Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Random Info About You 2.0

Fact: It's reading week! I get 9 blissful days of nothing. Hopefully I can get an RP or two rolling!

Fact: Whenever I twerk my ass my legs likes to shake instead. o_O

Fact: I was feeling kind of down, till a friend came by and brought me chocolate and weed, watched Flash Gordon and cuddled, maybe single life aint so bad.

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
info: had that awkward moment after sex where my roommate said, "you do realize your door is open! I'm gonna close it." *slams door shut*

Had that awkward moment where roommate went "I thought you were moving furniture, then I heard the screams, I need better headphones."

info: had that awkward moment after sex where my roommate said, "you do realize your door is open! I'm gonna close it." *slams door shut*

At least your roommate waited until after instead of ruining the mood during. :p

Random Info: Mongolian Beef and Crab Ragoon are my favorite Chinese foods!
More Info: I am eating them right now!

She waited two seconds after. Killed it. XD

It was pretty funny.

Anansi said:

Had that awkward moment where roommate went "I thought you were moving furniture, then I heard the screams, I need better headphones."

Pfft. Of course.

I'm trying to mend the pieces of my broken heart, its lots of hard work. I mean could have been worse, she could have walked in on when me and my friend were half naked and looking through the fridge.

I would really like a cat-sized moth, please. As a pet. With fuzzy body and those delicate feather-like antennae and beautiful wings. I would name it Posie.

1st Fact: I'm not good at making flashly profiles and forum posts.
2nd Fact: Thought I can count the number of people on my fingers and toes, who look past my first fact, and see I'm a decent role player.
3rd Fact: I role play old or unheard series and barely know any of the newer series or games.

Fact: I suffer from insomnia, and can't sleep more than a few hours every two or three days.

Fact: I consumed far too much sugar over the weekend.

Other fact: It was definitely worth it.

Random Info: I love being naked!

Fact:I need to eat and piss,but I am too confortable,warm and lazy to get up.

Fact:Yesterday,my sister woke me up because she was bored.We're only 7 years apart.We've got internet how can she be bored? Jesus fuckpants.Who does that?

Happy Birthday! *Gives you some cupcakes.*

Fact:The first music video I remember seeing is Metallica's Enter Sandman when I was like 4.I remember the bald guy and the kid runnin from the semi truck.Jesus Christ I'm old. -_-

Fact:On my way to the store this afternoon,I was playing Queen's Don't stop me now at full blast (it goes to 15 on my phone) with my earbuds in and singing. XD

HerrFuckface said:
Happy Birthday! *Gives you some cupcakes.*

Fact:The first music video I remember seeing is Metallica's Enter Sandman when I was like 4.I remember the bald guy and the kid runnin from the semi truck.Jesus Christ I'm old. -_-

Fact:On my way to the store this afternoon,I was playing Queen's Don't stop me now at full blast (it goes to 15 on my phone) with my earbuds in and singing. XD

Thanks! :D

*Sings* I'm burning through the skies yeah! Two-hundred degrees that's why they call me Mistah Farenheit! I'm travelling at the speed of light! I wanna' make a supersonic man out of you! That song rocks!

Fact: my face hurts

Fact: I'm depressed

He wasn't perfect. He hurt me so much, neglected me at times. But at the same time, he gave me so much. He made me feel safe. He made me feel his.
I'm afraid I'm running out of time.
I'm afraid I'll never find anyone better.

Fact: I used to laugh at this song because I thought it silly. I'm finding out this is pretty true.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaid72fqzNE[/video]

Back
Top Bottom