Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

I sometimes go on here, and realize, I rant about a lot of personal stuff when enough people on here know more than enough about me to blackmail me. Well if I had shame that is.

Anansi said:
I sometimes go on here, and realize, I rant about a lot of personal stuff when enough people on here know more than enough about me to blackmail me. Well if I had shame that is.

You say that like it's bad. Or that you should... I dunno, care?

HerrFuckface said:
Fact:I'm going to the dentist at 9:00 AM.First time in four years.Let the nerves begin!

Fell asleep in the "O" show. Good luck with the dentist. I need to take that trip soon. I've a broken tooth that I've just sort of learned to live with ... dang popcorn kernels.

20150228_124321%2B-%2BCopy.jpg

@Jolie- I saw Cirque du Soleil a few years ago, when they were preforming OVO. I thought it was amazing. I've always wanted to get tickets to another show, but never have time or funding. I take it 'O' was.... meh at best?

Fact:I got a nostril pierced yesterday afternoon.

Thanks! Ooh,ouch! I don't think I've ever broken a tooth.I have a cavity that made its way into the nerve.The dentist has to see if my insurance will cover a root canal.Usually they don't for adults,so it will probably have to be pulled.If that's the case,I just hope it won't be obvious when I smile.

Millenium Joker said:
@Jolie- I saw Cirque du Soleil a few years ago, when they were preforming OVO. I thought it was amazing. I've always wanted to get tickets to another show, but never have time or funding. I take it 'O' was.... meh at best?

I can't slander the "O" show. It was amazing as was the Love Show. I've seen both several times. Everything Cirque du Soleil does is stunning. But I'd been up all night for several nights running in Vegas and we had this big dinner before hand at The Yellowtale? And I think the show starts around 9:00 p.m. Anyway, I just crashed ... very embarrasing.

So random fact about me, I have a good friend who works for a guy who gets crazy comped in Las Vegas. So a couple times a year, My friend calls me and I head to Vegas. We get to do pretty much anything we want in Vegas as long as it's not the actual gambling (well, my friend actually has to work and do meetings at times, but I get sent to the spa or I get to have my hair done, etc.). Oh and we're generally restricted to shows that are under the MGM umbrella unless my friend's boss wants to go to it.

HerrFuckface said:
Fact:I got a nostril pierced yesterday afternoon.

Thanks! Ooh,ouch! I don't think I've ever broken a tooth.I have a cavity that made its way into the nerve.The dentist has to see if my insurance will cover a root canal.Usually they don't for adults,so it will probably have to be pulled.If that's the case,I just hope it won't be obvious when I smile.

Nice fun fact! I may have made it seem worse that it is. A small piece of a back tooth broke off and it left a jagged little spike that my tongue loves to seek out and caress like a masochistic lover. No pain though (well, a little pain for my tongue at times as it tries to impale itself on the tiny spike). This happened two years ago and the dentist when I went in for a little cleaning said we'll just put on a cap.

I've just never made the appointment. One of these days, I promise I'll go.

Fact:I don't get to go back to the dentist until July 20th,nineteen days after my birthday.

Thank you,Jolie! Ooh,that sounds horrible! I hope you can get it fixed soon.One of my brother's wisdom teeth grew in sideways,and it doesn't hurt,which is good.I figure it would though.Just seeing the x-ray made me cringe,and not many things can do that.

Fact:I don't know why,but for some reason,I've become rather antisocial.Sometimes my sister will have friends over,and I will either be playing a game or be on my phone.I chat with them here and there.It's not me being rude,just my way of staying in my comfort zone.She's trying to get me to be more social...

My friend and me went out and pretended we were brother and sister today; too long caresses and inappropriate playful touching. Ha! The reactions were great.

Fact: Got cocky and tried a yoga position I hadn't done in a decade. My vertebrate popped so loudly and violently it sounded like toddlers exposed to bubble wrap for the first time and sent my dog running. I'm fine but man I feel loose.

Info: Dislike SJWs most of the time. I think a lot of people have a problem with SJWs because they sometimes very loudly try to save people who don't consider themselves victims.

You wanna get rid of problematic trends and bring awareness about actual oppression and toxic behaviors, go ahead; these are very real issues that need a voice. But don't shit on people's autonomy and their ability to consent. It's going the entire opposite end of the scale. Balance and acceptance that there isn't one right way of doing things is key.

Rudolph Quin said:
Info: Dislike SJWs most of the time. I think a lot of people have a problem with SJWs because they sometimes very loudly try to save people who don't consider themselves victims.

You wanna get rid of problematic trends and bring awareness about actual oppression and toxic behaviors, go ahead; these are very real issues that need a voice. But don't shit on people's autonomy and their ability to consent. It's going the entire opposite end of the scale. Balance and acceptance that there isn't one right way of doing things is key.

I literally enjoy everything you write on these boards (that I actually read and find, I'm not stalking you ... really!). But I'm wearing my stupid hat today and I have no idea what an SJW is. I'm blushing, because I know the answer is something so obvious. And normally I'd just shut my mouth, but as I said, I'm a fan and so I do want to know.

Jolie said:
Rudolph Quin said:

I literally enjoy everything you write on these boards (that I actually read and find, I'm not stalking you ... really!). But I'm wearing my stupid hat today and I have no idea what an SJW is. I'm blushing, because I know the answer is something so obvious. And normally I'd just shut my mouth, but as I said, I'm a fan and so I do want to know.

oh, sorry! Social justice warrior. Thank you for the compliment.

(SJW stands for Social Justice Warrior. As far as I'm concerned it means troll.)

I hate rom-coms. It's just the same movie over and over again only with different actors.

Rudolph Quin said:

THIS.

FUCKING..... THIS!

I menaced a SJW the other day who had convinced a drunk young woman he was "safe" because he told off the guys that were talking to her. I explained I'd tear off his genitals if he tried anything, and he laughed, till the bartender went "Oh no, he's crushed glasses before here, he would do it." Now when I see him I make gripping motions with my hands because he tries that shit all the time. So many of them do it just hoping to "get laid in appreciation" *shudders* its disgusting.

Clamps_zps684a39f1.png

Anansi said:
I menaced a SJW the other day who had convinced a drunk young woman he was "safe" because he told off the guys that were talking to her. I explained I'd tear off his genitals if he tried anything, and he laughed, till the bartender went "Oh no, he's crushed glasses before here, he would do it." Now when I see him I make gripping motions with my hands because he tries that shit all the time. So many of them do it just hoping to "get laid in appreciation" *shudders* its disgusting.

Clamps_zps684a39f1.png

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg

Don't judge me... I have forced myself to masturbate to HW (doing it, and watching Youtube videos on a subject), so I associate homework with a pleasureful feeling. Kinda works.

Back
Top Bottom