Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Campus Loner (( Malomyotismon and myself))

LoveOrLust

Super-Earth
Cassie Davis sat in the library, her anatomy book in front of her. The freshman was three weeks into her first semester and she was lost. Not in her classes, no. So far she was doing very well. But there were so many people at this school it was hard to make herself noticed. The 19 year old girl had been a straight A student since the 3rd grade. She worked hard, and it got her a scholarship to her first choice school. Brittany was in choir in middle and high school, so she had a lot of friends then, but now in college, she was pretty much alone. Yeah, she had a roommate, but it's not like they were close. She sighed and started looking around.

Cassie had black hair that came down to her shoulders in gentle waves, teal streaks adding a splash of color. Her pale green eyes scanned the room, moving from person to person. This was one of her favorite things to do. Watch the other students, imagine which one of them were popular, which ones were strung out, which were the academics. It passed the time, and it helped her feel less alone. She began to play with the small hoops that hugged her lip. She may have been studious, but she wasn't a complete square. She had her left lip pierced with spider bites, and she had four tattoos. One was on her right wrist that said "Dismantle", her left wrist said "Repair", which was a title to a song by Anberlin, her favorite band. She also had the Alkaline Trio heart on her chest, which was a heart with an arrow pointing down with a skull in the center of it, and her last one was a picture of a broken bust with pale blue and white flowers with the same blue dripping down the side of the bust, which was another nod to Anberlin.

Finally her eyes landed on a guy. She kept them there, her eyes seemingly locked on him. He was very attractive, and she had never seen him before. She slowly leaned back in her chair and just glanced at him, wondering what his story was.

Jeremy walked to the library. "Damn you history teacher, i hope you burn in the depths of hell." he murmured to himself as he searched the book he was supposed to study. Jeremy, or Jerry as his 'friends' called him, was tad tall 18-year old boy, he had long dark hair and dark-green eyes. He had two piercings, a ring on the left side of his nose and another ring on his lip. He had three tatoos. One that read 'LÜV' on the back of his left hand fingers, 'HÄT' on the back of his right hand fingers and a bloody skeleton on his chest. He really despised school even though his grades were really good.

He hates school or infact anybody he doesn't likes at first sight, that's why he usually hangs with himself and corners himself to a wall, listening to music or reading a book. However, he didn't like all the books he read and the fact that he had to study about "The Cold War" wasn't very exciting, he grabbed the old and dusty book and sat on a chair, unaware of his surroundings.

Cassie watched and saw the tome he picked up. The Cold War. He must've had Mr. Francoso. She had that class too, and she had finished doing her homework on that subject last night. She wanted to get up and talk to him, but her shyness overcame her. She just sat there and watched, enthralled by his looks. She looked down at her anatomy book, so as not to seem like she was staring. She filled in body parts, and answered questions on her homework, before looking back up at him.

She stood up and walked over to the bookshelf he was sitting near and busied herself, making it look like she was searching for something. She loved his piercings, there was nothing quite like a guy with piercings. She picked out a random book and slowly walked back to her seat. She smoothed out her black hip hugger jeans before sitting down. She opened the book, not even sure what she picked out and pretended to read.

Jerry was inmersed in the adventures of "Mr. Kruschev & Dr. Nixon" when this quite pretty girl came to the book shelf that was next to her. He glanced at her, she was pretty, infact she was really attractive. When she sat down with the book she had picked, one could see that she was trying to understand what the book said. "Sutile move..." he thought to himself.

He stood up and put the dreadful book back on the shelf and sat on the chair in front of her table. "Watcha' got there girl, do you understand anything at all?" he asked grinning. He was just trying to be nice, which really wasn't his strength.

She watched as he put the book back and walked over to her. She blushed when he asked if she understood anything. "Yeah, that I picked up the wrong book." She said and smiled at him. "Mr. Francoso?" She asked. Nodding towards the bookshelf he had put the book on the war away. "He's a tool." She said. "I did his work yesterday." She was nervous, she hadn't really had any hot guys approach her. "I'm Cassie, by the way.." She said, extending her hand.

Jerry chuckled slightly at her statement. "King of pricks, in my sincere opinion." he said as he watched at how she extended her hand. He grabbed it and kissed it gently, like a true gentleman. "The name's Jeremy, although i prefer Jerry." Jerry removed his lips from her soft skinned and turned his sight to her beautiful eyes. "Are you new here?" he asked smiling, something he doesn't like doing.

Cassie blushed when he kissed her hand. "Nice to meet you Jerry." She said and smiled back. "And king of pricks fits also." She said laughing. When he asked if she was new she nodded. "First semester." She said. "How about you?" She asked. She leaned back in her chair and closed the random book that she picked out. "So, I couldn't fool you, huh?" She said laughing lighlty.

"Meh, long time. Brain is still stucked with Francoso's crappy works." he said laughing, infact he clearly didn't remember how much time he had been on the collegue. "And you are a new one, must be tough making 'friends' with such a huge amount of people, huh?" he said as he put his hands on his chin, seeking for something to put his head on. "And no, after a long time, this school has every kind of person. I've seen that trick being pulled out a couple of times. This one was the only successful one."

"Well hey, at least it worked." she said and smiled. "Yeah, it's pretty hard to make friends. Not used to there being so many people. And it sure doesn't help that I'm shy." She said. "I heard there's a party sometime soon and I was debating whether to go. I mean, maybe it'd be fun, but I don't know." she looked at him. "Do you go to many parties on campus?" she asked.

"I'm also shy...." he muttered as he listened to her. "I don't tend to go to parties unless someone invites, i'm usually never choosen" he said as he sighed and frowned, looking at the tatoos of his hand. "Well...i've never asked this but....would you like to come to the party with me?" he asked giving a small smile.

Cassie looked at his hands, the tattoo showing. "What do they mean?" she asked him curiously. She leaned forward slightly when he asked if she wanted to go to the party with him. She smiled slightly. "Yeah, I mean, that sounds fun. I'd love to go." she stood up. "I'll be right back, putting this thing away." she said, picking up the book she got from the shelf. She placed it back on the shelf and then turned to go back to her table. "I'm not sure if it's today or tomorrow. Do you know?" she asked.

"Pretty self explanatory i think" he said laughing. "Love" he said pointing to his 'LÜV' tatoo, "And hate" he said pointing to his other 'HÄT' tatoo. "HÄT is like...your pronounce hate in a german accent" he chuckled.
"And no, i don't have the slightest idea...let me check that flyer over there" he said as he stood up and approached the nearest wall. He took a quick glance at it and then returned to his seat.
"We have 8 hours 'til the party starts. Want me to pick you up at your house?" he asked smiling.

She laughed when he explained it. "Oh, I thought they meant something in another language." she said and laughed. She looked down at her wrists, etching a faint scar on her right wrist. "8 hours, huh?" she looked at her phone. "Yeah, you can pick me up at my house." She pulled out a piece of paper and wrote the address of her off campus apartment. It was too expensive to live on campus she she had found a quaint studio apartment not far from the campus. She stood up and packed her things. "Oh here." she said taking the paper back from him. She put down her phone number and handed it back to him. "In case you get lost or something." she said. "I'll see you later." she said, smiling and waving over her shoulder as she walked away.

Jerry grinned, finally, someone to go out with. He nodded when she handed the paper and waved at her goodbye. He stood up, forgetting every single crap about "The Cold War". "Mr. Francoso...you can kiss the toilet." he said as he walked to his room, he actually lived in the campus and he had a relatively nice car.

Once on his room, he took a quick shower, it was going to be a party, no fancy suits whatsoever. He got dressed. "Two hours for the party" he thought smiling as he sat on his bed, playing with his cellphone. He was wearing some scratched jeans, a black T-Shirt with a Depeche Mode logo on it, a leather jacket and his occasionally black sneakers. The time was coming.

Cassie went to her pontiac grand am and drove back the her apartment. She finished her anatomy homework before walking to her closet to find something to wear. She grabbed a black jersey dress that draped around one shoulder and a pair of silver flats. She hopped in the shower and used her prettiest smelling body wash.

When she got out she dried her hair and straightened it, the colorful locks falling around her shoulders. She then put a small red bow in her hair. She put on a strapless bra and maroon boy shorts underwear before pulling the dress over her body. She sprayed Enchanted on her wrists and neck and slipped into her shoes. She looked at the clock radio and saw she had about an hour and a half. She did a little more homework until it was almost time for Jerry to pick her up.

It was time. Jerry combed his hair...well, he didn't. He never combed his long hair. His black hair grew in length to his hips. He stood up, put some parfume on his neck. He grabbed the keys of his car and his wallet. Then walked out.
He had an outstanding Range Rover. He got on the car and sped into the empty streets.
"Now, where the crap is the house?" he said as he got closer and closer to the location. He finally found the house and parked on the entrance. He stepped out of the car and rang the doorbell.

When it was time she walked to the window, looking out. Her eyes scanned the street. She was anxious. There was not doubt about it. She liked this guy. She hoped she didn't screw it up. She turned and looked at herself in the hall mirror and smiled. Her make up was perfect, her hair was cute, maybe he'd think she was attractive. She heard the doorbell and walked down the stairs, opening the door. "Hey Jerry." she said brightly, a smile spreading across her face. She moved from the door and motioned towards the house. "We have time, why don't you come in?" she asked him.

Jerry kept staring at her body when she opened the door, she was gorgeous. He shook his head from staring, he looked really dumb. "S-Sure, why not?" he said as he gave her a peck on her cheek. "Hello." he said laughing. He stepped into the house and glanced around, awaiting directions.

"The living room is just up the stairs to the left." she said. She blushed when he kissed her cheek and smiled. "Hello to you too." she said. She walked up the stairs, walking into the kitchen. "Would you like something to drink? I have sprite, coke, and iced tea. Or water." she grabbed herself a can of sprite and waited for his answer.

Jerry walked up to the living room and sat on the couch. "This is surely a nice house" he thought, this place was even bigger and better than the campus' one.
"Drats! No beer." he thought dissapointed. "Erhmm, i'll have a coke" he saiad as he smoothed his jacket.

She grabbed a can of coke out of her fridge and walked into the living room. "Sorry I don't have alcohol, not a big drinker. I usually buy a six pack of Mike's hard lemonade and it lasts me a month." she said and smiled. She handed him the coke and sat down on one of the arm chairs. "It's alright. 650 a month. It's about all I can afford. If I lived on campus my tuition would be closer to 10 grand. I save myself at least 2,000 a year living here." she said. She popped open her sprite and took a sip.

Jerry nodded when she spoke, he was surely listening to what she said but he lost in her face and body, she was really beautiful.
"Mike's hard lemonade, huh? That's surely delicious. And this place is surely cheap. Fucking Director Flecther." he said laughing as he opened his coke and took a few sips.

She leaned back in her chair and before long finished her sprite. She looked at the clock and stood up. "We should be going. The party starts soon." she said and grabbed a sheer black shawl and wrapped it around her shoulders. "Where exactly is this party?" she asked him, making her way down the stairs to the front door, waiting for him.

Jerry finished his coke and threw it in a nearby bin. He followed her downstairs and opened the door. "They rented some kind of place not too far from here." he said as he looked around. "C'mon, let's go." he said smiling as he intertwined his fingers with hers and walked to the car. He opened her door and motioned inside it. "Take sit, lady."

She smiled at him as he opened the door for her. "Thank you Jerry." she said and sat in the car. She buckled her seat belt and looked around his car. It was nice. A lot nicer than hers. She looked at him when he sat in the car. "Alright. Well, I hope I don't stick out like a sore thumb." she said and laughed lightly.

Back
Top Bottom