Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Loner (( Malomyotismon and myself))

Cassie kissed him back, placing her hands on his ass. She sucked on his tongue slowly and sighed into the kiss. When he broke it she smiled at him. "Mmm... alright, let's." She shifted closer as his hands washed her body, inhaling softly as his hand brushed against her sensitive mound. She kissed him as his hands washed her lower body.

Jerry grinned and rubbed a little harder before he moved down to her thighs and subsequently, the rest of her legs. "You're beautiful..." he murmured as he stood up again and kissed her. He handed her the soap and gave a small wink.

Cassie made a small moan and watched as he moved his hands down her thighs andd the rest of her legs. "Thank you Jerry." She said and smiled. She took the soap from him and lathered hands up before rubbing his shoulders with her soapy hands. She moved down his arms and to his chest, rubbing gently.

Cassie moved her hands down his body, washing his hips before moving her hands to his cock. She began to wash it, fingers brushing along the shaft. She smiled at his admission and nuzzled his hand as he stroked her face. "I love you too Jerry." She replied.

Jerry moaned as her soft hands rubbed his length. He smiled at her and kissed her. "Good..." He tried to resist the boner he was having so he could have enough for later that day. However, her beautiful body didn't help either...

Cassie smiled and nodded. She kept her hands on his cock for a few more seconds before letting her hands trail down his legs. She then trailed them upwards, moving to his ass, washing every inch of his body. She finished washing him and rinsed her hands off. She kissed him before shifting so he could wash off.

Jerry enjoyed as her hands traced his body, all the way down to his legs and ass. As soon as she finished, he kissed her and let the water cleanse his body out of all the soap. He grabbed the shampoo and washed his hair. He washed it away and kissed her one last time. "I'm going to dry myself and i'll wait you by the bed." He stepped out of the shower dryied himself with one of the towels. He walked back to the room and dressed in his previous clothes. Taking out his box of cigarettes, he grabbed a lighter and lit his cigarettes, smoking as he waited her.

Back
Top Bottom