an outgoing attitude. Brown would be conserved and reserved also good with money.

Vivi: So you don't follow your peoples beliefs?

Charon: Not exactly.....

Clouds begin to form, it lightly starts to rain. She looks up at the sky, then turns her head and looks at Jakkiy.

Jakkiy: I never liked the rain before..... you know what, it's not that bad really.....

Crystal: I love the rain. *sweet smile*

Jakkiy: *slight smile* sometimes I want to go back, before everyone was here..... It was alot less hectic then....

Crystal: You mean when it was just you and me, we had this whole island to ourselves back then.

Jakkiy: yeah.....

Crystal: Wanna go on a vacation together? Just the two of us? To get way for a bit.

Jakkiy: That would be good, but where would we go?

Demur: *Glare* you are not seriously doing this?! Tainting other species is wrong...

Jakkiy looks up toward the river looking as though he is thinking.

Crystal: Depends on when you wanna go.

Jakkiy: want to go now? I can take you anywhere.

Demur: Stop! She has a much more respected and honored spieces..... dont do this

Crystal: Well the Bat Planet is have a huge festive tomorrow, it lasts a few days. I can go as is or colour my hair. *giggles* We will be treated better if I go as is. ;)

Jakkiy: want to hit the city first? I want to pick up a couple things.

Crystal: Okay but I would like to get dressed, and should we tell someone we are leaving?

Jakkiy: yes, get changed *poofs them onto her bed* But we wont tell anyone, they might want to join...

Crystal changes into a short sleeved green tee with dark jeans and grabs a black hooded sweater.

After she is dress he poofs them to the city, they are in a park downtown.

Jakkiy: Im just meeting a friend for a moment. Want too come with? If not, we can meet up at the cafe.

Crystal: If you don't mind, I rather tag along.

The walk to the edge of the park to a somewhat wood down house. Jakkiy knocks.

Par-Ray: Hey Jak, didnt expect to see you so soon.

Jakkiy: We're going on a vaction ^^

Par-Ray: And who is this lovely lady?

************************************************************************************************************************************

Meeko: Charon your pizza is done, I guess I'll gp and get Drake.

Meeko goes to the living room to look for Drake. She doesn't see him there but when she looks out the window she sees him wondering around outside. She opens the window and calls out to him.

Meeko: Drake!?

Drake: Did Jakkiy leave?

Meeko: I wasn't aware he was in the house. Why?

Drake: He was drunk and torturing Crystal and I. So, I left.

Meeko: He wasss??? Umm Do I even wanna know?

Drake: He was and no no you don't. *blushes*

Meeko: Well I guess I wont pry. Your pizza is done though.

Drake: Thank you.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Crystal looks at him a bit wide eyed, blushes and looks down at her feet.

Jakkiy: She is Crystal.

Par-Ray: Well Crystal, I am Par-Ray. Please both of you come in.

His place is like a one bedroom suite in its own building. There is plain frunicher in the living room and a kitchenete on one side. The bedroom is one side seperated by a door and the bathroom is seperated by screens.

Par-Ray: Make yourself and Home Crystal, I just need a word with Jak in the other room; we wont be gone for just a moment.

Crystal goes and sits on the couch with her feet under her.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Vivi: How did you meet Crystal?

Charon: Ummmm..... It was Drakes idea *blushes* .... We were in her bed when she found us......

Vivi: She found you in her bed? Can you explain that a little more?

He comes in and they enter the kitchen just in time to interupt Charon and Vivi's conversation.

Meeko goes and grabs Drake his pizza. They have lunch and Vivi and Charons conversation is dead....

Jakkiy walks into the room and they are less than five minutes.

Jakkiy: Ok, lets go mrgreen .

Par-Ray: Hope you two have a good day.

Cystal smiles and waves good-bye.

They leave.

Crystal: That was a short visit. Anywhere else you need to go?

Jakkiy: Nope. Not here anyway *poffs them onto the bat planet* So, were are we staying?

Crystal: *grabs his hand* This way. I usually stay at this one place most of the time.

She takes him to a rather fancy hotel and as they approach the doors the bellhops open them and smile at Crystal and Jakkiy as they walk in. She stops at the front desk.

Girl behind the desk: Hello. It's good to see you again.

Crystal: Is my regular room available?

Girl: Yes it is. :D *hands her the key* Enjoy your stay.

Crystal Thank-you. *looks at Jakkiy* Are you coming or going to get your own room? :)

Jakkiy: ... yes, im comming.

Demur: I cant belive you -.-

The suite is a very large, it is a Victorian style room and furniture to match. The walls are cream coloured and the couch and chairs are a dark beige with black pin strips, dark oak coffee, side and kitchen tables. There is a fair sized kitchen, with full sized frig, stove and microwave. There is a door leading to the bed room with a king sized bed. In suite bathroom, large closet and vanity set.

Crystal: This is were I usually go when I run away.

Jakkiy: *looks around* Not bad. Does it have a belcony?

Crystal: Yes, but I don't really go out on it.

She goes to the far wall and moves the paper wall, she opens the glass doors. They can see the festival being set up for tomorrow night. Crystal goes and sits down on the couch, grabs a cushion and hugs it. She falls over and yawns.

Meeko starts doing the dishes then makes her way cleaning the counter. She looks around the kitchen as she leans up against the counter.

Meeko: So what were you guys talking about?

Charon: Hey Drake did you see Crystal on the cliffs outside? *sweatdrop*

Charon: I was just wondering if you looked out the window and saw if she was outside still....I cant see her anymore.....

Drake: You want me to check the cliffs?

Charon: Sure *sweatdrop*

Drake: Your strange but fine. You can put the rest of the pizza in the fridge when your done though. -.-

Charon: *sweatdrop*

Drake again leaves only this time to go and find Crystal.

Charon: Hey, come with me Vivi, I need to get a couple books from the liberary, I can finish telling you that story will I go get it.

Vivi: Okay.

Charon: Hey Drake did you see Crystal on the cliffs outside? sweatdrop

Charon: I was just wondering if you looked out the window and saw if she was outside still....I cant see her anymore.....

Drake: You want me to check the cliffs?

Charon: Sure sweatdrop

Drake: Your strange but fine. You can put the rest of the pizza in the fridge when your done though. stare

Charon: sweatdrop

Drake again leaves only this time to go and find Crystal.

Charon: Hey, come with me Vivi, I need to get a couple books from the liberary, I can finish telling you that story will I go get it. :)

Charon and Vivi walk out of the room together, Charon of course fogetting to put away the pizza.

Charon: When Drake and I first go here no one was in the house,we also had no place to go although no one else knew that; except Jakkiy, he knew. Anyway no one was around. We had spent forever getting here, around a 19 hour flight.....*sudders* never again, will that happen. So, Drake being Drake say we'll take what ever bed he finds first. This wound up being Crystals, so we pilled pillows in between eachother and passed out from exauhstion. I woke to Crystals scream and Joe quickly comming after and removing me by the scruff of my neck. I never saw Drake again untill the afternoon the next day.

Vivi: How was Drake able to stay there till the after noon?

Jakkiy places the screen in a where they could see eachother but no one really could see in. He then sits on the edge, lights a cigarette then opens a drink.

Demur: I should push you over the edge.

Jakkiy: But then we would both die.....

Demur: Watching you slowly kill us is no better.

Jakkiy: What did you mean by "you never left"?

Demur: Fine change the topic.The cloaking only suppressed my presence, it made you deaf to me. You should have died years ago, your king new that, he only made the spell last so long. Cloaking isnt forever.

Jakkiy: Wha?!

Demur: Thats right, your glitching because you DNA is changing back to what it once was.

Jakkiy: Is that bad?

Demur: I dont know yet.

Jakkiy: hmmmmm

Demur: What are you thinking?

Jakkiy: Hey, Crystal, Come over here. We need to talk.....

Demur: NO NO NOooooo What are you doing?!!?!?! Your not----

Jakkiy: Shut up Demur. Im telling her.

Crystal: *sits up, looks at Jakkiy* Okay? *walks over to him, still hugging the pillow* What did you want to talk about?

Jakkiy: I ... well, lets just say im no cat......

Crystal: Then what are you?

Charon: I have no idea really.....

They show up infront of Peep study.

Charon: Can you keep a secret?

Vivi: Yes I can.

Charon: I was going to make a short Three week trip. Only I would Have to borrow some books from Peep. *opens the door to Peeps study and walks in* I am sure he wont mind as long as I bring them back ok. I just have to grab them, Peep has been out all day doing feild work and wont be back until late tonight.

Vivi: Where are you going?

Charon: To a secret study of my own that I made on the island here. I prefere that no one know where it is though.

Vivi: Okay, I wont mention it to anyone.

Jakkiy's ears go down and he turns his face away from her slightly.

Jakkiy: Well.... Im a skunk......the only spieces lower than humans......

She puts the pillow down, walks over to him and hugs him from behind

Crystal: Oh Jakkiy.

Demur: I SHOULD HAVE PUSHED YOU OFF!!! Now you cant reverse this you moron!

Jakkiy: ....

Crystal: Is that why you've been acting weird or is there another reason?

Jakkiy: What do you mean by acting weird?

Crystal: At the house you said shut up I said sorry and you said Wha? No, not you. Things like that. You seemed a bit distracted at house when you were torturing Drake and myself.

Jakkiy: Its nothing.... Im fine.

Demur: No, your not.

Jakkiy: Say, what do you want to do at this festival?

Charon: Here are the books. You would think he was trying to hide them from some one they were so far back.

He pulls out the alchemy books Jakkiy had given Peep before they had met Drake and Charon.

Vivi: You know that maybe he was hiding them.

Charon: Why?

Vivi: I have no idea you know Peep better then me.

Charon: :3 *walks out of Peeps study* Anyway, I should pack now. That and someone may come looking for us we have been gone long enough. You should go see how Meeko is.

Vivi says goodbye and makes her way back to the kitchen.

Crystal: -.- sigh. Well the festival isn't till tomorrow night. There's a few stores and other things I want to do before we go there. The festival only last three days.

Jakkiy: So, what shops first ^^

Crystal: Well one store I'd rather you not come in with me soooo I think that will be the last stop. I was thinking we can just walk down main street and walk into random stores.

Jakkiy: Ok. *gets of the egde of the balcony.* Lets go. *walks inside*

They walk down to main street.

Crystal: So is there any stores you want go to?

Jakkiy: I have never really browsed this place before. I wouldn't know. Any suggestions?

Demur: Thats because the only places you acually know are your home planet, the city, and that island. Your world doesn't even actually Exist! It IS your Creation..... And actually a very small place......

Crystal: Well anything you want? I can try and take you there.

Jakkiy: Do we plan to take part in this festival? If so, Ill need new clothes.... Im 10 years out of date.

Crystal: Okay. I didn't bring any clothes, so I'll need some too. *looks down the street at the stores* Hmmmm....What style are you going for?

Jakkiy: I have no Iidea whats even available now. Nothing too far off what I already have though.

Crystal: *smiles* Okay but first. I want to go here.

She leads him to a rather plain building, they walk inside and there is a desk with two doors on either side of it. With the words Spa on the wall.

Jakkiy just follows her in not knowing what to expect.

Jakkiy: Does this requir participaction?

Crystal: Yes, I would like you join. It's relaxing.

Peep sees Drake over near the cliffs.

Peep: He looks a bit worried. *poofs over to him* Hey! Turn around!

Peep: What are you doing out here.

Drake: You know how whenever Crystal ran away Jakkiy always was the one to find her. Right?

Peep: Yeah, why?

Drake: What do you do when they both go missing?

Peep: You have to be kidding me...... -.-

Drake: I'm not. -.-

Peep: Well lets go collect whoes left and see what we will do about it, if anything.

When Drake and Peep get back they soon find out all of who is left isnt many. Along with them is Siether, Vivi, and Meeko. Not only that but while Drake was looking for Charon He found that the books were not where he and Peep had hid them.

Drake: Bad news everyone, Charon is off doing alchemy again somewhere.....

Peep: I hope he wont do what I think he wants too.....

Drake: *eek* Do What?

Peep: Well...... *sweatdrop*

Drake: What did you teach him? -.-

Jakkiy: ok...... :/

A bat-girl with a blindfold on asks Jakkiy to follow her. She leads him to the showers and hands him a towel after that she then leads him to the mud baths and asks him not to wear the towel in.
After a couple of minutes she removes a screen that separates his tub from the others. To see Crystal is in the tub a few inches away from him. From her collar bone up is not in the mud.

Crystal: Hi.

Jakkiy: *Blushes* uhmmm.....

Crystal: Really? Are you serious? *lil giggle*

Jakkiy: What is this actuall supposed to do?

Crystal: It helps the skin, it removes the dead layer and makes it softer.

Jakkiy: hmmmmm.....

Crystal: What?

Jakkiy: I just dont get it..... oh well. Do we at least get showers after?

Crystal: Of course you get to have a shower after. Oh we're getting a massage after this.

Jakkiy: That's good.... Message doesnt sound bad

Crystal: ^.^ Yup.

She climbs over and puts mud on his nose before getting out and he can see that she is wearing a strapless bikini.

Crystal: ;p Meet you in the next room. *walks in to the women's room to wash up*

Jakkiy covers himself, goes and showers and puts his clothes back on. He goes to meet Crystal at the next part.

They get the message in silence. After that they are directed to some chairs and asked to pick out nail polish.

Jakkiy: Your not touching my hands. -.-

Random Worker: Peticure?

Jakkiy: Whats that?

Random Worker: We clean and massage your feet.....

Jakkiy: Do you still need polish for that?

Random Worker: -.-stare Yes.....

Jakkiy: clear.

Random Worker: *rolls eyes* At least he's not as bad as some other men.

Crystal gets her toes painted black with lime green french tips and her fingers are lime green with black french tips.

Jakkiy: Ok, that was not bad..... I have to get out of these rags though... Where do you want to go next? ^^ *thinks:when was the last time whe did this?*

Demur: Jak, dont loss yourself in this, your happieness is only fleating.

Peep: I Dont believe this. Wheres your brother?! He Stole those books. We should have burnt them like Jakkiy said.

Drake: I have no idea but he can't be off this island. His teleportation has been glitching lately....

Peep: Ok, I say we look for him before he kills himself.....

Drake: You still never told me what you told him. -.-

Peep: Im not suppossed to utter another word of that as long as I live. Ask all you want.

Drake glares at him.

Jakspady: *walks in* Sorry - Did I miss something?

Seither: Yes.

Peep: Meeko could you take Jakspady down and check all the shorelines for Charon?

Meeko: Okay. Lets go.

Peep: Vivi You go with Drake to check the mountian. Siether and I will search the forrest.

Drake: Do you want to grab an extra sweater or something?

Vivi: Damn it. I'm still in this weird dress. I really need to change.

Drake starts walking back towards the house with Vivi and takes her to Cyrstals room to get changed. Vivi puts on a black tube top with a deep v-neck pink shirt, and light wash jeans. Walks out of Crystal's room.

Vivi: That girl has interesting pieces of clothing.

Drake: I know, its not bad though. Do you remember we will be going to the top of the mountian, you sure you will be warm enough?

Vivi: Hmm yeah I better get a sweater or something. Might be too cold even for me. *goes back into Crystal's room and grabs a white sweater* Okay, I think I'm ready now.

Drake and Vivi walk for sometime without talking. Probably half an hour.

Drake: Charon must have told you something of what he's doing but I don't think that would help. I say we not look for him. My people hunting skills are awful, like anyone else in this group. Jakkiy and Crystal are the only ones that can seem to find people......

Vivi: Well I'm not sure how Jakkiy tracks people but for Crystal it will usually depend on the person and or species.

Drake: Hmm. Its not to bad out here you know..... After you get used to the chaos.....

Vivi: Meh better then the old lives.

Vivi: Unnn...Don't think too hard on that... *sweatdrop* ...

Crystal: That store has guys clothes. Over there across the street.

Jakkiy: And where will you be?

Crystal: I'll go in too.

Jakkiy: Ok. Will you have any suggestions while we're in there?

Crystal: Umm might, might not. We'll have to see.

They walk into the store. There are all sorts of styles and colours. The store is huge. Jakkiy looks almost lost when he first walks in. Then beguns to look around. Obviously, he has never been in a store this size in a while....Crystal goes to a table with long sleeved shirts that have black strips with one other colour. Jakkiy finds a variaty of jeans on a different table. He begins browsing the navy blue section.

Crystal walks over to him.

Crystal: Finding things you like?

Jakkiy: Do these people sell anything better? ^^;

Drake: They don't tell you much of what you should know do they? Nevermind, if they did you would understand my comfusion....

Vivi: Okay I'm confused...I don't think we're even talking about the same thing.

Drake: We were but I strayed. Dont mind me..... sorry.

Vivi: *shrugs* No worries. So your a snow leopard?

Drake: Yeah, Supposed one of the most high righ now, but thats in risk of going down the drain....

Vivi: Oh? Why is that?

Drake: If Charon keeps this up he will dishonour our species....

Vivi: One person can dishonour a whole species?

Drake: Yes, this is because he's a prince.....

Crystal: What are you looking for?

Jakkiy: The best I can tell you Is i pefere neutrals and a couple prints. Im not to finiky with fabrics as slong as its not silk. Think you can help me with that?

Crystal: I think we would have to try the second floor.

She head towards the stairs and goes to the next floor. There are a few less colours but not much choices in prints.

Jakkiy: Why dont you pick out a couple things and I will to, see what we each come up with? ^^

Crystal: *sweatdrop* You want me to pick out something?.....

Jakkiy: What? Never dressed a guy before? *smug smile*

Crystal: -.- *starts looking through cloths* Oh Kiss My Butt...

Jakkiy: Do you really want me to? *looks at her with an evil smile*

Crystal: *doesn't look at him, but still blushes* We're in a public place...Don't touch me.

Jakkiy: You know me better than that dont you? *looks down at some clothes* *thinks: guess not*

Demur: She cant even tell when your just kidding, leave now and I wont make an idiot of you.

Jakkiy: *sighs*

Crystal: Yes, but it still will make me blush and a bit uneasy none the less.

Jakkiy: *sighs*ok.... sorry *keeps looking at clothes*

Crystal: *looks at him* Oh please don't be. *sweatdrop* I kinda like the attention.

Demur: Awkard tension..... whats next?

Jakkiy: .......Well, so far I have duo-tone black and greenish pants. know what would go with that?

Crystal: Well I picked out a few shirts.

She hands him a black and green striped long sleeved shirt, a dark red short sleeved shirt, and a plaid shirt.

Jakkiy: *picks up the plaid tee-shirt* this one is not bad. *picks up the ones with stripes, too.* I am sure I can handle finding other things. Anything you wanted here ^^.

Crystal: Yeah, in the basement. Its full of girly things. I'm sure it'll be of no interest to you.

Jakkiy: -.- ok. Dont take too long, I wont be staying here long.

Crystal: Okay, be back in twenty minutes.

She runs down stairs and is back within the twenty minutes she gave herself. She quickly tries on a few items and grabs a few accessories. Crystal is carrying three bags in each hand. Jakkiy by this time is wainting by the door. She walks up to him and smiles.

Jakkiy: I hate my hair I am going to get it staitened. What do you want to do?

Vivi: 0.0;; *eek* Oh?

Drake: Yes, one of the Heiarchy of the galaxies princes of choice. Him falling would make us fall to thirteenth in rank and then the.... well I dont know whos next but they are.....

Vivi: Wonder what rank Goldens are.

Drake: Hmmm.... I wouldn't know.

Vivi: Can you tell me more about your species?

Drake: Well, it is said that our species, also along with the other 20 highest, are the only ones receptive to magic in a usable manner.

Vivi: What do you mean it is said? Shouldn't you know?

Drake: There are only three species that have not been tested for reception of magic and it leaves me wondering.... With so many rules broken around here I wonder how everything else stays on course.... Were elements but we never have time to really work to much them. So, why stop other species from good magic? Why leave them the destructive achlmey?

Vivi: I'm sorry but I can't answer that.

Drake: I wouldnt expect you, too. I've been looking for those answers for years.... Do you know much about your people?

Vivi: Well I did "grow up" with Crystal...So I guess I do know a few things.

Drake: Mind letting me know? If its alright.

Vivi: Well is there anything specific you want to know?

Drake: I dont know exactly. Was there anything you liked about it?

Vivi: Well an interesting fact is Goldens are an all female race, though some may not look like it, they can take a lot of punishment.

Drake: I know, its kind of scary, but I have seen some othe what than means with Crystal.... Snow leopords can handle a fair amount but I dont know if they could handle as much....

Vivi: She is a bit different.

Drake: What do you think of it? I only mention Crystal because she was the only golden I knew before you were created.

Vivi: Well technically I'm not a Golden, Olivia made that very clear but at the same time Crystal made it clear to Olivia that if anything happens to me she will regret it. Despite being younger Crystal was... or rather is ranked higher. I was the only person she trusted....Though Jakkiy did use her D.N.A so maybe I can be called a Golden.....Not really sure how that would work.... :/ ...Oh Goldens are also territorial, some more so then others....You know I think it weird that tongues freak Crystal out. She's a cat. How else would she groom herself? well I guess she does shower, alot....Hmmm...Oh I'm sorry, I'm kinda jumping every where. I can be bad for that. Change from thought to thought.... *sweatdrop*

Drake: Its all good. ^^ I do that once in a while to. I think you would be a golden. I agree about the tounge thing but Jakkiy is a cat but I think he has taken it too far at times though.

Crystal: I got done most of what I wanted to do here. Where do you want to get you hair done?

Jakkiy: Somewhere where they straiten hair. I saw some place near by.

Crystal: Okay let go, you lead the way.

They make it to the hair dressers and it takes a short time to straiten his hair. They leave.

Jakkiy: What do you want to do now.

Crystal: Whatever you want.

Jakkiy: Want to head back to the hotel? Maybe take a walk throught that park on the way?

Crystal: Okay. A walk through the park sounds nice.

Crystal and Jakkiy walk along the garden path throught the park and stop by a founain int the center surrounded by roses. She kneels down and smells the roses. Jakkiy looks up.

Jakkiy: Thats quite the sunset, I haven't seen one with colours like that in a long time. ^^

Crystal looks at the sunset. She smiles. Jakkiy and Crystal finish walk back to the hotel.

When they get back to the hotel Crystal goes a grabs the pillow and falls on the couch.

Jakkiy puts what he got to the side of the bed and sprwals out.

Jakkiy: wow, It's quiet here ^^. You never get that at home. *poofs an open drink into his hands*

Crystal gets up sits and goes over to Jakkiy and steals his drink. Backs away a few feet. She holds its loosely, almost threaten to drop it.

Crystal: Doesn't seem familiar. *smiles* Only there's no river this time.

Vivi: Oh? What do you mean by taken it too far?

Drake: Lets just say he can be a bit of a pervert......

Vivi: *laughs* Oh that poor girl. She can be such a prude at times....though you can't tell some days.

Drake: A prude really? I belive my brother is.

Vivi: Really? Well I don't know you boys all that well.

Drake: Thats ok.

Vivi: So...

Drake: Hey come and take a look at this. *smiles*

Vivi: Look at what?

Drake leads Vivi to a cave filled with crystals and other gems coating the walls.

Drake: Wow, this looks amazing.

Vivi: It is quite pretty. <3 *amazed by the gems*

Drake: Yeah.

Seither: Its been hours. My feet hurt.

Peep: Mine to. Let's messege everyone to head home. we wont find him tonight.

Meeko: I know we were looking for Charon but all I can find is Crystal's clothes.

Jakspady: Are you serious?

Meeko: Yes, I found her sweater and her sweat pants. I saw her earlier walking around in her bikini.

Jakspady: I think its weird she left them there.....

Meeko: Maybe she was a rush to get somewhere. Wonder where she went?

Jakspady: I dont understand still..... Oh well, we should ge back to the house.

Meeko: Oh well. Lets head home.

Jakkiy: oh, come on..... *sighs* hmmmm If you wanted one why didnt you say so? I have more ^^.

She sits down and looks at him. he ruined her fun but it doesn't bother that much.

Crystal: So what all did you buy? *drinks*

Jakkiy: A couple t-shirts, and long sleeved shirts and three pairs of pants.

He poofs another open drink into his hand as Crystal finishes her drink.

Crystal: You didn't get very much.

Jakkiy: *drinks* I usually dont..... What did you get?

Crystal: Shirts, pants, lingerie, skirts, accessories and pajamas. I got a few things.*stands up* I'm going to put my pj's on. It's getting late. *goes and grabs the pj's then walks in bathroom.

Vivi: It's getting late. Should we head home.

Drake: Yeah, I agree. That and it is getting colder.

Drake and Vivi make their way home without talking too much and when they do get home its very late.

Drake: I dont know about you but im going to bed.

Vivi: Okay, good night, sleep well.

Jakspady and Meeko get back to the house.

Jakkiy: ok....

Crystal walks out in a short sleeved tops and matching shorts.

Crystal: So where are you going to sleep?

Demur: Not with her.

Jakkiy: .... I didn't think of it, where do you suggest?

Crystal: *sits on bed* I really don't care.

Jakkiy: mind if I stay here? *lays back and looks toward her*

Crystal: No I don't mind.

She crawls under the covers, looks at Jakkiy smiling sweetly at him.

Jakkiy: I'll be right back, I'm gonna have a smoke before bed. *smiles lightly*

He gets up and heads out to the bacloney, only this time he closes the door and almost lashes it out with himself verbally. He also ensures he does not get too loud or to obvious.

Demur: Your going to taint her! You are an awful wrecked creature.....

Jakkiy: I wont taint her.

Demur: I dont trust you.

Jakkiy: Your going to have to. I will sleep there and you wont be able to do anything about it.

Demur: How so?

Jakkiy: I'll list myself in the crazy house and they will belive me because I keep talking to you.

Demur: Yeah right, you like your freedom too much.

Jakkiy: And you even more so, remember, your the one who enslaved me. Bringing me back from the dead the first time I may add.

Demur: So, what does the crazy house have to do with this?

Jakkiy: They will keep us there and you will never complete your mission of total geneocide of all cat breeds. This will be what bothers you.

Demur: You wouldn't.

Jakkiy: Try me. And good night. *butts the cigarette*

Demur: I don't see why you defend that people, they would be the first to kill you for tainting her or comming close to it. I will kill them one day, I will not remain trapped in the body of my only resistance, my only enemy.

Jakkiy: I see no need for the entire people to die, some governments, but not a whole people.

Demur: Did you not hear me the first time I had explained this almost 90 years ago; the cats will destroy all other species within, what would now be less than two weeks. You should just give in to me and surrender your will to mine, you will become a hero.

Jakkiy: no, good night. *finishes drink*

Demur: It will start with those you care about, and you will be to blame.

Crystal curls up into a ball, pulls the blankets up to her eyes. She only feels the sheets shift slightly as Jakkiy softly drifts into the bed along with her.

Jakkiy: sweet dreams....

Demur: If I only had my own body, I would kill you too. Pretending to be another species that is clean and you are tainted. Filth, one day I swear I will kill you.

Crystal: Sweet dreams.

Back
Top Bottom