Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Ariamella said:
Intelligence on a man is s e x y. Why aren't nerds seen as the gods of life.

When I was in high school (and my freshman year of college lol), I had this system where people would pay me to do their homework or essays or whatever. Pricing depended on the grade they wanted as well as when the assignment was due. Yeah, I know, I had awful morals back then. But towards the middle/end of the semester, the cash would just come in real heavy lol. I stopped after freshman year because it became too difficult to do others' work on top of mine. Its also wrong and a good way to get kicked out of college (which, for some reason, never weighed heavy on my mind back then). Even though I never got caught, I actually regret doing all that. It wasn't the smartest life decision I've ever had.
tumblr_lwdbgbKjjZ1qzlfumo1_500.jpg

This is Neil Degrasse Tyson in Highschool, he was a wrestler and weightlifter as well as making principals list at the Bronx Highschool of Science, a HS for science and engineering. Some folks just says its a matter of knowing if the person is a nerd or not because most would see this as just a muscular black dude from the 70's

Anansi said:
tumblr_lwdbgbKjjZ1qzlfumo1_500.jpg

This is Neil Degrasse Tyson in Highschool, he was a wrestler and weightlifter as well as making principals list at the Bronx Highschool of Science, a HS for science and engineering. Some folks just says its a matter of knowing if the person is a nerd or not because most would see this as just a muscular black dude from the 70's

That's exactly what I was talking about. It's not the look of the nerd that I like (because I'm a nerd, yet I don't look or act like what society expects nerds to be like), but knowing they're intelligent. More specifically, I always look for intelligence regardless of looks because that's what I find most attractive. Yes, he's a muscular black dude, but I wouldn't base how attractive he is purely on his physicality. If I know he's a nerd, then yes, he'a now immensely more attractive than he was before (and he is attractive based on physical standards). I mean "nerd" purely in the mental sense of it, and that we're usually brought up to look for physical over mental appeal. Not that physical appeal isn't important--because it is--only that it's been my experience that appearance is weighted over everything else, but intelligence can be and IS sexy on men (and women!).

I'm currently watching the Democratic debates between cringes. At least it's not on the weekends although yet again they failed to advertise it.

I got Chipotle for lunch today, and this is honestly the best decision I've made in a couple weeks. You can't beat a burrito bowl. I can't trust people who think Freebirds is better lmao

Forbidden Fruit said:
*thinks Freebirds is better, but nods along to get Aria's approval*

I'm judging you in the friendliest, most loving way XD <3
Nah, but idk, I find the rice at Freebirds way too cilantro-y. And that's surprising because I love cilantro. I throw that shit on a lot of dishes. But it's too much for my burrito tastes XD.

Haha

I used to go to a school where both Chipotle and Freebirds were within walking distance. My current one, unfortunately, doesn't have Freebirds, only Chipotle. I haven't tasted Freebirds since my freshman year D: I like Chipotle but for some reason I get hungry minutes after finishing a bowl. It is like the food contracts after it settles in my stomach. Weird, I know xD

Freebirds' rice is very cilantro-y, which I liked. I also liked that they offered queso and tortilla chips in their burrito bowls. The only thing Chipotle has better is the chicken. Freebirds' chicken tasted under-cooked in my opinion.

But hey, at least we agree that Mexican food is awesome :p

I have never heard of Freebirds.

I graduated college with a 3.3 GPA or a B+ and 3.4 GPA for my major.

GIRL YES, I'll give Freebirds that; queso is glorious on everything, especially bowls. But I also get what you mean after eating a burrito bowl from Chipotle. I'll feel full for 10 minutes, and then I feel like eating something again. Mexican (Americanized and authentic) is my favorite, right after various Asian cuisines. I like Greek too. I just like food, actually. :)

And James, Freebirds was created in California but got really famous in Texas after it was introduced to one of the major college campuses, and now their headquarters are in Texas. But a lot of people haven't heard of Freebirds because it doesn't span the entire US.

* I'm a very open person online; I typically don't mind sharing information about myself.

BUT, here on BMR, I like to present myself as a writer. I feel that the more information about the real me I share, the less convincing my characters are. This is why I refrain from sharing things about myself, even as little as my real name. People who regularly talk to me in PMs know this, and I worry sometimes that I come across as rude when I refuse to tell them my name or anything about me.

* I'm more of a cat person. I dislike dogs. If I could have any animal domesticated, my choice would either be a fox or a wolf. Though I have to admit a domesticated honey badger as my guardian would be freaking badass lol

I thought that I was a dog person, but I have lived with cats all of my life, and I miss having one.

I really like dominant women , my friends laugh ,but there's something about a dominant woman that turns me on greatly.

1. My IQ is 121 which is nothing really to brag about.

2. My height is six foot two.

Fact: I'm meeting a friend for lunch.
Fact: I'm supposed to cheer her up.
Fact: I'm not sure how I'm going to pull this off without screwing it up. <.<

It took me ren years to get my college degree (had to keep stopping because of life and reasons).

I majored in English, the most marketable and lucrative of all degrees ever.

Strangely enough, I did get hired immediately after college, but not in my field. Been in the Middle East ever since.

Few of my friends understand this - I can take insults like a champ, except for "idiot". For some reason I find it more demeaning then what most people consider the height of insolence.

When I was about five I was blonde and I lived in Turkey with my family on base. Whenever we'd go out to eat the local folks would send food over for free because they rarely saw blonde hair in their country.

Fact: This is my favorite non-rp thread.
Fact: I like knowing random things about people I've never even talked to.
Fact: I will probably read every page.

And I guess a better fact: I have 10 hours of helicopter pilot's training under my belt and I don't think I'll ever get to finish because flying helicopters is way too expensive and I'm too much of a pansy for the military and I have too many other interests to make flying helicopters a priority (as much fun as it is).

Random info:I got my hair cut yesterday,and I love it.
Random info:On the 17th,I have an appointment with my doctor to discuss getting on Testosterone.
Random info:I filed my name change papers,posted the first notice and paid the filing fee the other day.

Random Info: I'm 8 months pregnant
Random Info: I crave mango peach applesauce
Random Info: I have preordained my son to be a Gryffindor Jedi.

Random Info: Going to my 1st RA appt on the 29th to set up bi-annual chemo
Random Info: My red dog died of complicated focal motor seizures Oct '13
Random Info: Officially disabled now so I can RP and STAY here this time!

Back
Top Bottom