Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Random Info: I'm typing this at work
Random Info: I'm goofing off at work
Random Info: I feel so ill prepared to have this child

Random Info: I'm a Golden Gloves boxer
Random Info: I crippled my right leg training for my mma debut
Random Info: I despise with a passion anything that uses dark and calls it realism (Game of Thrones, Batman v Superman, etc)

Deadmanshand: Wow that are some amazing facts!

Random Info: I've never had body odor thanks to 1 Japanese relative in my DNA 3 generations ago.
Random Info: I won the New England young authors contest at 12 yrs. old
Random Info: My dog is brindle colored but her right side is darker than the left, going straight through the middle of her.
12417747_1738467919702114_2192392090336329677_n.jpg

That's wicked awesome that you got a Golden Gloves trophy and tried out for the MMA! (but the injury sucks!)

Random info: English is my 2nd language; Canadian French is my 1st.
Random info: I was a ring card girl at the JFK Coliseum back in 1988 just so I could get in and see Tito Santana for free.
Random info: I was a freshman, he was a senior-I dated Adam Sandler in high school. (he knew me under the nickname Dizzy)

* Pressure is positive motivation for me. I stress out myself a lot and sometimes it pays off as I end up finishing tasks too early. It annoys me so much, and affects my mood and health, but it does work at times.

* The first step in 1000 miles journey is usually my hardest. I doubt any commitment that presents itself, and I doubt that I really want to tackle it, but when I sign my name on it, it comes a big commitment to me that I have to finish.

AndNich123 said:
I was just dumped tonight. It was going to happen. Just didn't think it would be so soon.

I mean expecting things can become self fulfilling prophecies unfortunately. However, you're alive, and in time you'll heal and move on. Maybe find someone better and whatnot who knows?

Random Info: My husband is a moron sometimes
Random Info: These last month and half of pregnancy is dragging by so slowly
Random Info: I would kill for sushi, a gallon size cup of coffee, and a sex on the beach right now.

Fact: I'm not allowed to be certain places, and some folk try to throw that in my face but ultimately I am where I am and quite content in my weird way.

Fact: The artificial flavour "Banana" originates in an actual species of banana that went extinct numerous years ago due to a fungal outbreak.
Info: The artificial flavour "Banana" is my favourite flavour.
Fact: My birthday is in thirteen days! ~
Info: This will be the first birthday I'll actually celebrate in three years.

Yoru said:
Fact: The artificial flavour "Banana" originates in an actual species of banana that went extinct numerous years ago due to a fungal outbreak.
Info: The artificial flavour "Banana" is my favourite flavour.
Fact: My birthday is in thirteen days! ~
Info: This will be the first birthday I'll actually celebrate in three years.

Fact: I hate all banana flavored products.
Fact: I wish you a very merry unbirthday

Fact: I have a slightly crooked jaw, you cannot tell unless I pull the left side of my cheek back so you can clearly see the total misalignment of the mandible.

When people pronounce a word wrong in conversation, if I then use the word in a sentence, I pronounce it the way they did, so that they don't know they did it wrong.

There are several words I pronounce wrong and can't pronounce right no matter how hard I try
  • macabre
  • facade
  • Leto (as in Jared Leto's last name)
  • Aunt

I'm severely addicted to snapchat and using the face filters.

Fact: I get bugged by the word Cupcake
Fact: I have Cypriot heritage, shown by my thick dark hair and dark eyes
Fact: I have never had a pet

[size=-3]I taught myself how to travel in total darkness. One of my goals in life is to jump off the highest or second highest point in the world. (I'm not talking about suicide. Think thrill.)[/size]

Info: My RL occupation is to help people
Info: I have two daughters
Info: I am a RP hog
Fact: I'm drinking coffee while I write this.

Fact: I have an unhealthy obsession with Whoopie Pies (Moon Pies as hey are called in some areas) and tacos.

Fact: I have spent way too much time in the last week assembling toy soldiers (Warhammer 40k)

Fact: I'm an overgrown child. :I

I had five funerals so far this year in my family, all of them for people I knew rather closely. Pallbearer in 3 of them.

My condolences, Anansi. Must have been terrible :/

* I hate attention.
* I have constant urges to go against my principles. Like, the other day, instead of watching Netflix, I thought of joining a gym!
* I'm bilingual.
* I'm conscious of my post count :/

[size=-2]I don't understand the fascination with futanari and homosexual rps or why some women prefer their male character counterparts to have large penises, testicles, be a six foot jock, etc, with a ripped body and so forth. I also don't get the fascination with playing a bimbo. I sometimes wonder if humanity can truly live in peace and wonder what the world would be like if woman came first instead of man. I don't understand why some people lie about their gender.[/size]

Back
Top Bottom