Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

LackingInHeart said:
Don't judge me... I have forced myself to masturbate to HW (doing it, and watching Youtube videos on a subject), so I associate homework with a pleasureful feeling. Kinda works.

In theory, it should work ... I guess =)

pavlovs-dog.png

Info: My favorite game currently is Final Fantasy XIV.
Info: I am constantly playing Final Fantasy XIV.
Info: I just spent the past two years grinding characters on Final Fantasy XIV.
Info: I left my wife and married Final Fantasy XIV.
Fact: I may be addicted to Final Fantasy XIV.

Keelah Se said:
Info: My favorite game currently is Final Fantasy XIV.
Info: I am constantly playing Final Fantasy XIV.
Info: I just spent the past two years grinding characters on Final Fantasy XIV.
Info: I left my wife and married Final Fantasy XIV.
Fact: I may be addicted to Final Fantasy XIV.

I've yet to hear the problem.

Jolie said:
LackingInHeart said:
Don't judge me... I have forced myself to masturbate to HW (doing it, and watching Youtube videos on a subject), so I associate homework with a pleasureful feeling. Kinda works.

In theory, it should work ... I guess =)

pavlovs-dog.png

Those curves tho

33.jpg

I enjoy watching shows containing lots of scientific facts, even if sometimes I have no idea what they're talking about.

Fact:I can't stand living with my sister anymore.She's pretty much just being a bitch for the hell of it.No,I didn't do the dishes before I left town.I'd still felt like shit from having a tooth pulled,and our sink is broken.Maybe if she'd been nicer to me,I'd have felt compelled to have done them in the tub or something.Plus,our Dad said not to use the sink until he fixed it.

I look down at my own mother.
Not in a disapproving way, but a physical one. As in she's 5'2'' and I'm 6'3''. Lil different.

Fact:I'm drinking a sugar free energy drink.
Fact:I didn't know it was sugar free until my brother pointed it out.It tastes pretty good,though.
Fact:I was cleaning my room,and I kept getting distracted by things I'd find.

Random info: I get mistaken as "jailbait" despite being well over the legal age in my state. Alot of people might like being mistaken as younger than they are, but I already get my fair share of unsavory attention for having really big boobs. Add in people thinking I'm 15 or 16.....and it ramps up a disturbing amount.

More random info: I had a sex dream about Bender from Futurama last night. I think I watch that show too much......

CutePhoenix said:
Random info: I get mistaken as "jailbait" despite being well over the legal age in my state. Alot of people might like being mistaken as younger than they are, but I already get my fair share of unsavory attention for having really big boobs. Add in people thinking I'm 15 or 16.....and it ramps up a disturbing amount.

More random info: I had a sex dream about Bender from Futurama last night. I think I watch that show too much......

One of those things are somehow more disturbing than the other, I know this. But my brain is trying to figure out which one is which. 0_0

Understandable. One has me attracting pedos and horny kids. Other has me banging a robot. I mean, it's usually professor farnsworth banging my brains out.

Just kidding,^_^

Info:

I find my musical tastes to be quite varied, but... I've had a fucking Tiesto song stuck in my head for the past week, and nothing, not Mastodon, Mr Oizo, or even Run the Jewels can get it out!

Speaking of songs......

Info: My friends love to tease me with a play on "whistle while you work" they call "jiggles while you breath" in reference to my butt. Not large by any means, but I swear, someone looks at it hard enough and it's like two bowls of jello

.....and I hate jello. Stuffs nasty.

CutePhoenix said:
Speaking of songs......

Info: My friends love to tease me with a play on "whistle while you work" they call "jiggles while you breath" in reference to my butt. Not large by any means, but I swear, someone looks at it hard enough and it's like two bowls of jello

.....and I hate jello. Stuffs nasty.

Hold on

You just went from whistling to butts to jell-o faster than I could comprehend.

That has to be the greatest progression of a sentence, let alone of a series of topics, I have ever heard.

Well, I'm pervy and I'm bored. I'm at my weird, borderline crazy best when I can't find a way to satisfy my digital hornyness.^_^

And I've had to resort to using my 2ds for internet as my laptop long since crapped out and my cousins PC which I had been using, did as well. As you might expect......it's browser sucks, severly limiting the amount of sites I can now visit. Thus, my digital naughtyness satisfaction comes mostly from here, which is dependant on RP partners being on when I am.

Back
Top Bottom