Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Loner (( Malomyotismon and myself))

Jerry sat on the driver's side and sped into the streets and to the party. He laughed when Cassie spoke. "No darling, don't worry, i expect to dance with you and have a good time..." he said as he looked at her, smiling.

She brushed her hair out of her face and smiled back at him. "Alright, if you say so." she said and chuckled. She watched as he sped along, the houses passing one after the other. She never realized how pretty this town was at night. She looked out over the horizon and saw a building with tons of cars in the parking lot. "Hope we can find parking." she said.

"Sure, even if i have to ram through these douchebags." he said as he glanced around trying to find a free parking lot...and he surely found one. He parked the car and walked out of the car, opened her door and stretched his hand for her. "Let's go, lady." he said smiling.

She laughed and when he parked she unbuckled, taking his hand as she exited the car. "I'd be glad too." she said and walked with him to the entrance of the building. Once the entered the sound of music assaulted her senses. She looked around at all the people and smiled. "Want to get a drink first?" she asked. "Or do you just want to get into the dancing?"

"Let's get a drink." he said as he held her hand, their fingers clinching together. He walked with her to table that had some coke, punch and beer. He grabbed the bottle of beer and poured some in a glass, then he drank it in one go.

Cassie grabbed a cup of coke and started to drink it. She looked at him and smiled. "Downing that beer pretty quickly." she said and laughed. She looked out around at the other people and bit her lip. She finished her soda and put the cup down. "Let's dance." she said, smiling and heading onto the dance floor.

Jerry put his glass of beer down and nodded. "Sure, let's go!" he said smiling as they approached the dance floor. The DJ was playing one of those nowadays filthy song that talked about sex. He made a mental facepalm and started to dance with Cassie, their bodies rubbing together.

Cassie placed her hands on his shoulders as the danced, her eyes locked on his. "Terrible music, but it'll have to do." she said and laughed. She pressed her body against his and danced in rythym with the music. She laughed lightly and placed her head on his shoulder. "Thanks for bringing me." she whispered in his ear.

"You're welcome. I hate this kind of music but i'll do whatever to please a beautiful lady like you." Jerry said smiling. He placed his hands around her waist while they danced, sure, the music was utter garbage, but atleast you could dance. He felt so good around her.

"I hate it too." she said and laughed. She moved with him, her arms around his neck. She playfully ground her body against him and laughed. "As long as you're trying to please me." she said and winked. She continued dancing with him and laughed. She really liked him. She leaned closer and nibbled gently on his ear, running a hand through his hair as their bodies moved against each other.

"Of course i'm going to please you..." he said smirking. Their bodies together, dancing to the ugly yet catchy music the DJ was playing. He liked her...hell, he loved her. He blushed when she ran a hand through her. Without thinking it twice, he pulled her closer until their bodies were connected and kissed her right on the lips, his hands on her hips.

She smiled and danced with him, moving her body against him. She kissed him back when his lips met hers. She let her lips brush against his, hands resting on the back of his head. She ground her hips against his and felt herself get lost in the moment with him. She deepened the kiss and closed her eyes.

He enjoyed every moment of it, he closed his eyes alongside her and kissed her with passion, his tongue playing inside his mouth, he could feel the spider bites in her lips and it turned him on. He slowly slid his hands over to her butt, he touched it slightly as to not startle her. He was lost in the kiss.

Cassie sucked on his tongue gently, soft noises escaping her lips. "S...should we get out of here?" she asked, her body on fire with longing. She smiled as his hands reached her butt, her hands resting on his neck, pulling him in for another kiss, nipping on his lip. She continued moving with him to the music, but her mind was just focused on the man in front of her.

Jerry listened to what she said, he knew what she meant. "Yeah, let's get outta' here, shit's getting boring." he said and grabbed her hand, running with her out of the place. Once they reached out, he took a cigarette out of his jacket and lit it. "Were do we go?" he asked as he smoked, his right hand was busy being placed on Cassie's ass.

Cassie laughed as they ran out of the building, holding his hand. She saw him light the cigarette and after he took a few puffs she took it out his hand, putting it to her lips and inhaling. She puts her hand in his back pocket, walking with him in the brisk air. "Let's go back to my house." She said and took another puff of the cigarette before exhaling and kissing him deeply. "If you want to, that is." She said and winked.

He saw her taking a few puffs from his cigarrette and instantly knew that this was her girl. "Oh fuck, yeah let's go!" he said kissing her lips, they were somewhat warm from the cigarette. He took her back to the car and drove away with her, one hand on the steering wheel and another on the cigarette, he handed it to Cassie as he had to turn.

Cassie smiled and climbed into the car, a warm smile on her face. She watched him smoke the cigarette and when he handed it to her she inhaled deeply. She exhaled slowly and looked at him." I think we are gonna get along great." She said. She wondered if he liked pot, but decided it could wait. She took another puff of the cigarette and rubbed her hand on his thigh.

"We will surely do..." he said smiling. They were getting closer to her house. He took another puff and coughed, before throwing the cigarette away. "Man, you should get some beers." he said. He saw the hand rubbing his thigh, he was getting hard from this gorgeous chick, there was a very noticeablde bulge on his pants. He leaned over to her and kissed her before getting his drunk and smoked eyes back on the dark road.

Cassie smirked and kissed him back lightly. "Stop at the liquor store then. " she said. "Even though I think I'm done with you you'll feel better than beer will make you feel. She moved her hand to his bulge, letting her fingers brush lightly against it through his jeans. "It's your call." She smiled.

Jerry shook his head, he couldn't take it anymore, she was teasing him to have sex with her, his member throbbed inside his pants as her soft hand was placed on top of his bulge. He reached her house and walked out of the car. He grabeed her and kissed her while they walked to the door, then waited for her to unlock it.

Cassie got out of the car and held his hand, kissing him, a smile on her face. She pulled him towards the door. She fumbled in her purse, pulled out her keys and unlocked the door. She pulled him inside and kicked the door shut. As soon as she was inside she pulled her shirt off, exposing her breasts, cover only by black lace demi-bra. She pulled him to her room and pushed him on the bed, climbing on top of him, kisses trailing along his lips and neck.

Jerry felt as how his boner touched her as she jumped on top of him. He kissed her savagely before removing his jacket and t-shirt, throwing them aside. "Show me those..." he said grinning from all the kisses he was receiving, he unhooked her bra and let it fall besides the bed. He looked at her beautiful breasts, his hands playing with them as he kissed her, his tongue entering her mouth and playing with her insides.

She smiled and pressed her lips against his roughly. "I'd be glad to." Once her bra was off she bit her lip. She licked her lips as his hands played and groped her breasts. She worked furiously at his pants, unbuttoning them and tossing them to the side. She then pulled her panties off, leaving her in nothing but her skirt. "I want you." she growled playfully in his ear. She played with the waist band of his boxers, her fingers dancing along his hips. She kissed him roughly before leaning her head down, biting his shoulder, sucking gently, leaving a small hickey. "Mmm... I can't wait to feel your fucking cock inside me." she whispered into his ear.

Jerry's mind was focused on fucking her, as she had said so. "Don't worry...we'll get there in no time..." he murmured grinning as he kissed the spot below her ear. He removed her skirt and threw it aside, now she wasn't wearing a single thing. He ran his hands from her breasts down to her butt, caressing her soft skin. Once his hands reached his destination, her womanhood, he gently rubbed it with the tip of his fingers. He removed his boxers, leaving him also naked. "Are you ready?" he asked, he was ready to do her bid.

Back
Top Bottom