Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Info: Took the baby to the vet.
Info: Ziggy got bloodwork done since he's lost 3 lbs [the equivalent of 30% of his body weight].
Info: Really hoping that the news doesn't destroy me tomorrow.

So on top of everything else the pos that had my dog before me did to him, we found out today that she neglected to do anything about his ears (he itches them all the time). And the vet says he basically has a yeast infection in his left ear... Poor baby

Info: Loving all my current writing partners. All of them.
Info: Nice knowing that there are those out there who feel I'm worth getting to know.
Fact: I wish my kids weren't growing up so fast.

Info: Really fucking upset right now.
Info: Wanna put my hand through a fucking wall.
Fact: If I wasn't in someone else's house I probably would have by now.
Info: My heart was ripped out of my fucking chest after reading a letter.
Info: I take back what I said about things being alright....LMFAO! I should've known better then to get my hopes up.

Info: Ziggy is diabetic.
Info: There is a high possibility that he could go into remission within a few months.
Info: The vet is a bitch.
Info: Gonna try to relax today and get all my homework done.

Fact: I see a butt, with a rainbow explosion on that butt. I don't know how to react to this.

Info: Is sleepy...... but is worried....
Info: Hopes to be able to sleep decently, but fears she won't because of her worries....
Info: Hates being stressed out..... *curls up*

There seems to be a lot of worry and stress going on around the BMR member base lately.... Is this cause for concern? Will the site fare well in the weeks to come? Are you reading this in an old-timey radio announcer's voice!? Stay tuned to learn more kiddies, and don't forget to tune in next week for a major update, right here only on Radio Bee Emm Are! That's BMR, in case you forgot.

Millenium Joker said:
There seems to be a lot of worry and stress going on around the BMR member base lately.... Is this cause for concern? Will the site fare well in the weeks to come? Are you reading this in an old-timey radio announcer's voice!? Stay tuned to learn more kiddies, and don't forget to tune in next week for a major update, right here only on Radio Bee Emm Are! That's BMR, in case you forgot.

Pretty sure you just trolled me! >.>

My_Apocalypse_Pony said:
Millenium Joker said:

Pretty sure you just trolled me! >.>

This is my awkward passed way of expressing concern for the people here, by showing that I pay attention, yet trying to make people laugh.

It worked?

Info: Tired, I think my body is starting to adjust to getting more than a couple hours of sleep and is trying to soak it up like a sponge.

Info: I love the cat fountain because it keeps me asleep because of the ambient noise.
Info: I want ice creeeeeeaaaaaam. Can't wait to get some.
Info: I get paid tomorrow, thank fuck.

Info: I like ice cubes in my milk especially strawberry milk
Fact: A lot of people give me weird looks when I put ice in my milk lol
Info: Had a pretty stressful week and last night got pretty pissed off
Fact: I'm starting to really not care about the shit people talk
Fact: Not caring is soooo much easier then stressing over bullshit :)

Fact: finally got a house in TN
Fact: moving in a couple of weeks
Fact: we are sooo excited to be getting out of this place
Fact: we will be getting like 3000 dollars in the next few weeks which will be more then enough to get a new couch and pay off our credit cards

Snake Plissken said:
Info: I like ice cubes in my milk especially strawberry milk
Fact: A lot of people give me weird looks when I put ice in my milk lol
Info: Had a pretty stressful week and last night got pretty pissed off
Fact: I'm starting to really not care about the shit people talk
Fact: Not caring is soooo much easier then stressing over bullshit :)

Congrats, but be careful, bro. It's a slippery slope from not caring about peoples bullshit, to suddenly waking up one day and realizing you,re several thousands of dollars in debt because you stopped caring.

I have a presentation to give to some important people tomorrow. I'm not planning on sleeping.

COMPLETELY unrelated, don't try to make a powerpoint presentation when the Back to the Future trilogy is on TV.

I feel like I should add an "FML," but I already feel like a big enough asshole.

Back
Top Bottom