Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Loner (( Malomyotismon and myself))

Paul looked in pleasure as she received his load, how she let it drop and swallowed it, everything was perfect. "If i liked that? It was excellent for fuck's sake!" he said and kissed her lips. "You're so amazing!" he whispered.

Cassie smiled and kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. She cuddled closer and kissed his cheek. "Glad you loved it." She said and smiled. She laid her head on the pillow and looked over at him. "You want to do anything else?" She asked. She wasn't tired herself, but she figured he might be a little worn out.

"Man, what else could we do? Haven't we tried everything?" he asked, he was really surprised she could go for a third round. He could surely go one more time but after that he would have to go to sleep, he was really exhausted.

"Not everything." She said, taking his hand and letting it fall gently against her pussy. "I gave you head, yo can return the favor." She said playfully. She kissed him deeply and pleaded with him using her eyes.

"Oh, i know what you mean..." he whispered chuckling as he felt her wet cunt. He started to rub it fast and hard, rubbing her clitoris very fast, she was right, time to return the favor. "Like this?" he asked teasingly.

She spread her legs and moaned as he rubbed her clit, hands gripping the sheets. "Mmm yeah, it's perfect!" She said, pushing her body closer to him. She moaned as his fingers pinched and rubbed her clit. "You should finger fuck me babe." She said playfully, moans leaving her lips. She kissed him deeply as his fingers played with her pussy. "If you want to, that is." She said.

"Of course i'd love to..." he said grinning. He approached closer to her and introduced one finger inside her, then two and started fuck her with his fingers. He looked at her face to see if she was enjoying it. Then he added a third finger inside her, fucking her hardly, he could feel her tightening.

She moaned as he pushed three fingers into her pussy, thrusting them in and out roughly. She moaned and spread her legs wider, gasping as he hit her g spot with his fingers. "Oh fuck Jerry! Don't... Jesus Christ!!" she arched her back and moaned loudly, her body trembling. "Fuck, don't stop." she begged him, closing her eyes tightly as pleasure coursed through her body.

"Don't worry...i won't..." he whipered grinning as he continued to push with his fingers, purposingly touching her g-spot. He rubbed that specific zone as much as he could, his fingers were already starting to get wet, producing another grin on his face. He kissed her deeply as he continued to fuck her with his pale fingers.

Cassie moaned loudly, arching her back. "OH FUCK!!" she screamed. She kissed him back roughly, capturing his lips with hers. "Oh fuck I'm gonna..." she groaned and arched her hips, crying out as her body trembled, juices squirting out onto the bed coating his fingers and wrist in her cum. She laid there, eyes closing as the aftershocks of her orgasm coursed through her, making her shake. "Jerry. Oh my fucking God, Jerry." she said breathlessly, heart pounding.

"Good girl..." he said as he felt her delicious juices squirting on his whole hand and wrist, he hadn't seen a girl that squirted so much in a long time. He took one of his finger to his mouth and licked it, then he moved other two fingers to her mouth. "Go on..." he whispered teasingly as he introduced them inside. "You know you like it."

Cassie laid there, weak from her latest orgasm. She smiled when he lick her juices off his finger. When he brought the other to her mouth she opened her mouth and took them inside, licking the sweet juices from his fingers. "Yeah, I do like it..." she said and smiled. She moaned slightly and grabbed him a tissue to clean off his wrist. She waited for him to dry off and she pulled him down next to her, kissing him deeply. "That was amazing Jerry." She said and smiled.

He almost went hard from her licking his finger but he knew she was done for the time being, maybe next night would do it. He cleaned his wrist and laid next to her. He kissed her back as soon as she was finished. "It surely was, you are amazing Cassie, the best sex i've had in a long time." he confessed grinning.

Cassie smiled and nodded. "You were even better than I could have imagined. It was stunning. I haven't had sex that good, ever I think." She said. She laid her head on his shoulder and curled up next to him, pulling the blanket on top of them. "Thank you." She said, and kissed his neck softly.

"Great...it was certainly outstanding, you are a goddess i must say. Maybe we can do it again tomorrow night..." he finished with a wink. He cuddled to her and rubbed her cheek. He rose her head softly with his hand on her chin and kissed her deeply, biting her lowler lip softly as he pulled back to breath.

Cassie smiled and nodded. "Tomorrow sounds great." she said and kissed him back, moaning lightly as he bit down on her lip. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed her body against his. "We should get some sleep. It's almost 2." she said and laughed lightly. She brushed his hair out of his face and kissed him one last time before putting her head on the pillow, sighing contentedly.

"Sure, let's get some sleep, we got class tomorrow i guess. I'm so dizzy with all the pot and beer and sex that i don't know which day of the week it is..." Jerry said laughing slightly. He pressed his body to hers, leaving no gap inbetween them. He grinned when she moved his hair. He kissed her back and slowly drifted into slumber.

She laughed and nodded. "I guess we'll figure that out tomorrow." She said softly and closed her eyes. She soon drifted off to sleep, wrapped in Jerry's arms. The next morning she didn't wake up until 9 and she shifted slightly. When she saw Jerry she smiled, glad he didn't leaveduring the night. She laid in his arms and smiled, watching him sleep.

Jerry woke up and looked at her, she looked really lovely. He felt something on his chin and quickly cleaned it, it was a stream of saliva, he usually did that a lot when sleeping. "Ooops, sorry...hehe..." he laughed nervously as she kissed her. "Good morning, beauty." he whispered.

She giggled when he wiped his chin and shook her head. "It's okay." She said and kissed him back. She laid there, head on his arm as she stretched. "Good morning to you, handsome." She said and kissed him again. She sat up and stretched, the blanket falling around her waist, breasts showing. "Did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Heh, 'morning beauty..." he answered, he kept laid on the bed with his head on the pillow as he stretched. "Huh? Ah, yeah! I surely did. Man, it was fantastic." he said looking at her breasts as he also sat up. He kissed her gently and put one of his hands on her breast before standing up and dressing on his clothes.

Cassie smiled and grabbed a paiir of denim shorts out of her closet, followed by a white cami. She she walked to her dresser and pulled out a pair of black lace panties and a white bra. "Don't you want to take a shower first?" She asked. "We got pretty dirty last night." She said and laughed, winking playfully.

Jerry laughed and nodded, she was absolutely right. "Yeah, let's take one." he said, he got her double message. He took of his clothes off and walked with her to the bathroom. He turned the water to warm and stepped in, waiting for her.

"Alright." she said and smiled, following him into the bathroom, placing her clean clothes on the counter space. She watched as he turned the water on and after a few seconds she climbed in, letting the water trickle down her head over her body. She stretched out her hand to him, a warm smile on her face. "Come on in babe." she said.

Jerry grinned and entered with her into the bath. He placed his arms around her and kissed her deeply, his tongue sliding inside her mouth and tasting her. He pulled back after a few seconds. "Let's wash each other." he said with a dirty smirk on his face. He grabbed the soap and washed her body all the way down to her womanhood. There, he rubbed her softly with his soaped hands.

Back
Top Bottom