Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

1) I've got a job at Muséum National d'Histoire Naturelle (Natural History Museum) and I love it!

2) I bought an apartment with my boyfriend :D

Fact:I had a fight with my sister earlier today,and I'm still mad about it.Yay,go me.

Fact:Next month I'm going to start saving money to move out of the house I live in with said sister.

Fact:My current goal is to get a place with my girlfriend.

Congrats,Liam! <3

I get deeply stressed discussing heavily political and human rights based subjects because sometimes it feels like beating against a brick wall

Even tho I feel compelled to do so to defend the oppressed. fml

Info: located a hentai that actually makes you feel bad for watching it. It's almost disgusting how romantic and sappy it is. Not what I expected. Spoiler: She dies.

I don't like the letters e,r,u, and v. I also do not like the number 3 or any other number ending with a 3. Weird I know.

1. I enjoy gaming, and have owned some fairly rare games.

2. I didn't know the games were rare until after they had been stolen and went to look for new copies (Suikoden 2-5)

3. I'm actually called Alucard by my friend in my hometown.

4. I have a Dogo Argentinan/Pit bull terrier puppy that is a year old.

5. This puppy believes he can kick me out of my bed every night, and tries.

6. I wake up with a sore back every morning since getting this puppy

7. I wouldn't give up my puppy if anyone paid me

8. I am a licensed security guard

9. I enjoy my job

10. I'm Irish, Dutch, German, and American Indian and have the temper of them ALL

Fact: You now know ten facts about me.

Fact: I went to a mental institution.

Fact: I tried cutting myself

Fact: I feel calm today.

Fact:I need a haircut.Badly.

Fact:I dreamed that I had neon green hair that went all the way down to my butt.

Fact:I've never actually dyed my hair green,but I want to now.

I would literally flip when a guy would say "I have to go because Im (suddenly) busy. Sorry best lucks on finding a partner". But my nigga, you wasn't busy when we setting up our plot, but now you suddenly busy?! SmD

I hateeee when people lie because they think I would easily get offended. Like, just say my writing bad. I don't give a Fuck.

Fact 2: I know I'm a bad writer and descriptor

Rudolph Quin said:
I think somebody needs to stop taking that medication because there is something clearly wrong with their perception right now. Holy fuck, the posts made in the last half hour are incomprehensible. By any chance did you down those meds with a shot of vodka, sweetheart? :s

Just because I might sound a bit crazy doesn't mean you have to sound like a dick. I have anger issuee. Like, really shut the fuck up. Like, straight up. Shut up. Just because you're a supporter and titled with a blue name doesn't mean you give proper advice. It just straight up offensive. Anyway shut up and continue what you do best. And I take medication for a reason. Not for attention.

And I don't drink. I'm only 19. Smart ass. Anyway go suck.

Edit: Yup! Edit that post.

I know I posted in the other Random Info things but I don't remember what I posted and I don't want to search for it. So if I repeat something, oh well <<;

Info :: I didn't know how to spell my middle name for a long time.
Fact :: I am an insanely slow poster. Insanely slow.
Info :: I have issues with people who don't listen to what others say. It's a pet peeve of mine. AND BEFORE ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING I am not referring to anyone in particular so chill.
Fact :: I love violence and dark, dark things.
Info :: I love playing games and have several consoles in my house [Not really a PC gamer.]
Fact :: I love, love, love the Zelda franchise. ^^ <33 I haven't played all of them but I'm working on remedying that...

I probably messed some things up BUT WHATEVER! Deal with it because you love me >I
And if you don't know me, just pretend you love me. <x<;

I'm all kinds of smiley because I got pretty graphics today just because a friend decided to make them. And did I mention that they are pretty? XD As always, Mitsu.....you've outdone yourself! : )

Random Fact: when I'm listening to music on my headphones I tend to pace back and forth. Also I get excited and start running/jumping occasionally. This is actually a pretty embarrasing secret...

Sad fact: I'm getting desperate to play The Sims 4

* HerrFuckface I want to see your new hair! :D

Fact:I'm exhausted.I helped my girlfriend babysit her cousin's kids today from 8 to 6.

Liam - Definitely! It hasn't been cut yet,as I have yet to get to a salon when it's open.But it has been bleached,and I am going to add purple streaks.Normally,I'm horrible at dyeing my own hair.But the bleaching turned out okay,so I'm hopeful-ish.Haha!

Back
Top Bottom