Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Loner (( Malomyotismon and myself))

She smiled up at him, inhaling softly as he kissed under her ear, closing her eyes. She watched as he undressed her and then pulled off his last piece of clothing off. She reached down and stroked his cock for a little while before nodding. "I'm ready for you to fill me up." she said, guiding his cock to her dripping hole, anticipation making her body hot.

Jerry nodded excited at the feeling of his cock being jerked by her delicated hands. He approached his cock to her dripping and wet cunt, he made sure for her to like this experience. He introduced it slowly, making sure every inch of it entered inside, then he thrusted into her, first slowly until he picked up his pace. "You are gonna' enjoy this..." he whispered as his hips moved.

Cassie bit her lip and moaned as he pushed into her. "Yeah, I hope so." she said and smiled at him. As he began to pick up the pace she moaned, hands gripping his upper arms. "God, you're so big." she moaned out, loving how every inch filled her tight hole. "Yes..." she hissed out, inhaling deeply. She closed her eyes leaning up and kissing him as he thrust into her body.

Jerry grins and chuckles at her compliment, his cock gaping into her cunt, she was somewhat tight which was something he really liked. He kept thrusting into her, grabbing her hips and pushing her towards him, making her buck into him, reaching deeper. He kissed her back, playing with his tongue on her lovely mouth.

She moaned as his cock spread her inner walls. She gazed up into his eyes and inhaled sharply, arching her hips as he pulled them closer to him. She loved how deep he was in her. "Ohhh Jerry... fuck it's so good!" she leaned upwards and kissed him deeply before laying her head on the pillow, arching her back. Her eyes closed and she bit her lip, a groan escaping her mouth. "Keep going... please don't stop!"

Jerry thrusted as fast and hard as he could, her arched back served to make his cock enter deeper and deeper into her, his groin slamming into her womb as he thrusted, he wasn't going to stop nowhere soon. "You like that? You're enjoying how i fuck the shit out of you?" Jerry asked breathing heavily, the whole action was driving him over the edge, he leaned again down to her lips, kissing her as he moaned in her mouth.

She cried out as he pounded into her, pleasure crashing over her body. "Yeah. I love how you're fucking me. Fill my fucking cunt with your big cock. It's so fucking good!" she bit his lip gently as he kissed her, her nails drug along his back as she moaned into his mouth. "Slam into my fucking cunt." she begged. "I love feeling you inside of me!" she gasped and moaned, scratching his back as their bodies meshed together. "I'm so fucking close Jerry." she cried out.

Jerry moaned to her screams of pleasure and her beggings to get fucked to the very end. "Oh, i'm close too." he said breathing heavily, her nails felt very good on his back for some reason. He could already feel her inner walls tightening, announcing her orgasm. He thrusted a few more times before letting out a big moan, coming into her really hard and deep, his cum coating her insides completely, some even dripping out of her. He, however, continued to thrust into her, making sure she had her orgasm.

Cassie couldn't take it any more. When his orgasm splashed against her inner walls it drove her crazy. She loved that he didn't care what would happen. It drove her wild. She closed her eyes and moaned out loudly as he continued to thrust into her, her inner walls tightening around him. She screamed out and arched her back as he juices began to squirt out of her, coating his cock and hips in her cum. She laid on the bed, trembling as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. She moaned and after her orgasm was done she collapsed back on the bed, worn out and completely euphoric.

The splashing of her juices against him made him tremble in excitement, everything was too perfect. After she succumbed to her pleasure, he stopped thrusting and laid on top of her, he didn't care what the consequences were, the only thing that mattered was that it had been the best night of his life. He gave her soft kisses on her lips as he tried to regain all the breath he had lost, panting and lost in the feeling of throbbing and soaked cock inside her wet and filled cunt. "Enjoyed that?" he asked kissing her.

Cassie moaned and wrapped her arms around him as he laid on top of her, kissing him gently, lips trailing along his jawbone to his neck, nipping lightly. "I loved it Jerry." she said breathlessly, her chest rising and falling as she tried to regain her composure. She nuzzled her head against his neck and smiled. "I hope you liked it." she said softly. She smiled up at him and ran her hands along his back. She shifted and reached for her nightstand, pulling out a box of rolling papers and a small bag of weed. "Want one?" she asked, laughing lightly. "I love a joint after sex." she said and kissed him again gently.

"Good, because i intended so. It was the most fucking amazing thing in ages." he answered. He disconnected his member from inside her and laid to her side. His eyes widened when she brought up the weed. "Sure as fuck i want one, i've been wanting to get high the whole night." he said and grabbed a paper and some weed. He rolled the weed inside the paper and fumbled on the nightstand for something to light it. He finally grabbed a lighter and lit it. Then, he took a few puffs from it, coughing some smoke out, his eyes turning red. "Fuck, this shit is great!" he whispered grinning, his hand intertwined with hers.

She rolled herself a joint and lit it, smiling at him. "Yeah, that was the best sex I've in close to 7 months." She took the lighter from him and lit her joint, inhaling deeply and holding it in her lungs. She exhaled and laughed lightly. "Glad you like it." She said and ran her thumb against the palm of his hand as they laid there, smoking. She moved closer and laid her head on his shoulder. "Want to spend the night?" She asked. "Or do you have some place to be tomorrow?" She inhaled again and slowly exhaled, kissing his shoulder.

"Yeah, i had sex a couple o' months ago, but this was excellent." he added, she felt really good for some reason...unique, he would say. "Sure thing i wanna' spend the night, i've got nowhere to go, i really don't want to go back to my room. This is feeling so good." He then took another puff from the weed, clinching his hands softly with hers, he exhaled the smoke and took another puff.

Cassie laid there, inhaling puff after puff of weed, her body flying. "I really like you Jerry." she said and finished her joint, putting the leftover in the ashtray by her bed. "I think this is the most fun I've had in a while." she rolled onto her stomach, tracing her fingers along his chest. She kissed him deeply and sighed. "Good, I think it'll be nice to have someone to cuddle up with." she said and laughed lightly.

Jerry finished his too and threw in the ashtray. "Aaaah, me too." he sighed, he really needed a break from study and this had been a perfect chance. He put his hand on her hip and kissed her, not stopping for a single second. When he broke off from the kiss, she stared into her eyes. "Yeah, i'll be here for you..." he chuckled, then kissed her again, rubbing her hip.

Cassie laid there, pressing her body against his as he rubbed her hip. "Good. Cause after tonight I may want to call upon you to help me out again." she said and laughed lightly. She kissed his shoulder and gently bit down, licking the soft flesh of his shoulder. "I think..." she started. She let her hand move to his member, stroking it gently, as they laid there together.

Jerry pressed his body towards hers as he looked at her. "Sure, i'm always available..." he said jokingly and laughed. Her tongue and kisses felt really good on his skin, she was gentle even though she was really wild while having sex. He let out a small breath when she stroke his member, which was starting to harden. "You think...?" he asked smiling, following her question.

She felt him harden under her touch and smiled, kissing his neck before biting gently and sucking. She wanted him to know he was hers, whether he wanted to be or not. She moved her lips and laughed lightly. "Well, there's the proof this happened tonight." she said and winked playfully. She waited until he was fully hard and kissed him. "I think... that I'm not done." she said slowly as she kissed her way down his body before taking his member into her mouth. She gently sucked the head of his cock, eyes gazing up at him.

Paul moaned at her bite on his neck. He breathed as he saw her going lower and lower. "Good, 'cause i'm ready for another round..." he said as he rubbed her head gently. He let out some small breaths as she sucked on his fully hardened cock, it turned him so much to see her eyes as she sucked his member. "Yeah, do it like that!" he whispered and started to lower her head a bit.

She smirked up at him and lowered her head on his cock, sucking gently. She let her tongue twirl around his shaft and she began to bob her head on his shaft. She sucked harder, her hands moving to his balls, massaging them gently. She moaned softly and moved her head further down, taking him inch by inch. She tasted their cum on his cock and smiled, licking up and down his shaft.

He looked at how she took every inch of his length, how she savoured their shared cum on his dick. "Fuck, this is so great!" he said, he moaned as how his dick was swallowed by her mouth and how his balls were played gently.

She looked up at him and smirked playfully, moving her mouth up his shaft. She shifted and wrapped her breasts around his member, rubbing them against him as she sucked hard on the head of his cock. She pressed her tits harder against his cock and worked his shaft with her breasts and mouth.

"FUCK!" he said quite loudly as she stroked and sucked at the same time with her breasts and mouth, he was obviously going to cum again. He tried to hang the more he could but he eventually came a big load inside her mouth. "Oooh, that feels so good..." he commented.

She looked up at him, eyes begging for his load. She moaned and as soon as he shot his cum into her mouth she opened it, letting some drip down her chin onto her breasts. She swallowed the rest and licked her teetch and lips, running her fingers through the cum on her breasts. "Mmm... delicious." she said softly and licked her fingers off. She grabbed a tissue and wiped the cum from off her chin, crawling back up to him, her head resting on the pillow. "You liked that?" she asked softly, a smile on her face.

Back
Top Bottom