Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

2nlwoz6.jpg

I really adore Kill La Kill.~

Fact:It didn't work,because I couldn't figure out which ball unscrewed,or which way to turn them.

Fact:Despite my horrible luck with changing my own jewelry,I seem to keep attempting it for some reason.

Fact:My initial septum jewelry (a rainbow horseshoe),fell out while I was asleep.I got up to go to the bathroom,and found it on my pillow. =/

Fact: I really hate my initials. My first name starts with B and my last name starts with S...

Fact:I'd really like to punch this guy my sister was dating in the face.It sounds mean,but he's annoying as hell,came over to our house and ate a bunch of our food.And oh yeah,he cheated on her,too.I'm not a mean person,but I seriously want to smash something.

Fact: I absolutely hate it with a passion when I get so excited for a RP I've been waiting for, and once I get it, the person hardly ever responds. Or, if that, barely responds to our RP but replies numerously to others...

Biggest "buzz" kill ever. Like, it sucks.

Fact: I can't drink and write. My tolerance is...embarrassing. But on the bright side, at least I don't have to make my liver cry to get a buzz.

Fact: I really like hotdogs. It's weird, because I generally don't eat that much junk food. Just hotdogs. Maybe it's because of the sheer amount of mayo and ketchup and brown mustard I slather on it...but yum.

Fact: I just spent the last 10 seconds zoning out to Ironic's signature. It's so...flashy.......... Maybe I'm just drunk.

Fact: Might get a job at a Veterinary Clinic. Right up my alley!

Info: It's March, and I'm on my 28th book for the year... (I was hoping to achieve the goal of 50 for the year) *coughs*
Info: I'm really trying to read more this year and keep tabs on what and how much I read.
Info: Clearly, when I do things and set my mind to it, I get a bit obsessive. <.<

My RP's keep dying, though I have one dedicated partner who I appreciate thoroughly but at times I worry if I'm dragging things out.

Fact: I was in the cadets for a long time training to be a Doctor, I changed my mind and went into Nursing, but now I work in a call centre. (But it pays well, and I get to take up a lot of administrative hours at home!)

Fact: I am strongly, strong considering getting my navel pierced. No one would see it, but I'm compelled nonetheless for myself~

Anansi said:
Fact: My job gave me a wage adjustment...of a whole 50 cents. Whoopee.

THIS COULD BE FOR YOU!!!!

If you were in England, Anansi, you could have one of our awesome seven-sided coins for that wage adjustment! Lol.

As for me, my random fact is that for four years I lived in Egypt!

Info: This is actually the first time I've ventured off onto another roleplaying site, and I'll be honest, so many new names, a lot to take in.

Info: I cut my hair for the first time in almost two years. I don't look like Skrillex anymore.

Oglaf is my favorite webcomic. Nsfw and the humor is vulgar, but strangely hilarious and addicting. I highly recommend.

Back
Top Bottom