Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: I'm being plung inside puppyland

Fact:I am back together with my ex-girlfriend.

Fact:I feel like no matter what I do or don't do,it's always wrong.By that I mean things that I do or don't do that have to do with mine and my sister's house,our bills,dogs,etc.A lot of times,I feel like it's not worth it to even try anymore.

Rudolph Quin said:
Kitten died.

Sad, I'm sorry for your loss.

Random fact about me. I once ran away from home (up a block to a friend's house where I stayed there until the evening ... I was five or six), because my dad gave away my dog Lucy having decided that I wasn't old enough to take care of it. No matter how you lose a pet, it always seems to hurt.

THE Grand Jury came back with a "No" Bill. Now, it is time to watch the nation burn.

Fact:My tongue barbell tried to come out last night.Luckily,it was before I fell asleep.

Fact :I have said barbell in with the removable ball facing downward.This is because I can't see where the actual piercing is when I look under my tongue.

Fact:The piercing itself is crooked.Didn't notice it until my sister pointed it out.

American English is not my first language and I just tried to send someone a link from an older show I'd watched and forgot it had a French narrative over the American. I literally just pm'd 'pardon my French.' :blush: :p

Info: Used to have 4 piercings, but my wolverine ears closed the holes over and I'm annoyed about it

Info: I am hugely punk, liberal and anarchist but irl I'm polite and cooperative with the authorities lmao jfc

^ Sounds painful...

Fact: Getting up at 4:30 every morning gets old real quick...

Random Fact: In one of my ear piercings, I actually have two holes. I had to have it pierced again after the first one had partially grown in. The front entrance is still the same but in the back, I have two holes one on top of the other that both are now completely open. The way it goes through depends on how I hold my earlobe. Stretch it down a bit and it goes through the bottom one, do nothing and it goes through the top one but makes the earring look lopsided.

Random Fact: I've been in three minor car accidents. In all of them, I got more damage from air bags and seat belts than I probably would have otherwise. In the first one, the lap belt snagged my navel piercing and enlarged the hole. From that point on and for the rest of my life, or so I am told, I will have a navel ring hole that will never grow in but also is no longer strong enough to hold anything but a ring. Anything else will eventually fall out because it is stretched. In the second, I got a concussion from the air bag slamming my head back into the seat. The third one, I was in the backseat and the shoulder strap actually separated my clavicle from my shoulder blade.

Random Fact: When I was twenty-three, I ruined my little cousin's fourth birthday party by punching a hired clown in the face because I'm Coulrophobic (afraid of clowns). I had warned him to stay away from me but he kept on bugging me and getting in my face. When I punched him, the nose thing actually squeaked which made me laugh. The bad thing is, since that day... my cousin now also has Hematophobia (afraid of blood).

Random fact:When I'm in a bad mood,listening to angry music makes me feel better.The volume warning my phone attempts to give me makes me laugh,too.My hearing already sucks.Thanks,though.

Back
Top Bottom